CompliCheck Ratings

Overall

About CompliCheck

A compliance tracking solution for companies across industries. Complicheck is designed to simplify corporate compliances by recording, maintaining & tracking relevant statutory & other internal compliances. You can create your own compliance repository or use the built-in repository. Visit us at www.complicheck.in for a free trial. Learn more about CompliCheck

Sonia N.
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
November 18, 2016

“Must Have for all companies”

OverallI have been using compliance automation solutions for almost 5 years and have experienced almost every compliance solution in the market. I was initially sceptical when I saw their prices (too low to be true) as most of the solutions I have used are at least 15 to 20 times more expensive. When I actually used the system it was an amazing experience for me. It seems to be a system designed by these folks after reviewing all competitors and making a system that has best of all. I am not sure how they are making money as these prices are way too low but I cannot complain :) 2 Thumbs up for an awesome product at such disruptive prices.
ProsJust Awesome. It has a repository which is accurate and comprehensive. It is much quicker to onboard (took me 30 seconds instead of 2 hours to add one location phew!). Interfaces are clean. Reports excellent. Everything is awesome
ConsNothing I can point out. Still wondering how are they making money with these prices (but not complaining)
Recommendations to other buyersJust keep the good work up. A few more help videos in our native language will be nice.
November 18, 2016
Naresh Y.
MD
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
December 27, 2016

“Awesome Compliance Tool”

OverallWe are using CompliCheck for managing and tracking our statutory compliance. There were so many compliance tasks that we were not aware of and after getting CompliCheck our compliance is now streamlined. The system is very easy to use as mostly it is dashboard driven and you never have to leave the dashboard for most of the activities. It is a value for money product. Overall experience has been great
ProsEasy to use. Good content. Very user friendly. Value for money.
Recommendations to other buyersWaiting for mobile App.
December 27, 2016
Atul P.
Head HR
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
November 14, 2016

“Best Compliance Tracking System”

OverallWe have been using CompliCheck for the last 2 months and found it very useful. Initially we were very skeptical as their prices were very low but after using their system I found it very useful. At these prices I think they are going to kill the competition as most of their competitors are charging 10 times and are not offering all the features that CompliCheck is offering. I just hope that their pricing doesn't change in future. Their Knowledge base is excellent.
ProsCompliance Repository is excellent Pricing is very low Support is excellent Reporting is good
ConsReminder Email needs to be improved further and have more charts on email
Recommendations to other buyersPlease work on improving your email message format. Most of the time we would like to get all information on email itself without logging on to the system.

By CompliCheck Systems on November 14, 2016
Thanks for the feedback. We will work on improving the email formatting.
November 14, 2016
Ashish K.
HR Director
Automotive, 201-500 employees

“Best Compliance Solution”

OverallI used complicheck and found it most simple solution. The price is very low and has all the features that I need.
ProsEasy to Use Low Cost Latest Compliances Professional support Value for money
ConsNeed more features in Trial Share invitation code quicker
Recommendations to other buyersgo for it. This is the best compliance solution

By CompliCheck Systems on October 5, 2016
Thanks Ashish. We are speeding up the invitation process.
Vidur K.
1-10 employees
October 9, 2016

“Finally an affordable Compliance Tracker Software”

OverallI found getting registered time consuming, I had to wait for an invite. Once I got past that hurdle, it was a breeze, the tool is automated. and really fast. Just one click to create all the compliance for my office. I would give the product 10/10 for functionality and ease of use, and would strongly recommend to everyone.
ProsEase of use, and comprehensive features.
ConsI had to wait for customer service, I had a confusion on how to use a feature, and the phone number provided for customer care wasn't toll free.
October 9, 2016
Sachin A.
October 5, 2016

“Best Compliance Tracking System”

OverallCompliCheck is simply the best compliance solution available today. I have tried many but found this tool easiest to use. Simple interfaces, minimum steps and quick enrolment. Not to forget their prices that are 1/10 of the competition and features better than most. Value for money.
Seema G.
November 15, 2016

“Cool Compliance Tool - I love it”

OverallI subscribed to Starter Edition and l really like it. Their new Dashboard is really cool, with all the graphs you can get the entire picture in one snapshot. Content is also good and very informative. 7000 Rs well spent. Good job!
November 15, 2016