SalesJunction Ratings

Overall

About SalesJunction

Our mission is to be a friendly company that exists to provide a simple, affordable, online CRM service, which empowers users to improve their customer relationships. Through innovation and most of all listening, we have developed a dependable online CRM service to meet the needs of our customers. Learn more about SalesJunction

Jeffrey B.
IT Administrator
August 22, 2014

“Sales Junction is Best Value”

OverallWhen we decided some years ago to use a CRM for our business I examined 42 different programs. This included not only reading all the marketing materials but reading reviews that were available, emailing many of the companies with questions, phone conversations and even setting up live demos with a couple of the companies (Salesforce and Leadmaster I believe). After all this was done we realized they were all just too expensive for our small company. So it was back to the drawing boards. I decided to take another look at Salesforce but, being very tired of all this, I just Googled "Sales". I of course stumbled upon Sales Junction by doing this and the rest, as they say, is history. Here was a CRM that offered everything the others did but at a much lower price. We found it fairly easy to use, flexible and quite intuitive. Over the years Sales Junction has become easier to use and modify and the service is simply terrific. They are prompt, friendly and very open to suggestions concerning program improvement. The best part is the price. When we started it was about $25 per seat per month. If you bought a 5 pack it brought the price down to about $9. The others out there were $40 to $50 per seat. Today ( I just checked) it is still only $10 per seat per month and you don't have to buy a 5 pack to get that price. Do you know how much the others have gone up in the last 8 or 10 years?! This truly is the best value in the business. I'm sure our company would not have grown as much or as fast as it has if it were not for Sales Junction AND the company behind it. I know I prattle on but certain things excite me and the value of this program and its support staff is one of them. Needless to say, I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
Katherine P.
August 21, 2014

“SalesJunction CRM: Throwback = Payback”

OverallThese days you have a ton of choices for CRM solutions in the cloud. Many offer low prices - BUT leave out many of the most important features. Want to send more than 100 emails? That will cost you... Want the ability to create a custom report with a high degree of sophistication not available in a "simple" report writer? You're out of luck. Enter SalesJunction. It's not the prettiest kid on the street, but the layout is remarkably simple, yet very easy to configure to your needs. You also get plenty of storage space, can send lots of emails directly from the system, create drip-marketing programs, schedule activities, and lots of other useful features. In a nutshell, if you want all of the features offered by the big players such as Salesforce, but aren't willing to spend next quarter's profit margin for the privilege, check out SalesJunction. If you have less than 50 users, don't even bother to compare, just go with SJ.
August 21, 2014
Clark B.
September 30, 2014

“Sales Junction is great and cost-effective for managing sales information”

OverallI've used ACT!, Salesforce.com, and custom FileMaker SFA without interruption since 1988, and inherited SalesJunction from our Founder seven years ago. We have been satisfied with it as a tool for common use, enabling internal communication and managing thousands of users and prospects with multiple contacts internally. I really like the ability to attach a variety of documents for easy access, the ability to customize, provide follow-up dates, and incorporate much information within the primary account information. Forecasting could be slightly better, and I personally would love see a disconnected version that syncs -- but I understand that could be very challenging. Overall, I don't think there is any better solution for the money, and absolutely no body should be selling on paper or even using Outlook for contact management anymore.
September 30, 2014
Randy H.
Sales Vice Presdient

“IPI SJ Reviewb”

OverallIPI is a B2B company serving the P&C insurance industry. We have used SJ for over 3 years. SJ has provided a cost effective solution to our sales contact & tracking needs. The backend reporting provides good management oversight of the the sales force. SJ is an easy to use, effective, affordable solution to our sales operation. Our company uses Outlook for email. While there is the ability to capture emails from Outlook in SJ, better instruction on how to implement would be helpful. Our overall impression of Sales Junction is that it serves our needs well, and plays an integral role in keeping sales reps organized. We have a small sales force and Sales Junction provides a cost effective solution for our contact management.
Mark P.
August 22, 2014

“SJ works great and is adaptable”

OverallWe are pleased with Sales Junction. The data one keeps for accounts and products is completely customizable, we have tailored it over the past 5 years and works perfectly. The standard reports are good but we have created several custom reports including one the system sends an email to staff to let them know what is in the works. Data is easy to import for accounts, contacts and product mix. Downloading data to Excel is done with a click. SJ support is outstanding, they are prompt, reliable and always have found a solution to our issues. I have done implementation of Sales Force and Netsuite, SJ is much easier to get up and running the way you want it.
Jimmy W.
August 22, 2014

“ Growing with SalesJunction”

OverallWe started using SalesJunction about 10 years ago when we went from 2 employees to 3. It has been invaluable as a communication tool for our business ( www.barefootcnc.com ). It made keeping up with all the sales and support calls alot easier. Before SalesJunction it was common for two of us to be working on same item without knowing it or "double calling" leads. We now have 8 employees on SalesJunction that work seamlessly together from different parts of our territory. SalesJunction has been a very cost effective way for us to create a "virtual office" I would highly recommend it to anyone with a growing business.
Lance W.
COO
August 22, 2014

“Great value for the money”

OverallI have been using SalesJunction for about a year and a half and have been very pleased with the application and the customer support. We originally used Saleforce but it was more than we really needed. We are a small software development company and did not need all the bells and whistle offered. I had used Salejunction several years before so we moved over them. The customer service people worked with me to migrate the contacts from salesforce to salesjunction at no cost , which is great for a start up company. I have no complaints with Salejunction -
Lindsay M.
General Manager
September 4, 2014

“Exceptional Services”

OverallWe use Sales Junction (SJ) in our business and we appreciate many of the features, including but not limited to the customization of the system to fit our needs, the responsiveness of the Customer Services & Technical Service Teams, in addition to how easily accessible the system is from any computer or on the iPhone app, etc.
September 4, 2014
Luke M.

“AMAZING CMS”

OverallThis company has gone above and beyond for me over the years. They are very fairly priced and have kept it very low for their customers over time. They also always return phone calls/e-mails. Service is excellent and system is easy to use. I can't say enough positive things about Sales Junction.
Bruce M.

“SalesJunction Support”

OverallSales Junction is the best value for a CRM that I could find. It is easy to use, very flexible, and a great annual price. I wish the email function was a little more robust so I do not use it for group email but I use it for everything else. My team also likes its ease of use.
Matt L.
Business Development
August 25, 2014

“Great Value for the Price”

OverallSalesJunction provides a great value for the price. The CRM was a great entry level system for our business during the early stages, and we have adapted it as we have grown to better fit our more demanding needs.
Patrick A.
August 25, 2014

“Very happy using Salesjuction”

OverallI have been a user of Salesjuction for many years and it have helped me organize my business and improve my profitability. There support staff has always helped me with any questions that I may have had.
Linda S.
August 22, 2014

“Sales Junction - great value, very powerful”

OverallSales Junction puts everything at your fingertips. It is very powerful tool and can be tailored to your needs. There is a learning curve but it is very reasonable in price. We are happy with it.
Scott K.
Sales Support Manager
August 22, 2014

“Great software; Great company”

OverallWe have worked with SJ since 2006 and have been extremely satisfied with the product and service. I recommend SalesJunction to anyone who has CRM needs.
Nori R.
Co-founder & Publisher

“Great product!”

OverallI find this much easier to use and more powerful than other contact management products.
Tom J.
October 31, 2013

“SalesJunction ”

OverallSalesJunction offers a stable platform for managing my contacts an awesome support!
October 31, 2013
Mary A.
Event Manager

“Review”

OverallFilters do not work well and we have constant issues with compatibility and modern technology/programs.