Rhumbix Ratings

Overall

About Rhumbix

Managing field-level data on the on the jobsite is easier with Rhumbix. Contractors can better manage a variety of data sources from at-risk work documentation to timekeeping and more. Learn more about Rhumbix

March 5, 2019

“Great tool for field to track time”

OverallThis helps generate time sheets quick. The lack of auto update to the current day has caused some discrepancies that were caught before finalizing time. But these are a quick edit using either the web or the mobile app. Overall a good app with a simple purpose.
ProsIt is fairly intuitive and easy for most foreman to start using with minimal instruction. Allows office to review whole job sites time very quickly.
ConsSome functions of the web app do not flow, you can't move from one function straight into the next. When entering time, you have to click done after scrolling for straight time then add overtime in. When creating timesheets using the web app, it takes too many clicks generate a time sheet before entering time. Craft workers and cost codes can not be selected more than one at a time. Also, I cannot add notes of any type to a time sheet, so I can't add quantities to a foreman's time sheet if they forget too
Derek R.
Warehouse Operations
March 6, 2019

“Rhumbix Review - Labor Management”

OverallOnce you run through it a few times, it's quite easy to use from a functional standpoint. In my case, where I deal with all the project sites, it can get confusing when dealing with multiple cost codes as some are labeled the same but with different project numbers. I would like to be able to enter times through the internet portal/interface the same way I do through the app. Having a report or view to see employees times by project would be beneficial when managing labor for multiple projects.
ProsThe software is transparent for the user.
ConsWhen updating or restarting, you lose all of your Project and Cost Codes. No Android interface. Internet portal/interface can only see time entered and edit said times; you can't enter new times, projects, or cost codes. If entering multiple times on multiple projects you have to remember which cost code is which since the project title isn't listed. Can't see weekly time form a project view.

By Rhumbix on March 12, 2019
Hey Derek, we hope the added transparency is helping you work smarter at Turner. happy to share we recently launched Rhumbix for Android. Thanks for the great feedback on your experience, we will pass it along.
Richard R.
Design Engineer & Project Manager

“Rhumbix”

OverallOur ability to track the labor our projects and improve our tendencies is fantastic
ProsI initially liked the most that the customer service staff was always available to work through issues and customizations for the product. It seems as they've gotten larger they are more focused on the masses of their product which is understandable but would like implientations to not be sacrificed as much.
ConsIt seems as though a lot of their updates are pushed through without proper beta testing and there ends up being a lot of obvious bugs. I also feel like there is a tendency to fix what isn't broke which causes a lot of customer frustration having to constantly adjust to a "new" program.
Michelle F.
CAD Manager

“Rhumbix Review”

OverallAs a whole, Rhumbix by far is the most comprehensive time keeping software we have used. Our field took to this with little resistance as it allows for more efficient time input on a daily basis per crew. We have tried a few other time keeping apps, but they would not let us customize it the way we needed. The Rhumbix team has worked with us to create exactly what we need including integration with our accounting software, Sage. The ease of integration is also a plus.
ProsEase of use for our field personnel via iPads. We have a lot of different codes that our field team uses to properly track each type of task and this makes it very easy for them to do that.
ConsOur office staff has a slightly less easy time inputting their time. The wed based application is not as user friendly as on the iPad and most of our office staff do not have iPads.

By Rhumbix on March 14, 2019
That's great to hear your field readily adopted the application and found it easy to enter time. We continue to work on making the web application more robust.
Fritz P.

“Moder Niagara ”

OverallTime entering is simple and fast..... as long as the app has not updated then I need to start from scratch. Like I said as long as payroll is good then my minor issue takes a back seat
ProsAs long as the payroll department is happy them I'm happy. If it saves them mental stress its all good
ConsI do not like that I can see other trades cost codes. Also the order in which cost codes appear when multiple jobs are open is not the greatest. Especially if the cost code is the same but the project number is different and both codes appear next to each other.
Marcello R.

“Review”

OverallI really enjoy how easily it has made doing timesheets and the countless time it has saved me.
ProsIt saves time when doing timesheets and easy to review hours and make changes
ConsIt took a while to navigate to figure out to make a correction to a timesheet once in putted. Also accidentally double hours on worker when I tried to correct it. I eventually corrected it when I reviewed hours worked for the day. It would be a good feature to be able to take a pic of persons parking and have it attacked to their time.

By Rhumbix on March 14, 2019
Sounds like entering time for your workers is a much easier process with Rhumbix. Thanks for the feedback on navigation, I'll pass it along to our development team.
William D.
Prefab Manager / Production Manager

“Rhumbix review”

OverallRhumbix assists in verifying hours charged to jobs both to projects managers as well as to general contractors who often question the hours charged and rates charged, i.e. journeymen, apprentices.
ProsProvides a daily and weekly snapshot of employees hours. The drop down for each employee which shows the breakout of hours for each project worked on, is very helpful for reviewing productivity.
Consthere seems to be a lot of clicking onto "SAVE", "Save" to retain info. If I forget to hit SAVE and then Save again, the hours do not record. I find myself at times re-doing a days time sheets.

By Rhumbix on March 14, 2019
We are sorry to hear about the issues with the save button, we will look into what is going on there.
Kelly L.
Job Cost Accountant

“Rhumbix Review”

OverallRhumbix is more user friendly for our field employees, which is a major benefit. I like the cost code accrual report but dislike how I can't export it into a pdf. Overall it's an above average experience.
ProsIt suits my needs and easy to understand.
ConsSome areas are a little confusing and may be too complex for our older employees. Every once in a while, there's a glitch with something. If I scroll/click too fast, the website freezes (not sure if it's Rhumbix or our server). It may be a bit too detailed on the weekly view side such as the required fields for adding a note. Not being able to change the overall status for an employee is frustrating (when it shows multiple statuses) because I need to change the odd one. I don't like how the cost code accrual report doesn't show a job number.
Dustin T.
BIM VDC Manager

“Way of the Future”

OverallMy overall experience has been very good. If/when there are issues they are very quick to take care of the problem and continue to improve on Rhumbix. I highly recommend this software for any company, large or small.
ProsRhumbix is very accessible and fairly easy to use. I like that it is internet based so I can fill it out anywhere. It is also easy to edit if needed. I haven't had the need to download the App yet, but I'm glad there is one available.
ConsI used to be very slow and lagged a lot but there were some updates that made it faster and hardly any lag now. As long as it doesn't slow down and start lagging again I can't think of any cons.
Randy B.
March 19, 2019

“La stadium ”

OverallAt first it was a little confusing but after one day or so it was actually pretty easy.the one big concern is if you get the date wrong on accident my accounting department doesn't receive it at all.
ProsUser friendly once you familiarize yourself with the program,and the ability you edit time cards.
ConsWhen filling out time it was changed to where after I add different hours I need to select done instead of entering all of the time simultaneously.

By Rhumbix on March 25, 2019
Glad you're finding it easy to learn Rhumbix and have found value from the software. Sorry to hear about the editing issue, I'll pass along your feedback to the development team.
March 19, 2019
Neil B.
General foreman

“New look”

OverallOverall experience with Rhumbix has been positive, customer service is impeccable. This system has helped reduce office paper work. Electronic filing is a breeze.
ProsOver all I Like the new look, some what easy to use. Foremen still have questions on how to use certain features which is easily explained.
ConsCannot divide hours among multiple task codes, this is a problem.
Nicky H.
Operations Specialist
March 11, 2019

“Overall a good product, needs some improvements”

OverallOverall I am happy with our experience with Rhumbix. I think for the price it would be able to do more that I want it to do.
ProsI like that it is easy to import the time to our accounting software. It is fairly easy to make corrections and enter time.
ConsI do not like the limited parameters on certain features. The fact that it only reads from particular cells in our accounting software. I do not like that time can be entered on jobs that are closed, this creates a lot of problems. I cannot remove team members from projects. I wish that the default job on weekly view would be "All Projects". Under the time entry view I would like it to say the job name not the cost code name.
Jackie K.
March 7, 2019

“Rhumbix is a Game Changer!”

OverallThe Rhumbix Team listened to our companies needs and worked diligently to create a file that would successfully import into our payroll / accounting system. By using Rhumbix, we reduced the amount of time it takes to perform payroll by DAYS! The program is very user friendly, our team was up and running the first week without any issues (both the field staff inputting the time and the office staff exporting the time) I cannot speak highly enough of their customer service or the entire Rhumbix Team.
ProsThe amount of time Rhumbix has saved us in completing our payroll input process. This along with the accuracy of the data being input into our job cost / accounting software. It completely removes the possibility of clerical input error. Other companies claimed they could create the import file, but Rhumbix was the only company that actually could!
ConsReporting, there needs to be reporting functions. This is something that is necessary.

By Rhumbix on March 11, 2019
Jackie, wow your results on Rhumbix are incredible, we're glad to hear you found value in the software so quickly. More comprehensive reporting is on our roadmap, stay tuned!
March 7, 2019
Bob S.
Supervisor

“Ease of use”

OverallThe Edit process did not exist at first, we had to get administrator to do changes.
ProsLearning curve is fairly easy, you can input time for multiple employees that are working on the same code.
ConsWhen your inputting time for an employee, you can't do the whole days work all at once if you have multiple codes you have to save change for each code
Allen H.

“Forman ”

OverallKeeps track of time which is instantly relayed to management
ProsYou don't have to hand write any time or equipment
ConsEntering equipment is hard when you use multiple pieces on multiple jobs

By Rhumbix on March 25, 2019
Glad to hear you're enjoy a digital solution for time and equipment tracking. Thanks for the feedback around equipment, I'll pass it along to our development team.
Michael A.
Plumber forman

“Almost perfect!!”

ProsThe ability to keep track of my hours and progress easily. I also like how easy it is to submit my time cards!
ConsI dislike every time the app dose an update, I have to renter all my cost codes and and works. When you have a large crew and are using a lot of different cost codes, this can be a huge inconvenience!

By Rhumbix on March 15, 2019
It's great to hear you're able to easily submit time cards with Rhumbix. Thanks for the feedback about the updates, we are working to make updates more seamless.
Cameron N.
Project Engineer

“Cameron Nickerson's review”

OverallOverall the experience with Rhumbix is good. I know for field management it is very good for being able to see all of the workers and walk them through all of the functions that it can do. If they could add a section for how much material they put in and where that would be fantastic.
ProsThe Ipad and Iphone functionality of this program is incredibly smooth. It is very easy to input your time. The only thing I would add is maybe an option to say who the person was working with or if you can input the amount of material installed or something of that nature.
ConsThe website version seems to crash often and isn't as smooth as the ipad version. Also not having permission can sometimes be an issue if I went to work on another project and need to get transfered.

By Rhumbix on March 14, 2019
Sounds like your field is loving the Rhumbix application. We continue to work on making the web version more robust.
David P.
Installer/instructor
March 29, 2019

“Why it works”

OverallHours reflected are up to date daily!
ProsAll imputs are viewable for others to view. We are able to view and edit. Able to document all actions including pictures.
ConsJob names need job numbers associated with them for users to identify. Currently is not set up this way. Very inconvenient.
March 29, 2019
Brooke D.
Payroll Administrator

“Rhumbix Review”

OverallOverall, the switch to Rhumbix from a paper timesheet procedure has been smooth and easy. It has drastically cut down the administration time required for our payroll processes. It has been easy to get even the less tech-savvy of our field staff on board.
ProsTime entry is easy for field staff, which makes getting time to payroll much faster. I like the accessibility of being able to go back over past periods to view time. I like the daily and weekly views for easy reviewing of time. Exports work fairly seamlessly so uploading time is easy.
ConsI would like some pdf printable payroll reports. For example being to print a pdf report of an employees daily, weekly or time-period specific by job, or total hours. Field staff are somehow able to double up 2 days time into one, resulting in for example, 16 hours in one day. Some thing to prevent this happening would be helpful, as I then have to get them to go back and fix the time. Maybe some sort of alert or special authorization.
Jerry T M.
Sheet Metal Foreman

“Rhumbix review”

OverallVery satisfied Once I learned how to use it, turning time in was not complicated. It has helped me to keep better track of time.
ProsThe ease of being able to turn in time. How job can be broke down, enabling job to be tracked better.
ConsWhen new app was introduced it had quite a few glitches. Much better now.

By Rhumbix on March 14, 2019
It's great to hear you're able to keep track of time better with Rhumbix. Sorry to hear there were a few glitches when you first started, but glad to hear it sounds like it's smoothed out.

“Rhumbix for office use”

ProsHas cut down our payroll processing time.
ConsI don't have 100% faith in what is being reported. There is not a good approval system, and duplicating time sheets some times puts time into weird future dates unexpectedly and without the user knowing about it.

By Rhumbix on March 14, 2019
It's great to hear your spending less time on processing payroll. Sorry to hear you don't have faith in what's being reported, we'd love to explore this more with you to ensure it's addressed properly.
Susan V.
July 25, 2019

“Rhumbix”

OverallRe-entry of timesheets has been eliminated so we don't need as much overhead to process payroll weekly.
ProsCompleting a timesheet is much simpler now that it can be done from a phone, ipad or laptop. The notes are a great tool to deal with some of the unexpected issues on timesheets like absences. Quantity tracking also makes it useful for daily production tracking.
ConsIf many cost codes are involved, the search feature does not always work very well. It would be nice if you could make a CC inactive once its complete to remove it from the drop down list.
July 25, 2019
Alexander L.
BIM/VDC Technician

“General User review”

OverallIt's nice to have a database of job numbers and cost codes readily available and not having to memorize or keep looking up cost codes.
ProsIt's very upfront and user-friendly. Easy to input time.
Consit was clunky and slow being web-based previously but seems to have improved in the last 4 months or so.

By Rhumbix on March 11, 2019
Alexander, workers first is our motto, and it's good to see it comes through in our product. We will continue to scale the technology so it exceeds your expectations.
Bruno C.
Lead Locate Techician
Utilities, 11-50 employees

“Time cards simplified ”

ProsRhumbix has made sending in timesheets and work performed on a daily basis a breeze. The old process was time consuming and a waste of paper. Our billing processing team can now compare the amount of hours billed on one program with the hours inputted into Rhumbix. Great job Rhumbix I hope the owner decides to keep using this service. We love it.
ConsSet was a bit confusing but like everything else in life, once you learn it it's easy.

By Rhumbix on March 12, 2019
Bruno, wow, thanks for the kind review. We sure hope you keep finding value in Rhumbix and continue to use us long term.
Ross M.
Assistant Quality Control Manager

“Rhumbix Review”

OverallI would recommend Rhumbix to any company looking to transition into an easier and cost effective way to code time on a daily basis.
ProsUser friendly keeps cost codes you used the day prior ease of use for AP Using it on the mobile app is super easy
ConsThe use of Rhumbix on the internet or computer is very time consuming compared to the mobile device app. Have to log cost codes individually in lieu of 10-20 at a time like you can on the mobile app.

By Rhumbix on March 11, 2019
Ross, great feedback about the web app, we are always looking for ways to improve. Thanks for recommending us as a great option in digitizing paper-based workflows.
Patrick S.
Field Engineer

“Rhumbix Review”

OverallThe ability to get an overview of the entire companies time has helped reduce errors in payroll. We will have employees that may work on several different projects over a week and with Rhumbix you can verify the payroll will be correct.
ProsI like the ability to look at the project budget and use the cost code tracking tool on the dashboard is my favorite feature. The ability to see the status of a project in man hours and production units helps keep the project on time and budget.
ConsThat the cost codes you use on timekeeping are not the only cost codes to choose from when you have to fill out equipment tracking. You should not have to search all of the cost codes again and there is no description by the cost code in the equipment tracking drop-down lists. The other thing is the formatting of the drop-down lists. The light grey background with the dark grey font is very difficult to read.
Christopher M.
Superintendent

“Rhumbix review”

OverallIts been a learning curve and the team with rhumbix has been great.
ProsAll the information we have from the web and the app
ConsThat the week to week does not flow over with all the same info. If I was a foreman and got ten guys it should all be there next week for me to just enter time and add and delete employees as they come and go.
Nick A.
IT Manager

“Rhumbix Review”

ProsThe ability to free the field from paper copies of timesheets. Providing immediate feedback on Productivity
ConsThere are still glitches with the software, especially when new update are released

By Rhumbix on March 11, 2019
Nick, we love that you now have more transparency into productivity. We are committed to releasing more error-free updates.
Bruce M.
Plumbing Foreman

“Rhumbix”

OverallThe future is here... One more thing that saves me time in a very busy day. Looking forward to utilizing the program more as i get more familiar with it.
ProsSaves on having to fill out full time cards each payday, and it is very easy to add/remove employees. I can also use the program to see how much time is being used or that is left on certain tasks. Very handy, I almost exclusively use it on my Iphone.
ConsI have to go back to my laptop to edit data that i have already entered.
Albert Z.
Piping Foreman

“One Stop Shop”

OverallRhumbix is your one stop shop for organization of your time card, cost codes and daily reports. I use it on a daily basis and haven't turn back! It has a section for feed back that I have abused in a good way! The customer support is amazing. They have taken my ideas, implemented them for use and simplified my life. A must have tool for any contractor!
Pros- Organization - Accurate time cards - Daily reports - Cost codes, reflect hours used on site. - Great customer support
ConsDaily report section could use a refresh to simply things.
Jacob G.
Electrician

“Rhumbix Review”

OverallFrom the 1st version we got some improvements have been made and the newer version I've had I've had little issues with.. Overall it's convenient
ProsIt's fast and easy.. Conveinient and pretty self explanatory
ConsMaking changes and editing already submitted time could be tricky.. I did not like that when you log out you lose all your selected information such as selected task codes, employees and job numbers.. If you have to log out for any reason you have to go back and re select everything..
Terry D.
Supervisor
March 9, 2019

“I like Rhumbix ”

ProsNo paperwork Can review submitted time Quite fast with practice
ConsWon't allow time outside of cost codes Would like to be able to add note directly on the time card If wrong date used or other mistake it can't be fixed by user once submitted can only be changed by office.

By Rhumbix on March 14, 2019
It's great to hear your finding value in the digitization of previously paper based processes. Thanks for the feedback on the cost codes and notes, we'll pass this along to the development team.
March 9, 2019
Valerie D.
Project Engineer

“Rhumbix with DPR”

OverallOverall it's pretty good. A few minor things that I feel could be adjusted. But overall has really helped our jobsites.
ProsI like the iPad use of it with the foremen. It's easy to learn. I had to take through them once and they got the gist of it. It's easy to learn.
ConsSo there are a few things on the laptop "website" side of things I would change / make it easier. Like in the "Daily View", when you add a new card and you have to add "Craft Worker" or "Cost Code", it is repetitive to "Add" every time you add someone new. It'd be nice to not have to click those same buttons and just add until "done". Same with adding numbers or foremen. It'd be nice to not have to do that repetitive process, and have the foremen's name pre-installed, with the option to change it. But not to add it every single time.
Mark J.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

“Rhumbix on the iPad ”

OverallBeen fairly easy to use if you remember the above glitches.
ProsEasy to navigate in the app on iPads even though it doesn't have as many features as the desktop version.
ConsThe fact that job cost codes are listed in the order you enter them and can't be changed. They should be listed in numerical order if that's how you created them. Also would like to be able to delete a cost code if you added it to your list by accident while in an employees time.
Logan L.
BIM/VDC Technician
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 5001-10,000 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallWe have tried several different "time card" services. Rhumbix has by far been the best.
ProsThe best part about Rhumbix is how easy it is to use. Everything is simple and clear.
ConsThere are a few aspects of Rhumbix that are a little bit too basic. I would like to see some additional features and options.
Desmond R.
Assistant Superintendent

“Almost ready software”

OverallThe program has frozen on me several times, lost information that we've entered, taken me hours to complete instead of minutes, and made my record keeping far more difficult.
ProsI understand the goal of the software and appreciate the interface. Rhumbix has a great color scheme and easy to follow layout. I haven't had any problems finding what reports I need to complete.
ConsRhumbix lacks several items that I feel would make it feel less like a 'beta' tester and more like a robust program. One of the main draw backs for me is the method of data entry. I only have 14 employees on my team, but I plan to double that. Entering time shouldn't be a chore! For a daily entry, You have to add each employee(There should be a group feature that allows me to add a group of employees, similar to a distribution list), add each cost code (items they worked on), then individually add hours. To make entry a little more difficult, if I duplicate the previous day's input, Rhumbix scrambles the data and forces me to work harder to find the person I'm looking for. Also, Rhumbix should freeze the top panel of employee codes so that as I scroll down, I can easily see where to put my information. I did this same thing with an excel file that was done simply with drop-down menus.

By Rhumbix on March 12, 2019
Hey Desmond, sorry to hear we are falling a little short of your expectations for data entry. We want to make time entry easier not harder! I've passed along your feedback to the product team.
Gaby H.
Summer Intern
Construction, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 4, 2019

“Cloud-based Construction Management Field Tracker”

OverallRhumbix would be a very helpful tool for job-site employees. The customer service seems to be flexible if you want to make small changes that fits with your company needs.
ProsEven though it is a general use type of program you can use customer services to personalize the program to fit your company's needs. Allows you to connect any type of device and comes in an app form for phones and tablets. Can keep track of tasks on and off the job site and updates data in real time for convenience. The goal of the product is to cut down on paper waste in the construction industry by making everything digitized.
ConsCost codes seem to disappear if you have to update or restart a device same with inputting time in the time sheet program. It also seems that the web version of the program is not as organized as the app based program which can cause confusion. Most of these issues can be corrected as the program is updated and tested.
May 4, 2019
Jose A.
Carpenter foreman

“Rhumbix reveiw”

OverallIt's been a very positive experience, as I said in the pro section above.
ProsIt's easy to keep track of labor hours on different jobs and the variety of tasks within those jobs.
ConsFor what we use it for, there really hasn't been a con.
Kiziak R.
Forman
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Rhumbix user review”

OverallHaving all job #,and codes readily accessible
ProsIt is done on a daily basis and submitted daily.All job codes are imputed no chance of errors on the code #
ConsHaving not to research the job codes and able to impute on a daily bases.
Marisela M.
Controller

“Great Support Team-Software”

OverallOur field and admin staff have embraced this software and tell us that was much easier to learn. Very positive experience with Rhumbix Development Team and staff.
ProsOur organization tracks every cost code or task, their development team and support has been great.
ConsSome rolls that are set up, we would like to see more customization, specifically, for PM role as they are not allowed to make changes, and current one allows them to change time.

By Rhumbix on March 11, 2019
Marisela, that's awesome to hear your experience with our customer success team has been stellar. We continue to implement more role/workflow customizations, we hope to deliver more for you soon.
Bill D.
Demolition forman
March 6, 2019

“Rhumbix makes my time card easy”

OverallGets rid of a lot of paperwork that we really have to do for all the job titles job locations and hours and description of jobs that you do on a job
ProsVery easy access to all my hours and job titles.
ConsSometimes you gotta add in your next day when he hit the reset it will not update to the next day

By Rhumbix on March 12, 2019
Hey Bill, glad you're finding it very easy to enter time into Rhumbix. Thanks for the feedback on next edits, we will pass it along to the development team.
paul n.
General Foreman

“Rhumbix Payroll review”

OverallThis make entering time for pay roll very easy to do on a daily basis and allows my crews to easily stay current on time entry
ProsEasy to use. Very intuitive. A one hour introduction "seminar" at the corporate headquarters allowed a large group of very blue collar (and not particularly tech savvy) individuals to largely master the system.
Consneeding to reset/repopulate settings after software updates
Steve M.

“Ease of use”

ProsHow easy it is to use, never have any problems using it
ConsNothing, it's been wonderful, really easy to use

By Rhumbix on March 19, 2019
Wow, thanks for the glowing remarks! We are committed to delivering even more products to empower you.
Luis L.
Techninian

“Easy to use”

OverallI like it because i get to do my time every day. It only takes a few minutes to do my time.
ProsVery conveniet. The time card page opens right up.
ConsHaving to go back and change workers. Not easily accessible
Dayne S.
HR Learning Partner

“Easy to Teach”

OverallIt's fast, dependable, and easy to use!
Pros- As a trainer and workforce developer I found this program to be teachable. - The accessibility of the application makes it incredibly versatile to support the needs of our field personnel. - Liked the "try before you buy," value proposition.
Cons- There are few components that were not customization (attendance/absenteeism, notes structure, etc.). - There wasn't an initial "training environment," we had to create a fake crew to demo with which took some work. Still trying to get this off the ground.

By Rhumbix on March 11, 2019
Hey Dayne, Thanks for the kind words, always great to hear that adopting Rhumbix is fast and easy. We will continue to work on ensuring clients are able to customize according to their specific needs.
Sam S.
March 5, 2019

“Excellent product, great for tracking time”

OverallOverall it's a great product and can save a lot of time entering time on large crews and it's very simple to use
ProsThe ability to look back and easily see trends of workers attendance and tracking of time spent on tasks
ConsSometimes takes awhile to load workers and if there's lots of worker movement between jobs it can be tedious to add or remove them from your worker list
Ben D.
Telecom Foreman
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
March 15, 2019

“RMBX review ”

ProsVery easy to use and understand. Especially being able to delete/edit time cards.
ConsSo far there is nothing that I dislike about this application.

By Rhumbix on March 25, 2019
Thanks for the glowing remarks.
March 15, 2019
Travis W.
Superintendent

“Overall View ”

OverallSaves me tons of time daily
ProsHow user friendly it is for us out in the field.
ConsSome of the updates really have trouble with the IPads. At times can be very flusterating.
Dave M.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees

“Job made easy ”

ProsIt keeps the time to do your timesheets to a minimum and next to impossible to make a mistake
ConsNothing really it's pretty good and easy to work with
Casey K.

“Great software”

OverallSaving paper and eliminating the need for time clocks. It allows crews to manage their PTO time and be able to clock in at remote job locations.
ProsIt's very user friendly in my opinion. It doesn't take up too much time navigating around. Saves a lot of money.
ConsSometimes the date doesn't change to the day that it is for recording time worked.