Uplisting Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About Uplisting

Uplisting is the all-in-one solution designed specifically for short-term rentals. Its intuitive, reliable & can begin adding value to your business within 30 minutes of starting your 14-day free trial. Automatically import your listings directly from Airbnb & connect to Booking.com & others in minutes. Instantly sync bookings, rates and availabilities with 0% commission, no setup costs and no hidden fees. Save hours every week with automated messages, smart rates and much more. Learn more about Uplisting

Peter E.
August 8, 2018

“Good-Bye Double Bookings (Thank God)”

OverallFrom Vincent to the (ever increasing) support team .... I have been very pleased. The pricing is fair. The product lives up to what was promised and to top it off ... Uplisting is not sitting on their behinds and resting on what they have done. Rather updates with new features, new bells and whistles are coming in like a constant stream. A true commitment to moving forward as suggestions and recommendations from users are listened to, analysed and often (very often) implemented. Now that's a forward facing company.
ProsThe number "1" feature for us is that if a client books one of our units, Uplisting immediately blocks the dates on all platforms. We used to (occasionally when doing this manually) end up having another party book the same days and than the trouble of cancelling one party over the other .... Second item that we love; the calendar updates. One area, one entry and ALL platforms are updated. It would take a whole day to go from platform to platform and do this manually. These two items alone, make Uplisting indispensable to us.
ConsI wish I could have everything I have on my laptop mirrored on my iPhone. But .... is that a CON? Not really.
August 8, 2018
Matthew B.
Partner
February 10, 2019

“Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both ”

ProsThe team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.
Consuplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received. It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful. (every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

By Uplisting on February 21, 2019
Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages. You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!
February 10, 2019
May 18, 2018

“Easy & fast to setup + great support”

Pros- Fast & reliable at syncronising bookings across channels - I switched to Uplisting from another channel manager that didn't syncronise fast enough and caused me to recieve double bookings. - Integration with Stripe, reporting invalid credit cards back to Booking.com and automatically charging on Booking - saves me a few minutes on each booking. - Automated messaging - works with both Airbnb and Booking.com. Guests love the instant confirmation message after booking, which wasn't always possible. I also have a scheduled message for after checkout - asking the guests for feedback and a review. - Clear roadmap of development (they share their plan trello.com) - Fixed price per listing - Instant support via intercom
Cons- No mobile apps, but the website is mobile brower friendly. - Automated messages could be improve with some more customisation options.
May 18, 2018
Sian B.
Owner/Manager
January 13, 2017

“Simple to use and excellent customer support”

OverallI signed up to Uplisting after a recommendation from a friend. The bain of my life was filling out availabilities on individual calendars on a daily basis. It's a couple of hours in a season which was totally wasted. Once I got set up with Uplisting (great help to do that) that all changed. I update availabilities once on Uplisting and everything is synced with Airbnb and Homeaway etc. Uplisting does not have a few features that are common on other platforms. They don't have guest communications for example, so it's a bit limited in that way. I have been assured that in future there will be automated emails and the like. They also don't have a website page to accept bookings, however for us most of our bookings come through the booking channels so this isn't really an issue. We've tried a website page before with little use. The price is a little bit more than others that I've looked at but it's worth every penny for the peace of mind that everything just works and the almost instant customer support. I have never experienced a double booking with Uplisting.
ProsEase of use Customer support Confidence that everything works
ConsNo guest communications
January 13, 2017
Nikola M.
Chief Hospitality Manager
August 21, 2019

“Makes my life so much easier”

OverallFantastic experience so far. Of course you need to get used to a new software and stumble across some problems during that process. However, the support was always there when a question came up.
Pros- Fantastic features involving Zapier for automatic workflows - this was one of the main reasons I decided to go with Uplisting, though I haven't tried it out yet. - Affordability - Easy to use and navigate without causing too much confusion because of functionality overload - Great support
Cons- Unfortunately they do not feature their own booking engine yet. This is bitter as most other tools have it. But it is in their pipeline, so this is just a temporary disadvantage.
August 21, 2019
Roderick B.
Operations Manager & Financial Officer
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Affordable, reliable, and improving”

OverallOverall, we've had a very positive experience with Uplisting. I would highly recommend them to people in the industry. Although there are perhaps other alternative software providers that are better integrated with other platforms, these alternative are often out of the budget of many clients. The system is also improving bi-weekly on average and the customer support is second to none.
Pros() Cheaper than similar competitors () Easy to use () Multi-user software () Great Customer support () Fantastic integrations with external programmes - (we're currently using Airbnb, booking.com and Zapier. We're also hoping to take advantage of their integrations with Tripadvisor and Home & Away once the time is right) () Pricing can be manage easily () Continuous improvements with estimated delivery of these improvements
Cons() Not fully integrated (messaging) with booking.com yet (although this should be coming through soon we hear) and this may also be the case with other platforms, such as tripadvisor and home & away (I've yet to try the two) () Sometimes slow to deliver upon improvements despite initial planning
January 28, 2019
Joshua S.
Managing Director
July 6, 2018

“Excellent for managing & automating properties”

OverallIt cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.
ProsWith all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on
ConsIt's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.
Helen L.
property owner/manager
July 7, 2018

“Uplisting is a great two in one - a channel manager as well as auto answering app ”

OverallSaves time on automated responses and joint calendar view for multiple accounts and properties
ProsGreat customer support and willingness to listen and help, as well as build new features based on clients feedback
ConsCustomisation and options choice - with messages we have to adapt to pre-set timing and settings - can have our own type of messages. lack of e-intelligence - tool that can prepopulate FAQ answers based on key words in the inquiry - however this is not the end of the world and the price we pay for Uplisting is good value for money -
Leonardo d.
Hospitality, Self-employed
June 15, 2019

“Best Channel Manager Ever I tested and used”

OverallI testes a couple of channel managers before and now I found my last one, UpListing! The best!
ProsGuys, first I'm a IT guy. Of course my point are based on my IT view as well and my Property management view ;) 1- easy to use and user friendly 2- best customer service EVER 3- price :) 4- reliability against overbooking 5- automated messages 6- integrations with Zapier and Stripe Also I tested (Rentals United, Lodgify and Stays.net, Smoobu) and Uplisting is the best one for small property managements (like mine company).
Cons1- Uplisting do not have own public API (Remember I'm a IT guy and developed some own small systems to help me to manage my properties, like Schlage door code automation) 2- little amount of tags to build your own personalized messages 3- no mobile APP - Website is responsive but not too much user friendly on mobile view
June 15, 2019
Michéal B.
Co-Founder
June 13, 2018

“Seamless software with very attentive customer service”

OverallUplisting saves us time, money and resources. It has enabled us to concentrate on growing our business and not spend more time then required on tasks that we can manage with Uplisting.
ProsWe've been using Uplisting since we started managing short term rentals and we couldn't have grown so quick without their software. We now manage over 100 properties and Uplisting works just as well as it did with 3 properties.
ConsI would like to have a more visual reporting dashboard but I can get all the information I need from the reports they provide.
June 13, 2018
Gerald A.
July 28, 2019

“A much better option than Tokeet”

ProsI like that it's very well documented which means that it was easy to set up on my own. I only had to ask customer support a couple questions and when I did they responded quickly and with great answers.
ConsI wish there was an electronic signature solution built in.
July 28, 2019
Emily T.
July 3, 2018

“The BEST customer support, hands-down. They are so responsive ”

OverallAutomation
ProsAlways innovating and adding new features. Extremely quick to respond. There is honestly little not to love about Uplisting. I manage soon to be 3 properties using it and it's so very convenient. Takes a lot of manual work off my plate. Love the messaging feature as well.
ConsI would prefer a prettier user interface, but it's absolutely, not something I would leave over.
Karl M.
Operations Director
July 3, 2018

“A great piece of tech to help users of short term properties”

OverallHelps stop double bookings
ProsCustomer service is top notch and the software is easier to use and more cost effective than most others on the market
ConsI am not tech saavy and its probable my fault but I would always like things to be easier to use and more intuitive. More use of colour would be good too
Martin S.
May 5, 2018

“Sleek design and great user experience, very happy with the product and support.”

ProsSleek design, great user experience, very happy with the product and support. I like often updates with new features.
ConsGreen interface colour, would prefer more options to choose from. But that's just small subjective detail. Otherwise everything is great.
May 5, 2018
Colleen F.
BnB owner
July 6, 2018

“Love it! The guys are so helpful and improving all the time.”

ProsEasy to use and set up - automatic emails - price adjustments across my booking platforms
ConsDaily update not sent in my morning time zone - unable to sync with WIX
Anthony L.
Managing Member
Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees
April 16, 2019

“Very Good Software to Manage Vacation Rental Homes”

OverallGreat response thus far - can't wait for the mobile app to arrive!
ProsIf you have multiple properties, this software makes it easy to manage all aspects of the vacation rental business (cleaning, responding to guests, automating reports, integrating with AirBnB, etc.). Tough to beat the intuitive creators who are at the forefront of the industry. Very willing to implement whatever you think is helpful, too!
ConsThere is no mobile app yet (but soon)! Also - I would like to see text notifications added.
April 16, 2019
Jerzy G.
Paper & Forest Products, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2018

“It is really good :)”

Proseasy to use and excellent support. Automated messages are great.
Consno Android app, some problem with MLOS sync with Pricelab
August 2, 2018
Manos K.
Home sharing

“Easy to use”

ProsIt is very easy when you want to change the daily rates at all booking sites at once. They calculate the booking fee and add it to the daily rate. By clicking at a reservation you can see all the reservation data in one screen. This is very helpful.
ConsI would like the possibility to can see the whole month in one screen like a calendar. This is the only thing that I like least that they don't have this option.
Kathi R.
Digital Marketing Specialist
June 19, 2018

“Wonderful Service and User Support. Once all onboarding was complete, time savings has been huge. ”

ProsSimple integration across all platforms Easy to understand Very intuitive for communication needs Easy setup
ConsCustomer live chat delay due to timezone difference. (Not really a con but review required a con answer)

By Uplisting on July 4, 2018
Thank you very much for your review Kathi. We've enjoyed helping you get set up syncing and automating. We've recently set up a US office so timezones should be less of an issue!
June 19, 2018
John A.
July 9, 2018

“Solid, reliable. Does what it promises well. Doesn't over promise.”

ProsThe features that Uplisting boasts actually works. Many other solutions promise the world, and then under deliver. The support is prompt, and responds to customer needs.
ConsThe overall feature set is less than some of the competitors. But, the features actually work reliably.
July 9, 2018
Robin W.
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
February 5, 2019

“Put your mind at ease with no double bookings”

ProsAutomatically avoiding double bookings, with fast blocking of reserved dates. No input needed from me.
ConsThe webpage itself is not fitting so good if viewed on a mobile phone. The calendar function doesn't give the same overview as it does on a computer.
February 5, 2019
Jaroslav C.
July 10, 2018

“Reliable and easy to use”

ProsSuper value for what Uplisting offers and very reliable service with channel management. Customer support is quick when adressing any issues.
ConsLacking few functionalities - but it is adding them on the go so not really a con. Few minor bugs were fixed very quickly...
July 10, 2018
July 6, 2018

“It is very hard to find a solution for property management. Uplisting provided me the best solution.”

Pros2way sinc airbnb and booking.com, mobile friendly, very helpful team to find solutions for your problems. Unified mailbox and the price.
ConsUnified mailbox only on Airbnb. Only 2 channels with 2 way sinc, rest uses Ical. Like most things, you get what you pay for.
Rebecca G.
August 29, 2018

“Going well. ”

ProsUser friendly software that syncs fast! Great bonus features and customer service is awesome!
ConsWish they had an app for iOS. Though the main site is cell phone friendly I feel work flow would improve with a simple app.
August 29, 2018
Lynda L.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed
July 3, 2018

“Great product with lots of features”

OverallTime saving
ProsAble to manage several channels from one product, rate updating, integration with Stripe, great support
ConsWould love to be able to use with our own website to manage bookings and prices, otherwise there is nothing else
Lloyd B.
Property manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2019

“Great software and customer service ”

OverallHelped centralize bookings with a quick set up. It is user friendly and has all the features we require
ProsVery user friendly with easy set up and functionality
ConsReporting is available but could develop further
September 28, 2019
Korina T.
Property Manager
Real Estate, Self-employed
May 3, 2019

“an excellent channel manager and an amazing support team”

Prosservice and support of the team overall functionality
Consawaiting integration with homeaway which will really make it the must have channel manager for all major channels
May 3, 2019
Justin N.
Accountant
Accounting, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 11, 2019

“Good program for Uplisting”

ProsI have been using uplisting for the free trial and it been really good. It is a lot better than airbnb and has the planning so much better.
Consso far, there is nothing wrong with the program. I like it!
August 11, 2019