Leadfeeder Ratings

Overall

About Leadfeeder

Leadfeeder is a B2B lead generation tool that uses Google Analytics to show companies that visit your website. It enriches your CRM data with visit detail and allows your teams to use same data everywhere. Generate more leads that have already shown an interest in your services. Learn more about Leadfeeder

Human Resources, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2018

“We use Lead Feeder to track who is visiting our site and what pages they are looking at.”

OverallInformation that helps us determine if our marketing efforts are effective. We have been able to track site visitors through the entire sales process using the information from Lead Feeder.
ProsWhat I like most about Lead Feeder is how easy it is to see what pages site visitors are visiting the most. It also shows how long they are on the page. This information helps us determine if our content marketing strategies are working. We use the visitor information provided by Lead Feeder to determine if we are reaching the industries we most want to reach. It's also great that Lead Feeder provides some contact information for the visitors on our site. We have been able to make a few connects throughout the marketing process that have converted into sales.
ConsSetting up filters is a little challenging with Lead Feeder. Especially when filtering out information we do not want to see or pay for as a lead. We would like to filter out a lot of the international results we are seeing as leads. Visitors from those countries are not our target market, so we filter out their information to avoid paying for it as an unqualified lead. I have to manually set up a filter for each country that I want to block from our leads information. It would be easier if I could just select a filter that blocks international traffic with just one click.
March 7, 2018
November 9, 2017

“Thanks to Leadfeeder I am aware who visits my website, which pages and for how long. ”

OverallGreat insight about the kind of organisations and individuals who visit my website, and excellent feedback on the content of my website as they show which pages were visited and for how long.
ProsLeadfeeder shows me which pages on my website were visited, how long, plus the lead contact of the visitor. I am so pleased with this service as it gives me valuable feedback on my content and the kind of organisations and individuals who are interested in my products and services. I have done a lot of research on monitoring softwares before I came across Leadfeeder and was pleasant surprised that they are so much more advanced than similar other softwares. I strongly recommend Leadfeeder as the best monitoring software on the market. They also have a very friendly and competent customer service. In total, Leadfeeder are the best business partners my company has had as they have added exceptional value to my business.
November 9, 2017
Jay G.
Managing Director
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 4, 2017

“Leader in Feeding important information!!!”

OverallI have been using Leadfeeder for several months. The only negative I would have is though we know what company and what the IP Address is that the visitor uses, we have no pertinent information to contact an actual individual. However that being said. If Iam discussing business with a company and they are now on our website for an extended period of time, and I can see what pages they have visited, it gives me a great deal of information as to how serious my potential customer is about doing business. It also gives great information about my competitors who visit, and I can get a good feel for potential business in a particular vertical by viewing several companies who visit us in the same industry. I think the product is a valuable tool in my business arsenal.
Prosease of use
Conscan't get actual visitor information
Recommendations to other buyersgetting an email address from actual user would be great.

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Hi Jay, great that you are finding use for our tool! Sounds you really know what you are doing. Thanks for your review!
Henrik D.
Chief Commercial Officer
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2017

“Leadfeeder is a great tool for lead generation”

OverallWe are using Leadfeeder to see which potential customers are visiting our website. We are a B2B niche market company and we sell our products all over the world. It is really helpful to see what potential customers are visiting our website so we can direct our sales to highly potential leads. It is also nice to see who is visiting our website as a follow up on exhibitions, campaigns etc. We also like the overview per customer that Leadfeeder deliver, so we are able to see the full history of their visits to our website. Would of course love to see what person has visited our website, but maybe one day .....
ProsSimplicity, easy to install, full overview of history per customer
ConsThere has been periods with a lot of SPAM, but it has improved a lot
Recommendations to other buyersTry it, you will for sure like it!

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Hi Henrik, thanks for your review! We have improved our filtering for non-companies and we're glad to hear it's working for you!
Clive R.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Non-profit experience”

OverallIT is a pretty good product, but we don't make any money from it and because a lot of firms interact with us we are cut off about the 10th of the month already. There is absolutely no point in us paying more fro the service as we make no money from it, but I wish I could see all, not just 1/3 of the firms visiting us. Because the information is mainly firms i.e. Microsoft. There is absolutely no way to get to an individual. For that reason it is useless as a sales tool. So as a user experience/tracking tool it is bordering on too expensive. Most people coming to our website are looking for information, not really to buy something. BUT I appreciate Leadfeeder as a limited use tool.
ProsYOu can see who (firms) are coming to your site.
ConsYou can't connect to the person who came. We sell to people, not firms. Therefore it is NOT a LEADFEEDER. IT is a customer path tracking tool.
Recommendations to other buyersTools to filter firms are not terribly useful

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Hi Clive, we are sad we couldn't help you better. :( Still, thanks a lot for your positive review!
Sophie G.
Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2017

“Nice web tracking application”

OverallI've tried 3 or 4 web tracking applications over the past years and finally selected Leadfeeder for our team for many reasons: ease of use, modern & pleasant design, useful and easy-to-set-up functionality (sorting and filtering features), quality / richness of the IP address database in many countries of interest to us (while many platforms are US centric). I didn't rate the customer support (see above) as I never had to contact them as the platform is of intuitive ease-of-use and as the application has always worked perfectly well for the year or so we've been using it.
ProsSee my previous comments: ease of use, reliability, database quality, rich functionality, nice & clean design.
ConsNothing.
Recommendations to other buyersJust test it (free trial) and make your own opinion.

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Thanks for your review Sophie! Let me assure you that we won't fail you with the support either, in case you might need it at some point. :)
Stellan K.
Marketing Director
April 5, 2017

“A real eyeopener for our online marketing”

OverallBefore we introduced Leadfeader we where driving blind on our webpage. Sure we got visitors but where they qualified? Alos drilling down in analytics where hard work. We needed a way to present leads for our salesteam without to much tech. The Leadfeeder email reports solves this. They are pushed to our sales staff every morning, sorted on different markets so each person gets his/heres relevant leads. Our awarnes is now very high on whats going on at our web page. Also we hava a clearer view of what leads/companies that comes from Adwords campaign because you can set up Adwords reports with company resolution. Very useful! We have tried other similar solutions but Leadfeeders email reports and support our outstanding!
ProsEmail reports. Adwords resolution to company. Quick support.
ConsThe price is a bit high compared to competitors

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Thanks for your review, Stellan!
Randell G.
Account Mgmt
September 25, 2017

“So far, experience has been very good. Would be nice to capture the IP ”

ProsIt loads quickly. User friendly. The web based software compares to a contact list with a brain. It shows how long they are on the website and which links they visited. Interaction whether by phone or email, and nowadays across other channels such as social media or even your customer helpdesk. That information is a gold mine of opportunity, allowing me to identify prospects for up- or cross-sell, convert existing customers to new products or services, target new marketing, or even track invoices. Having this web-based software for my business can dramatically improve my team's collaboration and productivity, increase sales, and heighten customer satisfaction.
ConsWould be nice to know who is actually looking at the website. Maybe a dept. or a more accurate description of their location. i.e. IP address.
William C.
Self
Management Consulting, Self-employed
December 15, 2018

“Great tool for seeing who was on your website”

OverallTracking who visits my website
ProsVery easy integration into website. Easy reporting. Tons of offers for customer support.
ConsSomewhat pricey for small companies that get a lot of visitors but are only concerned with a few of them.
December 15, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
November 22, 2018

“Great addition to Marketing Stack - identify effectiveness of campaigns and sources”

ProsWe brought LeadFeeder into our stack to identify effectiveness of our ABM campaigns. We wanted to know how effective our campaigns were at attracting new verticals and geo's from our in-target companies and LeadFeeder accomplishes this seamlessly. Bonus points for ease of integration.
ConsLeadFeeder can be overwhelming with the amount of emails that are automatically sent. We've created tonnes of feeds for varying purposes; if you're not careful, you can end up with 20 emails every morning updating you on the feeds. That said, this is easily configured and turned off.
November 22, 2018
Kaileena S.
Business Development Rep
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2018

“Leadfeeder Review”

OverallVery positive and helpful in prospecting accounts.
ProsI like being able to see who has been visiting our website so we can prospect smarter. The look and feel of the app is easy to understand as well. I like being able to create tags and add them so you can work through the list faster.
ConsI don't like that it will show the same website hit multiple times, I wish they filed all hits from the same domain under one showing and just show how many times or people viewed it from that domain under that hit. There are a lot of duplicates which takes longer to go through the list that way.
October 16, 2018
Zach E.
Business Development Strategist
September 29, 2017

“Leadfeeder is a game changer for our sales team and an invaluable outbound sales prospecting tool”

OverallSolid lead generation insights that fuel our outbound sales process. We save a lot of time and effort looking for contacts and having this information automatically be synced with Salesforce.
ProsThe ability to see contacts associated with the company that is viewing our site is great! I love that Leadfeeder tracks the history of all site views from a particular company. Leadfeeder's workflow features that allow users to assign leads to people and have information pull from Salesforce is amazing. I really like that Leadfeeder allows us to hide ISP views and views that are not relatable to our ideal targets.
ConsRight now, there is nothing that I would say that I don't like about Leadfeeder. The only area of improvement that I see would be in the UI.
September 29, 2017
Anthony M.
Advisor
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Our secret sales weapon!!”

ProsLeadfeeder provides accurate data of visitors to our site. I really enjoy understanding the user's behavior across all of our content. The Hubspot integration is vital for our sales team. I usually start with reaching out on LinkedIn to leadership at the prospects we see.
ConsCan't think of anything!! Keep on improving what you already have.
July 25, 2019
Ottomatias P.
Consultant
January 31, 2017

“Get more value from your website”

OverallLeadfeeder can help you turn your website from a brochure into a lead generation machine. It won't make miracles by itself, of course, but if you don't already track the things Leadfeeder can show you, you are doing something wrong.
ProsIt's easy to setup and has integrations to tools we already use (Mailchimp, Salesforce)
ConsIt could filter ISPs better.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you try all the integrations! Mailchimp integration makes a big difference.
January 31, 2017
Ashley S.
VP Sales & Marketing
September 21, 2017

“A great complement to existing sales processes”

OverallCompetitive data, lead and opportunity insights.
Pros- Great for sales prospecting - Provides fairly accurate information - Shows when and where opportunities visit your site - Great for customer success as you can be proactive when existing clients visit your website - Ability to push to Salesforce - Very responsive customer support
Cons- Some data is not accurate - Does not include Google keywords - Not having the ability to exclude certain pages from your lead total. We have a huge amount of visitors to our site that are not leads. Unfortunately, we have to individually hide them so that they don't count towards our monthly total. It is a very frustrating process.
Giulia C.
Inside Sales
April 11, 2017

“The best choice”

OverallGetting qualified sales leads has always been a challenge and a loss of time: you keep contacting people without having the idea whether or not they're interested in your service. This was my daily situation before the discovering of leadfeeder. Now it's simply the first page i read every morning and i couldn't be more satisfied.
ProsVery easy to use, perfect integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp
Recommendations to other buyersJust try it
April 11, 2017
Ken I.
VP Sales

“Easy to use”

OverallBetter information as to whom is visiting our website
ProsNice interface. What I like most is that it shows all pages viewed and how long a company was viewing each page.
ConsI believe it doesn't pick up every site visitor? I've had a couple companies reach out to us and there was no listing in leadfeeder that showed the company came to our site. I have no definitive proof of this, but it seems like it's missing a few. It could also be that the individual was not working at their office as it seems it only tracks corporate IP addresses. Personal IP addresses would be of little value anyways as it would be the IP of the service provider .
Jussi L.
Owner of company
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
June 1, 2017

“Helpful to see what site potential customer is looking”

OverallMore business to me and my customers
ProsI have used Leadfeeder and Twak.to-Chat together on several websites, Chat worked well with customers who came to our website using their mobile devices (Leadfeeder didn't recognize them) and Leadfeeder would recognize customers based on IP-address etc.
ConsSometimes it is difficult to activate customer google analytics account, but customer support is helping us with this issue.
June 1, 2017
Carol L.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2016

“An excellent tool for B2B companies to see leads who visit their website!”

OverallEven though my digital news service website isn't exactly a B2B company, we used Leadfeeder to track companies who were visiting our website for potential sponsor and ad revenue opportunities. The platform was so easy to use and it literally took under 2 minutes to get started without any technical background needed. Then once on, the onboarding tutorial was great. Their live chat support is also a big plus.
ProsCustom feeds, custom notifications, LinkedIn integration, Mailchimp integration
ConsI look forward to when they enrich their data even more and have more integrations, which I know is coming very soon.
Recommendations to other buyersDoesn't hurt to just try them out for free, no credit card is required. Also schedule a demo for a personal tutorial personalized to your own business!
September 13, 2016
Sampsa D.
Growth Hacker
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2017

“Closed loop Sales and Marketing for concept adopters”

OverallOverall I have been very please with the product. It provides a great quick-glance for the sales. Did Marketing/Sales activity x have an impact. Much easier for companies to get started with inbound understanding than price range rivalries like e.g. Agile CRM or Mautic. Lacks some stuff from Hubspots marketing light but on the other hand has more features than Hubspot Light.
ProsEase of use
ConsNeeds forms tracking.
Recommendations to other buyersI believe you can push hard now with all the hassle about the EU privacy panic.

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Hi Sampsa, thanks for your review! It'll be helpful for others.
William N.
Director of Airport Solutions
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2017

“Nothing short of exceptional! The information gathered has already proven invaluable.”

ProsThe ability to see who, when and where visitors are to our site. We are able to see a correlation between our endeavors and the traffic coming back in. Customer service! Leadfeeder has a deep commitment to sharing knowledge and helping us on the customer side quickly and always with a positive goal in mind.
ConsIt is the same as most, we want more! While we get a good view into what companies are coming and a limited view of the contacts, we would like to go deeper. I think this will begin happening more and more as the system learns our site.
September 26, 2017
Gayla W.
Director of Client Services
May 22, 2018

“We use Leadfeeder to see who's been visiting out site.”

ProsI didn't set it up and I'm not an admin but, as a member of the marketing team, I get an email that tells me who visited the site. It's simple to use and happens automatically.
ConsIt could be the plan level or the way we have it configured but all it tells me is the company that visited. It would be helpful if there was other firmographic and behavioral data included about the visitor: job title, how long they stayed on the site, pages visited, etc. Our careers page gets a lot of traffic so we want to weed those visitors out of our marketing efforts.
May 22, 2018
Aunrey U.
Client Advocate Director
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“Intuitive to Use”

OverallI have insight into what prospects are looking at when visiting my website.
ProsI like that prospects and decision makers along with what social media they use are now available across all lines of business within a company
ConsI wish it captured the person who was on my website not just the company. Although I am great full to see what company has visited my website but It is most usefull to know what person or at least what titles are visiting so that I can tailor a campaign around whats important to the prospects role within the company
March 30, 2018

“This is the future of marketing”

ProsIt's not often that I get blown away by a software tool. I think my reaction was, "you can do that?!" This software basically gives me the list of people that are coming to my site and tells me who they are based on their ip. I've been using this to get our salesteam more engaged and the result is fanstatic
ConsYou really need to integrate with some data enrichment software so I can automatically email the folks or connect with people that are coming to my site. THAT would be something.
March 30, 2018
Andrew P.
Marketing Director
May 30, 2017

“Simple And Easy to Use”

ProsMy favorite parts are the breakdowns of individual visits and the lead scoring. I know who visited, their behavior flow on the website. As a digital creative agency, we get two kinds of leads. Those just starting out, the founders and business owners, and those who are from a well established business, an employee of the company usually. Leadfeeder helps us easily distinguish the behavior of the latter group so we can adjust our website based on the information they're looking for. Because we can connect our LinkedIn account, we can easily see if there are any mutual connections for a quick introduction.
ConsAdditional information that they don't provide with each lead, but would be useful include: social media profiles of the company, emails of key contacts, Crunchbase info, a general summary of what the company does.
May 30, 2017
Samuel W.
Marketing Executive
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2017

“Excellent Lead Sourcing Tool”

OverallI find Leadfeeder a very useful as tool to assist in gaining leads to pass on to our sales team. We don't get a huge amount of realistic opportunities, but when one does come through, that's all it takes to make worth using this tool.
ProsCaptures the names of businesses that have visited our website.
ConsDoesn't always filter out spam.
Recommendations to other buyersI usually ignore the leads in red, as this is either spam or the company hasn't actually visited your company's website.

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Hi Samuel, We are constantly improving our filtering so let's hope your data quality gets better soon. Thanks for the review!
March 29, 2017
Alan O.
Growth marketing gun for hire
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
April 12, 2019

“Great for enterprise sales insights”

OverallOverall super easy to use. You still need to do the work to identify the individual and salespeople like all that handed to them ready to call. It requires a bit of training at the start to identify and remove low-quality accounts before you start seeing value. Do this before showing it to the sales team or they will dismiss it all as low quality.
ProsI have used this in two companies. It is great for identifying larger companies with their own network who are checking out your website.
ConsNot great for identifying smaller sales prospects as they are unlikely to have their own network ID and you still have to do work to identify individuals within the company. The time is not worth the value of your sale.
April 12, 2019
51-200 employees
December 13, 2017

“Effectively tracks company visits”

ProsGood UI, nicely enrichened company profiles with LinkedIN , sources of traffic helps evaluating our SEM and SEO.
ConsContacting big companies is hard because we don't know who has viewed our page. Leadfeeder is not to blame though, since automatic individual recognition is technically impossible.
December 13, 2017
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 12, 2017

“Great IP ID Translator and Lead Builder”

ProsSuper easy setup with Google Analytics, Pipedrive, and the Captavi Platform. Up and running in about 15min.
ConsIn addition to their own database and LinkedIn, I would like to see an integration with Twitter. Other than that, this is a great tool.
October 12, 2017
Harrison L.
Business Development
September 21, 2017

“Overall a solid product that provides good insight ”

OverallIt helps keep the process of assigning leads to individuals based on traffic streamlined. Before it was a much more manual process and took way more time.
ProsIt is fairly straightforward - hard to get lost in the UX/UI of the product. I am never sitting and staring at my screen and wondering what to do - I can take action quickly and get what I need right away.
ConsThere are a large number of companies that having missing information - I have to go on my own and do research to supplement
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2018

“Love this tool”

OverallVery good, their customer service is top notch too.
ProsEasy to setup and use, provides a lot of value based on the leads generated and converted.
ConsInitially looked a bit expensive but realised the value when started using it.
October 11, 2018
Antonio Pedro Faria C.
Product Designer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 14, 2019

“Very Useful for Biz Dev”

OverallI wanted to better understand my website audience. It allowed me to do that.
ProsI began using this software after searching for ways to capitalise website traffic. It allowed me to better understand my audience, and give my sales team better leads.
ConsThe trial version is very limited but that is to be expected given the quality of the service as a whole.
September 14, 2019
Sundeep G.
WaveMaker Consultant
March 19, 2019

“Good but can this be trusted?”

ProsLeadfeeder is a good tool, it work by integration Google Analytics, gives you results about the people who visited your websites an provide some data on their behavior. The data will be exhaustive if your website traffic is huge.
ConsEven though Leadfeeder feels good, there is always a doubt about validity of the data, the instances it didn't match with our signup data are huge. I believe a little more transparency from Leedfeeder will be helpful.
March 19, 2019
Keith B.
CMO / CPO
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2018

“Slick bit of software for the sales team”

ProsLeadfeeder snoops around on your website and sees what companies are visiting your site. Tie it into Zapier and then it can feed back into Mailchimp, Pipedrive, etc. You can also use it to prospect new leads as well.
ConsNo complaints, software works as intended and they'll send you email updates as well about who's been visiting your site.
October 8, 2018
Josephine-Marie M.
IT HELP DESK
October 7, 2018

“What to say”

ProsWhat i like about Lead Feeder is that it makes it easy to see who visit your site and what pages the visitor is looking at the most. Also it tells you how long the visitor is on the page for. This software helps with understand what brings the most marketing.
ConsSetting up filters is the only thing that makes this software hard to use.
October 7, 2018
Sharjeel S.
Associate Vice President | Digital Marketing
51-200 employees
July 19, 2018

“Great product, does what it is meant to do "Generate Leads"”

OverallVisibility on website traffic has been the best value add for us.
ProsThe platform is very easy with cool UI and UX. The tracking is pretty bang on and notification emails work perfectly.
ConsIntegrations with multiple CRMs and Chatbots is something the team should start working on. They have intermediary system Zapier for it but ideally it should not be required
July 19, 2018
Mariah K.
CAM
January 17, 2018

“Great lead source tool”

ProsI like that we are able to see who has visited the site and where from, It can be a daunting task trying to find the information or getting them on the phone to speak to at times. Connect with our Google Analytics is very helpful
ConsMore integrations with other social media sites would be great to see, other than that the tool is great to have.
January 17, 2018
Rachel O.
Digital Marketing Consultant
September 25, 2017

“I have tried out several solutions that have similar features, but find Leadfeeder to be the best.”

ProsI enjoy the way the information is presented and structured, the filter feature, and the ease with which I'm able to access and review information.
ConsI REALLY wish Leadfeeder would integrate with my CRM, Insightly! I would also like the ability to be able to share only certain leads with an individual, without needing to provide them with access to the entire url.
Emir D.
Ceo
April 4, 2017

“Good tool for prospecting”

OverallI have closed a sale theoug Leadfeeder lite. The issue I have with Leadfeeder is it probably won't recognize all of the companies that come to our website. However, it's very good for making a warm sales call. Considering of buying pro version once we start actively pushing content snd gather more visitors to the site. Another way how I am planning to use Leadfeeder is tigether with Adwords. It's pretty easy to track paid traffic visitors and make the call.
ProsWorking
ConsAmount of leads shown
Recommendations to other buyersOne need to do still work to attract visiotrs to their site. Only way how you can get most from Leadfeeder.

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Hi Emir, great to hear you are closing sales thanks to our tool! Thanks for the review!
Information Services, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 2, 2018

“Good but limited”

ProsThis shows where the user was on the side providing IP and company
ConsYou don't know any demographic information about the user
December 2, 2018
Alys P.
EA
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2017

“Great tool - wish I had had it years ago, has really help with sales and leads.”

ProsThe display is easy to follow, and very intuitive. I found the LinkedIn prompt to contacts great and it also feeds directly into my CRM - no more copy and paste!
ConsI did have to do some structure work on my website - but that is all. I have not really found any significant bad points at all and have enjoyed using it.
September 22, 2017
Daniel C.
Sales Development Representative
April 19, 2018

“What a cool way to see who is on your site and hit them while they're hot!”

OverallI don't think there is much more that I would want out of this software. I think they have done a fantastic job!
ProsI love the ability to see who is on our site, and capture some info on them. This gives my team a group to go after, knowing that there was interest, and makes them warm leads.
April 19, 2018
Tommi T.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 2, 2017

“Simple, works, automated”

OverallEasier access to the leads
ProsFully automated, and actionable results to your email makes the solution easy to take into use and bringing value without any actions
ConsReports could show even more information from each visits (or company statistics) details in smallest possible report.
June 2, 2017
Boris G.
CMO
Information Services, 51-200 employees
March 27, 2017

“It really helps”

OverallI'm using LeadFeeder for last 2 months and I'm going to continue. I work in B2B segment and it's really hard to find good leads there. This service already helped me to close 3 deals so it really helps to make money.
ProsIt helps to find leads
ConsIMHO it soesn't track all visitors

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Thanks for the review, Boris! Good to hear you are making sales with Leadfeeder!
March 27, 2017
Harri L.
Sales Director
January 2, 2018

“Leadfeeder has been a great help to identify the companies which visit our website. ”

ProsIt lists the most relevants visits and gives the visitor's company info straight away (revenue, website, etc).
ConsOn the right corner of the UI there's a conversation with leadfeeder chat, which is maybe too active for my taste.
January 2, 2018
Faris T.
Risk management trainee
September 21, 2017

“User friendly, has the functionalities I need.”

ProsThat it has some details of the company that visit my website such as the number of employees and visit length etc.
ConsSometimes the information on the company is missing or does not concur with what I find on LinkedIn such as the number of employees.
Patrick H.
April 4, 2017

“Better intelligence on website visitors ”

OverallLeadFeeder has been immeasurably helpful in helping us identify likely prospective companies based on the frequency of visits and pages consumed. We take this intel and forward it to our sales reps. It also helps us to determine based on the pages visited which of our solutions they may be interested in. It has also helped us categorize the type of industries that currently visit our website. The recent addition of sync to Salesforce is a big leap forward.

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Thanks for your review, Patrick! Great to hear you are happy with the fresh Salesforce integration.
Glenn A.
September 21, 2017

“Really impressed and it was a no-brainer to go on from the trial to a subscription!”

ProsThe information which ones, when and how that visits our website is extremely valuable to us. I also like the ease of use as well as the GUI. Integration with Pipedrive is also very smooth.
Cecilia H.
Marketing manager
April 10, 2017

“Marketing manager”

OverallGreat way to get an overview of leads. Easy tools for segmentation of target groups, assigning correct leads to our sale team. Very effective and helpful support. I spend a few minutes every morning, that's all it takes - conclusion: time effective, easy, user-friendly and with great functionality
Proseasy great overview a good way to do segmentations
ConsI wish it broke down the potential company contacts better, such as weeding out the HR person at the company that visited the website
April 10, 2017
Koji I.
April 4, 2017

“Loved it, used it, quit”

OverallI liked the ease of use. We use google analytics extensively, but Leedfeeder provided a quick glance, and it was great that we could see who of importance was visiting our site and how they were using it. We stopped using it because we deal with enterprise-type sales, and we weren't able to do anything actionable with the information. We really need to know which individual we need to reach out to, and that's difficult only knowing that large companies are visiting your website.

By Leadfeeder on April 5, 2017
Thanks for your review Koji!