MobilityCentral Ratings

Overall

About MobilityCentral

Visage¿s telecom expense management platform reduces waste using in-depth asset tracking, streamlined ordering, subscription cost optimization, and end-user engagement. Learn more about MobilityCentral

Matt S.
Mobile Technical Support
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
August 21, 2017

“Mobility Central is easy to use and additional support is always available. ”

OverallBenefits to the software is that you can see everything that is on the bill with the carrier without having to call the carrier. If I need to see upgrade dates, bills, phone type, phone usage, etc......I can see that all on Mobility Central and never even need to contact that carrier and wait for that information to be given to me. Everything we need is in one spot and helps move my day along so I can focus on other projects.
ProsI like that we are able to tailor reports based upon different projects we may have going on. You can run reports based upon most every field that we use such as cost center and LanID. I manage a large number of users and I get many questions on a daily basis from our users about billing and inventory. Mobility Central is very easy to see all things that our users ask about such as inventory and billing. Bill reconciliation process if easy to use and can be expedited quickly.
ConsIt would be a great benefit to be able to see more than one user at a time. Sometimes I need to compare user bills or user information between two or more employees. Current solution to that is to open more than one instance of Mobility Central. Reconciliation process is fairly easy, however I would like to be able to more easily undo any mistakes that I have made. A simple "undo" button for the last action completed would be helpful.

By Visage Mobile on September 21, 2017
Thank you for your review, Matt!
August 21, 2017
Allison M.
Partner Consulting
Wireless, Self-employed
October 28, 2016

“Great product”

OverallOf course I am biased... :) Once users figure out what they can do with MobilityCentral they are very impressed!
Prossummaries, drilldowns, accuracy
Cons-hard to get users to actually use it -the teams/manager login functionality is a little buggy . I've had some odd renaming of teams forcing me to lose access privilege settings. Also I have had to set up a bunch of dummy wireless users in order for managers to see their own wireless data included in their team views. As a result the tabs for all of their own data are blank. -Custom views for manager log-ons are buggy. Views for multiple months are often either blank, take forever to load or never load at all
Recommendations to other buyers-ability to assign managers (team), cost centers and other attributes at the device level -some enhancements to emails, such as 1) ability to test an email w/o copying manager or user, 2) email log/ history, 3) allow attachments, ability to use inline images, 4) allow for more templates (ex: only one template save for emails sent form features, but there are different scenarios, like insurance, navigator, music, downloads....), 5) would be nice to be able to choose to copy users with access privileges to a manager's team (sometimes a manager's "support" user is more interested in the correspondence) -when reporting averages for usage, would be nice to know if the usage is trending up or down (ex: intl roaming data: current usage 5gb, avg usg 7 gb, trending down - for recurring passport planning) -ability to rename custom fields

October 28, 2016
Doug M.
October 24, 2016

“Why I chose Mobility Central to support my client's reporting needs”

OverallOverview ' I am currently providing monthly mobile reporting for a client on a fee for service basis. Reporting includes summary by user: - user cost includes: total cost, LD cost, text cost, voice roaming cost, data roaming cost - user usage includes: total mins, domestic data, roaming minutes, roaming data, # text msg Reporting also includes charts and analysis of usage: - Top 20 users, billing issues, exception reporting, etc' ' Various Vendors - Canada: Telus & Bell - USA: AT&T & Tmobile The Challenge ' The challenge is to extract data from multiple carrier data sources to create one report Solution ' I was previously using another product to extract and format the data. Initially this was working fine but processing issues started to crop up in mid 2015 and I didn't consider it a cost effective solution. ' I explored Visage as an alternative in July'15, did some parallel testing in August & September and then went live in October. A very smooth transition Visage ' Excellent support from Channel Operations Manager Jamie Gran from the early testing stages to current day production ' Visage provides Multiple Environments - a 'Sandbox' has been set up for Abilita for anyone interested in testing it out - a Production environment is set-up for you once you go live - a 'Demo' environment has been set up for Abilita to use as a marketing tool to your prospects or current clients ' I like the flexibility of the product offerings Visage provides: - Pulse : free 'teaser' offering for your clients - Mobility Central Reporting: provides access to all their standard reports plus my custom report - Full Mobility Central Access: feature rich option (ie: you can provide your client with access to Mobility Central to view reports and charts if that's required - Add on Modules (I haven't used these) . Pool Recommendations Feature . Comparative Analytics Feature ' Pricing is very competitive and fits my business model well ' Ease of Use: - they extract the data each month based on the billing cycle date - I have access to a host of standard reports via the Visage portal as well as the Custom Report they set up for my client ' Carriers: - I understand visage can support data from most US carriers. Rogers from Canada is currently supported and they are in the process of mapping the data for Bell Canada

By Visage Mobile on October 24, 2016
Jack L.
Supply Chain Coordinator
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5001-10,000 employees
September 25, 2019

“Customer Service and Optimization Recommendations are fantastic”

OverallMobilityCentral has allowed us to properly allocate costs of wireless devices to the cost center of the employee using that device. It has also given our employees the ability to submit requests themselves instead of relying on an administrator to do it. MobilityCentral has been exceptionally adaptable to our needs as we have on-boarded several divisions of our company into this system.
ProsFantastic customer service. I am in communication with them daily and they are always responsive to questions. Another benefit is the cost savings we are realizing from their quarterly optimization recommendations. They've helped us cancel zero-usage lines that we were paying for monthly and also reassigned lines to more cost effective wireless plans.
ConsNavigating the site can be confusing for employees. They tend to have questions about how to submit a request and how to pull a report.

By Visage Mobile on October 1, 2019
Alyx D.
Sr IT Asset Mgmt Spc
Publishing, 501-1000 employees
August 1, 2019

“Mobility Central has been a great help identifying areas to save money”

OverallI like using MobilityCentral and would like to find time to really concentrate on some of the features that would be helpful to me and use it to its full potential. My contact has been amazing and responds to my questions quickly as well as regularly checking in to see if I need anything. He also informs me about new features that could be helpful.
ProsI like that I can run a report letting me know how long a device has not been used so I can disconnect it.
ConsIt's a little hard to remember where to go for everything. I find myself looking around and choosing wrong areas for things I need to do at times. There are a lot of categories to look through. The recommendations for carrier changes don't match with the plans when I review the accounts with my reps. We have some grandfathered plans that we will stay on but when I see the recommendations I check with the reps to make sure. I don't know if things have changed with the connecting to our Active directory but in the beginning it was a complicated method which I had to rely on others to do for me.

By Visage Mobile on August 2, 2019
Thank you for your review! We'll be sure to get your feedback to our product management team for consideration!
August 1, 2019
Rick C.
Director IT Security & Support
March 7, 2018

“This product keeps mobile device inventory and spend under control and manageable.”

OverallWith thousands of mobile devices across multiple vendors, a couple quick sorts and it is EASY to identify immediate pay back with zero data users, zero usage, overage users, plan assignment errors, obsolete inventory, etc., etc. This software pays for itself year after year. We have been using this for 8+ years now.
ProsThis product uncovers everything about bulling spend, plan options, data options with tons of reports and filtering options.
ConsThe interface is pretty dense with numbers and charts and it can be intimidating to figure out where the information you want is located.

March 7, 2018
Melissa G.
Telecommunications, Unspecified
September 8, 2016

“Great Reporting & Billing Summaries”

OverallI use Visage on a daily basis to help monitor spending, usage and review savings opportunities. Visage gives our company visibility over all our mobile numbers making it easy to catch lines with no usage, lines with high data usage and any unforeseen peaks in spending. I can easily download or create any report I need and I especially love the monthly billing summaries and trends, which break down all monthly charges so we have control over spending. Visage also offers excellent customer service and is a great asset to our company!
ProsReports, Billing Summaries, Savings Recommendations
Recommendations to other buyersExplore and take advantage of all the features that Visage offers

September 8, 2016
Victoria Q.
mobility technician
Entertainment, 5001-10,000 employees
March 28, 2019

“Thank you MobilityCentral”

OverallWe have had a great experience with MobilityCentral!
ProsWe have multiple cellular accounts and MobilityCentral gives us a detailed usage and spend breakdown for each. This information is clearly displayed on the site and easily accessible. The support team is always responsive and helpful when assistance is needed. They have helped optimize out accounts and save us money!
ConsA bit overwhelming at first, but the team is more than happy to walk you through tutorials.

By Visage Mobile on April 2, 2019
Thanks for the excellent review!
March 28, 2019
Cale F.
IT Manager
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
October 2, 2019

“MobilityCentral Will Exceed Expectations”

OverallThe experience has been great and there isn't anything I would change. Ease of use couldn't be better and the reporting features are outstanding.
ProsIt's easy to use and the interface is clean. You can run detailed reports on every aspect of mobility and it keeps your companies mobility footprint extremely organized. Ordering phones and new service is a breeze, as is issuing line disconnects.
ConsThe software works better than advertised and doesn't have any weak points.

By Visage Mobile on October 9, 2019
Thanks for such a great recommendation! We value your feedback!
October 2, 2019
Ken L.
SVP-Corporate Administration
Insurance, 201-500 employees
March 6, 2018

“Fairly easy to setup and learn the basics. Allowed us to see all of our accounts in one place. ”

OverallReduced wireless cost from suggestions made by the software. Time savings in tracking/researching data when needed from all our accounts in one place.
ProsThe visibility it provides to all our lines. Lots of reports available to view different aspects of our accounts combined. Suggestions offered as to how to lower our wireless spend has allowed us to make changes to our accounts that has more than paid for our software fees. Ability to easily find/track high data users and drive usage down. When asked questions about our wireless usage/accounts an easy place to go to find the answer.
ConsYou cannot make changes in this software product that will pass on to the wireless vendor. If you could work in Mobility Central to manage all your wireless accounts...that would be the best. Slight delay before data is received from the wireless vendor after the bill has been generated/is available. Takes time to learn various aspects of the system. Because of that I am not using this system to its fullest capability.

By Visage Mobile on March 15, 2018
Thank you so much for your review! We're currently testing capability to send changes made in MobilityCentral to AT&T and Verizon.
Megan S.
Director of Client Services
Wireless, 1-10 employees

“Software Review”

OverallVisage|MC has the best customer support! It is fairly easy to navigate considering the abundance of info. that is offered. Alerts and recommendations are a fantastic feature, not to mention a huge time saver. Being able to drill down to specific details without the hassle is another major time saver. The one thing that can sometimes (not always!) be a downfall is not having real time data available.
ProsCustomer Support, Alerts, Recommendations, Pooling Spend
ConsYou can not access real time data. There is so much information offered, it can be difficult to search for what you need.

By Visage Mobile on October 20, 2016
Asleigh A.
Director of Support and Operations
November 11, 2016

“Wireless TEM Made Easy! ”

OverallVisage's MobilityCentral was my first experience with a wireless TEM. Their excellent customer support has continued to make sure I have everything I need. They are not only easily accessible for assistance, but also very personable and great to work with! The enhancements over the years have significantly increased the ease of use of the system and made my job that much easier! You will hear little to no complaints from me!
ProsThe software is extremely easy to use and the data is very organized.
ConsI wish it was a bit more customizable at times

By Visage Mobile on November 11, 2016
November 11, 2016
Kelsey H.
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
September 7, 2016

“Best mobility management software out there”

OverallThe software is easy to use, implement and offers customizable reports like no other software we have ever used or trialed. The support staff is amazing to work with and truly cares about the user experience as well as developing features important to the user.

By Visage Mobile on September 7, 2016
Loli W.
Logistics Coordinator
Legal Services, Unspecified
March 14, 2018

“This is the best wireless management system I've ever seen.”

ProsThis software was obviously created by smart teams that obviously listen to their customers, and are constantly enhancing the product.

March 14, 2018
Allen R.
VP, Consulting Operations
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“MC - State of the art”

OverallMC is very comprehensive while being easy to use and administer. Support has always been very responsive to issues and suggestions. Saves many many hours of data analysis time compared to the manual processes we used to employ.
ProsEase of use.
ConsService notes should apply at the user level rather than device level.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.

By Visage Mobile on October 21, 2016
Sam G.
Sr. IT Support Services Analyst
Oil & Energy, 501-1000 employees
March 6, 2018

“Using monthly to send bills to managers and users with few clicks. ”

OverallI am able to send the bill to Mangers and User within few clicks
ProsMy representative is ready to help anytime and they are responds in a timely manner. Easy to use and manage.
ConsThe billing data is one month behind the live bill. Example, my bills are ready from the carriers in March 6, however, the visage is not going to be ready until mid-April.

By Visage Mobile on March 15, 2018
Thank you so much for your review! We're working on functionality which will take advantage of live-billing from the carrier to get you the most accurate data available.
Cale F.
IT Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 1001-5000 employees
September 21, 2017

“We partnered up with Visage and its been a match made in heaven.”

OverallGreat mobility management along with easy to process orders for anything mobility.
ProsEasy to use and navigate through. Great support from Visage if you get stuck, which isn't very often. They provide outstanding support and are on top of their game. The implementation went as smooth as it could have possibly gone and we couldn't be happier. Selecting them was the best decision ever.

By Visage Mobile on September 22, 2017
Thanks for the review, Cale!
September 21, 2017
Kimberley W.
September 19, 2016

“Amazing Tool!”

OverallWe have saved all of our customers thousands of dollars a month with Mobility Central. The reporting and ease of use are our favorite features.
ProsYou can pull reports quickly and easily. Super user friendly.
ConsNone

September 19, 2016
Melissa G.
Device Logistics Manager
October 21, 2016

“Excellent Reporting Capabilities”

OverallWe have utilized Mobility Central to manage and provide bill optimization to a couple of our customers. This platform has not only saved time when it comes to the ease of reporting but also allows us to easily see where we can save the client money on their mobility spending. Our use of the platform has had a focus mostly on the reporting. With Mobility Central we are able to drill down in depth into specific aspects of the bill and provide reports with ease.

October 21, 2016
Chad L.
Director of IT
Plastics, 1001-5000 employees
April 5, 2019

“Instantaneous Savings”

OverallWe cut our mobile costs by 40% in the first month of use, just by understanding inefficiencies in our account structures! That is a huge return on investment. We also provided access to accounting where they are able to run reports to separate taxes, charge business accounts appropriately, and create other various reports, all of which saves us time.
ProsThe provided visibility into our spend, wastes, and recommendations on account structure. It is a very powerful analytical tool!
ConsCan be a little challenging to find exactly what you are looking for. However, their support is fantastic, so all I have to do is ask and I will have an answer within minutes.

By Visage Mobile on April 8, 2019
Thanks for the great review!
April 5, 2019
Jaideep P.
Sr. Telecom Analyst

“Mobility Central Review”

OverallSystem works great. It does need an end to end invoice processing and approval workflow solution built into the software itself. Otherwise it is a very powerful reporting tool.
ProsThe reporting functions
Consnot having invoice approval workflow and invoice management capabilities

By Visage Mobile on October 24, 2016
Carolyn G.
Mobile Device Administrator
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
August 25, 2016

“Couldn't do it without you!”

OverallI manage 2600 lines almost by myself and there is no way it would be possible without Mobility Central.
ProsThe ease of use, my own personal advisor, reports, reports, and more reports!
ConsNothing!
Recommendations to other buyersUse it! Take advantage of all it has to offer. If used correctly it's definitely a one stop shop!

By Visage Mobile on August 25, 2016
August 25, 2016
John H.
Director, Telecommunications
Media Production, 1001-5000 employees
August 23, 2016

“Controlling Costs”

OverallVisage has helped us save countless cost by identifying zero usage devices and pooled plan abusers. The dashboard and reports make managing a mobile device program simple.
ProsThe dashboard gives you an overview of everything you need to know on one screen
ConsManually entering in IMEIs can be a pain.

By Visage Mobile on August 23, 2016
August 23, 2016
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
March 9, 2018

“Great tool to help manage your mobile smartphones and control costs.”

OverallMobilty Central has saved us money by showing us where resource were not being used and where we were over extending data for internal employees.
ProsYou get monthly e-mail Alerts and great dashboards. The system is highly customizable and will handle most requirements. Also allows you to consolidate multiple carriers.
ConsSince we don't have anyone dedicated to managing the service sometimes it takes a minute or two to remember how to change configurations.

By Visage Mobile on March 15, 2018
Thank you so much for your review! Remember, you get unlimited training! Never hesitate to contact your CSM or support@mymobilitycentral.com for rapid responses to your questions.
March 9, 2018
Curtis S.
Network & Telecom Administrator
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1001-5000 employees
July 29, 2019

“Managing Mobile Phones made easy”

OverallIt is easy to see when someone has a high bill because of too much data, or international calling so you can act accordingly. It also lets us send out reports to each of our mobile phone users and managers see the cost breakdown that gets emailed out each month.
ProsIt pulls in data from all carriers into 1 consistent format that you can report on, see recommendations, see data pools, ETC
ConsWhile many functions are extremely easy, there are some things that I don't think are as intuitive.

By Visage Mobile on July 30, 2019
Thanks for your review! We always appreciate our customers' feedback!
July 29, 2019
Phyllis C.
Associate Director, Telecom and Procurement
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2016

“Love Mobility Central”

OverallMobility Central is perfect for keeping track of all mobile users, equipment and policy acceptance! Everything is in one place. Love it!
ProsExpense tracking along with Visage Pulse. Excellent snapshot of how you are doing.

By Visage Mobile on August 22, 2016
Thanks for your review Phyllis!
August 22, 2016
BRIAN G.
CIO
Retail, 201-500 employees

“MobilityCentral Review”

OverallCustomer support and our experience has been awesome. They go above and beyond for us. Visage manually uploads one of our vendors invoice monthly (so I don't have to). They don't have to do this for us but they do and that is the reason I stay with them.
ProsIt helps us to quickly break out spending by department and to identify users who abuse our data limits.
ConsIt does everything that we want it to do.

By Visage Mobile on October 1, 2019
Thank you for the glowing review! We're happy you're happy and look forward to continuing to help you achieve your goals!
Julie G.
Fleet & Cell Phone Administrator
March 13, 2018

“Visage is easy to use and helps identify where we can save money on our cell phone needs. ”

ProsI use it to reconcile by cell phone billing. Makes if very easy to download and review. I have 2 different carriers and close to 180 lines to using Visage helps greatly.
ConsI have challenges handling inventory but it could be a user issue. Not sure when to deactivate a user and not sure how to delete just one line forma user.

By Visage Mobile on March 15, 2018
Thank you so much for your review! Your CSM will be reaching out to you soon to schedule inventory training!
March 13, 2018
Kyle M.
Information System Support
Farming, 201-500 employees
March 6, 2018

“This software is easy to use after the introductory training and offers a ton of data. ”

ProsMy favorite part of Mobility Central is the amount of data it provides with just a few clicks and with minimal maintenance.

Ellas S.
Systems Admin
March 6, 2018

“After getting fully setup, being able to see all of our devices in one interface made it worthwhile.”

ProsAbility to pull reports across all of out providers to get a overview of spend over a range of devices.

Brittney H.
September 27, 2016

“Visage MobilityCentral is a Useful Tool, and Getting Even More Robust”

OverallI've used Visage MobilityCentral for 4-5 years now, managing 4 different carrier accounts and a couple thousand active Wireless Users (in North America) within my company. MobilityCentral has helped us track usage and spend habits of our employees, and keep them informed of policies, charges, their usage trends, and more. I can say without a doubt that we've reduced our overage costs thanks to MobilityCentral, and are better able to analyze our mobile computing needs within the company.

September 27, 2016
Terri T.
Mobility and Asset Support Engineer
Information Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 12, 2018

“Pretty smooth”

OverallEase of reporting
ProsI like most that the imported information is easy to customize and sort. as well as the variety of options to choose from.

March 12, 2018
Amy T.

“Great Mobility Tool”

OverallWe have used this tool to manage clients mobility spend for past 4 years. We have been able to save our clients up to 25% on their mobility spend and could not have done it as efficiently without Mobility Central. Reports and robust and it is quite easy to use. Customer Support has been excellent.

By Visage Mobile on September 7, 2016
Robert M.

“Great Mobility Platform”

OverallMobility Central has, by far, made the process of handling our money mobility needs a lot less difficult. Reporting is great and reliable and he software is easy to use after you get used to the layout.

By Visage Mobile on October 21, 2016
Tracy C.
September 26, 2016

“Reliable and a Great Value”

OverallWe have been using Mobility Central for over 7 years and it is one of the most reliable services we use. Excellent value for the cost and Customer Support is second to none. Highly recommended!

September 26, 2016
Charlie Y.
November 8, 2016

“have used mobility central for a few years”

OverallOverall, the software does what it is supposed to. The development is slow to catch up with some of the more current industry trends, but it is cheap.

November 8, 2016