Morweb.org Ratings

Overall

About Morweb.org

Morweb is a website platform for leading nonprofits and associations. The Morweb solution provides a custom mobile-friendly website, intuitive CMS software for non-technical users and most importantly training on a proven workflow for managing and growing an online presence. Backed by state-of-the-art cloud servers, Morweb is a maintenance-free software with solid security and reliable support. Learn more about Morweb.org

Derrol M.
Executive Director - Colorado BMA
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
December 10, 2018

“Morweb was the perfect fit for us”

OverallUpdating our web platform for the first time since 2002. Allowed us to better engage our members and prospects in a modern, easy to use website.
ProsMorweb is not a corporate giant. That means I get real customer service from a real person from support all the way to the CEO. You just don't see that much anymore, especially in the tech field. Also, their platform is built to support our association/not-for-profit needs including events, online directories, job module and integration with our CRM.
ConsNothing really, if I had to nit pick it might be that sometimes response to my questions/problems is not as immediate as I would like it (but to be clear, it is almost always within 24 hours). :)
December 10, 2018
Taylor G.
Donor Relations Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
January 7, 2019

“What an upgrade!”

OverallWorking with Morweb has been a wonderful experience. As a Development manager for a non-profit, web design is not part of my acumen, but the team at Morweb showed such tremendous patience and made it much easier for even a novice to understand the process. Thanks to Rep. and his team, our organization was able to upgrade our website and make it comparable to all of the other large animal welfare organizations around the United States.
ProsThe ease of the editing tools compared to our past CMS platform is out of this world. It saves my colleagues and I time and frustration to keep our new website updated while preserving the beautiful layout and design created by Morweb.
ConsThere are a few customization opportunities that Morweb doesn't currently offer, however they appear to always be working towards advancements in future releases.

By Morweb.org on August 13, 2019
Thanks for the kind words Taylor! It's great to hear that you're happy with the website and finding it easy to keep it updated!
January 7, 2019
Lex C.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“So happy!”

ProsTheir customer service and support are absolutely fabulous. The software is user-friendly and extremely customizable.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to easily copy elements, but I'm told they're working on this. Not a big deal!

By Morweb.org on August 13, 2019
Thanks for the kind words Lex. The copy feature will be released later this year with Morweb 3.0!
August 7, 2019
Nathan F.
Network Technician
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees
August 12, 2019

“A Well Needed Upgrade”

OverallWe have gone from being in the past to being up to date and relevant.
Proseasy to navigate, user-friendly. I am a WordPress user and this platform is just as user-friendly as that. It took me a short time to get used to everything and if I have a question, the chat bubble is right there in the corner to click on and chat with customer service.
ConsI have no complaints or dislikes. everything has been great so far.

By Morweb.org on August 13, 2019
Thanks for the awesome feedback Nate! Glad you're enjoying the platform and find it easy to navigate.
August 12, 2019
Suren G.
Director of IT
July 18, 2018

“My experience so far has been more than pleasant. They have been very accommodating.”

ProsMorweb software is very flexible and offers complete control to its users. Modifications and layouts of web pages can be quickly edited.For all the features that are provided it is reasonably priced and I would recommend it to other businesses.
ConsBased on our users we have not experienced any issues with the software so far and response has been positive.
July 18, 2018
Kristin K.
Communications Associate
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2019

“Pleased with platform”

ProsIt is definitely easier to use than our previous platform. Once it launched, we were pleased and we liked that the Morweb staff were willing to take time to show us more about how to use it.
ConsThere was a bit of transition in Morweb before our site launched and our site did take more time to launch than expected.

By Morweb.org on August 13, 2019
Thank you Kristin! I'm glad you're enjoying the platform and we were able to work through the road bumps and launch a great website!
May 24, 2019