Pro MLM Ratings

Overall

About Pro MLM

A fully featured and simple MLM software for your MLM Business. The package comes with the lifetime license with many compensation plans to choose for your business need. Learn more about Pro MLM

Gaël O.
E-Learning, 501-1000 employees
June 26, 2017

“Solid Multi Level Marketing Software with advanced Technology”

OverallOverall Growth of the network increased drastically after started using the system. The updates to the latest trends and user experience had positive reviews from the clients. Our agents love using our network.
Pros1. Advanced Agile MLM Compensation Plan System 2. Modular Bonus & Rank Management System 3. Advanced Sales Funnel System 4. Social Media Promotion & Blast System 5. Excellent Support 6. Wordpress Integration & Powerful Plugin Support 7. Powerful Admin Backoffice 8. 40+ Reports 9. Genealogy Design 10. So advanced compared to the peers
ConsCan have advanced Language Management, In-line update, Customizable dashboard, Integration to more SMTP tools

By Pro MLM Software on June 28, 2017
Thanks for your valuable feedback and reviews... Will keep in mind about the cons.. Keep supportig us
June 26, 2017
Mitch S.
Director IT
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
October 1, 2016

“Good Build with all required functions and Solid System”

OverallPro MLM is a the system I tried after trying so many systems in the module. Its a very good system backed by a very professional team. They gave us very good support, training. When we had any doubts and questions they helped us instantly. It supports hybrid matrix with multiple system. It comes with Mobile App which is very useful for our agents. Its really a very wonderful experience. Its very new & fresh. My Distributors enjoy using the Pro MLM backed system. Usage, Reporting, Analytics all are very robust. Overall its a wonderful system. Well done guys.
Pros1. Professional CMS System 2. Latest Design 3. Graphs & Genealogy is very Good 4. Promotional Tools 5. Replicated Page 6. Lead Capture Page 7. Email & SMS Promotion 8. Rank & Bonus Management
ConsCampaign & Page Stats can be even better
October 1, 2016
Sydney T.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 28, 2017

“I'm extremely glad that the cus. rep. and his teams doing a fantastic job on my website! He's very punctual.”

OverallIt'll help the company organize the group of people working together and the payout is easy to calculate. Everything is easy to use.
ProsEverything is easy to understand & the system is in place. I was hesitant at first if the software is going to work or not. Many people out there are promised and didn't deliver. I truly believe PRO MLM deliver everything and more. Most of the company I contact is all about money first. Cus rep. - he gives me a chance to prove that he and his team know what they're doing before asking me to pay anything. Great integrity and I believe he is a big asset to the company. It's hard to earn the trust of the stranger and I can call him a good friend. I strongly recommend everyone to work with this company. They go the extra miles for us. I'll give 100% rating. Thank you so much for everyone help at Pro MLM. God bless you all!
December 28, 2017
Hazel G.
November 29, 2017

ProsThe best !! We purchased a MLM software and we had a little bit of trouble at the beginning but everything was resolved quickly.
November 29, 2017
Biotechnology, Unspecified
February 28, 2018

“I was sold a non functional software with extremely slow support- waste of money”

Overallnone. wasted money.
ProsNothing good in here. All the reviews here are fake. Please save yourself from heart break and disappointment; look elsewhere.
Conshas so many features but many do not actually work. I requested for customization but there was no testing, no assurance that it worked or not. No professionalism whatsoever. Pay with credit card so you can request for refund from your credit company if you have to.

By Pro MLM Software on January 11, 2019
We couldn't find any such client under this industry(Bio-technology) specified. We were also unable to contact the reviewer as his/her identity is undisclosed and unfortunately, unable to reach them for that reason. In all fair grounds, we are ready to discuss it in any forum if they come up with their identity. Under such circumstance, with due respect we need to treat this 'Not' as a true review rather a 'fake' threat.
February 28, 2018
dia f.
Owner / operator
Veterinary, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“Meeting software needs”

OverallLike any software these days, there may be some fine critiquing, but my overall experience was positive and I would have no problem recommending it to others.
Pros Offering a an easy and great interface with full marketing tools. The services are intuitive and easy to use.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to make your own changes to the compensation engine.
March 4, 2019
Executive Office, 11-50 employees
March 3, 2019

“ProMLM Review”

OverallWe acted as the Project manager for selection and implementation
ProsFantastic service, in-depth customization, great marketing tools.
ConsI would like to see more graphics available.
March 3, 2019