Streams Call Center Ratings

Overall
4.2/5

About Streams Call Center

Since 2001, PanTerra has been offering the industry's most advanced features for inbound call centers. We are committed to continue to roll out new features as the technology changes, to guarantee your Inbound Call Center never becomes antiquated. Join the thousands of customers who have moved their call center to the PanTerra Cloud. PanTerra offers an inbound call center solution with Real-Time Business Analytics Built-In, Advanced Queuing, Supervisory Modes and much more. Learn more about Streams Call Center

Carlos J.
Resources and People's Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2016

“Great product, great customer support, I am a satisfied customer.”

OverallOur last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn't want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video. After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra's Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don't own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature. This service is highly recommended especially if you like single-solutions. Cloud UC offers 6-in-1 services and it easily integrates with software like Outlook and Office. I like it very much because I don't want eight software running on my computer at a time; I like to keep everything compiled into one solution and that's were Panterra's software came to my aid.
ProsCloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app, competitive pricing.
ConsThey do not have the best of interfaces, at least I am not crazy about it. Minor issue but should be pointed out nevertheless.
Recommendations to other buyersThis service is highly recommended especially if you like single-solutions. I have mentioned this before, if you are THAT type of person, then this service is for you.
September 25, 2016
Victoria H.
Company Software Analyst (EpicCare)
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
February 16, 2017

“Keep it up!”

OverallWe used Panterra and it is really great. It is less expensive with high quality. Phone service is great, support is wonderful and I will recommend this service to my friends. The video conference feature is particularly useful but the best feature is call forwarding - most useful. I haven't use the mobile app a lot but based on my boss' testimony; the mobile app also works perfectly.
ProsWe often travel, the call forwarding is wonderful. I used to have to call AT&T if I forgot to do this before we left home, now I can make the change with zero hassle!
ConsOnce, I had a defective HD2 handset. Static beyond belief. I called their Customer Care number and got ahold of some guy who told me that Amazon (where I purchased it) handled the warranty and he couldn't help me. Called Amazon, and the Panterra guy was wrong. So I got on to online chat and got ahold of a competent woman named Diane. She apologized for the Customer Care guy and is sending me a replacement handset. She was great, but Panterra should do some coaching of their telephone people. So 1 star for Customer Care line guy, and 10 stars for on-line chat.
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend this without a second thought.
February 16, 2017
Nuur H.
Office Admin
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2016

“Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy. ”

Recommendations to other buyersThis service is highly recommended especially if you like single-solutions. Cloud UC offers 6-in-1 services and it easily integrates with software like Outlook and Office. I like it very much because I don't want eight software running on my computer at a time; I like to keep everything compiled into one solution and that's were Panterra's software came to my aid.
September 12, 2016
Pamela C.
Chief Experience Officer
Internet, Unspecified
January 14, 2018

“My business could not function without Streams. I have been a customer for over 11 years.”

OverallA unified communications system
ProsStreams is the backbone of our business. It is the platform we use to operate as a call center to our clients. Since the call center is a major part of our business, we could not operate without it. Being a client for over 11 years, we have gone through many phases with Streams but in the end, they are better for us than any other telephony option out there. There customer service is always accommodating. We are one of their smaller clients but we are always treated well.
ConsWhen we first started with Streams, we were using Salesforce. We worked together to integrate Streams with Salesforce. I now use Zoho to support out customers. They have not integrated with Zoho even though they said it is on the list. This is the only down side and reason why I would ever find another provider.
January 14, 2018
Nigel S.
Senior Manager
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees
January 26, 2017

“Awesome Experience!”

OverallI work in Technical Support for a major software company so I have some experience in customer service. Mike was awesome. He quickly handled my issue, found the root cause, and stayed with me until the fix was in place. I wish there were other VOIP service providers with a great customer service good manners and customer services really stick with you. Issues come and go, it is a part of every product. Panterra have some issues too but they are quickly resolved.
ProsI like its look and feel, it is not complicated, it is easy to use and above all it works!
ConsInstallation cost/shipping and other minor costs were not included in my original invoice. I'll be honest that is a little bit annoying when you have to pay little bit extra than you thought you were going too.
January 26, 2017
Dean J.
October 3, 2016

“Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy. ”

ProsPros: Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app.
October 3, 2016
Sarah K.
Networks and IT officer
Online Media, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2016

“Thumbs up to Panterra's Smartbox ”

OverallI really like Panterra's services. We are using Smartbox and so far it has been to great effect. My company is a media (online content publishing) company and we need a lot of communication at every second of the day. Previously we were using Maxi Net and unfortunately it was inadequate. Now with SmartBox we have everything we need. On behalf of my company we can say that we are very happy.
ProsI like how it is designed. Completely browser based. Pricing is good.
ConsThe installation team arrived 3 days late. In the end it didn't matter much but it was annoying.
Recommendations to other buyersGo for it! If you need constant audio/video calls and meetings then Panterra Networks is the right solution for you. However the special features I am not too sure about.
September 21, 2016
Udnan K.
CEO/Owner

“Panterra is awesome!!!”

OverallI am not going to pretend to be an expert here. Panterra is my first ever VOIP service provider but I got to say I have absolutely LOVED their service. I have been their customer for a little over two months. I haven't had any downtime as yet. The features work exceptionally well. What amazes me most is their customer services. Ever since the installation, they have been emailing me, following up and asking me if I am having any troubles, they have tried to upsell me a few times. The thing I like most is that they value their clients. Errors and glitches are a part of life, everyone secretly accepts that. But it is the customer services and dealings from the company that ensure long-term relationships. It is delightfully refreshing to be in business with a company that values my company.
ProsGreat quality, great features and an amazing customer service.
ConsThe cost of shipping/delivery wasn't mentioned in the original invoice. I just felt that they should've told me earlier.
Recommendations to other buyersI'd recommend it immediately but you shouldn't go for it if you are less than 20 people team, a) you can't really use their services on a smaller scale. b) they give great discounts when the user counts go above 50 (like us). I don't mean to discourage anyone, I am merely stating what I would've done.
Jonathan B.
Networks & Communication Manager
Media Production, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2016

“Panterra's Smartbox is a delight - highly recommended! ”

OverallI like Panterra's smartbox because it is very easy and I can access it from anywhere since it is web browser based. I am currently in Germany and my communication with our office in US is seamless. They have a feature called call forwarding, I am finding that particularly handy.
ProsThe ease of use and great features like call forwarding.
ConsI think pricing could've been a little better. Other than that no worries, we are happy with Smartbox.
Recommendations to other buyersInstallation and setup is a little bit tricky if you are not well versed in this kind of stuff. Someone at our office nearly messed it up. So be careful about that.
September 19, 2016
Julia M.
Managing Partner
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
October 6, 2016

“Panterra's Business Voice is a solid tool.”

OverallWe are an online media company. A large part of our business is reliant on communication amongst ourselves, our assets, our resources and our clients. We needed a reliable service provider with great quality. After shortlisting a few companies from internet research, we decided to go with Panterra. Previously we were using Nextiva, since our business was a small one and it got along fine. Over time when we increased in numbers, we decided to switch bandwagons. Therefore, with 0 experience with VOIP setups, we reluctantly gave Panterra a shot. They didn't disappoint. It is an easy to use and hassle-free service which is compiled into web browsers; they provide 6-7 different services and all of them are top-notch.
ProsTheir website is exceedingly helpful, it is full of tutorials and guidelines. Pricing as I have mentioned before is great.
ConsThere is a downside to Panterra, their program has a relatively less friendly interface than I would've liked. I would've made it a tad more modern and stylish.
Recommendations to other buyersIt works, it won't let you down. I'd recommend this service to anyone needing a business VOiP.
October 6, 2016
Solomon T.
IT Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2016

“Panterra Smartbox is a very efficient business communication tool”

OverallWe were using a service called Maxi before. It was not very pleasant. Being a software engineer/IT manager at a financial services company, I was tasked with finding a new business communication software. I didn't want an extravagant product, just something solid that works. And Panterra's Business Voice (Smartbox) works. We do a lot of video calling and rarely there has been a problem.
ProsI like their mobile app very much. It is neat, clean and very easy to use. I maybe biased because I am a developer myself so I may look at it programming-wise, a standard user may or may not like it as much as I... I don't know.
ConsPanterra is an accomplished company, being in business for about 1.5 decades I believe, therefore their pricing is slightly on the higher side. We have been pushing for a discount and next year onwards, hopefully we'll have it.
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend this tool. I like it so much that this is my second review, my first attempt got missed somehow. This tool is efficient and after using it for more than a year now, I felt that I owed them a good review.
October 4, 2016
Matt K.
Chief Operations Officer and Compliance Officer
December 5, 2017

“I was scared moving from a VOIP solution with a local servicer to a cloud-based solution.”

OverallLower call costs for my call center and reliable recordings that are critical in our industry.
ProsIt does everything I need including reliable and retrievable call recordings. The customer service is phenomenal and implementation was super easy.
ConsHaven't found anything yet but it has only been a little over a year...LOL. We don't use all the functionality so we will explore more if we need to.
December 5, 2017
Gretchen H.
Operations Manager
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2018

“Lesser known company keeping up with/surpassing the big guys.”

OverallPanterra Networks has been a very easy company to work with. They have immediately addressed and fixed any issues that have come up; which have been very few and all very minute. Their VoIP system has given our company a more professional edge, and allowed us to filter calls with ease. For any VoIP phone system, make sure you have the proper cabling (cat5) in your office to power and connect the phones. We ended up paying to have a local communications and wiring company come in to update the existing wiring we had and install a PoE switch.
ProsCustomer service is some of the best I've experienced! No wait to speak to an actual person when I call with account add-ons, and technical support. All the features and amenities that the bigger/more well known companies offer. Customizable plans, sales people that are knowledgeable and experienced in VoIP technology, assigned team of expert "onboarding" staff to get you up and running and answer any questions in your first few weeks. They own the technology that they are using, which some of the other more well known companies do not.
ConsNo plans that include international dialing. Their international rates are very reasonable, but if you are calling numbers outside of the US or Canada frequently, it could add up.
July 31, 2018
Oscar E.
Network Administrator
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
October 29, 2016

“I love their customer services more than the software itself! ”

OverallI am a networking manager at a company that provides a range of services such as event management, catering, wedding planning, custom dress-designing and furniture selling. We started using Panterra's services in 2012. We are completely satisfied with their services. Their pricing is really good at $19 odd a piece - which is the usual standard in the market. Their customer services are good. A technical operator of Panterra, Samuel has been valuable over the years. He is there first thing, be it any complain resolving, upgrade or simple maintenance. It is because of him I am writing this review. I would recommend Panterra to any business owner on any day. Please note, we have 208 employees in various roles - we'd be lost without a good communication tool.
ProsCustomer services.
ConsThey didn't include shipping costs and some other costs in our invoice but billed us at the spot.
Recommendations to other buyersPanterra is highly recommended. They have great customer support team and a solid communication software.
Internet, Unspecified
June 28, 2018

“Satisfied customer”

ProsReal time results and data is what a comoany really needs in giving great customer service support to our clients
ConsThere is nothing to say about this software as this is somethong we use daily and relay on every hour
June 28, 2018
Sean G.
IT Manager/Developer
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
January 19, 2017

“A solution that is easy to use”

OverallI've tested several VoIP systems, and only Panterra has all the features that we need so easily integrated. Support has been outstanding from my very first call to sales and setup was easy with the help of their installation team. Would definitely recommend.
ProsI like the diversified features and capabilities. Panterra offers all multi-channel capabilities, robust reporting, and the ability for us to add agents quickly or reduce counts for seasonal fluctuations. We looked at the other companies but most were either too small, had not been in cloud long enough, or did not have vetted integrations with leading CRM vendors.
ConsNothing is known immediately as we just started using the system.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you look at the company legacy, financial stability, and history. Make sure you speak to references in the same industry.
January 19, 2017
Bernard T.
Co-Founder
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
January 9, 2017

“I am a huge fan of Panterra”

OverallI am a huge fan of Panterra. We are an educational website for lawyers, we also provide some other legal services. As co-founder, I have a lot on my plate all the time. I have tried using some other software but I didn't really like their services. I found Panterra through Google and filled out their contact form, within a couple of hours I got a call from their sales rep. They quickly installed the services. That was almost two years ago, I have been using Panterra's Smartbox since, without an issue.
ProsCustomer services and tech support is excellent.
ConsI will be honest sometimes, small features such as call forwarding don't work but they are almost always immediately fixed.
Recommendations to other buyersI don't want the burden of responsibility on my shoulders, even though I'd recommend the tool, I'd say visit their website to make an informed decision.
January 9, 2017
Rick J.
Partner
December 3, 2016

“Easy & Flexible - Just what I needed”

OverallI am a partner is a group of companies that range from construction to poultry. Believe it or not, until two years ago, we were using a landline connection for our business. We knew needed a change and went to relatively lesser known Panterra. It has been a great experience since then. We have had 0 down time, the services are great, and everything works. We didn't have tech support when we installed Panterra VOiP, can you believe it that our receptionist did it! - It is that easy to install.
ProsIt is easy to install and even easier to use.
ConsThere are some downsides to their services, the most glaring one is their customer support. You sometimes have to wait a long long time on phone.
Recommendations to other buyersFor those considering this product; go for it. It is solid and reliable. The setup and easy and free (although I am not aware of any policy changes).
December 3, 2016
Kyle J.
Partner/Cofounder
January 12, 2017

“Great VOiP service, highly recommended.”

OverallPanterra is an awesome VoIP service. We supply meat items primarily sausages to retailers. We weren't using any official communication services, Skype/Email was the norm. Their sales rep visited us and found his way through to my partner. He convinced my partner to get a professional VoIP setup - I didn't approve, I was skeptical. But gradually, almost one year later, I am a happy customer - And the sales rep is a regular visitor and a good friend now. We have never had any serious issues. I'd recommend Panterra's VoIP services, especially the smart box to everyone.
ProsIt is reliable and tech support is always there.
ConsVideo calling to multiple users sometimes causes screen freeze.
Recommendations to other buyersGet in touch with their sales rep. He can get you some serious discounts.
January 12, 2017
James D.
Networks & Communication
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 17, 2016

“Panterra is awesome ”

Pros Great quality, great features and an amazing customer service.
Recommendations to other buyersI'd recommend this service but only reluctantly. I have been their customer for like 2 months, I like it but I'd say take to their sales rep via their website (like I did) before you make any decisions.
September 17, 2016
Saad H.
11-50 employees
February 1, 2017

“Satisfied and would highly recommend it ”

OverallWe are an IT company in business for more than 16 years. We have used VOiP services before; coupled with various project management tools. We provide network support as well as digital solutions to SMEs. 2 years ago, we switched to Panterra's unified communications and we now don't use anything other than their services.
ProsCustomer Support have helped us cut down our costs dramatically.
ConsTech support and helpline are a bit slow to respond. Sometimes you have to wait 15-20 minutes on the call.
Recommendations to other buyersI'd recommend this service to everyone especially companies that fall in the realm of digital solutions providing.
February 1, 2017
Scott E.
Director of S/W
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
November 3, 2016

“Using 8x8 for 3 months, so far so good”

OverallAfter comparing various VoIP solutions we decided on 8x8 to replace our hosted solution. So far we have been happy with our choice and have received very little complaints from our users.
ProsEasy installation and setup. Our accounting department handled the setup and IT needed only to supply an appropriately provisioned Internet connection.
ConsWay too many notifications for calls and voice messages (phone, 8x8 desktop app, e-mails, and 8x8 mobile app)
Recommendations to other buyersShop around and compare for yourself. So far everything we were told by 8x8 sales/marketing has been delivered.
November 3, 2016
June 6, 2018

“Clunky, outdated, lacking features. There are better means of communication for sure.”

OverallI guess the only reason we still use it is the operator switch board. We're able to see if someone is available or not, and then send those calls to and fro.
ProsThere isn't a whole lot that I like at all. I like that I'm able to still select the old interface when I log in. Nothing else really.
ConsIt's hard to use. Settings are confusing, sometimes nothing happens when you configure them (no changes occur after saving). I don't always see/hear/notice my messages when someone is sending me messages. The app is extremely old as well.
June 6, 2018
Evelyn H.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 27, 2017

“Business VoIP Software Product”

OverallI have been using the VoIP phone since January 2016 and it delivers unsurpassed voice quality and clarity. Polycom phone makes navigation easy and requires minimal training for the employees.
ProsThe HD voice and extensible technology platform for new apps.
ConsI really have not find anything that is not working but if I have any questions or concern, the customer service is just one phone call away.
Recommendations to other buyersOnce you try it, you will definitely love it.
January 27, 2017
Markus W.
11-50 employees
February 7, 2017

“Good Company, helpful people”

OverallWe are a startup in that works closely with the online gaming firms. We require communication services a lot and I do mean A LOT. So far Panterra hasn't let us down. The service is excellent and their tech support is helpful, to say the least.
ProsAll the features work, tech support is always there.
ConsThe mobile app is great but sometimes the video calling on mobile doesn't work as well as it should.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend Panterra's business VOiP.
February 7, 2017
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2018

“More Complicated Than Need Be”

ProsI like that it offers multiple services, cloud, phone, chat.
ConsThe system is more complicated than it needs to be.
September 27, 2018

Graduate Student, Journalist
Media Production, 51-200 employees
November 30, 2018

“PanTerra Streams”

ProsI'm frightened by how much you can do with this
ConsExcellent product but geared more towards bigger business and teams than what I work with
November 30, 2018