FreeBusy Ratings

Overall

About FreeBusy

Online scheduling assistant to coordinate meetings faster with contacts inside and outside your company. Works with all calendars. Learn more about FreeBusy

Cayleen H.
Project Manager, Recruiting Operations
November 1, 2017

“I've been utilizing Freebusy as a scheduling tool for recruiter phone screens.”

OverallTime savings.
ProsI LOVE THE TIME I GET BACK! It's incredible how much time I've saved by simply creating a link and providing it to candidates for them to self-schedule phone screens with me. The amount of time spent back and forth trying to nail down a time that works for both of us, they have immediate access to my availability (at my discretion) for them to book a time that works for the both of us. I can't speak more highly about it. I've only recently learned about the group scheduling functionality between enterprises which is even more exciting from an intra-company scheduling perspective. I highly recommend it to anyone trying to get their time back from the administrative task of scheduling coordination to do what you do best. In this case, sourcing and recruiting awesome talent. Excited to learn more about the scheduling functionality for large multi-part, multi-interviewer, in person interviews.
Paul S.
User Experience, Usability, Strategy and Operations
October 31, 2017

“Great service, customers are wow'd by the functionality”

OverallTakes a ton of time away from the process of scheduling a meeting. For someone to be able to click a link and pick a time that works for them saves tons of back-and-forth negotiating a meeting time.
ProsMy favorite feature is I can link all of my calendars and it's able to find time slots for my customers to set meetings--incorporating personal, business, and other calendars. It's easy to use. You can add the ability to use a calendar to block out time so you don't have to access a special interface to do this (a lot of time I'm blocking out time with my phone). It doesn't get in my way at all, which is a huge win because a lot of these types of services cause lots of problems. Once you set it up, you don't need to constantly administer Freebusy.
ConsSome confusing interface interactions. When you log in from one of their emailed links to confirm an email, the workflow is a bit confusing to me.
Management Consulting, 1001-5000 employees
November 1, 2017

“Convenient and customizable ”

OverallMuch easier to schedule a meeting where its the other party's responsibility to select a time versus me offer several options
ProsEasy to use and share link with others outside my organization-- Like how it sends both of us an email, then puts the event right on my calendar. Much easier than back and forth in em email
ConsPeople receiving link can get easily confused when FB asks them to link their own calendar. Then, they can't figure out what they're looking at or why it appears I'm not available, when I am. Users would like ability to cancel and reschedule a meeting within free busy
Oliv R.
Recruitment consultant
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2017

“fantastic, so easy to use. a life changer”

Overallno more back and forth in organizing my interviews
Prosthe integration with many providers (including Zoho which is very rare a,d Exchange also. And not only with Outlook 365)
ConsThe fact it is not in another language, only English. And for visitors, having the opportunity to display it in another language
November 2, 2017
Brad A.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2017

“Love the product, has saved me countless hours. Can't say enough. ”

OverallMajor time saver.
ProsEase of use, time savings booking meetings. I'm launching a startup and using it to arrange waves of meetings with advisors, mentors, potential clients , and people I am interviewing for positions.
ConsOften recipients seem to miss the confirmation email and never accept the meeting. I'm not quite sure if the subject heading is done in such a way people think it's spam, not certain. Perhaps there is a way to bring more clear that a) they'll receive an invite once accepted, b) enable the user to add a message that will be sent separately to the organizer. Whenever anyone proposes a date and time they almost always end up sending me another message that they've sent it. Not certain if they that will stop them or not not tho .c) let them know what the invite will look like in their mailbox. Ie subject and from address. Also, Some People have told me they have accepted invites but it doesn't show as accepted in my Google calendar.
Patrick C.
Sales Operations Manager
Events Services, 51-200 employees
October 31, 2017

“I could not do my job without this!”

OverallThe ease of setting up meetings is something you cannot do without once you start using it.
ProsI was first introduced to this through a co-worker, and it has become such a staple of my day to day work life I would not know what to do without it. It's in my signature line and every email I send
ConsI wish it would have an API with GoToMeeting since the only downside is having to update the call in information each time I set up a meeting
Education Management, 1-10 employees
May 31, 2019

“Easy meeting scheduler.”

OverallFreebusy is a simple and powerful system which needs a little configuration and you are done. Shared my link and saw listed meetings popping up on my dashboard very nice.
ProsI shared the link with the client and my client able to create a meeting without my supervision, nice. It is really simple and doesn't need any type of registration on the client side, very useful. It is relatively simple to set up for the first time. I just shared the link with the client and they are able to make their own appointment if not I can do for them. Rescheduling is also very easy. There also an option to cancel the schedule. All the basic features of a scheduler are present and very much easy and usable.
ConsAll the web conferencing services are revised for the premium user, which is not that of an issue for me. But having one free web conferencing will better for my business.
May 31, 2019
Austin B.
Inside Sales Manager | Realtor
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
November 1, 2017

“Very pleased with functionality of the app!”

ProsEase of scheduling events for our busy real estate office. It allows us to inform prospects of our meetings as well as our staff.
ConsSometimes the events will say for an cyber meeting when we clearly input details of an in-person meeting, but we generally follow up with our prospects to inform them that it is still in-person.
Scott T.
Partner
Executive Office, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2017

“Great tool with a very unique feature”

OverallFast and easy scheduleding.
ProsThe protected availability option is only available in freebusy- I compared dozens of options. This is a critical feature.
ConsHave many corporate clients say that they cannot Access this from their firewall where they can reach similar services.
November 1, 2017

“Excellent bit of software. Saves tons of time.”

OverallSaves time. Avoids confusion over when a meeting is.
ProsSet it and forget it. Versatile digital scheduling assistant. Updated frequently; good support. Workflow has been very thoroughly thought out and designed. The ability to put into one free-busy feed calendars from different services (Google, Apple, Microsoft) is nothing short of amazing.
ConsGroup scheduling with a bunch of people not in your organization is slightly better than just doing it old-school by email, but this is a somewhat new feature for FreeBusy and I have all confidence that the developers will fine-tune and improve it.
Thomas D.
Vice President of Customer Service
Events Services, 51-200 employees
October 31, 2017

“it is easy, saves me hours”

ProsThe setup was super easy, I was able to configure everything as I desired without paying, the payment was for a quality service
ConsI would like this software to integrate tighter with gmail. I want the interfaces to become one. ..
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
October 31, 2017

“It was an ok piece of software. Not different than others.”

ProsEase of use. I felt that the interaction was placed in the right spot next to the areas in the calendar where I needed them. I saw that there were times available ready for to work with.
ConsLack of features and automation. I would have really appreciated that the system was more automated. It was hard getting to a known answer through the software.
Stephen W.
VP, Operations
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2017

“Easily integrates with my Google calendar making scheduling meetings with clients easy.”

ProsIt integrates with my Google Calendar, which allows me to provide customers with a link for them to schedule a meeting based on my calendar availability. My clients remember the link and schedule meetings using it whenever they need to meet.
ConsIt occasionally logs me out and I need to log in and grant the software access to my calendar again.
Jessica L.
Administrator
November 1, 2017

“Love it Partners love it”

ProsEase of use! No going back and forth trying to schedule an appointment. The partners love it and want to try it themselves
ConsCan't send a group the link to have a group meeting where they collectively choose a time. Would like to do the same thing to try to have multiple people set up one meeting.
Stefano E.
Recruitment Consultant
October 31, 2017

“Love the product. Makes scheduling sooo much easier.”

OverallEasy to setup meetings with people. Saves a lot of time.
ProsEasy to use and to setup. Love how easy it is for people to schedule a call or meeting on my calendar.
ConsNeeds a phone application that makes it easy for me to manage everything, besides that there is nothing I can really think about not liking.
Link P.
Founding Member
October 31, 2017

“FreeBusy integrates seamlessly with all my calendars”

OverallIt makes scheduling appointments a lot more convenient for everyone involved.
ProsI love that it works with my ownCloud instance, unlike many other services. That was a critical deciding factor.
ConsEmbedding in an iframe on my website stopped working. While it disrupts the seamless use experience, it's not a showstopper for me.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“Online scheduling and simple workflow.”

OverallI am very impressed with freebusy.
ProsI need powerful online scheduling for my company and found freebusy. This is simple to set up and the template helps me to get online very fast. It really doesn't need any customisation, just plug and play. I just send my partner and him able to create a test schedule and it workes out of the box. Creating an appointment on behalf of a client who can't use their smartphone is a really big plus point. I can customize my page with my logo and backgrounds which is a personal touch.
ConsThe programmer work flawlessly. Nothing to dislike sorry.
May 30, 2019
Ralph O.
October 31, 2017

“I find Freebusy a great boost to my effiency.”

ProsSetting meetings, allowing others to set meetings with me s a great time saver. I also set meetings and review my calendar using Alexa
ConsSometimes I cannot connect with The freebusy server. I ask Alexa to connect but I am told it took too long to connect with my calendar
Cesar A S.
Analista
April 5, 2018

“Fix meetings of any kind through your favorite email account”

OverallExcellent tool to manage your time.
ProsI can link the information of my G Suite or my Outlook direct to Freebusy, and through the app I can manage all the detail of my calendar and the app specific me when I can set a meeting, the kind of meeting and who is going to meeting with, for that the most importan thing of this app is the possibility be linked to your email account.
ConsIt the beginning is a little difficult to get used to use it, because you have to manage your calendar with big detail and precision, but once you have, the app helps a lot to manage your time.
April 5, 2018
Chris R.
Co-Founder
Internet, Unspecified
October 31, 2017

“Best option on the market today, well-designed to do exactly what it should”

OverallEase of scheduling with clients, connections, friends
ProsAccommodates scheduling complexities of having multiple calendars. No other service (and I've tried many) handles this without very painful workarounds, and this takes it up a notch with easy URL-based calendar switches.
ConsSome of the UX is a bit over-complicated, but I understand there are various competing needs and they're trying to thread the needle. My calendaring experience has been largely impeccable, though I have had business partners with issues of occasional double-scheduling (though again not sure where the fault lies).
Erin S.
Assistant Prof.
October 31, 2017

“Easily schedule and conduct meetings”

ProsEase of accepting meetings, ease of updating and changing meetings, easy of integration with outlook
ConsDifficulty in adding availability, non-compatibility with certain mobile platforms, settings have to be reviewed regularly
October 31, 2017

“This is great software and makes my days much easier.”

OverallMore efficient scheduling. The link to the video meeting was in HTML before and now it is in clear text. I love it!
ProsMy peers are amazed at the ease of use. Often people are surprised that scheduling is complete with just one step.
Vinay R.
Product Owner
Consumer Electronics, 10,001+ employees
March 23, 2019

“Excellent way to stay organized and stay connected”

OverallTo organize meetings with multiple people, I would waste a lot of time finding when they are available. The FreeBusy software makes it much easier to find the available options.
ProsWhat I liked about the product is that it delivers what it promises. While there are many competitors I found others lacking in feature. Integration with other productivity apps makes this a 5 star product. This saves time by letting me connect multiple accounts
ConsDoes not work with Gmail as promised. The chrome browser extension is buggy. Would want alexa integration back.
March 23, 2019
Ana C.
Client Services Manager
November 3, 2017

“Love how it saves all the back-and-forth trying to coordinate schedules”

OverallIt saves me time. Instead of emailing back and forth with a client or vendor to find a time that works for both parties, I can just have them pick a time that works for them.
ProsAfter the initial setup, it has pretty hands-off. It automatically stays synced with my calendar, uses my personal meeting link, and I haven't had any problems with it scheduling over an existing item.
ConsIn my experience, it hasn't been mobile-friendly. If I get a request and try to accept it from my phone, I have to sign in every time. And I can't figure out how to stay signed in on mobile.
November 3, 2017
Aaron w.
Lead Territory Manager
October 31, 2017

“The experience has been enjoyable, even more so than the paid software I was using prior ”

ProsI like the appearance, ease of use and the ability to create custom hyperlinks for 15/30/60 minutes. Prospective and current customers compliment the service.
Maryalba G.
Freelance
April 8, 2018

“Excellent tool to manage time and meetings”

ProsIt is directly associated with my Gmail account, so I can set my meetings through this app and my Google Calendar and for me that is great, because the app automatically set for me the spaces free and that is a big help for people who works in so many business at the same time.
ConsYou have to have your calendar always updated for the app to work well, because it works managing your time so if your calendar is not set, the app will think that you have a lot of time free when that is not the true.
April 8, 2018
Anna W.
Translator
November 1, 2017

“So far the best scheduling assistant I've found”

OverallIt helped a lot with ease of scheduling meetings: i let people choose the time from my agenda whenever I have it free without letting them know what I am doing exactly. Handy.
ProsI use a lot of calendars from different sources - icloud, google, exchange etc. and my agenda does look like hell. When it comes to scheduling a meeting with someone, I could just give a link to my freebusy profile and the counterpart can just find what time suits them best. The biggest plus is the variety of calendars that can be attached to freebusy profile.
Grace G. L.
Co-Founder, UX Strategist
Design, Unspecified
October 31, 2017

“Efficient, flexible scheduling for meeting and user research”

OverallAsynchronous scheduling across time zones.
ProsI LOVE that I can connect multiple calendars and share out my calendar availability without disclosing my personal information. I use this for scheduling meetings across timezones and even for user interviews.
ConsThe group calendar is hard to figure out. I'd like to use it, but it takes a bit to understand. I would like to create custom pages that have preset titles and description for specific scheduling uses.
Tyler S.
PM
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
March 5, 2019

“So simple its silly”

ProsThe amount of time i spend trying to schedule time to meet with others is crazy. This simple plugin handles it in a matter of a few clicks!
ConsIt does take everyone signing up initially to make it happen but once done, wow time saver!
March 5, 2019
Xiomara Elena B.
General Manager
June 7, 2018

“Manage your calendar through your email easily”

ProsThis app is wonderful because I do not have to worry about the meetings anymore, every time that I have a free space and I have an appointment the app set the meeting and the event for me automatically, it is just great.
ConsYou need to have your calendar always updated because if you have a free space the app automatically will fill up with a meeting, so you need to be careful with your calendar all the time.
June 7, 2018
Casey D.
Consultant
November 1, 2017

“10 emails reduced to one”

ProsStarted using this to schedule client calls as a consultant. I love that I can create a team of consultants and share the calendar with one link. The client then can pick the easiest time. Saves 10 emails to schedule a meeting or even worse scheduling a phone call to coordinate a meeting.
ConsOrder of data input. I think it should start with picking a time slot then it should prompt the user to add their calendar.
Media Production, 51-200 employees
October 31, 2017

“OK overall; visual design needs some work”

ProsAbility to link many calendars; very useful for managing work and personal calendars. Ability to give out specific links based on email handles.
ConsUI feels clunky, slow. Support takes days sometimes to respond; they have to be reminded to follow up on support requests.
Brian G.
VP Digital Innovation / E-Commerce
Airlines/Aviation, Unspecified
October 31, 2017

“easiest way to let other people schedule an appt with you but YOU remain in final control.”

OverallAbility to coordinate meetings with outside parties, but remain in complete control issuing the calendar invitation.
ProsThat I am in control of approving the proposed times and I issue the calendar invitation. With other systems if the other party cancelled it did not come off of my calendar.
ConsThat you sometimes have to do a multistep login even though you stay on the same computer. It should just combine into one step.
Spencer P.
Solutions Consultant
November 1, 2017

“Freebusy has made it very easy for me to communicate my schedule with clients.”

ProsSingle link to Calendar Ability to create groups of Calendars Ability to add my GoToMeeting link into the description/setting of every invite
ConsCurrent multi-stage process of booking an appointment, seems a little complicated Inability to integrate directly with GoToMeeting and auto-create specific meeting information rather than my generic "Meet Me" link
Rajesh N.
Head Product Coach
November 1, 2017

“meeting scheduling for freelancer”

Overallsave time trying to schedule meetings with external folks via email
Proseasy to use - so easy to share link to my calendar and straightforward for people to schedule a meeting for with me in a few clicks
Consthe service could be better - I got a pop-up once asking to provide feedback to the CEO. I scheduled an appointment with him for 15 min and he never even showed up. Waste of time...
Richard E.
Director client services

“Great free tool”

OverallAbility to schedule meetings without endless emails going back and forth on my availability.
ProsVery simple to use and share with clients so they can book meetings, never had any problems and does exactly what I want it to.
ConsPerhaps increased/visible ability on the chrome button to block out days, times on an ad hoc basis that I dont want to have meetings
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
October 31, 2017

“Makes it painless to schedule meetings with external parties”

ProsMakes it painless to schedule meetings with external parties. I just leave a signature link in my email so it's easy to access.
Cons I can't really think of anything. The software does what it says it supposed to. Some of the more complex features add bloat but I just don't use them.
Jason M.
Senior Church Representative
January 1, 2018

“Intuitive and time-saving”

ProsEasy of use for clients, sync with computer, cuts down on wasted email-tag, integrates with other calendar software.
ConsFreeBusy doesn't always sync with my calendar as quickly as I'd like. It would be helpful to have something that shows the last sync time.
January 1, 2018
Michael N.
Customer Success Manager
November 1, 2017

“Very helpful with my day to day planning.”

ProsIt makes scheduling meetings easier, especially with customers who are overseas. It frees up my time to do other things.
ConsThe information in the info section of the calendar isn't as intuitively located. I had to search a bit to find where to change it.
Higher Education, Unspecified

“Excellent”

ProsSuper Easy time management. It has been helpful for my meetings with my student teams whom I meet on a weekly basis.
ConsIt has been very difficult, at least at the beginning to syncwith my iCal calendar. Also, not everyone is comfortable using the link too ...
Augusto P.
Librero
March 20, 2018

“An extra app for manage meetings with other products”

ProsI can use it connected to others app like Google, Outlook and Facebook, I only have to get permission to the app to use the information that I have on my apps, and automatically the app fixes the calendars where I have free time for a meeting or reunion, and in this way I can handle my time more efficientely.
ConsThis app demands an user who manage their calendar and time efficientely, because if you have and empty calendar the app automatically can select any day of the week for meeting and activities and is probablly that you will be busy at that time.
March 20, 2018
11-50 employees
November 1, 2017

“Makes scheduling much easier”

ProsThe Simple share options are great and user friendly .. I like having the ability to add multiple calendars.
ConsWould like to be able to add Company Branding and Email Templates to allow scheduling common meetings etc.
Raquel A.
Analista de Planificación
June 18, 2018

“Manage the time of your team easily with Freebusy”

ProsI can manage meetings, schedules and more with this app that is direct linked to the G Suite account of my company, so easily we can have our calendar updated and the app works as an virtual assistant to set the time for new meetings and spaces to make new deals and improve our business.
ConsThis is app needs a very compromise team to keep your calendar always updated because if you left and empty space that can make you some trouble because the app will think that the day is free and that is not true.
June 18, 2018
Rod A.
Director of Marketing
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 1, 2017

“Easy, no fuss call scheduling”

ProsFree and fairly straightforward to use. I use it when hiring to schedule interviews, and have had no issues.
ConsLittle tough navigating the UI, and I had a situation where 2 people confirmed the same time slot at the same time.
John R.
Vice President, Sales
Internet, 11-50 employees

“Very helpful.”

ProsConvenience to allow others to schedule my time. Very flexible and works well with multiple calendars.
ConsStill has minor kinks to work out. Could do much more with IOS so you can enjoy the functionality on all devices.
Shannon C.
Virtual Support Specialist / Owner
January 30, 2018

“Setting up Client Appointments is Easy Peasy with FreeBusy”

OverallGreat software that's easy to use on the my business side as well as my client's side.
ProsI needed a way to set up client appointments that was not only easy to set up, but easy for my clients to use as well. FreeBusy easy to sync with your online calendar (whichever you use). They also make it easy to create your own vanity link to share with your clients.
ConsCustomer service is limited which makes it a challenge to get questions answered. They have a help center, but more customer service options would be great.
January 30, 2018
Benito M.
Translator / teacher
Translation and Localization, Self-employed
June 9, 2018

“This tool reminds me of all my meetings. Being late or missing a meeting will never happen again.”

OverallI can stay organized and know at a very quick look all of my scheduled activities and meetings!
ProsI can have access to my scheduled activities with a quick look. It is great! Preferences section and the possibility to link other calendars is my favorite feature.
ConsA bit confusing at the beginning. However, after a few minutes we can get familiar with it. The business package is a bit expensive in comparison to other similar tools.
June 9, 2018
Gero B.
Director of IT
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
October 31, 2017

“Very easy to use and helpful in scheduling networking meetings while job hunting”

OverallMuch improved way of scheduling meetings
ProsThe easy setup of the application and the ease of use for the users plus the really nice integration made it for a great tool
ConsA few times meetings came across with conference call information in the description instead of the location information the user put in. It caused confusion a few times. Probably a little bug in the software.
Gil P.
Head of Engineering
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
October 31, 2017

“When it works it work well”

ProsWhen it works it work well and does what we need it to do! We have global org with 4 different email systems across 5 locations. and setting up meetings across these locations has been a pain! Easier now. If it would just solve the timezone problems.. no one wants a 11pm meeting! ;-)
ConsVery slow when we use multiple calendars. Especially from Asia and Australia, but FB are working on that. Also no support for EAs to be able to book meetings on behalf of delegated calendars. Shame as EAs set up a lot of meetings.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
October 31, 2017

“Great UX and works well. Saves me a lot of time trying to schedule meetings”

ProsScheduling meetings can be a pain but FreeBusy makes it easier to schedule meetings and allow customers and business partners schedule time with you. Works well and is simple to set up. I use multiple email address and it works well with all of them.