WebViewAMS Ratings

Overall

About WebViewAMS

Cloud-based, turnkey solution for your Mobile Inspection Rounds & Logbooks! Replace paper forms or manual data entry with Mobile data collection, dynamically improving your plant's safety, compliance, and reliability. Our user-friendly dashboard enables Managers to search, TREND and report, harnessing data to empower your O & M decisions. First launched in 1998, our software is used by hundreds of plants & facilities backed by our expert implementation and consultative support teams. Learn more about WebViewAMS

Sam W.
Operations
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2019

“Webview review”

OverallMy experience with Webview has been a very good one. The platform is very flexible as far as adding and removing monitoring points as our needs change. The reporting function allows me to quickly retrieve and decipher a tremendous amount of data, and the automated report function is priceless. With all of that said, the most valuable part of Webview for me is hands down the customer service. I do not have issues very often, but when I do the team at Webview respond quickly with a resolution. They have also been very accommodating as far as helping me customize my data and keeping me informed of the available services and functions. I believe customer service is what truly sets Webview apart from companies that offer a comparable product.
ProsI like the flexibility or customization that webview offers, and I find the reporting function to be extremely valuable.
ConsI would like to interface with the photos on my device, instead of only being able to use a photo taken with webview.
April 12, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
May 9, 2019

“Exactly where Healthcare maintenance needs to go”

OverallWe have decided to go with Webview enterprise wide. We have over 4,000,000 square feet with critical care hospitals and have found, through much testing, that Webview will make us more efficient and lower risk to our patients and staff.
ProsWebview does not tell me how I should set up my maintenance processes and procedures. They work with me to ensure the we are using the software to enhance what we do. I can let Webview do the tedious and essential work of reviewing responses and telling me where there may be a potential issue. I can then deal with it before it becomes a problem.
ConsThere are a lot of options that must be evaluated.
Daniel M.
Foreman
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

“Webveiw reveiw”

OverallThe performance and ease of access is overall really nice and being able to get support is great.
ProsI like the quick app opening, also I like the ability to track work orders for each of my teammates. Being able to assign and move work orders around as needed is beneficial to keeping things moving .
ConsAll the guys have to sign in to each individual module. This causes a work flow problem as they switch back and forth between w/o's and PM's through out the day.
Keith T.
Control Room Operator
Utilities, 1001-5000 employees
October 30, 2017

“Best program I've used for Power Plants, Daily, Weekly, Monthly Rounds are great tools.”

OverallPlant Operators make rounds twice a day and log data points that are not captured on the DCS system. We also use the electronic Log Book which is great for looking up events.
ProsWeb View allows us to store and track data for review, extremely helpful tool for Power Plants. Extremely helpful to keep up with our Environmental compliance.
October 30, 2017
William C.
Site Manager
Oil & Energy, Unspecified
November 8, 2017

“Great product that makes it easy for users to get access!”

OverallOne stop location for a lot of our site reports, data and logs.
ProsThe ability for contractors to submit reports online. After submitted, everyone with permission can access the reports
ConsCustom reports should be easier to make. Currently I need support from the MSI to get some of the reports I need.
November 8, 2017
Boyd v.
Sr. Process Specialists
Utilities, 1001-5000 employees
May 16, 2019

“Great product and support!”

OverallOur experience was great. Had exceptional customer services and support from the initial implementation process to resolving any operational issues that came up.
ProsThe software allows team members to communicate effectively with all levels of management. We're able to recognize issues and address them much better than before.
ConsTakes some practice to get comfortable with the format. Users need good computer skills and additional training for effective results.
Steve L.
Stationary Engineer
Facilities Services, 1001-5000 employees

“Good information”

ProsVery easy to use. Has a lot of information to read and use.
ConsIt runs a little slow. Need easier access.