Appointment Reminder Ratings

Overall

About Appointment Reminder

Appointment Reminder Software which helps businesses send timely reminders. Use with your EXISTING booking calendar such as Google Calendar and Office 365. Simply add a mobile number to any appointment and Appointment Reminder will schedule a confirmation text 24 hours prior to the appointment. Easy to use without the complication that many other systems have. 5 minute setup with many hours of saved time with missed clients or manually sending reminders. Start from just $19 per month. Learn more about Appointment Reminder

Retail, 1-10 employees
May 13, 2019

“Great 2-way appointment setting software”

OverallOverall, I'm happy. I think there are some steps that could be taken to improve appointment reminder, but right now, I think it's the best solution out there.
ProsThe best thing about appointment reminder is a visual calendar that shows confirmed, unconfirmed, canceled, and showed appointments.
ConsThere is no easy way to export reports from the data I enter into appointment reminder. No way to export customer lists with names and phone numbers or statistics on who is showing up vs who is not showing up. Also, there is no way to effectively time block out my calendar for times I'm not available.

By Appointment Reminder on July 15, 2019
Hi and thanks for the review! We are currently working on new features like what you described and will soon have available! We will email our customers when they are ready!
May 13, 2019
Meredith R.
Marketing Director
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Love this system!”

OverallOur no-show, no-call rates have dropped because our clients are getting reminded of their appointments through phone, email and text.
ProsIt's really easy to use and create multiple appointments. As a tax office, our January-April look a little hectic on the calendar and using Appointment Reminder is super easy to make sure all of our clients are getting contact prior to their appointment.
ConsIt can be a little difficult to schedule two appointments with the same start time, but it can be done!
cheryl M.
October 5, 2018

“Have been using since it's launch”

OverallOur appointments are booked sometimes months in advance. If a client misses, it is hard to get them back in and if they miss, we can't fill the spot therefore lose revenue.
ProsIt is very easy to use and update appointments for clients. They all love it and I love knowing they received their reminder - No excuses to miss!
ConsThe client list, when editing, always jumps back to the beginning of the list.
Aaron B.

“Great software”

ProsWe have used this software in our clinic for a few year now and it has fulfilled all of our scheduling needs and has been very easy to use.
ConsNothing. It does exactly what we need it to.
Christopher J.
Licensed Professional Counselor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Excellent product ”

OverallI've never had a problem with the program. Billing issues have been handled quickly and easily with no problem.
ProsThe software is easy to use. It is self explanatory. It does what it says it will do. My clients are contacted when I requested they are and they are able to respond.
ConsThe way the clients are stored in the system.
Aungela J.
Psych Asst
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2018

“This company works as promised...”

OverallI do not have any current issues. Overall, things have gone quite well.
ProsIt's very easy to learn and navigate through.
ConsIt allows multiple profiles to save for the same patient.
Whitney T.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2018

“Very Useful”

OverallAppointment Reminder has been very helpful to our business. It's definitely cut down a lot of man hours we used to use contacting each patient individually. Also very helpful that we can go back and check the status of each reminder once it's sent and even reason responses if someone can't be reached and why.
ProsI like that the system allows 3 different options for contacting the patient and that the scripts can be customized.
ConsThis is less of a con and more of a suggestion: if it were possible for the office to be notified *how* a patient responded to a reminder. For example, we could know that the patient responded via text to cancel or cancelled via phone call and then confirmed via text. We have a few issues with patients responding differently via different methods for the same appointment. It would just help us overall be able to pinpoint where the signals are getting crossed.
October 4, 2018
Insurance, 10,001+ employees
October 1, 2018

“Keep Track of Appointments”

OverallIt does what it's supposed to, and does it well!
ProsAppointment Reminder is a software named for its task. It is a simple yet efficient tool for reminders. I have used this for a while and it has helped me to schedule daily appointments and tasks. It has an easy setup and launching. Many similar tools go over the top with many features that are never used, whole Appointment Reminder is straight to the point.
ConsA little bit expensive but its features justify its price.
October 1, 2018
Judy J.
Business Service Unit Officer
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2017

“Customer rep is patient and helpful every time I contact him. He gets things sorted straight away.”

OverallWe have noticed our clients are more likely to keep their appointments since implementing this software. Our clients have many issues in their lives and often forgot to attend our service prior to the software being introduced. This allows us to help them much more effectively.
ProsIt is so easy to set up and to use. The ongoing support from customer rep is amazing and nothing is a problem. I can't think of anything I don't like about this software. Everything is easy and the support amazing.
August 17, 2017
Carrie B.
Practice Manager
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2018

“Only appointment program we have tried...”

OverallIt has helped our no-show rate or wrong appointment time overall
ProsIt suits our need of sending a reminder to our patients regarding their appointment.
Cons1. It doesn't have a reschedule option; you just have to delete and re-add 2. It doesn't let you send a direct or customized reminder to select patients who haven't responded or that you want to send an immediate message to 3. It doesn't let you customize per appointment if you want to send a reminder other than the standard default time or text (different provider, type of service, etc) 4. The number of characters on the text seem too limited 5. It doesn't give you the option to send an immediate message to the recipient if you change or cancel their appointment
Celine G.
Trial Coordinator
Legal Services, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2018

“Appointment Reminder for Law Firm”

Overallless cancellations, less "no-shows" or "forgotten appointments" which have all resulted in lower cancellation fees as we book various appointments for our clients outside of our office.
Proseasy to use able to have more than one user able to customize to our use
Conslimit on calendars limit on one appointment in each slot (lots of times we have double bookings)
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
October 23, 2018

“cohesively connects all of my platforms”

ProsI finally found a solution that adequately connects all of my plans in one place.
ConsIt was confusing at first but i figured it out!
October 23, 2018
Tonya L.
Care Coordinator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
February 11, 2019

“A good thing”

ProsI love this software, it's so easy to use and it's just great. Especially since I can't remember anything.
ConsThere was nothing that I dislike about this software.

By Appointment Reminder on March 28, 2019
Hi Tonya! Glad you are enjoying the software. Let us know if you ever have any questions! :) Diane
February 11, 2019
Melinda L.
co owner
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

“Appointment Reminder Feedback”

OverallReduced no shows, free up staff time so we don't have to call for reminders
ProsEasy to use; cuts down on no show and cancellations
ConsCould add some more features, e.g. search by patient to find their appointment and wait list for patient that would like to be called if we have a cancellation
lamya t.
psychiatrist
Medical Practice, Self-employed
October 6, 2018

“Helpful to prevent cancellations”

ProsIt has brought down my cancellation rate significantly and shows me that the client received the reminder. It is easy to use and a very nice platform.
ConsI wish it would integrate with other calendar systems so I don't have to manually enter appointments every week.
Madhawa C.
Medical Trainee
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
October 5, 2019

“Be Smart with Appointment Reminder”

OverallI used it for my appointments with the home visit patients
ProsIts shows us all the appointments which confirmed and unconfirmed and also cancel. and its like a digital calender and its very easy to use
Consthere is some problem with the appointments with the same starting time.and while editing its back to the begining of the list
October 5, 2019
Branden F.

“Advanced Vascular Labs”

OverallOver all your system works good. It would be nice to be able to call your operators and be able to talk to someone. Email is kinda slow
ProsPretty easy to log in and schedule a patient. It seems to work pretty good for reminding patients.
ConsThe only change I would like to see is the ability to add another field in the patient's information so we can add notes. This way we can differentiate what type of test(s) the patient is getting just by looking at the main schedule. Currently, we add the test types in the patient name field, which works, but is not ideal.
Christian R.
COO
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2018

“Appointment Reminder Review for small businesses”

ProsIt allows you to have the ease of not contacting customers yourself for scheduled appointments and other things.
ConsIt confused my customers at first, was supposed to show as coming from our phone number but it did not. It takes almost as much time to set it up every day as it does for me to copy and paste text messages myself from a cell phone. The price for the service is so high that as a small business it makes me wonder if it is worth paying for. Especially when some days I do not even use it because when I send out reminders manually it allows me to get to talk with the customers which makes it not as easy for them to guilt free cancel their appointments which can put me in a pretty bad spot. Then I have to adjust appointment times and send them out myself from our office cell phone which confuses the customers who already received a time from the appointment reminder.
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“Simple and Easy”

OverallWe are able to schedule appointments very easily
ProsVery easy to teach users how to use, great to be able to write your own scripts.
ConsThe UI is a bit outdated, and the client organization could be improved
October 3, 2018
Construction, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2019

“Appointment Reminders”

OverallI never forget an appointment using Appointment Reminder, because it's always sent to my phone.
ProsI love that I will never miss an appointment.
ConsSo far I have no cons to using Appointment Reminder.
June 12, 2019
Erin T.
therapist
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

“great program”

OverallI loved it- no longer use it because my medical record now has a reminder option-
ProsEase of us was a nice feature the options to text or email were great!
ConsThe visuals were hard to adjust to at first but you get used to it
kathleen m.
Cosmetics, Self-employed
August 23, 2018

“not user friendly - staff was condescending”

Overalldidn't sync with my calendars.
Prosnothing. didn't work. had high hopes but nothing
Consnot user friendly. support staff was condescending. disappointed.

By Appointment Reminder on August 28, 2018
Sorry your experience wasn't ideal. The Auto Reminder software does require some technical knowledge to setup with your phone service and sync with other calendar software. We have plenty of online resources for setting up the software, but we agree it could be difficult for people who are not familiar with software installation and configuration. For customers who need help, we do offer full system setup and training service and it is guaranteed to work.
August 23, 2018
Riley D.
Insurance, 11-50 employees
July 25, 2018

“We have been using Appointment Reminder for the last 6 months”

ProsWe no longer have to designate work time to calling clients to remind them of an upcoming appointment.
ConsThere is no way to automatically sync our appointments so we must schedule each apt with our scheduling software as well as Appointment Reminder.
July 25, 2018
Elle R.
Sales Assistant
March 13, 2018

“Simple. Works.”

ProsEasy to set up. Does exactly what it claims. Will send you reminds of upcoming appointment via text or call. Syncs with my gmail and Microsoft calender's.
March 13, 2018
Rachel J.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“Office Manager”

ProsIt's super easy to use and very affective!
Conswished patients had the option to reply back in a text