Brushfire Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.4/5
4.8/5

About Brushfire

At Brushfire, its our goal to be the go-to ticketing and registration platform our clients deserve. We strive to facilitate successful events around the world by providing great software and service that never stops improving for the church, non-profits, and secular organizations. From assigned seat ticketing, general admission, and support for types of events, we think well be a good fit for you. Learn more about Brushfire

Robert B.
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
May 26, 2017

“Brushfire: A perfect solution to Hillsong's small to large scale event's ticketing and registrations”

ProsI have been responsible for our large event's ticketing and registrations for a number of years as well as the technology and information areas for Hillsong Church. Two years ago, after meeting with the world's best ticketing platforms and providers and coming to the realisation that they could not support our specific requirements as a church requiring complexity and depth in our registrations, we decided to build our own software. However, we understood the gravity of the decision to develop such a system and weren't excited about the journey ahead. I was introduced to Brushfire Technology and their ticketing and registration platform. After a very short time and no upfront costs, Brushfire's solution had proven itself as the perfect solution for our needs, with their unique understanding of industry standards around software development and the nature of the church, we had found our answer. This allowed our conferences and events to move forward and our technology department concentrates on other issues. Brushfire as a team now operates as an extension of our own events and technology departments, though their flexibility and commitment to excellence in customer service it's difficult to remember that they are a supplier and not part of our family. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Cons..............................................................................................................
May 26, 2017
Patti C.
Marketing Specialist
Entertainment, 1001-5000 employees
May 22, 2017

“Best ticketing service available”

OverallEasy monitoring of entire system. This is especially important when using volunteers to take in money. It is web based and can be used or monitored from any computer or phone and offers multiple payment and delivery options. You can "see" which agents have placed orders. I also like the availability the patrons have to email me directly if there is a problem. The map and directions are also helpful.
ProsI can monitor orders, agents and release seats from ANYWHERE at ANY TIME, including opening the balcony seating from my phone 200 miles away during a homecoming football event. It is flexible to include seating choices, dinners and other add-ons, and promotional codes. It is easy to create revenue reports and monitor volunteer agents who handle money. We scan tickets at the door from tickets, e-tickets, and smart phones. It also has e-Blast capabilities to communicate with patrons.
ConsIt doesn't automatically show orders as fulfilled when you print. You have to mark the will call orders as you print. It shows all events when creating reports...which for me is WAY too many. It has a function to uncheck all events but I'd like a function to hide anything that's not in my current season.
juliette b.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
January 25, 2019

“Next level platform!”

OverallSetting up an account on Brushfire is a life saver. Initially, I had problems with keeping all of my data organized, sending out emails and keeping track of registrants. However, through the help with my amazing customer agent, I was able to accomplish a successful set up with a professional and organized site. He even made me aware of options that I was not even aware of. I would say that the customer service was my highlight, as I felt that he was directly with my team. He literally set up calls with me until everything was working smoothly and to my complete liking. He was the most patient person I've worked with that wasn't directly tied to my ministry. He truly took on the care of ensuring a thorough set up as if it was his own. I truly value my whole experience!
ProsI like the organization & variety of it all. It's not just a template site, but you can make it customized in how you want it with ease. I like the daily notification of sign-ups, automatic welcome email, and all the back end details that the software provides. Also, when registrants sign up, they can login back in and track their payments and amount owed.
ConsIt's very overwhelming because there are a lot of moving parts & options I didn't know about because it's very complex. However, that is solved by customer service call.
January 25, 2019
Lori M.
Finance Director
January 9, 2019

“Brushfire Software”

ProsWe use Brushfire for ticketing for a number of events every year. The software is easy to set up and use. The fees are more reasonable than some other options that we looked at. It's very customizable to different events, different venues and different prices or add-on's within an event. We have utilized the coupon codes for special offers and I the reports are helpful for tracking income, attendees and for making settlement on shows that are based on doors sales or percentages of door sales. We also use the Brushfire app to "check in" people to an event, using mobile phones or ipads.
ConsIt would be helpful for the email confirmations you receive to include the event name along with the event number.
January 9, 2019
Lindsey B.
Communications Director
May 16, 2017

“Working with Brushfire has been a great experience! I love the product and the team behind it.”

OverallBetter registration experience for our customers and organization for our team!
ProsI love the reporting module! It is very user-friendly compared to some other reporting software that I have used. I also appreciate the ability to customize event set up for the needs of our organization. I think we do some wild things sometimes that Brushfire handles well and I have even had cases where the team changed the software to function better for our needs. Brushfire has LOTS features and helpful tools! Sometimes I feel as though we have just scratched the surface.
ConsThe many features Brushfire offers came with quite a learning curve for me (BUT, BF team is always quick to help me out!). It took me about 6 months to feel like a savvy admin. That being said though, I feel as though our organization does some intense things with ticketing that may add an element of complexity. :)
February 13, 2018

“We use this for payments of special event tickets and ongoing donations & student deposits”

OverallFlexible registrations and ease of reports. Ease of refunds.
ProsVery versatile - ticket registrations, payments, easy to refund, downloads into excel. Love the ease of reporting & use.
ConsOnly one email can be set up to receive the alerts & immediate payments for each event. This isn't a big concern for myself but we have so many different departments using the software it is more complex for us because there are so many users. Love it though. Anyone can log in and find their own reports so this isn't a major con.
February 13, 2018
Jonathan K.
Admin Assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
May 16, 2017

“I absolutely love Brushfire. The system is super easy to use and understand. ”

OverallI have benefitted by reducing the time it takes for me to accomplish my tasks and updating registration information. I also save so much time with the reporting system.
ProsI love the flexibility and all the options for setting up attendee registrations and event data. It makes things so easy.
ConsThe promo code system is a little bit constraining. I would like to be able to set a number to limit code uses. currently the date option to limit codes is good for most situations but this would be the main thing I would like fixed.
Hannah E.
Associate Director
Events Services, 501-1000 employees
May 24, 2017

“We love Brushfire. They feel like family.”

ProsCustomer service and adaptability are my favorite things about this software. Thank you for all you do to customize it.
ConsPulling reports feels confusing and hard. We had a hard time figuring out how many tickets were meal tickets versus tickets. Also, when I need data it's just hard to know which report presents it best. However, I'm not sure there is a better way. I just think it's sort of the way of the data reporting world.
May 24, 2017
Rachel K.
Events Associate
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
May 16, 2017

“Brushfire has been such an incredible company to work with for all of our events!”

OverallIt is very helpful for us with all of the different events that we do! The call center is SO helpful and the team is so helpful and amazing to work with :)
ProsWe are able to customize all of our events in a way that best suit us! We have had many different types of events with different seating maps and locations and Brushfire has been such a big help as we explore new and better ways to plan for our events!
ConsThere are only a few minor things that have been an issue such as the inability to take certain options (like access codes) off of the page. It has been confused multiple times for promo codes.
Liv G.
Conference Registrations Manager
September 18, 2017

“Next level features and service!”

ProsBrushfire took what was many complex processes for our team and were able to simplify them into an admin/user-friendly and flexible setup. We are able to adjust and manipulate events and data as required and the web-based nature of this software makes it accessible anywhere (including your phone!). The Brushfire team are outstanding in their commitment to our organisation winning and moving forward at every stage of the process and provide continual support especially when implementing new features or developing function areas.
September 18, 2017
Valerie S.
Accounting Support/Purchasing
May 16, 2017

“Brushfire has all of the qualities of a great software!”

OverallOffering more options to our customers with making online purchases. Also the ease of reporting for accounting purposes is excellent.
ProsGreat reports for our staff to give updates and great accounting reports! Customer Service has a fast response time! Brushfire is easy to use and to make changes.
ConsSome visual designs for our customers are a little cumbersome - maybe less "clean" and simple than we would like, but overall very functional.
Natalie H.
Administrative Assistant
May 16, 2017

“Support is a great quality! ”

OverallKeeping track of attendees and campers and able to reports very quickly
ProsWe have had some very complicated events and they have walked me through each event with ease. Pulling reports is easy. Re-creating recurring events is great.
ConsAttaching documents to emails would be a nice feature. I know that we can do a link to a document but some things would be nice as an attachment.
Russ L.
Director: Gateway Conference & Blessed Life TV
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
May 23, 2017

“Brushfire has made managing three distinct events - very easy and very organized. ”

OverallThe ease of managing three distinct events with very different registration needs. Brushfire met the complex need with an easy, user-friendly solution.
ProsThe fast customer service response, the clarity, ease and logic of working within the software to design your reg and reporting needs.
Kim M.
Women's Pastor
May 22, 2017

“Brushfire has made all my event management needs extremely simple!”

OverallIncreased ticket sales and excellent event management capabilities.
ProsThe Brushfire support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond. It has also helped increase ticket sales and is very easy to use. Very reasonably priced for the services offered.
Bobbie M.
Business Developement

“Great! ”

ProsEase of user usage! Getting events set up has also been great. We enjoy that there are several customizable options.
ConsSecurity rights are not specific enough. We would like select which users have specific financial rights.
Rachel B.
Conference Coordinator
May 25, 2017

“I love brushfire and the people behind the software, its been a helpful tool to help me do ministry.”

ProsI like that the software has customization to it that allows you to modify things so easily and quickly. It is a great tool to bring clear communication to your attendees pre during and post an event. The report features and tracking from years past is helpful. I've used many registration softwares and brushfire has hands down always been my favorite.
ConsThe one thing that as a new user that I didn't like much was how many things you have to click on to get somewhere. And that there is a lot of ways you can get to the same thing. It was a lot before I knew how to get around.
Chandler B.
Executive Director
May 16, 2017

“Friendly. Allowed customization and always willing to work with us on new ideas or features. ”

ProsCustomization. Easy to get a hold of for problems. Love the staff. Great for multiple types of events.
ConsThe aesthetics. I wish it was cleaner and maybe more modern feeling. Sometimes feels a little outdated.
Debi S.
Admin Ass't - Music
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
May 16, 2017

“Best people to work with; simple to learn program”

OverallWe are able to encourage our congregation to purchase online which helps alleviate the crowd situation.
ProsVery easy to learn and I'm NOT a computer person. I learn as I go! Every time we use it there are upgrades that improve the process but it is still a simple process to learn and pass on to other users. I love being able to find customer/purchase info. Many ministries use Brushfire on our campus and seem very happy with it.
ConsSometimes the process seems slow because of the many pages. We typically have a crowd of people to serve at one time so it would be great if it wasn't such a long process.
Brent D.
Worship Pastor
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
May 25, 2017

“Awesom, easy, and perfectly suited to our needs!”

OverallWe used to do ticket sales on our own or through a local company - Brushfire is so much more professional, easy, and brings results.
ProsThe system, process, and support are second to none. We sold 25,000 tickets with ease. Will never use anyone or anything else.
ConsA small learning curve for new users, however, tech support is available and goes above and beyond.
Jan C.
Business Manager
Music, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2016

“Great service”

OverallBrushfire staff are always very helpful. We often have to implement an event with short notice. They respond in a timely manner and always come through for us.
ProsEasy to use, very flexible to accommodate almost any event
December 5, 2016
Tommie B.
Office Manager, Music Ministry
201-500 employees
November 30, 2016

“Exemplary service since 2005/2006”

OverallOur experience with this online ticketing service has been fantastic in every aspect. We have used this service every year for our major Christmas productions (2-3 shows). Response time to any requests for additional support or customization for our event needs is always immediate. They are exceptional in every way and we will continue to use this service for all our online ticketing needs, and will continue to encourage others in our organization to do so. Impossible to imagine another ticketing company providing the quality of product and service that Brushfire does.
ProsEase of use. Appealing and clear presentation. Service support is EXCEPTIONAL.
ConsNothing comes to mind.
November 30, 2016
Christine C.
Public Relations Account Manager
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2017

“Very helpful in navigating our specific needs for an event. ”

OverallEase and convenience! It's nice to have all the information in one spot and where we can email those who have registered.
ProsI like that is has capabilities beyond just tickets like email, a database, customizable fields. I like that we can set up a customized form for people to fill out for our specific events. It is really nice to have the scanning technology for checking people in!
ConsIt would be helpful to have a record of which emails were sent (like a distribution report) to verify the email addresses.
Karina G.
LPC
September 17, 2019

“Great For Event Registrations!”

ProsI like that different unrelated events are all accessible on one site. If I register for a training with my job, a church event, and concert, all unrelated events, they all show up in one spot so that I can keep up with dates, registration, tickets, etc. I like when events offer Brushfire as a way to register. It makes it simple!
ConsI do not have any dislikes for Brushfire. It has worked very well for me thus far.

By Brushfire Technology on September 19, 2019
Thank you for the review! As Karina said, we can handle all types of events.
September 17, 2019
Garrett R.
Awaken Conference Director
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
January 3, 2019

“Outstanding Technical Support”

ProsThe team at Brushfire is incredibly responsive (and always has been). My organization has worked with them several times in the past, but recently my team needed some intense customization done for a project and the Brushfire team knocked it out of the park. We needed their help and they came through. Can't say enough about their development team or their company...you need Brushfire in your corner!
ConsThere is nothing to dislike. Read on, reader.
January 3, 2019
Chris T.
Registration Coordinator
Events Services, 1-10 employees
May 23, 2017

“Perfect solution for our needs!”

ProsImmediate customer service! Every question is resolved within minutes. We love the support from Brushfire.
Katherine H.
Event Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 501-1000 employees
May 16, 2017

“I've used Brushfire several times to manage large events with different moving dynamics. ”

OverallThis software has been invaluable in managing attendance and all aspects of our events. The major benefits have been reporting, tracking attendance and financials, sending communication to attendees, etc.
ProsThe versatility and functionality of the software are unparalleled in the event field! You can make it do almost anything that you want. I've managed volunteers, multiple breakout groups, lunches, everything pertaining to my event through Brushfire - AND it allows me to pull data and reports on all of those functions. I've never seen anything like it. The support team and customer service have always been so prompt and helpful that I literally can't complain.
Ruth L.
Box Office Director/Volunteer
Fine Art, 11-50 employees
December 30, 2018

“Easy to use, does everything we need to manage our theatre events”

ProsI am the parent volunteer running the box office for our high school's School of the Arts. We produce events large and small. It is easy to set up events, promotional codes, ticket types -- everything we need. Reporting is great. Most importantly, the support provided by the BF team is absolutely excellent. If I send a question in, they respond promptly! I'm an IT professional for my "day job" -- I wish all of my vendors worked like Brushfire does!
ConsIt took a bit to learn all of the functionality, but even that was made easy by the excellent online help.
December 30, 2018
Cristy O.
Events Co-ordinator
October 3, 2017

“Great support and streamlined processes”

OverallStreamlined registration process, easy access to information.
ProsThe program is easily adaptable and very user friendly, they really have thought of everything! The support team were very accessible and prompt with replies.
ConsHaving to use a payment gateway, it is an added cost and another step in the reconciliation process.
October 3, 2017
Rob L.
Director of Media & Technology
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2017

“Ticketing for our events used to be a major stresser, Brushfire is the answer to relieve the stress”

Overallwe have the ticketing process completely taken care of and do not have to worry about it for our events that require tickets
ProsThe is all inclusive from start to finish and takes care of your ticketing needs from the beginning of the process all the way to check in
Consthe mobile experience needs to be a little more user-friendly as well as it would be nice to be able to see what is available in the diagram you send (make the diagram dynamic).
Tiffany B.
IT Support Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
April 10, 2018

“We have used Brushfire for events for a while, and it is very easy to use, and the support is great!”

OverallThis was a ticketing system that is easy to use and very cost-efficient. We can set up an event very quickly.
ProsThe customer service at Brushfire is top notch. They answer your questions very quickly! Great people to work with!
ConsFinding where information is located can be confusing at times. You can find what you need, but you have to sometimes keep clicking items until you get there.
April 10, 2018
Amanda G.
Event Coordinator
Philanthropy, Self-employed
May 17, 2017

“Brushfire has the best customer service team I've ever encountered. Ever. ”

OverallIt makes registering people for events so easy. Plus, I can capture all the data I want (in order to take over the world mwhahahahaha! Just kidding, but really).
ProsI like that it's user friendly--I can easily make changes that are updated immediately, and I don't have to wait for someone to do some HTML magic behind the scenes.
ConsI think the only con I can think of is all my software doesn't work as well as Brushfire.
Lori M.
Finance Director
May 17, 2017

“We use this software fairly regularly for concerts and events”

ProsSimple to use for selling tickets, reporting options are good. Learning curve is easy even for those who are not computer people.
ConsThe return/exchange interface is kind of clunky. It would also it seems like we used to be able to click multiple seats to add to cart rather then having to add them one at a time but made that is a set up issue and not a software issue.
Crisman W.
DM Director
May 25, 2017

“Literally the best ever!”

ProsThe customer service and the price is the best! I am always able to speedy response with a clear answer!
ConsI dont like that I had to sign up for a different payment gateway than we already had. I would rather just link my regular PayPal instead of having to use Stripe
Mindy V.
May 16, 2017

“We have enjoyed working with Brushfire for the past few years”

OverallEase in ticket sales for our annual show
ProsThe site has a clear interface; we like the options of choose your own seats or best available; the site is easy to use; prompt and friendly customer service.
ConsTickets are held in the cart for up to 30 minutes. This may be convenient for some, but holds seats "hostage" that may not end up being purchased.
Joshua S.
Pastor

“Awesome ”

ProsLove it the best product we use I love everything about it. Do not change anything. Don't waste your time it's awesome!
Sheree C.
Women¿s Hub Leader
October 23, 2018

“Worth it! ”

OverallThe customer service is what sets BF a part from other software programs. Our organization had lots of questions during the set-up/registration process. Each one of our questions was answered in a timely fashion. The customer service is the number one reason we chose BF!
ProsWe have the ability to edit tickets, issue refunds and change information. The best advantage of the software is that attendants have the capability to resend misplaced tickets, change names and forward tickets as gifts.
ConsWhen we used the service we did not have the ability to utilize the app for registration. Recently, BF change things! We can now utilize the app for registration.
October 23, 2018
Lance O.
Director of Communications
May 22, 2017

“We love brushfire. Its been a good overall tool for our needs. ”

OverallEasy of use, saves us time and money.
ProsThe ability to copy events! This makes our jobs so much easier -- and saves us valuable time when we do the same events YOY.
ConsSometimes the layout of content and where to make edits is confusing. There might be a more intuitive layout option.
Christina L.
She Rises Conference Director
May 18, 2017

“We love Brushfire's customer service, and report features, interface isn't the easiest for customers”

OverallWe used this for our women's conference in the Dolby for 3 yrs in a row and will be using it for our 4th year.
ProsCustomer Service, seat map ability, exporting reports is super easy, tracking promotional code usage
ConsUsing Promo codes isn't that easy and gets confused with access code for customers, which results in a lot of phone calls/ emails. Also it would be great if access code would take you right to which seats they actually open instead of still having to know the section and click on it after you've entered the access code.
May 18, 2017
Sherry R.
Producer
Performing Arts, 1-10 employees
May 16, 2017

“We've been using Brushfire for 6 years and I've never considered going anywhere else.”

OverallThis software enables us to cost-effectively sell tickets to our shows while utilizing minimal staff.
ProsThe software is very user-friendly and I was able to jump right in and use it with little training. We are a volunteer non-profit and it's been very easy to train others to sell tickets. Customer service has always been available to assist in any problems that we've had.
ConsI hate to mention this as a negative because I have not asked the Brushfire team, but I'm hoping there is a credit card swiping option. We usually just manually enter credit cards, but that process tends to be a little slow when you have a line of customers.
Matthew B.
Equipping and Discipleship Director
Philanthropy, 201-500 employees
March 29, 2018

“So easy to use and easy to issue refunds and manage details”

ProsWe have appreciated using Brushfire for concerts, large recitals and other events. It has allowed a streamlined process to manage guests. On the rare refund times it is such a simple process our volunteers can do it very quickly keeping customer service complaints from being an issue.
ConsWe haven't had any issues with the software at all. It meets all our needs and the customer service has been great. Highly recommend!
March 29, 2018
David M.
May 30, 2017

“Brushfire has made the online registration process so easy!”

OverallIt helps me with the different events I need registration. Both large and small.
ProsThey are so quick to do anything you need. They even help you understand the whole process and all they can do for you.
ConsIf I have to import the data to put into a document it is a little time consuming but that is very minor.
May 30, 2017
Cassandra V.
Executive Assistant E625
May 17, 2017

“I am using Brushfire for the ministry that I work and It is easy to use”

ProsThat is easy to customize each event. Also that the price is very good in comparation with Eventbrite.
ConsThe Spanish translations is weak and incorrect for many concepts. This is causing confusion on our attendees.
Tommie A.
District Youth Director
May 22, 2017

“Great Value, Customer Service, and Technology. I'd highly recommend Brushfire.”

Overallonline vs. paper/mail in registrations ... no brainer!
ProsWe love the ease and highly customizable software. It's very easy to use and post new events. The staff is very quick to respond and helpful.
ConsSince we have two groups under the same account, the billing details can be a bit muddy. Also, the defaults reports always include all the events. It would be nice to not have to 'de-select' all the events all the time.
Justin W.
Event Manager
May 22, 2017

“I used Brushfire for a few large events that I was coordinating (conferences, seminars). ”

OverallGreat registration format for my events.
ProsIt accomplished everything that I needed it to do to get people registered as individuals, and also as larger groups with different discounts and levels of registration.
ConsI wish I had more control over establishing groups and details about registration without going through Brushfire's support team. However, their team always emailed me back very quickly and did everything I asked.
Karen J.
Executive Director
1-10 employees
May 16, 2017

“Brushfire makes event planning and ticket sales so much easier for those of us wearing many hats! ”

OverallTracking ticket sales.
ProsBrushfire provides a seating chart so people can select their seats. It gives a very professional appearance to our event - as it should be! They are very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or requests that we have.
Stephanie W.
admin
May 31, 2017

“I love using Brushfire for all of our events! They are super great to work with and very quick!”

ProsI love that the Customer Service is so fast to help! They are always willing to do whatever it takes to make our event page great!
ConsThe button for customers to print our their ticket could be a little bigger. I think that some people miss it.
May 31, 2017
Jessica B.
Office Manager/Registration Director
May 25, 2017

“Customer service IT are so quick and helpful. The front end interface is simple yet effective”

OverallSpeeds up check in process, makes data input more effective and streamlined
ProsScanning function for front end and sales Flexibility to add questions and gather information desired. Customer service is fast and very helpful
ConsLimited integration into F1 and prior to updates caused issues on database end. Integrating payment function with registration is a struggle.
Young Y.
US Midwest Assessment Coordinator
May 22, 2017

“Very easy to use and robust system/program.”

ProsVersatile options for running our event registration and ticketing. I like how the customer support is also very friendly and actually helpful (compared to many other companies).
ConsThe UI looks outdated and bleak and not as "modern". Some of the functionalities of it were tricky to navigate and maneuver through from the get go. Perhaps the UI and easy navigation go hand-in-hand?
Annie A.
May 16, 2017

“ I have great confidence in the Brushfire team!”

Pros Table reservations and reports that can be generated and manipulated for different purposes are the feature I like best.
ConsSometimes errors can't be corrected as I experienced this year - a previous year photo continues to pop up - confusing people.
Jamie F.
Worship Assistsnt
May 16, 2017

“The personal care displayed by the team is amazing! ”

ProsLove the ease of use! There are so many reports that allow for great functionality and marketing opportunity !
ConsThe website can tend to run a little slow. The reports are great, they can just take a while to load... and slows the site down.