ATLAS Ratings

Overall

About ATLAS

Powerful and intuitive all in one martial arts management with POS, pro shop, and inventory management. Learn more about ATLAS

Jason L.
1-10 employees
September 3, 2016

“Been using ATLAS for 6 month and Get 32 new students just by ATLAS and its website. ”

OverallOnce I reached over 350 students, my program director approached me for systematizing the business. After doing DEMO(what they call most time) with a dozen software companies in the market, I was torn between Rainmakers and ATLAS. I found Rainmakers lacking in some areas I was personally looking for and liked the lead generating website that ATLAS offered with marketing automation feature where I can personally set up the messages and materials for my leads and current students. They set up complimentary social media marketing sessions with me and my staff so that we can effectively target the market through all kinds of social media platforms. Some of customer service requests are not followed up in timely manner, and we encountered few errors in the software. However these were trivial compared to the number of leads coming in to school and set up trial appointments. I recommended all my friend school owners and several of them already sees the results just like me. I also recommend ATLAS to the future buyers.
ProsThey have a mind of teachers not typical customer service or sales people. They are expert in their area. They provide monthly marketing strategies with relevant materials. Their lead generating website is REALLY working for me and marketing automation in ATLAS.
ConsFew features and functions are not working as they supposed to be.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are interested getting more leads to your door by online presence, ATLAS + Website is the answer for you.

By ATLAS Martial Arts Software on September 3, 2016
Thanks so much for the great feedback! We're thankful to have so many awesome clients like you, and we're super excited about what we'll be bringing you in the future!
Erin B.
Owner/Operator
July 13, 2017

“Easy to Use, Automatically does lots which saves us time”

OverallGained a lot of new students
Pros-Automations for prospects, new and old students. Email blasts look great, professional but personalized -can customize what information you want to see -easy to set notifications for staff -customer support goes the extra mile, friendly, based in U.S.

By ATLAS Martial Arts Software on July 13, 2017
Thank you so much for the kind words Erin. We're honored to serve you and your school. I'm glad that we're saving you time and effort, so you can focus on your students! With all the good you do for your students and your community, I'm PROUD that we're helping to give you more time to do what you do. We REALLY appreciate your ideas and suggestions to make ATLAS Martial Arts Software even better, and have your suggestions on our development road-map. Thanks again! Master Toby Milroy Vice President - AMS ATLAS Martial Arts Software http://AtlasMartialArtsSoftware.com
July 13, 2017
Tim M.
Sports, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2017

“Great Value - Very Robust for My School”

OverallI've been using ATLAS for about a year, and I'm SUPER impressed with all the new features they keep rolling out. I've been able to manage the business so much more easily, and all the marketing support is AMAZING. When you consider all the components you get, it's a HUGE value! Non, with ATLAS, I'm getting a MUCH BETTER performing website, MUCH better software (that includes all the marketing automation) AND some AMAZING marketing materials and afterschool support package. Talk about a win-win-win. I'm not going to tell them this, but I really think they could be charging double or triple what they are, and STILL be a great value for a school owner like me!
ProsBeautiful user interface. Marketing Automation. Great tools for managing my students. Website gets me new leads all the time.
ConsThere are so many features, sometimes I feel like I don't know it all.
February 23, 2017
Stephanie M.
Program Director/Partner
June 10, 2017

“This was a GREAT Investment for Our School.”

OverallSaves us a LOT of time. Helps generate more students. Saves us money on our website and software.
ProsTheir "Package" saved me a couple hundred bucks a month, since they include a really great looking Lead Generating website with the software. The site is capturing new prospects all the time, and the software "automatically" follows up on then. ATLAS also helps save a lot of my time keeping track of our students, processing advancements and testings, tracking attendance, and keeping track of all our stats. Truthfully, we've LEARNED so much about "Running" our school better, just by using ATLAS Martial Arts Software.
June 10, 2017
Ted C.
11-50 employees

“Atlas Rock!”

OverallAtlas Rock! Atlas is such a powerful management system not only it helps with managent aspect but also has it help with other areas such as new enrollment, retention and income. This is something that you can't afford to miss out if you want your Martial Arts business run like machine . It will help save you tons of time and to increase your income. Highly recommended!
ProsMarketing automation where it help student motivated and encouraged to come and proven marketing strategy support to help bring in new students to your door.
Mike S.
May 8, 2017

“most overpriced, low featured online management software”

Overallnone. a waste of time and money!
ProsThe only positive are the graphics. Things looked nice. They also have a feature suggestion side of things, but honestly, doesn't really matter.
ConsThey lost very important data when they transferred my database. They alluded to features they had in place and didn't. They weren't willing to refund money to me even though they wasted a lot of my time and lost valuable data of mine. Be ware! As they are the most expensive software out there, they aren't even close to being the best.

By ATLAS Martial Arts Software on May 9, 2017
Mike, I'm truly sorry for your frustration, and any communication gap. I¿m really sorry that your experience with ATLAS did not match our intention of being the best software on the market for martial arts schools. We take your feedback very seriously, and strive to always listen to our clients and be responsive to their needs. I¿m thrilled that you feel the user interface and overall ¿User Experience¿ in ATLAS is intuitive and Beautiful! It seems that there were a couple mis-communications early in our relationship which set inappropriate expectations. For example, we weren¿t the source of any data loss, our system simply uses ¿different¿ data points than your previous system, and it seems that there was lack of understanding about what was possible. We felt it was appropriate to provide you with several months of service for free, I apologize if you feel it inadequate. I¿m going to re-focus our efforts to have a more clear communication processes for our clients!
May 8, 2017
Research, 1001-5000 employees
December 4, 2018

“Nice if you are looking for more of a marketing tool”

ProsCustomer service was great. Support helped a lot in walking me through the process and helping me with issues I found.
ConsSoftware was buggy and frustrating. There seems to be no true QA process in their SDLC.
December 4, 2018
Research, 1001-5000 employees
February 15, 2018

“I used this software briefly for school management and found it was very buggy.”

ProsThe UI was very nice and the customer support was also well done. They do their best to help you out in your situation when issues arrive.
ConsThe software is very buggy and hard to navigate. It seems that they developed it based on a small group of use cases instead of looking at the bigger picture of the industry itself.
February 15, 2018
Paul I.
Master
August 31, 2016

“Easy to use and Massive Supports”

OverallNot to Cheap, but software has hundreds of function that I always wanted to have. Sales and Tech Training team are pretty hands on.
ProsWebsite and Automation emails integrated with Website and software
ConsLittle higher cost than others

By ATLAS Martial Arts Software on September 1, 2016
Thanks for the kind words and great review! We're so proud to be able to help you and schools all over the world grow!
August 31, 2016