Datahut Ratings

Overall

About Datahut

Datahut is a fully managed web data extraction service trusted by the world's leading companies. Datahut delivers ready to use data feeds from the web to help quickly build apps and conduct business analysis. No coding, No servers or expensive DIY software required The pricing starts at just $40 per month. Our data feeds are used by Retailers, News and media companies, Business development teams, investment firms and much more. Contact us today - Let us do the heavy lifting for you. Learn more about Datahut

Livin A.
Chief Operating Officer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
September 8, 2017

“I was very satisfied with the service . Datahut helped us the dynamic pricing problem for my company”

OverallI was able to automate the data collection process
ProsThe service is in a Data as a service model, so I never had to open my code editor to make sure I get the data in desired quality. If you've done web scraping by yourself, you know how hard it can be
ConsIt took some time to setup the whole thing, however it was done neat and clean. I understood this was to make sure that the system scales with the increase in the userbase
September 8, 2017
Achu G.
September 6, 2017

“The service is top notch and it saved a ton of money for my startup”

ProsGot 100K free data credits as part of startup partner program, great thing for any company. They automated the data collection and delivered data via Amazon S3. Data was as clean as it can get.

By Datahut on September 7, 2017
Thanks Achu for the review. Amazing working with you
September 6, 2017
Jince G.
SAP consultant
September 7, 2017

“ I had a great experience with Datahut. They delivered what they promised. ”

ProsThe best thing about Datahut is it requires no coding and the data is ready to use. I was able to import the data feed into my Pentaho instance directly from Amazon s3 and perform the analysis. They automated the process and every morning, I have fresh data inside my Pentaho, ready for action.
Abdul B.
September 1, 2017

“The experience was amazing and I highly recommend Datahut for web scraping”

ProsOurs was a complex project that involved extracting Data from websites with anti-scraping technology. We contacted many scraping providers and they were not flexible to solve it the way we wanted it. Datahut helped us solve it where others refused to take up the challenge.
ConsHaving control over the data extraction software is challenge as it is a full service offering. Not suited for control phreaks who needs to have a control over data extraction software.

By Datahut on September 7, 2017
Thanks Basith
Boby V.
Banking, 51-200 employees
September 11, 2017

“I am happy with the services of Datahut”

ProsDatahut helped us to minimize the time spend on developing data mining programs inhouse.It was cost effective and scalable.The quality of data delivered was good which eleminated the need for a Q & A team for data.
ConsNo free Trials. They seems to have a money back policy instead which could be enough. Otherwise pretty good.
September 11, 2017
Abin Jose T.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 31, 2017

“Great working with such a young and energetic team.”

OverallWe've been using product data feeds from Datahut for some time and the quality of service is simply great. I highly recommend them.
ProsWe've been using product data feeds from Datahut for some time and the quality of service is simply great. I highly recommend them.
ConsFollow-ups required on the requirements shared to get the most precise data, which is to be ensured from the client side.
August 31, 2017
Ani B.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
September 9, 2016

“Personalized service”

OverallTony at DataHut provided individualized advice and took the time to understand our specific needs. By the time of our first call, he had obviously taken the time to understand our business and already had initial suggestions on how to implement our crawling/indexing needs.
ProsEmphasis on quality and expertise in deep-crawling.
ConsRequires frequent interaction but this was never an issue.

By Datahut on January 30, 2017
Hi, Thanks for the review. Cheers Team Datahut
September 9, 2016
Yohan R.
September 1, 2017

“Extract data from external databases”

ProsThe service was prompt and efficient. Good communication throughout the process. The price is very good in relation to the value added by the service.
ConsThe service is not necessarily adapted to small tasks but can be carried out by other means. Communication is in English only.
Houston G.
Founder, CEO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2016

“Damn good data scraping and email enrichment service provider!”

OverallDamn good data scraping and email enrichment service provider! Worked with the CEO one-on-one to learn a lot about the process of using data scraping to generate quality leads.
ProsFully-managed experience. They do it all for you.
ConsIf you want to scrape the data yourself, this isn't for you.
Recommendations to other buyersDedicated to eliminating your email bounce-rate with human verified emails. Cool CEO. Great company to work with if you have money to spend on big data scraping and email enrichment. Go Tony!

By Datahut on September 1, 2017
Thanks Houston, it was great working with you.
August 30, 2016
jose S.
Data Executive
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
September 7, 2017

“The quality of data is super good. I didn't have to do anything from my side for data than a SOW”

OverallQuality datasets in competitive pricing.
ProsAs per their tag line, They give you data as per your requirement. They are systematic in their approches.
ConsI had to pay the total amount upfront before getting the data. Even though I got a sample from their side, I need a bigger sized sample to check with my system. Anyway I purchased it and was a success.