SuiteDash Ratings

Overall

About SuiteDash

More than just Client Portal Software, SuiteDash is a fully integrated cloud-based platform that will completely satisfy the software needs of most small to medium sized businesses. Unfortunately, many business owners have become incredibly frustrated with software because they've spent far too much time & money trying to learn multiple systems, and then get those multiple systems to work together. SuiteDash solves this problem by combining the most commonly used business tools into one. Learn more about SuiteDash

Zach R.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2019

“All in one solution”

OverallI tried every top of the line CRM and client management software service that there is and SuiteDash is the only system that is both affordable and meets every need my team has. Thanks SuiteDash team! Keep crushing it.
ProsSuiteDash offers everything I need to manage my CRM, billing, communication, and project management in one system. I can even effectively manage my clients, employees, and anyone else by creating a distraction-free workspace.
ConsNo cons from me. The SuiteDash team is quick to respond and even develop new features.
August 21, 2019
Kara L.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2019

“Amazing Service ”

OverallSuiteDash is giving us the ability to work with our team, stay organized, connect with clients, and systematize everything without breaking the bank. It is perfect for our small and growing business.
ProsSuiteDash has the potential to do just about anything that I need:  Billing Quickbook integration  Project management  Customer relations Auto emails  A client portal And I love all of that! But, the thing that makes them truly better than any other CRM is their customer service. Setting up a CRM is a ton of work. Every system is a little bit different and getting it all to work for you is typically a time intensive nightmare. SuiteDash has made it as easy as possible. They have helpful videos that walk you through everything and when they don't have the one you are looking for, their team is incredible. Most customer service teams just fix my problem, these guys fixed my problem, taught me how to do it myself in the future, made me a person video, AND sent a note to their tech department to add a visual cue to help remind us all in the future. I can't say enough about their great team.
ConsThey are still building. Everything works, but they are still adding a few features.
June 5, 2019
Shannon C.
Brand Manager / Content Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
June 25, 2019

“Nice Client Portal...A Little Clunky at Times”

OverallSuiteDash is a great "idea" software with a lot of great options. Unfortunately, for my business (digital marketing industry), the HIPPA compliance feature made the software too tedious to use.
ProsThe white label feature is great. I was able to easily change up the look of the portal to reflect my brand. Customer service was always willing to troubleshoot any issue until we found a solution which I REALLY appreciated. The software has lots of great options which was a plus.
ConsI found the portal a little slow in places when moving from one section of the portal to the next. There was a lot of reloading which had me tapping my fingers as I moved to another section of the portal. The HIPAA compliance of the software requires clients to sign in every time they receive a message which can be an inconvenience for general messaging. I'd hoped that the portal messaging could replace the emailing back and forth with my clients, but, in the end, email was a lot simpler.

By SuiteDash on July 26, 2019
Hi Shannon, thanks for the kind words. In response to the messaging being difficult due to HIPAA restrictions, we are very soon releasing a feature that lets you disable this and include the message in the email notification sent to the recipient. In addition, they'll be able to reply to that email notificaiton and their reply message will be logged in the platform as part of the message thread. So, this should address directly the difficulty that you experienced. From the performance standpoint, we are always working to improve, so thanks for relaying your experience.
June 25, 2019
Bianca C.
Distribution Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“Great Product!”

ProsThe customer service is fantastic. They not only answer your question, but send a personal screen cast walking you through the next step. The functionality of the program is extremely user friendly and easy for my clients to navigate.
ConsI haven't found anything that I dislike about this program.
July 24, 2019
Rhys W.
Owner, Lead Designer
Graphic Design, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2016

“Does everything I need, for a price I can afford!”

OverallI've been using SuiteDash for several months now, and I couldn't be happier with it. It has every major functionality I need to run my business, from project and task management, to billing and invoicing, to time tracking, and even sales funnel and email marketing tools! I'm able to manage my entire business from inside SuiteDash, including letting my clients and employees login to access their needed files and invoices. And the icing on the cake? I can fully "re-brand" my account dashboard with my company logo and colors, including the login page and even the URL! None of my clients see the name "SuiteDash" anywhere, so they all think I'm paying big money for this custom-built solution that took weeks to develop, but I'm actually paying a reasonable monthly fee and it only took a few minutes to setup! I can't recommend SuiteDash highly enough!
ProsThe price compared to all of the features you get
ConsI wish it existed 5 years ago!
October 18, 2016
Ronnie C.
Fishery, 1-10 employees
November 1, 2016

“Committed long-term to this great product”

OverallBeen a SuiteDash customer for nearly a year, and it has transformed how I run my business. I'm able to easily send payment requests to customers, manage my employees' individual tasks, and share insurance forms for my clients to download and fill out. It's been a boon to my business, and I'm very happy I switched away from more expensive options. Thumbs up to SuiteDash!
ProsPrice, easy to use, mobile app
November 1, 2016
Michele D.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
August 3, 2019

“Unheard of customer support”

ProsI love SuiteDash for so many reasons. It's helping us automate our new hire orientations, helping us connect with current clients and team members, and much more. The BEST thing about SuiteDash however is the amazing, unheard of in today's world, level of customer service. If you have any questions on how to utilize it or need something added or changed, they are ON IT. Can't say enough about this company!
ConsLove everything about it! There's a learning curve , but that's because this software offers so much. Totally worth the time you put into it to learn all it's capable of!
August 3, 2019
Shanta J.
Accounting, Self-employed
September 11, 2019

“Amazing All-in-One Solution!”

ProsEverything I need is finally in ONE place. I no longer have to worry about logging into multiple sites to manage my business and work with clients. I especially love the portal area, really cuts back on the back and forth in e-mails and things getting lost - organization is key to run an efficient business and this is the perfect solution.
ConsNone, anything that I have brought up was quickly resolved by the support team!

By SuiteDash on September 12, 2019
Thanks Shanta, we're very happy that SuiteDash is working so well for you. Lots of exciting things coming soon that will increase the value for you even more!
September 11, 2019
Dustin B.
July 2, 2018

“Great way to create a client portal.”

OverallIt's helped us create a great customer portal and also track projects.
ProsLots of functionality. Great way to create a client portal and task management. The white label ability is also great. New design also looks great.
ConsCould be improved to lower the number of clicks needed to accomplish tasks. Would like to see full details in email as opposed to just a notification that you have a message.
July 2, 2018
Henry G.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2016

“great tool - very happy”

OverallHad SuiteDash for few months, it's been great. I can make invoices, track tasks, send my clients files, everything I need to do. Clients can login and see whatever I want them to, and I've used the SuiteDash settings to customize everything with my branding (logos, colors, login page, even URL of the site is custom). Big fan of this software, wouldn't trade it for anything.
ProsEasy, affordable
November 17, 2016
David A.
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
July 12, 2017

“This is a great Project Management Software ”

ProsI tried the free subscription to get a feel for this software and if our organization would be interested in using it. I really liked this software and thought it was one of the most intuitive. I liked the Dashboard view it was perfect for our use. I liked the customization that was available.
ConsWe did not end up going with the system because although it was great it did not fit our needs. I would have liked if the software was closer to the PMBOK framework.
July 12, 2017