OpenRMA Ratings

Overall

About OpenRMA

Software for Repair Centers. Computer Repair Shop Software, Mobile Repair shop Software and any kind of repair shop. Repair Tracking CRM. Manage your customer Repairs, print checkin tickets, forms, send sms messages and email to notify customer when ready. Track repairs on the manufacturer and many more. Learn more about OpenRMA

George T.
Service Manager
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2019

“The best value for money”

OverallIt's already 6 month and I'm still receiving the same support quality and they are still working on any update I request, Thumbs up!
ProsThe flexibility of the developers of this software and they prompt support adding the cloud storage they offered and how they are open to any suggestion requested
ConsYou don't have the option to zoom out the main layout, which forces you to scroll left and right whenever you are using a 15" or smaller display
September 25, 2019
James A.
IT Technician
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
August 18, 2017

“It is so easy to keep track my repairing with OpenRMA software. With a few clicks i got all i need”

OverallSimple use, easy tracking, easy services management, very fast support
ProsSimplicity of the software, too many features, Value for money and no annualy or monthly costs. One time fee and you have it forever.
ConsPos system is not yet available so you cannot have it as a billing system. Only used to track repairings
August 18, 2017
Dennis M.
June 8, 2017

“Software works like a charm - The devs and support are the best you cand find!”

ProsThe software are very easy to install and use! besides that, I have some question about the software, the devs answered me within a few hours. In addition to that, I had some special requirements for the software. The developers programmed a very special version number to me less in 24 hours with my requirements. I warmly recommend openRMA and its developers. I also love the database runs in mysql - I can use my own cloud based mysql server to storage all data. People who complain about its not cloud based, you guys can solved it by your self very easily by this method.
June 8, 2017
Luis G.
technician
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2018

“This is all i need to keep the right order in my business”

OverallFind a software that allowed me put order to my business, and help to keep order in the workshop
ProsDirect and specific information to load about the product to repair Highlight the accesories that bring the cellphone. Very Usefull to keep the order . Let you attach picture about your work Show you in differents color the situation of the device (awating repair, supplier and others)
ConsFor the moment no one. If can you make the software a little more attractive, because in functionalityis OK.

By OpenRMA on June 21, 2018
Thank you for your Review. We 'll do our best to make our interface more attractive.
June 19, 2018
Isaak K.
TECHNICIAN
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 1, 2016

“Simple and easy to use RMA tracking”

Overall10 years in Computer repairing industry. I was using excel files to archive my repairings. Now with OpenRMA i have all the repairing in one pleace. Serial numbers, RMA ID's was exactly that i was looking for.
ProsIt is simple, easy to use, nice interface and prints the forms for me and my customers.
ConsI would like to have it on cloud

By OpenRMA on September 3, 2016
Thanks, we try to make our best to help repair centers simplify their day to day repairings
September 1, 2016
Esad M.
logicboard repairs
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
October 18, 2018

“just great”

Proseasy of use. Multilingual UI. Tech support is superb.
Consit would be nice if it had more customizable printout of forms. But its not a deal breaker.

By OpenRMA on October 24, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We try to do our best for our customers.
October 18, 2018