Wink Reports Ratings

Overall

About Wink Reports

Web-based solution that provides reporting through dashboard, designer module, forecasting, API access and more. Learn more about Wink Reports

Daniel J.
May 17, 2017

“Great across the board!”

ProsVery impressed with Wink Reports everything they have done for my company. They have amazing custom software with highly skilled programmers that can and will make running your business much more efficient and profitable. To be a little more specific, I use Servicem8 and Xero accounting to operate my Electric, Plumbing & HVAC company, and Wink has done an amazing job with providing us various reports that allow us to track each tech's productivity and profitability very closely, which in turn tells us how our techs are performing. In addition to that, they have more typical reports that we use for tracking advertisers, closing rate, divisions, ect. Combination of the custom reports and the typical reports we get with Wink gives us a very power field service program that is custom fit for us. Now days all businesses need various software programs to operate the business, and wink has the software and people to merge info from different programs, which can be a huge help to any business.
ConsHard to find a con, but only thing I can think of is connecting to more programs, but that is pushing it...
May 17, 2017
Dan J.
March 5, 2017

“Custom reports made easy”

OverallI own a electrical, plumbing & HVAC company, and have tried all the major Field service programs, and always ran into issues with lack of reporting. Anyone in this industry can agree that reports are very valuable, and very hard to get what you need from a program. We recently changed our Field service program to SM8, and a bonus was the wink reporting integration with SM8 and Xero. I figured it would be helpful, but did not expect it to be a major highlight. Once I got going and was able to use the reports, I realized how powerful it was. The tech support was able to give me alot of reports included in their basic monthly price. From there we completely customized SM8 and Wink to give us the reports we need to track jobs, profitability, bonuses, ect. Their support team is the sharpest software guys I have ever dealt with (I have had alot of them..) From design to finish product, they were able to get us the reports we needed custom fit to our company needs. The best part is it is live data, not old data. Anytime you pull a report from wink, it gives you live data right from the source, which saves us so much time and headache. I could go into much more detail, but overall, Wink does what others programs can't dream of. I even have a program that was not on their integration list, and they have created the integration for us! Thanks Wink ; )
ProsOnly software I have found that pulls live data from a field service and acccounting program. Very customization. Support team is the sharpest I have had, they know their stuff! Affordable pricing, worth every penny.
ConsCan't think of anything major, possibly more programs to integrate with.
Recommendations to other buyersDream it up, then ask them to make it happen, they do what others dont even think is possible.
March 5, 2017
AB C.
December 15, 2016

“Amazing Value & a Fantastic Team behind this SaaS Product”

OverallThe team behind Wink Reports has done such a fantastic job with this product. At the click of a button, we are getting insights into our business that would take hours of laborious manual effort to recreate. We have been able to maximize areas of our business and empower our team with the business intelligence tools that Wink Reports has provided. Love your work guys!! :-)
ProsEasy to use. Manageable costs. Fantastic support.
ConsNeeds tweaking and customizing, frequent scrutiny for accuracy. However, this is balanced out by a very pro-active support service.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's on the right track. A bit more work needed on useability and intuitive naming conventions. :-)
Craig M.
General Manager
November 17, 2016

“Wink Reports”

OverallGreat little program used to extract data from our Servicem8 account and provided an up to date report on our inventory usage. This report has allowed us to focus more on our customers and less on restocking trucks! Invaluable program - with excellent support
November 17, 2016
Matt R.
Xero Coud Integrator
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“In Depth reporting”

OverallWe approached Wink Reports about 6 months ago as we needed some advanced information to be pulled out of ServiceM8 for an existing client. Within a couple of days of submitting the initial inquiry, they came back with a working example and gave us the exact data we needed. The speed at which they completed the work, and the constant and direct communication we had with Andrei was absolutely awesome. We instantly saw the benefits of our businesses working together, and are working on developing this further in the future. Great work Guys, can't wait to see what you do in the future.
Jeremy T.
December 19, 2016

“Aeroqual Ltd”

OverallEasy company to deal with, great customer service and a very good product. Very easy to deal with sales and technical. The only downside is that it takes a while to get these reports sorted and I felt like this was the first time it was being done. (maybe it was?)
December 19, 2016