Mailform Ratings

Overall

About Mailform

Cloud-based app for businesses that enables them to send and process print communications in digitized formats. Learn more about Mailform

Alex W.
Beekeeper
Food Production, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2018

“Ease comfort from your own home...”

OverallGot to send a letter to my ex and say happy bday without him seeing my address... Didn't want him to be able to write back to me, or even know the city I live in LOL
ProsIt was great I can send a letter to my ex, tell him happy bday, and he won't know my new address.. what a cool idea, as I send letters quite often...but I am also very busy...so while I am checking email I can send a letter...I am really happy with this option....yay !!!
ConsMore templates maybe? I would pay for them... Y'know like pretty colors or a set up for a letter... Something that would really impress a recipient... It's just an idea...and like I said I would totally pay extra for a feature like that! Yay!!!
Jose H.
engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

“very good app”

Overallmore confindence for the client.
ProsGreat job guys! As a coder I respect what you created and as a consumer this service is perrfect for those like me who consider buying stamps, going to the post office or printing things myself to mail a big pain. Well worth the extra cost to not have to deal with any of that.
Consthe pricing will be lower for send items worldwide. any services give that on this moment and is the opportunity for mailform to do a differentation strategy.
Internet, 501-1000 employees
April 3, 2018

“Letters are the only way to communicate with my grandma. This makes it possible and easy.”

ProsBridges the gap between my pictures which are all digital, and my ease of being online, and being able to send physical mail to my grandma who can't hear on the phone or use the internet.
ConsI'd love the ability to place the image within the postcard rectangle after uploading, without having to use the more complicated design tool.
Kimberly H.
Executive Assistant to Managing Director

“Easy to use!”

OverallI was able to send snail mail right from the computer.
ProsI like that this is so easy to use, especially in a pinch. It's great to use when you don't have any other options and you realize you have a to send mail through the Post Office last minute. It saves the hassle of running out to the post office to stand in line.
ConsI wasn't a hundred percent confident that my mail was sent correctly. If you need something sent certified, it wasn't very clear, initially on how to send.
April 3, 2018

“Some documents made it, but not all of them...”

ProsIt's really easy to use. You just go to the site, register, and put in your contact information as well as the contact info of the person or company you are sending it to. I also like that you can send individual documents, whereas other companies will try to lock you into a larger contract. Finally, they have customization that are great to pick from (e.g., certified mail, priority sending, types of paper)
ConsI did have an issue where I tried to send a form in that I needed sent quickly. Weeks later, I was told by the receiver that he never received the document. I sent the document high priority with certified mail so this was highly disappointing. Fortunately, I was able to get a reprieve and went to the post office to send it that way instead. Mailform.io did ultimately refund me for this mistake, but it was disappointing I couldn't trust that the document would make it as needed.
Brian J.
Director of Inbound Marketing
11-50 employees
April 3, 2018

“The best thing since mail by horse :)”

OverallEase of use... fast, and good price. (If you add up your gas it could actually be cheaper than going to USPS).
ProsSo the Post Office seems to always be conveniently closed whenever I need to ship something to a PO box. Mainly the weekends. So having a way to do this from my computer is a lifesaver.
ConsThis isn't really a con... but they need to do more marketing. I just found these guys recently. I would have used them for years had I known they existed.
Matthew N.
President/Founder
January 10, 2018

“A great, efficient and reasonably priced way to get unpaid invoices paid or send docs by snail mail”

ProsIt is very easy to use. It integrates very well with Harvest (time billing app), and also allows you to upload any documents in PDF format that you would like sent via snail mail to your clients. There are numerous helpful options for the mail you want delivered, including having a return envelope sent and sending the document via certified mail. The price is reasonable, especially if you're using it for the purpose of collecting unpaid balances.
ConsThere isn't a reliable way to track that the mail sent has actually been delivered. Delivery confirmation is not an option, and neither is a return receipt.

By Mailform on January 12, 2018
Thanks Matthew for the kind words. We're working on a delivery confirmation feature, and I'll send you a note directly when its available. Thank you again for the feedback.
April 4, 2018

“My experience was wonderful ”

Overall It is very easy to use. It integrates very well with Harvest (time billing app), and also allows you to upload any documents in PDF format that you would like sent via snail mail to your clients. There are numerous helpful options for the mail you want delivered, including having a return envelope sent and sending the document via certified mail. The price is reasonable, especially if you're using it for the purpose of collecting unpaid balances.
ProsIts easy to use and understand, doesn't take long to load and is very satisfied, Used Mailform to send some tax documents. Great design, reliable service, and I didn't even need an account.
ConsI was really glad to be able to send post cards and letters while abroad. I had a great experience. Don't have a major concern yet
April 4, 2018
josh c.
teacher
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed

“good, great, awsome”

OverallIn my planing period it helps me out a lot.
Prosthis is a really good software it helps out a lot with my teaching I mean like when i go home at night it helps me plan.
Consthere is nothing is bad about this software it actually helps a lot with my teaching when i talk to my kids they discover new things through it.
April 3, 2018

“Great and fast service!”

Overallsend a professional letter without having any materials!
ProsMailform made it easy while I was on vacation to send a professional letter to someone without having a printer or stamps in our vacation rental.
ConsMailform could add more options for decorative inclusions or gift add ons if I wanted to send a corporate thank you letter.
Edward W.
VP Finance & Administration
April 5, 2018

“Help my businesses to find the right software solutions for specific business needs we had ”

Overallquickly compare different solutions for a preliminary panel
ProsI think it is very friendly user, with good categories that speed up the searching process and quickly give a overall view of software solution in order to create a comparisson
Consperhaps showing more details about the solutions like more screenshots
April 5, 2018
Armin M.
Marketing Manager
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2018

“It is a great platform! ”

ProsIt is very intuitive and price wise it is very reasonable! Would recommend anytime. I no longer have to send letters manually.
ConsNothing in particular, sometimes, it seems to be lagging. One time, I believed the recipient received a document too late.
tessa b.
Freelance

“Very useful”

ProsHow it makes life easier since I have been using this software. It is worth taking the time to check it out for oneself.
ConsThere is nothing that I can say that I dislike about this software since I have been using it. It is pretty great.
Nathaniel G.
Program Director

“Excellent fun and easy”

ProsMaking forms is very easy, I am able to connect clientele easily with updates and news on our organization.
ConsThere's not much to dislike really, I have only been using it fo rless than 6 months, so far so good.
Vivian B.
Power Of Now Business Consulting, LLC, Forbes Coaches Council, IA Of Professional Life Coaches
April 3, 2018

“I had issues and the problem was resolved.”

ProsEast to use, simplicity, great support. I liked the part where I could upload once and reuse it.
ConsThe actual envelope looks like a bill or something. Probably nothing you could do about that. I sent myself a copy of the letter and I never received it.
April 3, 2018

“I needed to close a bank account and the only way to do that was with a letter, so I found mailform”

OverallIt merges the electronic and physical worlds in a profound way. Almost everything I get in the mail now is advertising or a bill- I'd like to see it become much more personal.
ProsI was able to mail the letter and close the bank account. It got me thinking though, "I could use this to send lots of letters out." I used to mail lots of personal notes, but now I can send little personalized letter really easily from anywhere.
ConsI wish there was a really easy way to add a handwritten section on there. For me, a letter should have that personal touch- I'd like to somehow bridge that gap.
Ramin E.
CRO, CoFounder
11-50 employees
April 3, 2018

“Super quick, easy, and trustworthy.”

OverallI was able to quickly send mail! ...Since I have no idea how to send regular mail. This product helped me by digitizing the process.
ProsEasy! UX is great. I just uploaded a PDF, chose the address, and hit GO. They sent me multiple confirmation emails letting me know that the mail was sent and received.
ConsDesign (UI) could be cleaner. Although the UX is great and easy to use, the design and UI could be a little more touched up.
Joseph R.
Computer Software, Self-employed
April 13, 2019

“Mail it yourself”

OverallWill not be a return customer.
ProsI was not able to travel to a Post Office and needed to mail a typed letter to a court. The transaction was processed on April 8, 2019. The arrival date is April 15, 2019. No benefit!
ConsThey were not clear that it would take longer than if you did it yourself.

By Mailform on April 16, 2019
Hi Joseph. Sorry you had to experience this - we generally don¿t recommend USPS first class mail for time sensitive mailings as the USPS has a 4-7 business day SLA. Mailform also offers several time sensitive options including fedex overnight or usps priority mail express. Hope that helps for next time - happy to process a refund if you¿d like.
April 13, 2019
MARCUS S.
April 3, 2018

“This works great for me. I have been able to send mail while overseas”

ProsThis works great for me. I have been able to send mail while overseas. There have been a few times I have been in another country and I needed to send a letter to someone who was old fashioned and did not accept email or fax.
ConsThe cost is higher than I would like, but it has been worth it the times I was overseas and needed a way to send a letter.
51-200 employees

“Super easy!”

ProsMailform was super easy to use. It was exactly what I was looking for and suprisingly affordable too! I work from home and need to easily mail items sometime and rarely have stamps. This game in handy!
ConsThe user interface was just a tad on the difficult side to use for a non-professional user. I only needed to mail one item. I think maybe a different look and feel for home users would be nice.

By Mailform on January 10, 2018
Thanks a ton for the review. Your candor about our user interface is well taken. Well work on it. If you could share any specifics on which steps exactly were confusing, that would help narrow in on what to fix
Noah T.
Product Director
Hospitality, 5001-10,000 employees
January 9, 2018

“Fast, easy to use & convenient! Would use again”

OverallAbility to send mail quickly and virtually.
ProsUsing Mailform is so easy to use and fast, I would definitely use this service again. It only takes a few minutes to get something sent through.
ConsEven though this service is quite easy to use and to the point, I found it to be a bit expensive for a few pieces of paper that I needed to send out. The service surcharges were a bit much, in my opinion.

By Mailform on January 17, 2018
Thanks Noah for the kind review. We are working on optimizing our price. Will notify all customer when this happens. Please keep the feedback coming!
Tim G.
Design Practice Manager
Financial Services, Unspecified
April 3, 2018

“Easy and fast. Without competition”

ProsThis was exactly what I needed to get a document signed and out the door instantly. Replaces faxing when you must mail in and dont have a stamp/time to go to post office fast and easy Integration into GoogleDocs is incredible
Consconfirmation process and understanding when it was received was a little harder to track and account for.. out of sight out of mind is not always ideal
Patrick M.
April 3, 2018

“Great service to send mail online. Easy to use and faster than printing/mailing (but more expensive)”

ProsVery quick set-up (you don't even need to set-up an account if you don't want to). Easy to use, with a clear and simple interface
ConsIt can get expensive, so I hope that prices will decrease a bit. Also, there is no way to track that the mail sent has actually been delivered. Delivery confirmation is important for critical mail.
Faith O.
Business Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 10, 2018

“I was really glad to be able to send post cards and letters while abroad. I had a great experience.”

OverallMailing to my family in the states from abroad.
ProsI like that I can send mail from anywhere in the world. I like that I can upload any image for post cards and make them personal.
ConsI had a hard time uploading, I had to retry several times before the image loaded and I was able to write my message. I also didn't like that I couldn't send a card to several people at the same time.
Kevin S.
Microbiologist
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Simple to use.”

OverallFreedom to send documents by postal mail from the comfort of my home.
ProsI didn't have to leave home to mail anything. It was very convenient. My documents arrived on time.
ConsI think the price was a little costly, granted I didn't have to make a trip to the post office. If there were some type of discount that would have made it better.
Alap R.
Dev
April 9, 2018

“Using Mailform was very easy. I used it to mail an urgent letter.”

OverallConvenience, mailing service from home.
ProsConvenience, easy setup process. I used their service when I did not have time to mail a letter myself.
ConsPrices could be more competitive. Cost breakdown does not give details about a shipping cost. Priority mail service for a 2 page letter adds another dollars to a total cost
Kai P.
Team Leader
April 6, 2018

“The service worked exactly as promised. I sent in a PDF and they sent it certified mail. Huge help!”

ProsFast efficient. Easy to use. The file upload was easy and they kept me informed each step of the way.
ConsI'd like more options for mail carriers, media formats. I could also imagine seeing various options for type of stamps and fonts on the envelopes.
April 3, 2018

“Easy to send a document via mail without going to the post office.”

OverallEasy to have documents mailed for you.
ProsPrevents spending money on mail software or postage machine when you mail only a few documents a month.
ConsNothing! Very easy and fast to upload documents and have them mailed. No problems with the service at all.
Justin Allen S.
P&C Claims Adjuster
Insurance, Unspecified
April 3, 2018

“Very cool - and easy to use!”

ProsIt was very simple and cheap to use it right from my home office! I was able to get it mailed certified and know that it was received.
ConsI don't have anything bad to say about the software. I would say that it did take longer than expected to get processed.
Federick G.
Digital Marketing Manager

“Overall postive experience”

ProsConvenience I would have to say is the driving force behind my decision to use the software because it helps me save time.
ConsHonestly, it's hard to find a con even though I know that there is always room for improvement on processes.
Kyle P.
Business

“Amazing!”

ProsI wasn't sure how it was going to work out, however it ended up being extremely easy and I am very satisfied.
ConsIt was hard to get in touch with costumer support, and when I did they didn't speak very fluent English.
Demarius C.
Software Engineer
April 6, 2018

“Very straightforward and satisfying just needed to mail IRS forms”

OverallThe certified mail charge seems a couple dollars too high.
ProsNot some lame site that tricks you into printing stamps *cough* Thanks for actually doing what you say you do. Bulk mail seems nice as well and I might look into it for some things later this year
51-200 employees

“Great experience.”

ProsIt was easy to use and add new senders. Liked the ability to add pictures and other media to the document.
ConsThe envelope seems a little cheap. I was hoping that the quality on these would be a little more robust and a quality.
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
April 10, 2018

“I am not positive that I have used this product”

ProsIt's integration into other platforms? Again I am not positive that I used it, so I guess the fact that it's so stealthy
ConsCan't really say. I would hate to give a negative review over a product that I am unsure of ever using. I mean I probably did use it because in this day and age computers know more about us than we do.
Frank Q.
Sales
August 24, 2016

“Really good for invoices”

OverallI used mailform to send invoices from Quickbooks. It's pretty easy to import your Quickbooks invoices and send them.
ProsIt's really easy to use and it automatically imports stuff.
ConsI think it's a bit expensive, but I was able to get a bulk discount by talking to them, once I had a little bit of volume.

By Mailform on January 15, 2018
Thank you!!
August 24, 2016
Michelle H.
Science Instructor
April 3, 2018

“Easy to use, saved me having to go to the post office. ”

ProsEasy flow. The site is very easy to use, it very simply and quickly guides you through the steps to upload and send a document without leaving your couch. Love it.
ConsWould be nice if you saw a preview of your document before completing the transaction to make sure it loaded properly.
Jessica R.
Student
April 6, 2018

“Awesome and easy to use ”

ProsQuick and simple!! I am a student so i dont have a lot of time. It was convenient and easy to use. Highly recommended
ConsNothing. I cant find any issues with this product that bothered me. I would recommend this to people of all ages and professions
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
April 3, 2018

“I've enjoyed this software.”

OverallGenerally functions well.
ProsGenerally works very well - no issues with it. I'm happy that I've been able to use it to support my work.
ConsSometimes I experience issues with this software - but generally the can be resolved through working with the software.
Anita H.
Residential Broker/Appry
January 12, 2018

“No more Post Office Trips! ”

ProsConnection to Google Docs and Google Drive . This name is easier to get your marketing material out to Mailform.

By Mailform on January 15, 2018
Thanks for the nice review!!
January 12, 2018