Powertools for Google Drive Ratings

Overall

About Powertools for Google Drive

Google Drive-integrated Enterprise document management tool to automate workflow and lifecycle management. Learn more about Powertools for Google Drive

Mark S.
Executive
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
October 4, 2019

“Google Tools Review”

OverallMy experience using Google's tools have been nothing but positive. I enjoy using all of them and am grateful for their development. I must iterate again the voice activated recorder is a must for any typist, recorder, or writer of any sort.
ProsI have been using the resources that Google supply for several years and appreciate the quality of them along with the easiness of their usage. What I like the most is the voice activated recorder. I am a good typist, but the recording of documents without typing is a fantastic tool to use.
ConsI can easily say that there aren't any negative features I've encountered with Google Tools. They are all designed with state of the art technology. If anyone could find something to be negative about, I'd like to read that review.
October 4, 2019
Sarah B.
VP, Director of Finance
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
September 16, 2019

“With Google drive it's easier than ever to share large files ”

OverallOne of the many advantages of use provided by Google Drive is the possibility to import files directly from our email (in the case of Gmail). This service, which is integrated by default in most Android devices today, is ideal for sharing large files without collapsing, thanks to its high capacity. We believe that our investment has been for the better, since Google Drive has provided us with all kinds of tools, not to mention its ease of use. By combining the Google Drive platform with external softwares there are great advantages of file sharing management. It integrates quite well using API. It's amazing.
ProsDrive is very customizable in terms of enabling quick access. By doing so, you can activate system suggestions about what files might be needed. It has a good capacity for document encryption, and it is very easy to toggle between documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Google Drive is a file sharing platform with which we can calmly take the trouble to recommend it constantly. It is ideal for scanning documents, and the fact that it can be used with many accounts simultaneously makes it a practical tool. It is strongly recommended to control file versions.
ConsThe platform works very slowly when you do not have a Wi-Fi connection (when used with data). It also usually stops operations in full process, closing the program. This does not allow us to synchronize files without connection, as well as workflow management.
September 16, 2019
James W.
Software Engineer
July 17, 2018

“Powertools for GoogleDrive is superb software to create and share projects with my coworkers quickly”

ProsMany of the doubts are cleared by Powertools for GoogleDrive and it has improved our skills regarding Google tools.It is helpful for us by answering all our Questions whenever we have any difficulty. We can perform our task in lesser time.We can say Powertools for GoogleDrive are indeed proved to be powerful for us. Love them.
ConsWhen i thought about cons, I would definitely say that there are no specific cons. Sometimes when we want to configure each function, it seems to be quite tricky. In the begging some of the tools seems to be tricky and difficult to use but when we get familiar with this software then we really enjoy using this software.
July 17, 2018
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
January 17, 2019

“Google cloud drive with manageable cloud tools”

OverallI have use google drive mobile application for back up my data. Its very helpful application for me back my critical data. Also I used it for transfer mobile data to computer, uploaded data can get from web browser with the google account.
ProsGoogle drive officially offers for google user from the google. Google issue 15GB cloud space freely for every user. Google drive conferrable to back up restore data from the smart phones with google drive mobile application.
ConsFreely google allocate 15GB, additional space may have to buy.
Neena V.
Assistant Professor
Education Management, 201-500 employees
June 4, 2019

“Google Drive”

ProsThe best side of Google drive is we can store and access data from anywhere. No need to carry our hard disk wherever we go to access and update our data. And we can store any type of data and can access it even from our mobile.
ConsThe difficulty I felt was, when multiple google accounts are open in the same device, downloading data from the drive is not possible. Otherwise, I have no complaint about this app.
June 4, 2019
Ina G.
Administrator
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2019

“Makes team work easier (at least about sharing files)”

OverallI was skeptic at the beginning, but after trying it I saw its advantages and how it makes my life easier and I keep using it.
ProsI am using Google Drive for more than a year. I started while working on a project, liked it and upgraded from free to 100GB space. It is easy to use, I can store my files there and not worry that my computer will crash and I will lose them. I can sort them the way I like. I can easily share it with others.
ConsOf course, you need an internet connection to access it, but also you have the option to make the files available offline.
yana g.
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
October 15, 2019

“Google Drive - share presentations ”

OverallI can create my presentations very easily. My team can update slides in real time during our meetings. The templates are very good and I can choose any template I like and work with it. What I don't need, I can delete.
ProsWe can use a template for Workflows and share it with my team members. Every member can make changes in real time. Very user friendly.
ConsI don't have any Cons regarding sharing my slides in a Google Drive. I need to make sure that when others make changes, they need to let me know because I shared my files.
October 15, 2019
sheeba j.
Alumni coordinator
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
September 6, 2019

“Google Drive : Access and store file in a best way”

OverallDrive can be maintained to save all the files and documents completely. We can give access to anyone who is in need of the data and it can be modified based on the privilege given) Google Drive is a cloud storage and it has a automatic save option.
ProsAccessing to the drive is very simple and it can be accessed anywhere. We can view last modified date along with the person who has done the modification. Overall the integration is good. Ease of use,Saves automatically and it can be shared with the email-id of the concerned persons.
ConsSometimes it takes more time to open. It is time consuming when comes to loading of the drive. Synchronization part also needs improvement.
September 6, 2019
kunal k.
Application Developer
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
May 29, 2019

“Powertools of google drive for office work ”

OverallOverall the experience with the powertools is very good.
ProsIt's basic feature to have shared space with other colleagues. It is very efficient to store data and safe. I use it to store my every day work and data file and even I can transfer the files easily.
ConsSometimes it takes loading time more than normal time otherwise it's good
May 29, 2019
Sanjeev K.
Student
Higher Education, 51-200 employees

“Google drive review ”

OverallIn overall, it is one of the best software and has multifarious features along with the better security. Users can use the software for many purposes.
Pros1. It has impressive search capabilities and good integration with other Google services like Docs and Google +. 2. It has better storage capacity (15 Gb), offline access, auto save and documents level privacy and permission .
Cons1. As nice as , it is a reLiance on internet connection in some cases. 2. USd pricing only.
Stephanie S.
Sales Manager
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
August 28, 2019

“Google Drive”

OverallMy ONLY issue with drive is the storage it limits you too and how it stores every document multiple times which is unnecessary.
ProsI love all the functionalities and the ease of pulling them up.
ConsHow it stores everything without confirming if you'd like to store it. Then it takes up all your storage and impacts your email storage.
August 28, 2019
Ritu s.
Lecturer
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
December 7, 2018

“Google powerpoint”

OverallAs per my experience it if fantastic software.the inbuilt features to inserting any chart,tables or even sheets is very easy task.even we can insert images... According to me this is very helpful n easy software to prepare any presentation fir education, business or any activity.
ProsI personally used this software.it is very easy to use and maintain slides easly.it has many inbuilt features which are very fantastic....We can make any presentation fir any occasion.the most interesting and helpful thing is that we can access it any where ... According to our need.
ConsIf we talk about cons ...Frankly speeking the problem is only speed.but if you have very good internet speed then no cons....
December 7, 2018
Erin C.
Patient Transport
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
May 22, 2019

“Google Drive is Easily Accessible ”

ProsI like that you can easily share content from Google docs, exel, and drive and allow others to edit or view content in a collaborative setting
ConsIt would be nice to allow the user to open up Google docs, exel, or other google apps directly from Google drive
May 22, 2019
Sanjay V.
Consultant Gynecologist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
May 10, 2019

“Best app on my devide”

OverallBest app ever
ProsIts the most usefull app on my device... I cant even imagine my life without google deive.
ConsI can access my most important documents from any where i go. N if i forgot anything than i just go to google drive. N than print it n use accordingly.
May 10, 2019
MOHIT T.
Group Lead
December 5, 2018

“Best cloud storage”

OverallVery good tool. When i travel i don't think to carry any physical drive to carry my data and important files. I am using this tool when i started to use gmail many years ago and quite happy with the service. Big thumbs up.
Pros1. Uploads files in different type of formats. 2. File sharing from any electronic devices. 3. Updates all your items automatically. 4. Secure document. High security 5. Availability anywhere.
Cons1. Unable to modify google docs 2. Plenty of time to upload a file 3. Some space issue.
December 5, 2018
Neelmaran J.
Site Engineer
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees
February 22, 2019

“Google Drive”

OverallGoogle drive is one of the online storage platform which anybody easily store and share there data.
ProsUsing the google drive we can store data in online platform. It is easy to access data like photos, videos, documents and etc. If you allowed, whoever can access your data.
ConsIt is difficult to access same file when multiple users also access same file. It can not be changed the version of the file which was stored in google drive. Storage capacity is limited.
February 22, 2019
mandeep s.
Software Developer
July 18, 2018

“My online documents saver and free storage space”

ProsFree storage space .Great tool to carry digital documents.Drag and drop functionality to move document to Google drive.
ConsWebsite version is good but need to improve the mobile app version.it sometimes lag while drag and drop.UI can be improved.
July 18, 2018
Omotunde A.
Blogger
Internet, Self-employed
September 11, 2019

“Best way of saving your files and documents”

OverallGoogle drive gives me the chance to make my files and documents private to myself alone by just uploading them on it only I recommend this to everyone as well
ProsI learnt about this software on Google search some years ago and since then I've been using this app and it's been working well for me I've used all my free space of 15gb that was given to me and then I've to pay for more some months back And it's been keeping my files save for me even if I have secret videos I don't want people to see on my laptop I would rather delete them and upload it to my drive for myself alone to see It's the best out there.
ConsI love everything about this software. Even it gives me chance to share my files online with my friends and family without no stress.
September 11, 2019
Maria João B.
Researcher
Research, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2019

“Google drive - an excelent cloud but with very limited space”

OverallDespite the limitation of space I absolutely love it
ProsThe practibility of the software and how easy is to share folders with other users
ConsThe limited space available and to get more I think is extremely expensive!
Robert S.
GERENTE GENERAL
July 4, 2018

“To edit and create workspaces ”

ProsPowetools is a simple interface software that allows me to create workspaces for the different projects of the organization, forming restricted teams thanks to the centralized administration of permissions, which establishes that the projects are in my charge but recognizing the collaboration online , has different tools that allow me to open, edit and save my Office files through Google Drive without having to create duplicates, download or upload files locally, generating a report of each user working on the project for greater fluidity and Correction of errors in the information, also allows me to classify the projects in folders and documents so it facilitates the search of them and avoids confusion between the different works that are being developed.
ConsWhile it is an excellent application only has a free version of 14 days so it can be implemented to develop short projects or against the clock being feasible for these cases but creating a bad opinion of users who need to carry out longer jobs .
July 4, 2018
Clara B.
Client Relations Specialist
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
February 18, 2019

“Makes Remote Work A Breeze”

ProsI love that it makes work files accessible even when you are working from home.
ConsI have not come across any problems with Google Drive as of yet.
February 18, 2019
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2018

“powertools the solution to cloud business storage.”

OverallI use it for storing important documents that i can retrieve when i need them.
ProsIts hard for me to delete folders and also files since i can still recover them. Its also provides flexible payment methods where one one can choose either foundation, enterprise or business.
ConsIt slightly consumes a higher amount of power.
August 10, 2018
Music, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2018

“Powertools for Google Drive is great”

ProsI like how easy it is to create sections for each department. It makes google drive so much more than a place to storage documents or saved projects. Powertools let's me see who is working on what, when the project is done and who has access over others. Everyone can work in or out of the office and still have access to important information.
ConsI don't have any cons with this software. It works just great and it is very easy to teach.
November 5, 2018
Dushmanthi F.
Software Developer
Computer Software, Self-employed
January 29, 2019

“Google drive Review ”

OverallReally good, always available. Easy to upload and share
ProsVery useful, we can store our data in different formats. We can access on various devices, can access in anytime
ConsNeed internet connection, need an account, we have to organize ourselves
January 29, 2019
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2018

“Powertools fills the gaps in your google drive needs!”

Prospower tools helps you manage your various applications in a more efficient and effective way. For example, google sheets presents organization issues that can't be done without powertools, like removing duplicates.
ConsPowertools offers many options however, there are still gaps that need to be filled by other addons.
August 30, 2018
Jose M.
Social media director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 18, 2019

“Powertools helps the cloud work for you and not against it”

OverallHelps you organize everything online
ProsWhen you have a ton of files, it's tempting to just begin deleting files since you never think you are ever going to need them again. But as everyone in business knows, you never know when you are going to need that statement from 2 years ago and Powertools helps you organize everything and keep it stored offsite.
ConsSpace is somewhat limited although you can up your account for an additional cost.
March 18, 2019
IFITUMI BARNABAS S.
Student
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
December 13, 2018

“Tools For Google Drive”

ProsThe tools for the Google Drive are user friendly. Has great functionalities. They are easy to use. Google Drive has a large storage space. Even Google email has its own Google Drive storage space. Files can be sync across devices.
ConsThe tools are only compatible with Google platform.
December 13, 2018
Terri D.
Assistant
July 3, 2018

“My experience with Powertools by Google has for the most part been a good one. Good support team, h”

ProsWhat I like a lot about this is there is great support and they will help answer all your questions on how everything works.
ConsWhat I like least about the software is not much, all tho some of the things are tricky to use and I need to learn how
July 3, 2018
SUNDAY E. A.
Graduate Assistant
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
December 23, 2018

“Awesome Online Storage”

ProsThe Google drive has a large storage space for every gmail address open on Google. Large files on the email are always stored in the drive. Can store any format of files.
ConsI like all the features and functionalities on the Google drive.
December 23, 2018
Merlin B.
Web Designer
Internet, Unspecified
March 28, 2018

“I have learned to improve my skills”

ProsWith these tools I have learned to improve my skills in Google Tools, I had many doubts but they were all clarified, very good all this.
March 28, 2018
Harsh B.
Senior Business Analyst
January 12, 2019

“The Ultimate Secure and Storage Drive”

ProsIt allows the sharing feature without taking any fee. Google drive contains significant feature like drag and drop uploading, synching across in multiple devices and security. On the other hand, Multiple people can edit the same file at the same time and I believe this feature is not available in another sharing websites.
ConsSometimes connectivity bugs are there while saving my work. Speed is very slow, while loading or downloading the files.
January 12, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 5001-10,000 employees
May 31, 2019

“Google drive”

ProsThat you are able to arrange the files that are uploaded.
ConsThe limited storage space for class storage.
May 31, 2019
Internet, Self-employed

“Google Drive Powertools”

ProsI loved the ease of creating documents and sharing with others.
ConsThere isn't anything at this point that I have issue with.
Joseph B.
engineer
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 1, 2018

“Good tool”

OverallExcellent
ProsIt allows the good management of the information, allows to unify different tables and add different functions.
Conswhen several tables are elanzan in some moments no answer is obtained
November 1, 2018
Daniel G.
August 15, 2017

“Amazing for working with large amounts of data.”

ProsThe power tools were indeed powerful. Tasks that would have taken hours for our team were completed in minutes instead.
ConsIt can be confusing how to configure each function to get the result that you want. Once you figure it out, it goes more smoothly.
August 15, 2017
Mayra R.
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees
May 9, 2018

“Great tools and product it has helped me tremendously in my line of work. ”

OverallLove it
ProsSupport is great, their live reps are very helpful especially when you have you have lots of questions on how everything works and what your needs are.
ConsIt can be a bit tricky to configure each function you need, especially if you need several options you might need some tech support.
May 9, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 10, 2018

“Use it to collaborate with teammates”

ProsWhat I like most about Powertools is that allows me to create and share projects with teammates quickly
ConsWhat I would improve is to make it more easy to find the various features because sometimes I cant find what Im looking for
July 10, 2018
Bob T.
April 5, 2017

“Excellent product and I find it very usueal”

OverallFor many years I have desired a excell type product where I could go from computer to computer and work through it and I have found it.
April 5, 2017
SAMUEL B.
Trainee
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Excellent Power tools ”

ProsThe software is easy to use. Great features and functionalities. Can be sync across devices. Can be used to manage cloud storage.
ConsThe power tools for Google drive is only an online based software.
Sam M.
Technical Writer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
September 12, 2018

“Unable to Reach Out to the Powertools Organization”

OverallBad...I have been attempting to contact this company and have tried multiple venues (to include reaching out to their executives via LinkedIn) without success. For a software solution that would seem to fulfill the needs we have, I'm upset that we were not even to discuss their product.
ProsNone...how can I if the company doesn't even respond to queries about their product.
ConsAll the "Cons" I can think of... (see above)
September 12, 2018