ShopLite Ratings

Overall

About ShopLite

ShopLite lets you create estimates in seconds, quickly diagnose car troubles, repair any vehicle, accurately order parts and print invoices from anywhere, anytime, on any device. 30-second estimates, detailed work orders and customizable invoicing. Accurate parts ordering from your favorite distributors. Integrated VIN & license plate scanner. Illustrations, wiring diagrams, DTCs, TSBs. Inspection sheets. All makes and models. Easy to use. No need to purchase additional computers or devices. Learn more about ShopLite

Devon L.
Automotive, Self-employed
December 13, 2018

“The best customer service. Period.”

OverallShoplite keeps me organized. On task and remembers all the little and big things that slip my mind.
ProsThe software is very well-thought-out and it includes great features that help me run my shop way better than I could without it.the features are great and the professional-looking estimates and invoices I can give to customers or something to be proud of. all of that pales in comparison to the customer service. Anytime I have a question or a problem with software I know I'm just one phone call away from getting it all sorted out I get to talk to a real person and they walk me through any questions I have step by step. I have never in all my years had customer service this good.
ConsI wish I had some more support for OEM part numbers and more services in the database but they are constantly updating the databases and adding more information to them so I'm sure within a few months all the things I ask for will be there.
December 13, 2018
Mary A.
November 3, 2016

“Great software for the price and features offered. Beats AllData out of the water”

OverallI signed on with shiftmobility 2 years ago and it just keeps getting better and better. They are always helping with training, customer support is great and they don't charge ridiculous support fees every month. Ive saved over 1000 a year alone on that. If you're researching for a new system, give this one a shot.
ProsEasy to use Manage and repair together Login to any device anytime cloud based connected mobile apps for shop
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're looking to be more mobile at the shop but don't want to pay through the nose, this is the company you want to work with.
Tina M.
Co owner
July 28, 2018

“Love shoplite. Had it for 3 years. Best shop manager out there”

OverallHelps increase revenue. Helps keep track of services sold and sales reports. Love it
Prosno licensing or install disks, login anywhere, all devices supported, mobile app and tablet too, connect the shop together. Support is great too. great help provided
Consneed to update their mobile app but still a good value. Overall there is not too many cons. I've been really pleased.
July 28, 2018
andy d.
August 1, 2018

“love shoplite and the company that made it. customer support is great. they let me try before i buy”

Overallit isnt expensive at all. very affordable. i can use it across multiple devices and they dont charge for extra licenses or extra devices. i love that i can get on from anywhere
Prosthey gave a trial first. parts vendor setups included. customer support is good. labor times good. estimating is easy. lots of reports to watch stuff. declined services feature. automated service reminders.
Consparts vendors were a challenge to setup at first but we got there shiftmobility really worked to get it done right. nothin else i can think of
August 1, 2018
john a z.

“great shop software”

Overallafter deciding I had to rid my shop of invomax,i tried quite a few trial versions of different programs.some were just horrible,some were very expensive( we are a 2 man shop & don't need all the bells & whistles)icame across shoplite by mistake ( they were on world pacs web site) ilike the program because it is cloud based( meaning you can access it from anywhere) & has licence plate to vin(type in the plate & state & u get all the info on the vehicle)tech support is great ,very friendly& just a great program & constantly being updated.small learning curve,(ihad used another program for over 15 years,& this is a different format than I used before) tech support is always there to help & very friendly .I have the basic version of this program but it works for me .you can get a suite of different packages with this program.by the way they don't push you to go to a more expensive add on
Prosgreat tech support
Conslittle learning curve
Recommendations to other buyersgreat program

By SHIFTMobility on December 12, 2016
John- Thank you for the review! We're glad you're enjoying ShopLite and we appreciate your business! -SHIFTMobility Team
Fernando C.
Automotive, Unspecified
December 12, 2016

“Awesome Shop Managment Software!!!”

OverallShoplite is hands down the fastest, easiest and most profitable management system we've ever used!!! the tech support is great and all my employees love how easy it is to learn!!
ProsEasy to use
Consnone available
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend this software to anyone trying to increase their productivity and sales!!
December 12, 2016