Printavo Ratings

Overall

About Printavo

Simple, online shop management software for screen printers, embroiderers, sign manufacturers and digital printers. Learn more about Printavo

Miles P.
Owner / Operator
Printing, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“ We continue To grow with Printavo”

OverallWe have had a great experience using Printavo. New employees seem to pick up very quickly on how things work. We continue to grow with Printavo as they are always listening to users and making updates to the software.
ProsWe have saved so much time and money by automating tasks. Confirming orders with Customers to Avoid print errors. Allowing employees to all be up to date no mater what location they are in.
ConsThere are still things that I would like to be able to customize just for ease of use and work flow. I am sure Printavo will eventually get these things added as features.
John C.
Printing, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2018

“Software that changed out shop”

OverallIt truly changed the way our shop worked. Before, our team wasn't sure what to work on next, what was due and when and where everything was. We had communication issues and our efficiency just sucked. Printavo got us all on the same page and working towards the same goals.
ProsI can send quotes off to customers really quickly now and even text them to follow up. Been helpful on collecting payments quicker too using texting. We were using Quickbooks and Shopvox before but they were so complicated. Support has been great too, I can actually speak to someone on the phone in the US.
ConsNeed more Zapier actions to automate more in the future and being able to have more detailed user permissions would be great
January 25, 2018
Matt D.
Printing, 1-10 employees

“Printavo Review”

OverallWe love Printavo. It is easy to use and look professional for our clients. I love the constant progression of the program. It has come a long way over the last few years. Customer support is fast and reliable as well. I'm excited to see how it continues to progress.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to onboard new employees.
ConsInability to assign job run times in an automated fashion.
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2018

“Works Well, Just Not for Me”

OverallLike I said in the Pros, Printavo is super excited to learn and grow into the software their clients want and need them to be. Unfortunately for the type of work we were doing it wasn't a great fit.
ProsI came across this software when the developer reached out to me after he first developed it. He's hungry, eager to learn, change, and develop. He was quick to make suggested changes based on industry experience which was fantastic. As a "in house" production software, it's a great solution. The calendar, order processing, built in invoicing, and more allows it to be an all in one platform that I'd recommend to anyone starting up.
ConsThe major con for this software (at least for me) was that there was no support or opportunities for third party brokerage or outsourced ordering. Once you grow to a certain size, it becomes more difficult to operate without partner facilities and the ability to work those in on the Printavo platform just wasn't there.
November 20, 2018
Anthony S.
Retail, 11-50 employees
June 30, 2019

“Action Graphics”

Overalloverall I would rate our experience a 7.5 out of 10 we are pushing your software to its limits I know because we are a asi distriburtor sign shop wrap shop emb screen printing and now dtg so got a lot going on
ProsCloud base easy order entry and sales people can get to from where ever
Consnot enough info on how to get in and really set up to many ad youtube would love to see more instructions on how to set up matrix get deeper in to accounting and costing all I have found just skim over
June 30, 2019
Pablo D.
Printing, 1-10 employees
April 28, 2019

“Printavo is hands down the best shop management tool available”

ProsPrintavo is so simple to use and intuitive and has all the features you want in a shop management software.
ConsSince it's a saas I'm at the mercy of the internet. If ever my internet is down it can make things difficult.
April 28, 2019
Haley C.
Screen printer
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
May 14, 2019

“Wonderful Tool for Every Day Use!”

OverallI am so glad the company I work for found this system. I absolutely love it.
ProsIt's simple to use, and it has so many features that are essential for our shop.
ConsWhen I first open Printavo my calendar always starts in December, but I'm fairly certain that's a user error lol
May 14, 2019
Nikkola R.
Specialty Projects / Sales
Retail, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2019

“Amazing!!”

ProsWe are only in the integration stages of the software(ready to soft launch in a couple days). The software is everything we have wanted so far. The customer service has been awesome and super useful every call and made available on short notice.
ConsI haven't gotten into many cons as of now but we are in a bilingual city and not being able to override approval buttons and enter our own txt is a little bummer. We understand the complications involved but it could still benefit everyone being able to chose titles of butons and boxes.
May 1, 2019
Miles P.
September 1, 2016

“Amazing! Quick invoices with online art approval and payment support, I just love these features.”

OverallThis software has helped me keep my business one step ahead of all the other local shops. Offering quick invoices with online art approval and payment options. Also Bruce has always been there if we had any problems. We have also suggested many things that have ended up becoming a reality on printavo. Keep up the great work.

By Printavo on September 1, 2016
Thank you so much for the great review, I am so glad you have enjoyed the features. Our team continues improving Printavo to serve you better.
Brittanie V.
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 22, 2018

“Very good marketing, I like the way it looks”

OverallIt's easy to use. I like how easy it is to start using screenprinting stuff. They have a lot of catalogs too.
ProsIt looks, and is very simple software. Easy to get started. It's almost too simple. We decided to go with something a little deeper, shopvox.
ConsOnce you get going, it's hard to know where to go from there. It's lacking in so many ways, it seems to stay that way. I decided to switch to shopvox. My advice, don't shop on price, it is worth thousands down the road to pay a little more, and not have to migrate. Migration is expensive.

By Printavo on January 25, 2018
Hi Brittanie, Thank you for the review. We actually deploy quite a few updates regularly. You can view them all here - https://www.printavo.com/updates We push simplicity into shops and keeping your workflow organized in the simplest way possible. Thousands of shops around the work choose Printavo because of that reason. Best of luck with everything in the future! - Bruce from Printavo
January 22, 2018
Jon P.
Sales
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 13, 2019

“Was expecting a little more”

ProsLove the concept. Interface is intuitive and not over done. Setup is easy.
ConsWish there were more features focused on production. Price exceeds what I would typically be willing to pay.
May 13, 2019
Will S.
September 1, 2016

“Sending customer quotes becomes faster.”

OverallThis software has helped me send customers quotes faster and it help me keep track of orders. I can't wait to upgrade to a plan with more features.

Taylor M.

“Great Features”

OverallThis is so crucial to us for sending proofs, quotes, invoicing , accounting and scheduling production.