Breeze Ratings

Overall

About Breeze

The ideal school management, student information and collaboration system for schools, independent colleges and even extracurricular establishments, Breeze makes management easy for a variety of educational institutions. Whether youre organizing sports training, planning music recitals or teaching language classes, Breeze is the school ERP that fits into your agenda and intelligently improves it. Learn more about Breeze

Carsten D.
Director of User Experience & Marketing
Design, 51-200 employees
November 18, 2018

“It's like Basecamp, Jira, and Trello had a Kanban baby that regular humans can afford.”

OverallBreeze has been the only project management tool I've been able to get multiple teams to adopt at my many companies and projects where everyone seems to be happy. Where Jira can get too cumbersome and overly development focused, Trello (now owned by Atlassian?) is too limited in what you can do (until you start paying premiums), and Basecamp is overly versatile to a point of it being unusable, Breeze gets the best of the products done right.
ProsQuite simply the easiest but most versatile Kanban board you'll ever use. While the interface is minimal, it still manages to get in every feature you'd possible need to manage a team or project. Time tracking (and billable time tracking) is something my team uses every day. Also, the ability to have a task assigned to multiple team members AND the ability to have todo lists (sub tasks) assigned to different team members is a powerful combination. Mobile app isn't totally useless like many competitors in the space. And the reporting is simplified but hits all the right points.
ConsWhile I haven't had an issues, I'm sure there will be some customers that wish it integrated with more 3rd party software.
November 18, 2018
Glenda M.
Finance Officer
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2018

“Needs some work”

OverallI really like this software. I deal with the items listed above, but I have worked with other church systems and this is by far the greatest even with these items listed above. It is so "simple" and quick. No sophisticated capabilities that a small church does not need.
ProsI love the ease of posting to Breeze and the reports are very easy to understand and give all the information I have needed thus far.
ConsAlthough I can get good reports, being able to print them and/or download them for editing is impossible. You cannot download statements into pdf so that you can save and/or work with them. There are some statements that I really need to work with and make additional comments. It is the same with the graph reports. I can print them but they are so faint that I cannot give them out at a meeting. Instead I have to download the figures into an excel and then do my own graph. It is a shame that they have not been able to remedy these problems as of yet. I have made them aware and I feel 100% sure eventually they will remedy these items. They don't charge a lot per month and I make do with these problems.
October 9, 2018
Chris T.
Co-Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2019

“Very nice project management tool”

OverallWe selected Breeze because it integrates with harvest and because we liked their cards based approach. We found it to be better than Asana for the way we use it. We have different types of projects and retainer work and we are able to manage any type of project due to the flexibility of the system. Our experience has been great.
ProsBreeze is very easy to use and allows us the flexibility we need to seamlessly integrate with our internal process and workflow.
ConsThere are really no cons to speak of. The time tracker could be more robust but we use harvest so it is a non-issue for us.
June 18, 2019
Natasha B.
Director of Franchise Management
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2019

“Breeze is a Breeze”

OverallMy experience with this software has been great. The price is nominal and the time savings are amazing. Get this software if you run a small business, non-profit, not for profit or any similar business
ProsI use this software for my Church. I am the Chair of my Trustee Board and needed something to stop my eyes from crossing with the countless Excel spreadsheets I was using to keep track of Tithes & Offering. This Software has been a time saver! I would highly recommend
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about this software. They even provide inspirational updates weekly
January 8, 2019
Ronnie V.
Online Experience Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
July 27, 2017

“Great first impressions!”

OverallEase of use and powerful abilities of managing all of our projects.
ProsWe just switched from another Project Management system, and I am very happy with this one. It has such a simple yet very powerful way of laying everything out visually, helping your team see where each project is and where it needs to go.
ConsVisually it is not stunning, but it makes up for it in the usuability and power that is under the hood.
July 27, 2017
Wholesale, 501-1000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 2, 2018

“Breeze is not such a Breeze”

OverallMy overall experience was OPK not great, but I will continue to test out to see if its a good fit for my team
ProsI like that it is easy to get started and you can add all of your team members easily. It's create to be able to see what your team is working on
ConsFor me Breeze was not the greatest to use. It seems okay, I was able to create tasks but it was a little complicated and I dont really like the user interface
November 2, 2018
Michael M.
Managing Partner
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 5, 2017

“Breeze Review”

OverallWe have been using Breeze to manage our software development project and the experience is fantastic. A perfect blend of simplicity with the right amount of functionality.
ProsEase of use, time tracking / reporting
January 5, 2017
Alison M.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“Great company!”

OverallMember tracking and management is super easy and affordable.
ProsIt meets alot of our needs for a very affordable product. The previous company we were with was a little cheaper, but no where near the support!
ConsSome customization could use improvement I think, but overall it is a great value.
December 17, 2018
Jake R.
Director of Business Development & Marketing
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees
December 6, 2016

“Great project management”

OverallWe're a client to a company that manages their workflow and breeze. the best feature is the visualization of "to-Do" items on the dashboard in different columns. This is a big help to manage our workflow with multiple teams.
ProsVisual workflow dashboard