Justuno Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.2/5

About Justuno

Justuno is a suite of website conversion tools used to convert daily website traffic, increase email list growth, and boost sales. Convert a higher percentage of your visitors using email pop-ups, sign-up bars, exit pop-ups, and timely on-site messaging. Build your email list through spectacular email pop-up design, effective targeting, audience segmentation, and seamless integrations with your marketing stack. Attach incentives and offers to drive visitors to opt-in to your email list. Learn more about Justuno

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
April 4, 2018

“Good value for money, powerful features, flexible to cater for all our promotional needs.”

OverallHelps us to capture customer and potential customers emails, deliver discount codes and on-site notifications.
ProsIn short, it does everything we need it to do very well and for a great price. The price and the pop-up WYSIWYG designer tool were the main reason we switched providers, as our previous solution required lots of time-consuming HTML, CSS and jQuery coding each time we wanted to create a new custom promotion. Justuno delivers on this as we can now create the majority of what we need without having to touch any code. (But should we need to, it is flexible enough to allow for this too) Then there are the additional built-in features which we'd not even thought of but which are super useful. We particularly like the auto apply voucher code feature as unique discount codes can often be entered incorrectly and was impacting on our e-commerce conversions. Being able to split test is great for optimising long-term campaigns. Promotions can be scheduled which is great for closing out a temporary promotion when you are tucked up in bed.
ConsLike most relatively new SAAS products, Justuno is constantly being developed and is pushing new features and fixes out all the time, and as I write this they have just launched a major UI and dashboard redesign. So I can only comment on the previous versions which did need improvements around the clarity of the analytics and reporting features. (But V2 looks to have been resolved some of those. Still missing the ability to compare metrics against previous month and year.) I also find the "OR & AND" logic + Grouping system used by the Rule Builder when setting up "advanced rules" quite confusing, when compared to other software that offers the same functionality. We often use the "countdown timer" and Start and End date features. But find these a little taxing to create as we need to do a timezone conversion as there is no account level feature to set our timezone to the UK.
April 4, 2018
Phil T.
Business Owner
August 22, 2019

“Add subscribers and extend offers.”

OverallNeeded to boost subscribers, cart recovery, and improve sales. Works perfectly.
ProsHelps increase my newsletter subscribers. Also features pop-up offers for new customers. Works well, also, for recovering cart abandonment.
ConsCustomers sometimes complain about too many popups. System should remember customers who opt out.

By Justuno on August 26, 2019
Hey Phil, thanks for the review! We're glad you've been a customer with us for a few years. There's several ways to ensure that customers who have already been shown or engaged with pop-ups aren't shown the same messages again. This is done using the advanced rule sets (underneath the section called user engagement rules), if you want more help setting this up reach out to our support team with Capterra Review in the subject line and they can help you further! Have a great day.
August 22, 2019
Jeremy M.
May 31, 2018

“A necessary plugin for any Shopify store”

ProsI installed Justuno about a year ago for its exit-intent popup feature, and the sales made from it dwarfed other lead gen sources. It even performed better than some other popup plugins I've tried before, most likely because the customization allows you to make it integrate better with your site/branding. I can't think of any ways this product could be improved.
ConsVery hard to think of any cons. My only real complaint would be that I'm not a fan of their pricing strategy (based on pageviews). Though it doesn't affect me, it puts me off because that's typically a pricing method of bad software companies use, with respectable software companies charging users based on features instead of an arbitrary way to guess how much they can get a company to pay. For e-commerce the pricing is very affordable, but if you run a site focused on content with a high pageview/revenue ratio there might be a better option out there
May 31, 2018
John D.
Web Designer
November 22, 2018

“Must Have e-Commerce Tool”

ProsJustUno is an incredible tool that any e-Commerce website must have. Justuno helps us capture tens-of-thousands of likes for our social media pages AND build our marketing list AND boost our conversion rates. The tools they give you to design lay-overs is top-notch, intuitive and easy to use.
ConsThey give you pre-made designs for each holiday of the year that look great but they are slow to post them - sometimes only a week or two before the holiday which can be a bit of a drag.

By Justuno on November 27, 2018
John, thanks for the review we love hearing about how our tool is helping our customers grow their businesses. We will definitely work on getting those pre-made templates into the tool faster so you can plan for holidays earlier!
November 22, 2018
va g.
ceo
May 24, 2018

“Great platform to offer discounts for emails”

Overalleasy to use.
ProsJustuno is very easy to use. You can simply drag-n-drop in the editor and directly see how the pop-up of tab will look on your webpage.
Consthere are a lot of features with justuno that you can use. although for someone that doesn't have time to try all the different options for a/b testing. it would be great if justuno was able to have some sort of insight into my store and recommend which and when pop-ups should display based on my customers behavior. for instance if there are a lot of people exiting once they reach the cart, then it could recommend adding a discount code exit offer on the cart page... etc. etc. there are just so many options that it's hard to find what is best for my customers behavior.
Jaime D.
Marketing Coordinator
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“Justuno Review”

OverallJustuno has increased our conversions tremendously. We are thankful we found this application.
ProsJustuno makes creating pop-up banners on our website extremely easy. My favorite feature is being able to target Google Ads customers with tailored banner ads all within Justuno. I have seen a massive spike in conversions from Justuno alone.
ConsJustuno is excellent, but I noticed when scheduling promotions in advance, the time is in pacific, and I can't change it. It can be frustrating at times when you forget to calculate the difference.
July 23, 2019
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director
June 1, 2018

“Justuno has made a big difference in our shop's banners and email capture.”

ProsIt's very flexible- colors, graphics, functionality. Having the ability to create scheduled pop ups with unique discount codes in varied locations makes a huge impact. Easy to use and set up across multiple sites. And customer service is very fast helpful if needed.
ConsHonestly, I'm very happy with Justuno and do not have complaints. If anything, I'd say that the design interface takes a little time to get used to- a lot of functionality to figure out. But overall, it only takes a short time.
Jon H.
E-commerce Manager
August 14, 2019

“Justuno is by far the best pop-up creator/manager software I have tried. ”

OverallIt is very easy to use. The price is very reasonable. If used correctly you can win over slaes that you normally would have lost.
ProsJustuno makes it really simple to use. The is a small learning curve but most of the pop-up templates have a wizard to take you through it. Customizations: this is a great feature. I am able to tell certain popups to only show on certain URLs. For example: if I have a certain product going on sale then I can have a customized pop up just for that page. As the manager for a clothing website this is a must. The abandoned Cart and exit offer popups have saved me multiple sales!
ConsI would like to see some syncing of shopify Collections maybe. That way I can run a promo on a bundle of products.

By Justuno on August 16, 2019
Thanks for the review Jon, we're so glad you're a customer. I'll pass your suggestion for a promotion on bundled products based on a collection sync along to our product team.
August 14, 2019
March 30, 2018

“The support has been great. I think we would use more features if we had more time to check them out”

OverallLots of email subscribers!
ProsThe support has been great and the software is easy to use. There are a lot of features that we don't add because we haven't taken the time to do so but getting the communications about new features is great.
ConsSometimes the windows pop up when they're not supposed to, we can never seem to figure out why. But it happens less now as we try to fine-tune everything. But it still happens.
Ernest G.

“Overall Good Product”

Pros-Since JustUno immediately shows a coupon code on the screen in exchange for the customer's email, I get dozens of new contact added to my marketing list per day! -Once the code snippet is installed on your site, all changes made in the Justuno dashboard appear seamlessly on your website.
Cons- Sometimes the design menus for the promotions are not easy/intuitive. - The conversion statistics can sometimes be misleading
Elle S.
User
July 10, 2018

“The Kings of Popups!!!”

ProsThis software produces sophisticated and professional-looking popups with ease. Brilliant tool for small and large business alike, but allows small businesses to compete with the big companies with this smart tool. I LOVE that no matter what plan you are on, or how small you are, that you still qualify for an Account Manager, with whom you can books 15 or 30 minute sessions to address your needs and personalise your popups to suit your business.
ConsThe tools have been simplified from the original product, but I still struggle with understanding the functionality of the rules. Although Justno do provide videos, I still think this could be simplified and more training seminars be provided for topical areas of common interest, like the GDPR and how to use Justuno to comply or creation of smart click funnels etc. It would also be great to have regular suggestions and assistance with partner integrations to improve your business performance. Ideally, the Account Manager could be advising on ideas for growth specific to each business, as this would be of benefit to all sides.
July 10, 2018
Zack C.
Broadcast Media, Unspecified
March 30, 2018

“Very powerful overlay software!”

ProsJustuno has a lot of flexibility and can really do almost anything you want in terms of pop ups and overlays for audience development and sales development.
ConsThey keep making it easier to use but I'd still like more best practices, i.e. here's some walk-through templates already set up featuring what works best as of currently available data.
Jeffrey S.
Consumer Goods, Unspecified
March 27, 2018

“Increased our conversion rate and profitability!!!”

OverallIncreased conversions and profitability.
ProsSuper easy to use and integrate. Does an incredible job in helping convert and keeping people on our site.
ConsI look forward to Just Uno expanding on their current product offerings. We use several different programs for marketing on our website and I would love to use fewer companies that offer several different products.
Punit K.

“Great”

ProsWe think it is a great add on for conversions. Customers really take to it and it is pretty simple to install on to the site. It integrates well with Google Analytics and most marketing platforms.
ConsWe would like more ready made templates to be made available :-) As those are the easiest to implement.
Vicki S.
May 25, 2018

“It's good as a set and forget”

ProsI like that justuno is set and forget. The integrations are definitely handy and I'm sure there is a lot more I could be doing with the software but I just haven't found the time to do so
ConsCoupons, I would really like it if the coupon could be sent over to infusionsoft with the customer details
May 25, 2018
Dan C.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
May 24, 2018

“Easy and makes our store work”

OverallHelps me to run my business when I am not there
ProsThe platform is so easy to use and employees can know their schedule at all times and customize around their availability.
ConsThe app should have the same functionality as the desktop version but it does not know so it is slightly harder to use on the phone.
Kyle G.
May 24, 2018

“Great piece of software for any ecommerce company”

ProsGreat piece of software for any ecommerce company. I've been with Justuno since they started. They keep adding great features and have kept the price reasonable. Give them a shot.
ConsThey don't integrate well with a few of my apps. Nothing to hard to overcome but wish they would add that capability.
March 31, 2018

“Useful to convert customers”

Overallconverting customers
ProsThe ease of use is the most redeeming feature. We use the software daily to encourage customers to check out with the maximum amount of items.
ConsI like the software. There is not really anything to dislike. We covert many customers duye to the justuno pop up on our site.
March 31, 2018
christina s.
founder
March 28, 2018

“It has been fairly straight forward”

OverallWe have been able to significantly grow our e-mail list.
ProsThe software is fairly straight forward and easy to use. I like that there are pre-made templates and it is optimized for mobile.
ConsI wish there was more templates, I feel like many of the templates are dated and not updated very often and some come off cheesy.
March 28, 2018
March 27, 2018

“Such a huge help! I've seen a big lift in traffic collected and love the platform.”

OverallI've gotten a 9% engagement rate!
ProsCustomizability. The platform can do anything you dream up. And the CS team is very helpful and willing to work hands on.
ConsSometimes the rules can be a bit finicky. I have seen rules set, and then they don't display exactly how I imagined. However, this could be due to user error?
Jacob H.
June 1, 2018

“Pretty easy to use design hub for creating pop-ups. Great for design beginners.”

ProsI am a total novice to graphic design and I was able to create professional looking pop-ups. The interface is very easy to navigate in and there's a ton of options. I like the preview section that allows you to see your pop-up or banner in action. I feel like my designs are as good as any I've seen and I've never had any experience in graphic design.
ConsUnderstanding the "rules" section is pretty confusing. There's a bunch of different rules and options for who sees the pop-up coming from what source. I had an issue where the pop-up was not following the rules based on how many times a customer viewed the pop-up. I couldn't get the button to go away when the rule said it should. I think it would be wise to simplify the rules section in some way.
May 30, 2018

“Major part of all my eCommerce stores”

OverallAllows us to quickly launch new promotions
ProsEasy to setup and run new campaigns Great templates Huge amount of targeting options Great support team
ConsOverall I don't have anything bad to say about the software. It has worked great for us in a few sites over the past 3 years.
jonathan k.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
March 27, 2018

“Adds a great capability for a low price”

OverallConversions!
ProsThis is easy to use for the most part, and it was a quick set up with Woo Commerce. We were up and running with JustUno in a matter of minutes and creating our first pop-up very quickly. We are able to run a lot of pop-ups simultaneously based on different criteria so users are not bombarded.
ConsEmploying some of the capabilities can be a little difficult for non-techies, but tech support is helpful.
Edward K.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
March 27, 2018

“Works well for conversions”

OverallConcersions are good
ProsEasy Integration with BC. Allows for easy modification to fit site look and feel. People like to use it and it converts well
ConsSlow support. Hard to get fast answers to questions that are not covered in the help section. Need on demand phone support.
Kim D.
Publishing, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2018

“My experience has been good for the years I've been on with you folks.”

OverallIt meets our business goals at this time.
ProsWhether it's email or social media I have options on capturing leads. The cost is also very affordable.
ConsThe integration with other software. Does not integrate with my backend system. The rules are a bit complicated.
Chu L.
Operations
May 24, 2018

“It's great! Have been using it for 2 years!”

ProsI like how you can add abandon cart saver and also the ability to create a pop up email sign up with coupons.
ConsI had some issues figuring out where everything was in the beginning. It does take time to learn and know how to use the software.
KENNETH C.
Co-Founder
March 27, 2018

“Fantastic way to do email lead capture”

ProsEasy to use, and absolutely GREAT customer service. Robbie is always there to answer any questions I may have.
Conshonestly, none that I can think of right now. They are far ahead of all of their competitors. Great product
Kate C.
Advertising
March 27, 2018

“So happy we found Just Uno!”

OverallWe have seen the ability to capture more customers and revenue with JustUno Pop-ups. Its a grat value!
ProsLove how it integrates with our site, as well as all the advance and basic options available. Our revenue has really seen a boost with the integration of pop-ups with our email provider. The informational videos are also extremely helpful learning about all the functionality of the software.
Consthe software can be glitchy and not save changes or freeze occasionally. Also wish there was a better way to organize campaigns
Lee N.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 1, 2018

“Justuno captures more email subscribers than anything else we have on our website”

ProsSimple to use technology. Very easy to customize templates to have the look and feel of each client's brand. I currently use Justuno on 8 different client websites. Targeting options are robust and allow us to control the display frequency of the lightbox, and more importantly when/where/who sees them.
ConsDon't have many qualms about this software because it does exactly what we need for a lightbox. The product is stable and hasn't broken any of my client's ecommerce platforms which is something I really worry about.

“Great pop up software”

OverallWe capture emails from potential customers who might not buy on their first visit so we can retarget them later.
ProsIt works great at advertising promotions and capturing email addresses of customers. It's very flexible and easy to set up.
ConsSome of the rules to govern the pop ups can be tricky to dial in. We've had issues with multiple pop ups bombarding our customers.
Val S.
Marketing
May 29, 2018

“It does what it's supposed to do and the interface is easy to use. I love the prebuilt templates. ”

ProsThe prebuilt templates are really nice. They have seasonal specific ones to really set the campaign apart. Perfect for the non-designers.
ConsIt takes a while to really get and hang of the depth of segmenting. There are so many options/rules for showing or not showing your promotion, that it can be a bit overwhelming.
Dianna S.
Cosmetics, Self-employed
December 18, 2018

“Easy email capture”

ProsIf you've ever tried to set up a pop-up to capture visitors email on your website, you know it can well be pretty boring. Justuno gives you pre-made templates to help with the process that are not only functional, but cute too. They offer integration with top email providers, Shopify, and other tools to help with your business. Plus you can start for free! They offer support via email, messenger, and tutorials to to help set everything up.
ConsAs with any new technology, the one thing I have to do is learn how to do the integration and the best way to get it to work for me. Sometimes it can be overwhelming, this isn't on Justuno, it's on me. Just remember to take a deep breath and jump in. In order to make an omelette you have to break some eggs.
December 18, 2018
May 24, 2018

“Takes a wile to get used to..”

ProsIt drives sales, However i almost gave up the learning curve will drive many clients away. They need on-boarding. It be worth a cost!!!!!
Consthe learning curve, complete lack of customer support. I wish they had on-boarding, its a monthly deal. I think there retention rate would improve.
Kevin S.
May 24, 2018

“Excellent addition for any website.”

ProsI have received thousands of likes and followers which would not have happened without this software.
ConsSetting it up initially requires some thought, but once you figure it out, it is relatively easy. I have not made any changes recently, so they may have updated it since I last configured it.
Joann S.
Consultant

“Robust system”

OverallCaptured abandoned page customers with pop up discounts.
ProsIt has a LOT of features, I am always finding out more things it can do. Nice design elements. No found glitches.
ConsThe interface to create rules is a bit complicated. I have needed support a few times to fix my setup. I am pretty comfortable with tech projects, but I think because the system can do so much it's a little hard to figure out how to configure the rules for promotions.
Tomani K.
Site Manager
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
March 27, 2018

“Our email list has grown so much using JustUno”

OverallWay more customer engagement. So many conversions. Huge growth in the customer email list.
ProsIt has been a lot easier to engage with customers and providing them with these offers has done wonders for our conversions.
ConsThere isn't much not to like about it. For the features that we are using, we have been very happy. We haven't tried everything that the software has to offer, but we can let you know if we have any gripes with the software down the line.
Abhimanyu S.
Propreitor
July 20, 2018

“Great product, increased our conversion rate”

ProsMust have for small medium business, its simple to use. The templates are great and makes life really easy.
ConsNothing that i can think off, its helped us to increase our conversion rate. Its a great product to have and its very reasonable priced
Daniel S.
Marketer
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
June 4, 2018

“It's a great product, super powerful targeting. Extremely confusing & hard on the design to set up.”

OverallGreat for capturing leads.
ProsI love how powerful the features and how granular you can get with the Targeting. Very responsive chat and email support.
ConsSo hard to understand how to use. Rules, user interface, and design tools are so unintuitive that it's a shame most people would probably give up after battling with it for hours. It really is a great tool. Just so much to be desired in the above areas.
June 4, 2018
Alexis C.
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2018

“Definitely a huge help to converting customers into purchases.”

OverallMore customer conversions which is the end goal of using this program.
ProsThe ability to customize each promotion very easily is great for our company. We can easily insert our own images to make each promotion reflect our brand correctly.
ConsI have had some hard times trying to get the promotion to pop up when only coming from certain urls. It is hard to have multiple promotional pop-ups with different rules at one time.
Apparel & Fashion, Unspecified
May 24, 2018

“Easy to use lead generation platform”

ProsJustUno allows us to easily and quickly set-up pop-up windows on our site to capture the email addresses of site visitors. The Shopify integration makes set-up seamless and simple, even for a team with no developer or technical staff. JustUno makes it easy to set-up a mobile-friendly and desktop-friendly campaign, and ensures that the graphics and text appear perfectly on devices with smaller screens. We frequently use the JustUno reporting in team meetings. Using conversion code, the reporting not only shows you how many individuals entered their email address in the pop-up window, but also how many of those individuals converted. We also love the ability to create different campaigns for different referrers. We're in the process of setting up a pop-up window specific to traffic that comes from Facebook.
ConsI wish there were more options for triggering the pop-up window other than landing on a specific page or moving the cursor to "x" out of a page. One use case we'd like is when someone clicks on a specific "Add to Bag" button on the page.
Rosemarie N.
May 24, 2018

“I like it, I would buy it again”

ProsThat it allows you to have at least three multiple pop up deals going at the same time, as long as they are for the same value.
ConsYou have to automate thousands of coupon codes, so it is not easy if you want to change one to a higher value.
carl g.
Internet Marketer
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
March 27, 2018

“Truly powerful - more conversion”

Overallmore conversion, more flexibility to test new things.
ProsReady to go high conversion rate design/template/rules. Price are great - truly complete tools with every function you can think of.
ConsThere is nothnig that comes to mind, the tools is great, maybe the usual tech stuff like connecting to autoresponder and other crm can be a negative...yet even that was easy and intuitive, so there is no real negative point.
Ty C.
CMO
March 27, 2018

“Easy to use platform with tons of options!”

ProsJustuno gives you a ton of options and freedoms so you can customize your promotion to fit with your brand/style. Their element building is very intuitive, so getting new promos up and running is an easy one to check of the to do list.
ConsWhen creating promos, you need to select whether it is a desktop or mobile popup, would be nice if there was an option that would auto-adapt, but not a huge deal at all, converting to a mobile version is easy enough.
justin n.
March 27, 2018

“great product, a touch expensive”

Overallmore sales!
ProsIt provides popups and tabs that customers actually click on. It has gotten me a ton of new customers, and encouraged some old customers to buy more.
ConsIt is expensive. The creating buttons interface could be a bit easier as well.
Janak C.
IT manager
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
July 20, 2018

“Easy to implement Great features”

Overallwe can able to understand our customers from Bhavioral targeting and geo targeting, also it help with Realtime analytics.
ProsEasy to understand in comparison to other systems and easy to integrate with Bigcommerce and woo commerce
Consi dont think i dislike anything about this software, because this software comes with multiple features which are useful for any business.

By Justuno on August 28, 2018
Thanks! Glad you love Justuno!
Jeremy R.
CTO
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
December 9, 2016

“Best email capture overlay tool, with comprehensive targeting/rules”

OverallWe've been a JustUno customer for about 18 months - even before we replatformed on Shopify... JU by far has the most powerful targeting engine; the ability to include or exclude visitors based on geo, logged in, prior interactions, items in cart, referrer source, etc -- yeah other popup services can do some of this, but nobody has it as deep as justuno. Support is fantastic. And they are ALWAYS making it better... Month after month, extra enhancements that are always welcome. Just discovered that we can use a link or button to fire a subscribe popup. Just like Leadpages! This is powerful stuff.
ProsTargeting is insanely great; API hooks to all major email platforms
ConsCould be faster to load on a Shopify store.
December 9, 2016
Lindsey K.
May 24, 2018

“This is a great app with a TON of functionality. Awesome support team that will help too.”

OverallMailing list sign up pop ups, instant coupons, slide in banner atop my site.
ProsLots of functionality, from easy pop ups and slide in banners, to more complex rules and coupon codes.
ConsSome of the deeper functionality is more difficult to use, or to get right. Maybe just a bit more confusing. BUT, the support team has been a big help for me in cases where I get confused.
dorothy r.
managing member
May 24, 2018

“This software has out performed everything we have tried to do. It has been a life saver for us.”

OverallIncreased sales and engagement from users. Decreased bounce rate.
ProsEase of use, intuitive process and performance tracking. Customer engagement is excellent and like the ease of mobile phone display.
Constemplates feel a bit restrictive and the wording a bit sarcastic for my taste at times and is causes me to choose a different template.
Mark C.
Textiles, 11-50 employees
March 27, 2018

“A great product and even better customer support (especially for tech newbies like me!)”

OverallIncreased orders, less abandoned carts, more sign ups for newsletter
ProsIt works! We have seen increased orders, less abandoned carts and increased sign ups for our newsletter.
ConsIt can be a little confusing with so many options, although the customer support are very helpful and guide you through everything to make sure you are happy.
Textiles, 11-50 employees
March 27, 2018

“Easy to use application that gets customers to purchase!”

OverallConsistent order conversion!
ProsEasy to set up promotions, reuse existing promotions, and the library of seasonal and holidays promotions make putting up new promotions very easy.
ConsYou cannot schedule a promotion to turn on with a future date when scheduling it to turn off, so you have to go back in and remember to set a new start date.