Kortivity Ratings

Overall

About Kortivity

Kortivity seamlessly adapts to how you run your desk keeping you informed and focused on the interactions and relationships that drive success. Spend your time nurturing and providing personalized value directly to your relationships and talent communities vs. getting sidetracked in complicated and hard to use tracking systems and databases. Become a proactive recruiting star within your network and make the connections to strengthen your relationships! Learn more about Kortivity

Henry G.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 1, 2016

“Kortivity Recruiting Software Sales Recruiters Evaluation”

OverallWe have been a user of Kortivity Software for 6 months. We have used 3 Applicant Tracking Software Systems over the last 20 years. Kortivity has been a solid ROI investment.
ProsThe transition and integration from the previous system was fast, efficient, and very cost effective. The implementation team moved us over in three days. The customer support is top notch. The software is easy to use, easy to get ramped up quickly on. The system is built with a recruiter in mind. The data uploading and resume parsing features are solid. The staff is adding new features as requested. The integration with Outlook 365 has been pretty easy. The reports feature is great for mangers who want to know recruiter and firm activity. The VOIP dialing feature puts the information about the length and call activity right to the record of the candidate or company.
ConsMoving from one ATS to another is tough for some firms. Because we moved from a system that we were used to, it took a few days to get used to the new look. Kortivity is a new player to the recruiting and staffing market so people may worry about moving to two year young company.
Recommendations to other buyersTake a look via the demo and you will see some new ways of running your recruiting firm. I was impressed and I am sure you may see a lot of value in the Kortivity software model.
Melinda O.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 2, 2016

“If You Are Looking For Recruiting/ATS Software --- Check Out Kortivity!”

OverallOur experience has been great! We started using Kortivity earlier this year. The software has helped us improve processes. Kortivity is easy to use and the team at Kortivity is the best at making sure the transfer from a prior ATS is seamless. They always look for ways to help recruiters save time and fill positions quickly.
ProsThe features! Workflow is awesome! Kortivity has email integration, SMS Text, GPS mapping, VOIP (we were able to get rid of our landlines and save money!). The finder feature helps us identify qualified candidates quickly and being the process of reaching out with ease. Dashboards and reports help quickly determine bottlenecks. Last but not least is their customer support. The team at Kortivity meets with their clients on a regular basis to learn how to continue improving the software.
ConsWe have not had any issues.
Recommendations to other buyersI'm excited about Kortivity and all the software has to offer. There are many features available that we have not used and I'm looking forward to working more with their questionnaire feature as well as bringing clients onto the system to review candidates in process. When you demo the product, make sure to ask about Prospector! This feature is a huge time saver!
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
August 15, 2018

“Continues to get better”

OverallWe've worked together with Kortivity for over 4 years and have seen how it has dramatically improved our Recruiting collaboration across my team. We are huge fans and really enjoy the software
ProsEngagement manager allows you to build your own customer email/sms campaigns. Easy recruiting workflows. New progress page is super easy to use for my whole team to know where every candidate is in his/her process, pending interviews & offers are easy to track. Reporting and company performance metrics also keeps getting better. Launched Talent Pools recently and the team likes it. Also really like the ability to generate automatic, weekly feedback communication with hiring managers.
ConsThat my sales team is slow to adopt... Maybe that is a universal challenge?
August 15, 2018
Anjela M.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2016

“Loving Kortivity”

OverallWe've been with Kortivity for 6 months or so now and never been happier. Our 3 regular users absolutely love Kortivity and especially their customer service. Their team has been amazing in not only helping with training and issues, but they are fantastic in making changes and additions to their product based on customer needs. They respond immediately to issues or questions and are always adding new dynamic features that are fantastic both for us and for use in marketing to our capabilities to our Clients. I think their forward thinking approach has created a product that is a natural evolution of what an ATS system should look like.
ProsThe features that other ATS systems don't have - questionnaires, logins for clients, VOIP, Google Maps, etc. Also, the system is intuitive and easy to use without the need of intensive training like I had to use with other systems such as Bullhorn and Maxhire.
ConsThough there is the ability to connect with an API you have to go through Kortivity to make it happen. I wish I could do this myself.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking for something different, more modern, with features that adapt with the changing world of Recruitment - Kortivity is a company that should be at the top of your list.
September 16, 2016
Joel H.
Partner
September 2, 2016

“Great Recruiting system - surprisingly simple to use”

OverallI've been a fan for a very long time and continue to be impressed on how the Kortivity team continues to take business ideas and enable recruiters with new features and functions that simplify the busy work required to be successful.
ProsThe reporting and how it continues to evolve as we use and experiment with it. I also have enjoyed the Click 2 dial and distance widget for proximity of candidate to the client.
ConsKeeping up with all the new features. Every time I speak with Jason, I learn something more that is in the software that I should have been using a long time ago.
Recommendations to other buyersI've enjoyed the relationship I've gained with Jason over the years we've worked together. His personal investment in me and our business has meant a lot as we continue to evolve our company.
Ed H.
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
August 31, 2016

“Great Tool Designed Specifically for the Executive Search Industry”

OverallKortivity has proven to be a great tool for the executive search consulting firm. It reflects the unique nature of this business (internal users, candidates AND clients) and successfully integrates functionality and ease of use (highly intuitive). If you are seeking an ATS-equivalent as an executive search firm, I'd certainly suggest scheduling a demo to see whether this tool can better support your business needs than a bigger-name competitive product that you may be using.
ProsFunctionality and features tailored to the Executive Search firm's unique needs. Unlike a typical, off-the-shelf corporate ATS (focused only on "us" and candidates), this tool appropriately aligns the three key parties (firm, candidate AND client) and enables seamless communication and correspondence tracking among all three. The revenue pipeline calculation is another particularly useful feature, as is the ability to structure user dashboards to their particular projects.
ConsAfter 2-3 months using Kortivity, no cons have been noted. There are always growing pains in moving from one tool to another, but Kortivity is easy to use and the "how do I do this?" part is logical and intuitive.
Recommendations to other buyersMy best advice: Schedule a demo and see whether this tool can better align your business, candidates and clients. If you're currently using a core ATS tool, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Sheri P.

“Executive Recruiter”

OverallSo far my experience with Kortivity has been great! It's a useful CRM and the more familiar and efficient I become in it, the more efficient I become as a recruiter. The best part is your support. John V has been nothing short of amazing! He is ALWAYS helpful and great to work with! He makes himself available for me whenever I have a quick questio , he's on it ASAP via phone, text and email. He's been spending 30 min to 1 hour on one on one training sessions with me which via go to meeting which have been invaluable. He's proactive about scheduling f/u training sessions and has made my experience with Kortivity very enjoyable!
ProsEmail history linked to candidates is excellent feature, SMS and calling capability, The candidate snapshot where I can easily view resume, recent activities is great feature. Also like being able to add forms, create templates, present candidates directly to hiring managers
ConsAt times- copying and pasting from my computer into Kort doesn't translate well, ie font, format change, etc. This may be a mac to pc issue. Also it would be nice to schedule candidates w/ hiring manager via email (similar to presenting candidates for a interview and asking for feedback). Sometimes I find it "tricky or a lot of steps" to toggle in and out of all the windows and I think with more use it will become second nature. Otherwise, no complaints! You seem to be on top on making improvements for us and getting out feedback and this is greatly appreciated!
TJ M.
Director, Recruiting Services
September 1, 2016

“Great ATS with great features!”

OverallThe team at Kortivity brings a great product to the ATS world. Not only do they understand the needs of our industry, but they listen to their buyers and work on making the product work for us. The support is outstanding, and the features just keep coming.
ProsUnique features such as the integration with google maps, and the LinkedIn extension that lets you pull profiles directly into the ATS. The interface is friendly on mobile and tablets, which is great for employees on the go.
Recommendations to other buyersFrom someone who has used many of the major ATS platforms in the market, Kortivity is bringing high functionality at a reasonable cost to customers. The support is second to none.
Jodi Z.
Principal/Executive Recruiter
Management Consulting, Unspecified
August 31, 2016

“Thank goodness for Kortivity!”

OverallI used a competitive product before switching to Kortivity and from the first interaction with sales to the weekly calls with new features I am thrilled I made the choice to switch. The product is web based, mobile friendly and allows me as a solo recruiter to have a level of professionalism that was unachievable with any other product I have used in my career. Since switching to Kortivity I have received numerous compliments from my clients about the ease of use and my turn-around time for feedback about candidates has increased my number of placements. I am no longer a slave to extra charges, unusable features and frustration at every turn.
ProsThe ease of use, the many features (love the VOIP phone) and the amazing product support I have received. When I market to a prospective client I talk about "my" software and they are impressed with the level of service I can deliver.
ConsWith anything you always want more. I look forward to the continued evolution of Kortivity.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't be afraid, jump in and use it. Your clients, candidates and colleagues will be impressed.
Tahlea H.
Recruiting & Sales Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
September 2, 2016

“The up and coming ATS...”

OverallKortivity is a great tool for keeping your business organized as well as tracking performance and progress. While Kortivity is resourceful, it is not what I would consider user-friendly. The quick search function is handy and makes navigation faster.
ProsThe format and overall appearance of Kortivity is visually appealing. It is an easy way to track and view data. The reports are an easy way to track an array of data.
ConsNavigation. Most pages require a series of click throughs to actually get to the page you're looking for. The filter function is hit or miss and sometimes mis-captures words. Overall speed of the ATS is slow. Sometimes new data doesn't save and has to be re-entered multiple times. Occasionally pages freeze or never load.
Recommendations to other buyersKortivity is an awesome concept- but is still lacking qualities to actually make it an awesome product. If features were available to either add or remove from view per each login- I think that would be a huge improvement.
Amy S.
Senior Recruiter
September 19, 2016

“Great Applicant Tracking System ”

OverallThis is the fourth system we had in a year and it is the one we kept. Excellent quality, responsive customer support and a continually evolving system.
ProsThey listen to your needs and ideas to improve their system. You can text and call candidates through the system and it will track it.
ConsIt is still evolving so there is no manual if you have a question. But the good news is they respond quickly to customer support questions/issues.
September 19, 2016
Jim S.
August 31, 2016

“Workable software with a present management team”

OverallRecently purchased this software over five other applicant tracking vendors due to the treatment I received from the Kortivity team and the ease of getting started with their product.
ProsThe software has pleasant screens that are easy to navigate. It has easy upload features included an imbedded upload into LinkedIn, plus it has a VoIP tie in that allows a user to call and text directly from the software and track the activity. It also ties directly into my gmail account and allows you to easliy build templates.
ConsI am waiting on the calendar update and the build out on the candidate pipelines for prospective opportunities.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat team, putting together a user defined product that is easy to use and makes easy for hiring managers and candidates to particpate in the recruiting process
Laura B.
Senior Recruiter
September 2, 2016

“Lots of features & functionality and so easy to use!”

OverallKortivity is a very easy to use system while offering all the functionality needed to acquire candidates and track them through every step in the process. The interface is one of the best of any recruitment management software - intuitive and simple.
Doug C.
Sr. Recruiting Consutlant
August 31, 2016

“I am not sure what to call it”

OverallIts been good, some glitches at first but everything has gotten worked out.-Its a work in progress but John does an outstanding job with support and putting up with the old man
ProsIts easy to pick up
ConsSome of features could be improved, but I am not going to mention them since they are all ready in the works
Robyn S.
September 8, 2016

“Kortivity user and manager”

OverallI have been using Kortivity for approx. 4 months. Like any new system we had learning curves, but the customer support has been outstanding. Questions are answered quickly and user suggestions to make the system more user friendly have been well received. I like the Scoreboard, it allows you to see everything in one place. The job orders are set up so all candidates status is clearly visible. It allows to get a great snapshot of what is going on. The ability to communicate to email with clients and candidates is quick and easy. It also connects communication for other sources like Outlook. The system is candidate and job order focused, versus client focused, but changes have been made to make client info more accessible. It also has a great Lead development system that allows you to track client development process. Over all I would highly recommend Kortivity to clients in the recruitment space.
September 8, 2016
Caitlin R.
Professional Recruiter

“Kortivity-Great product!”

OverallMy experience with Kortivity has been great. The software was easy to learn and the team goes above and beyond to make the onboarding process painless. They value input and respond almost immediately to concerns and feedback.
ProsI like that you can paint an accurate picture of the recruiting process for team and clients. You can see the length of time candidates are in each stage of the process and easily manage jobs. Each aspect of the software enables me to do my job more effectively.
Karl S.
Co-Founder & Partner
August 31, 2016

“First user friendly recruiting software I've seen”

OverallI had tried 3 other recruiting softwares prior to using Kortivity. I would say that Kortivity was built with a recruiter in mind not a computer programer. So far my experience has been very positive and I would recommend it to anyone starting a new agency or even an existing one.
Prosit's very easy to use and and a lot of functionality.
ConsI didn't find it sooner!
Recommendations to other buyersLove the fact that Kortivity is very much open to suggestions for improving the software. Advise....keep listening and improving.
Jeff A.

“Awesome ATS!!!”

OverallGreat overall product. Easy to on-board. It really helps having the team have a staffing and agency background - it shows through in the product.
ProsEasy to use, integration with email, ability to manage communication with candidates directly through the ATS, ability to call and text directly from the UI
ConsLimited useful reporting
Vito D.
Director of Sales
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
March 13, 2017

“Current user of the software ”

OverallGreat customer service.
ProsAfter careful review of other platforms, Kortivity is easily the most user-friendly software for our business.
ConsNothing really to report at this point. Anytime there is a bug to fix, we have direct access to the key players and the problem is fixed.
March 13, 2017
Katherine I.
Search Consultant

“Kortivity Review ”

OverallOverall it is good. Has some kinks to work out in links and things like that. I wish i could open certian things in a new tab so it was easier to navigate
ProsRelitively easy to learn
ConsIt is hard to search and scroll from one candidate to another
Recommendations to other buyersunder tabular report, under Team Performance by Team Member, in the data range can you add a activity today button?
Bill S.
Expert Recruiter

“Kortivity Review”

OverallAs a new user I find this ATS very easy to navigate and use so far and am very happy with the customer support so far.
ProsEase of uploading candidate information and moving candidates through the process.
ConsWould be nice to be able to use the prospecting feature on other sites like LI Recruiter and Indeed.
Tim H.
September 1, 2016

“Great product at a great price. It's increased productivity tenfold. ”

OverallVery easy to setup and use. They listen to feedback and make changes quickly. The LinkedIn plug-in and email integration save a ton of time.
ProsEase of use and customization.
ConsNothing as of yet.
Recommendations to other buyersCan see it being of value to any recruiter or recruiting firm.
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 26, 2018

“Simpler recruiting workflow”

ProsThe interface of the software is easy to understand, with customized e-mail for your customers. The software makes it very accessible for the whole team to track the procedure, pending interviews and the applications. The system is fully automated for your current talent pool as well, for performance metric, weekly performance and reporting too. It makes the whole workflow for HR very smooth and efficient.
ConsThe customer support is very spontaneous and efficient, so any suggestions or complaints are improved on very quickly. More customization control will definitely be a plus point.
November 26, 2018
Peter F.
September 1, 2016

“Chief executive officer ”

OverallGreat support. Resolves issues and responds to questions in near realtime. On boarding was quick. Contract is clear and clean
Kristen M.
September 6, 2016

“BWC review”

OverallAll of my experiences with Kortivity have been great. I appreciate that if we have something we want added, the team is quick to modify as much as they can to accommodate our requests.
ProsCustomer suggestion appreciation/support
ConsIt does tend to run slow
September 6, 2016
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2019

“Recruiting Made Easy”

ProsI work for an agency that has a recruiting arm for our clients' hiring needs. Kortivity has provided us with an amazingly easy-to-navigate centralized location that we can organize all of the current postings.
ConsNot really much to call a con. Some of the new features take a minute to adopt across teams.
April 19, 2019
ann b.
principal
September 3, 2016

“Review for kortivity Ann Burton”

OverallOverall positive. Customer service is excellent. Functionality of site is improving. It is a little bulky at times. Error messages are common.
ProsMass emailing function. Ease to pull up resumes.
Consi would like to see more information about the candidate profile without clicking on the rectangle.
Recommendations to other buyerslists would be a great help.
September 3, 2016
Amy T.
September 7, 2016

“Not User Friendly”

OverallAs a remote based employee, I have not found this software to be very user friendly. I also don't like that the positions must be clicked on for central info such as location. This should be part of the header of each job.
September 7, 2016
Abhishek S.
Associate
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
March 31, 2019

“Recruiter Solution”

Prosa) Very easily integrated with the Outlook 365 and GPS. b) It has email integration, SMS text, It finds the right candidate for the recruiter. c) The managers can use workflows and easily manage them.
Consa) I could not find any glitch in the kortivity till yet.
March 31, 2019