Tokeet Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About Tokeet

Tokeet gets your vacation rental more bookings from Airbnb, Expedia, Booking, HomeAway, VRBO and other sites. Tokeet users see their bookings increase 25% once they start using the service. Tokeet is a complete solution that simplifies vacation rental management from enquiry to checkout. It has a reservation manager, channel manager, website builder & more. Tokeet allows you to seamlessly handle inquiries from multiple marketing channels, keep rates and calendars synced and collect payment. Learn more about Tokeet

Partner
January 7, 2018

“Best-in-class by far”

ProsThese guys run their business as true professionals and build state-of-the-art, well-designed, modern software for both web and mobile. I have evaluated over 10 vendors in this space, tested thoroughly at least 5, and found that Tokeet provided me the best-in-class solution to help me manage my properties on Airbnb and take the next step to scale the listings and drive more business through other channels. PROS: Superb mobile app with great set of features Superb calendar, with numerous ways to view reservations, check ins and check outs Simplest way for cleaning crew to view check outs within any software I've seen thus far. Web UI is modern, fresh, usable, best I've seen in this category Superb messaging automation for communication SMS triggers to guests included! Automated website for reservations is up-to-par, and above average (I've still yet to really test it out) Channel manager looks legit, although I'm only using for Airbnb at the moment Support team is very responsive, and will go to many lengths to address issues. Extras: great invoice system Payments with Stripe AND Paypal are super easy to setup. Owner Management Portal looks attractive as a feature, although I've not yet used. They have Reports too, I've not yet used. Guests management -- you can add in extras like additional emails, follow/up (i.e. star it), notes, flight info, etc.
ConsWould be nice to see more work with their tasks for cleaning crew, to automate/sync tasks based on reservations. However, their check-out calendar day view is quite simple to view in the mobile app for the crew. The Inquiry Inbox needs some work, it doesn't stay sync'd/refreshed to new messages all the time. They also have a Messages Feed, which needs to be integrated into the Inquiry Inbox better IMO -- not sure why they are separated views. However, at least I never miss a message with both views. I was hoping to see more robust APIs, but then again, their feature list eventually was good enough such that I didn't need to write any additional API integrations calls as of yet.

By Tokeet on April 2, 2018
Thank you Jason for your great review and partnership! We are committed to making Tokeet the best vacation rental platform in the market today. We have been hard at work on a series of exciting additions and products--which we will start to roll out throughout 2018.
January 7, 2018
ilya o.
Managing Director
March 7, 2018

“Tokeet is very sold property and channel management system with plenty of potential to improve and expand further”

ProsCustomer Service is amazing API Connections to Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia.com and soon Homeaway works well Automation Tools are time savers Billing/Invoicing and Stripe/Paypal integration Tokeet is a powerful tool, but a bit raw and needs more development effort from developers to make proper. It has plenty of potential, but there are also some drawbacks: -Website templates are limited and booking and viewing properties on mobile is hard to impossible; -SEO support for website doesn't exist, but will be developed in 2018 sometime; -Mobile version of Tokeet requires tweaking to make it workable and more user friendly, there are a few bugs such as manual blocked events are not shown on mobile version, etc; -Alert system exist, but synchronization might be off on channels without any indication of the same on Tokeet's interface, unless someone will do quite a few clicking around. This is not right. Simply dangerous practice that might trigger double bookings; Customer support is top notch and amazingly efficient. Help system is good, but not updated with recent changes. For now we are moving away from Tokeet web templates for now and into wordpress + tokeet widgets and hoping that changes requested and bugs/issue will be addressed promptly. We will update review as things will change/progress or not.
ConsSEO hooks/tools are missing, but there are plans to add in 2018 Web Templates needs to be updated/improved, especially on mobile Mobile App is hard to use Written by using an outdated technology Angular Critical issue indication needs to be improved Submitted tickets/development items should have tracking info and deadline set (if possible)
March 7, 2018
Mindy L.
April 19, 2018

“Does what I want it to do and then some”

ProsI have one property with 5 units and I currently am listed on airbnb, vrbo, booking.com. With Tokeet, I feel much more confident about adding more channels and being able to keep up. I can't say yet that I'm earning more with it, but assuming multiplying channels is going to lead to increased occupancy, it should just be a matter of time. The APIs and calendar syncing with ICS calendars has been great for me. That was one of my biggest concerns and it has been working great. If calendar syncing was the only thing i was getting out of Tokeet, I would still continue to subscribe. The HELP is wonderful. For someone new to channel management, it made it much easier to get going and start using it meaningfully. I previously had Hotelrunner through Wix and it was dreadful; I can't imagine where I would end up had I kept going with that. By contrast, Tokeet help is meticulous and consistent; it is actually helpful, up to date, and you can get an answer on-the-fly from a live person via chat. I did sign up for the advanced webinar earlier on and no one showed up, but I didn't really feel like I needed it with the availability of such great self-serve support. The INTERFACE is clean and navigable. It's pretty easy to find things and the logic is followable. There have been a couple times where something didn't work or a feature I wanted wasn't available, but nothing earth shattering and some things either got fixed or fixed themselves. The ios APP is great. I suppose it depends a lot on what a person needs, but I like to use it for checking availability and it is great. I've never had it crash. Tokeet is obviously a well-thought-out product and I look forward to using it more and more.
ConsThe learning curve is steep, but that just is what it is. I haven't used all of the features but I look forward to learning and growing as I continue to use it. I have no plans to look at anything else.
April 19, 2018
Richard S.
Co-Owner
May 2, 2019

“Tokeet is a great buy.”

OverallMy business has generally become more efficient in the way it operates, we have no booking conflicts, and everyone in the office has taken to it quickly. We also just started working with the Automata features, which looks like it's going to take a lot of weight off too.
ProsThey came highly recommended to me, and I am glad I listened. The price is a fraction of the other vacation rental software companies and the program is actually very well designed.
ConsI'm gonna have to be boring and say "none". There is a slight learning curve, even coming from another channel manager, but that's to be expected really - it's about as easy as managing 20+ properties can ever be.
May 2, 2019
Andrew F.
April 16, 2018

“Great way to track all bookings from Airbnb/”

ProsTokeet pulled all of my manual processes into one view, and has given me the ability to have one clear view of the business. I am running 4 properties and want to grow that number, and this would not be possible without Tokeet. Tokeet can show me with one view what's on for the day/week/month, look at rates, change rates and push out to AirBnb, Stayz, Bookings.com, Expedia and many more. Once set up its easy to use. I have not had any issues I used to have with double bookings, and I love to look at the sales graphs and P&L's, showing how the business is tracking.
ConsFirst issue for me was working out how to say Tokeet! Very few cons as the issues I have had are from other parties, I had some trouble with credit card payments in Tokeet, but this turned out to be Stripe (the credit card provider) not having my merchant facility set up for the accommodation category. I also had a time where the system disconnected from Airbnb, but this can be AirBnb fault, not Tokeet, so Tokeet has the ability to set up an email or text should this become disconnected. (it has not happened again anyway) Highly recomend Tokeet
April 16, 2018
Jorge A.
Professor Future Media, Interactions and Narratives
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
January 15, 2018

“This app makes my life easier in a daily basis”

Pros- The graphics interface is great. - Customer support is very responsive and helpful. Very good library of how-tos. - The relation price-quality is excellent. At a very minimum price, it easily maintains my propriety synched across 6 platforms - Reports are very useful, and the fact that not only it includes revenue but also expenses gives a great overview of how your propriety is performing. - It seems that there is a continuous development of the app, based on the input of users, which is great because more functions can be antecipated.
ConsThe cons are details, in view of my overall experience, but here are some improvement points: - When submitting expenses, the system should allow registering pdf of the bills and not only jpg, as most bills are nowadays sent by email in pdf format - When entering reservations from the calendar screen, the "back" button directs to inquiries and not back to the calendar (where I actually was) - Given that so much information is collected regarding guests, it would be great that reporting had a section where the audience is analysed (to help understand who is the audience, based on nationality, age groups, etc). - it's a pity that the full synchronization (via API) only works for Airbnb, booking and expedia. It would be great to add more API connection possibilities with other popular channels. - It would be awesome to add more functionality to the app, for example, seeing reportings and being able to check-in and check-out guests.
December 22, 2017

“Enterprise-level Application for a Consumer Budget”

ProsI decided to go with Tokeet for my business after months of reviewing, testing, and critiquing between 20-30 different major and minor players in the vacation rental PMS space. What we found was that Tokeet offered an immense amount of functionality that fit exactly what we were looking for, at a price significantly below any of their real competitors. There is an immense level of customization that can be setup for each property, and to-date we have been very happy with their channel management for what amounts to hundreds of interconnected listings in our portfolio.
ConsI have found that there is an immense level of configuration necessary to really get the best out of Tokeet - many processes that, in competing PMS platforms, are very turnkey to setup require much more work to reach equivalent functionality in Tokeet. With that said, that configuration allows for far more customization, and so those turnkey setups in other platforms are not the best fit for everyone. Regardless, the company provides a comprehensive library of help articles and videos to get everything configured exactly the way that you need - and customer support is immediately responsive to any inquiry we've had - so it's just a matter of taking the time. A Spanish version would be very helpful for us, in particular, given that many of our property owners are based in Spain - I'm told that this can be expected in 2018, though.
Michelle B.
February 23, 2018

“Ease of Use and Customer Support Won me over”

ProsSome of the many things I love about Tokeet is that everything in the system was super easy to learn. Between the chat help and the articles I managed to integrate everything just the way I wanted it, with extreme ease. Things that had taken days to get customer support to help with on another channel managers were instantaneous on Tokeet. I managed to get Airbnb up without even realizing I had done it. And then Booking.com took a little more effort, but was still amazingly easier than with my previous Channel manager. Another huge plus is the way that tokeet and stripe integrate, it's absolutely beautiful and gives you the control you need at your fingertips to make changes in seconds. My absolute favorite thing about Tokeet, is the App for my phone!! Before, if I was away from my computer for whatever 500 reasons I would be in the STR world, I had to go back and forth between booking channels to answer my guests. With the Tokeet App, I can delete the booking channel apps from my phone and just answer my guest on ONE app!! That is also VERY easy to use. Thank you Tokeet for giving me hours of my day back!!!
ConsThe only thing I can complain about was that,as easy as it was to set up, it was a bit time consuming. However when you try to do anything with multiple listings in this business, it does get a little time consuming.
February 23, 2018
Yavuz C.
Hospitality, Self-employed
January 3, 2018

“Meets basic expectations but missing lots of practical points and features”

Pros+ Customer service responsive + Basic import/export functionality works well. Also Push/Pull from Airbnb, Booking.com worked fine, Expedia had some hiccups. + Price point (unless there is another raise)
Cons- Customer service does not solve all the issues and give timely feedback if solved - Critical problems occur (rate push, calendar synch) and you do not get a system notification - Only Stripe and Paypal payment options. Stripe is now charging fees for refunds, not usable - SMS sending feature cannot process the answers back - Cannot import any booking details from VRBO and Tripadvisor except the date and guest name. - User interface is missing basic practicalities, so you need to click many times to land somewhere. - Website is not secure, all passwords etc are transmitted unsecurely (no HTTPS) - Cannot import the correct booking price seen by the guest from Airbnb and Booking.com

By Tokeet on April 2, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your detailed feedback. As we plan our product roadmap for 2018, we plan on addressing many of your product enhancement requests, for example: two-way API with Homeaway and Flipkey; an enhanced messaging system; advanced Automations. Tokeet is already available on full secure protocol at https://app.tokeet.com/. Our Support team is available to work with you 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Thanks again; we will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback.
January 3, 2018
Tomas R.
Head of IT
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2018

“Horrible Customer Support”

ProsTokeet does one thing well (not great) that is calendar synchronization. The other pro would be that the pricing is flat and reasonable for what it is, an online calendar that syncs. The API works consistently and if you go into this assuming that you are just paying for a calendar sync functionality and you can make everything else work with your own code, this could be a good choice.
ConsCustomer support is completely useless. Any question that they can't answer copying and pasting from their help documents gets sent to a secondary tier of customer support. In nearly a year of use none of the many questions I've made that have been sent to this secondary tier of support have been answered. Nothing else besides the calendar works reliably. Once a booking is made you can't change the price in the system, it always defaults to the price you set when first creating the inquiry. Data feeds are a mess, with some of them being totally useless because of the bugs. The data feed help documents are plain wrong. I've found many mistakes in them. Reports cant handle reservations that go in between months. So if a reservation is from the 27/08 till 4/09 when you look at September those few days figure unoccupied and August shows up with something like 110%. All of the reports are broke, I will avoid further examples. Its not coded in UTF-8 so anything besides the English alphabet breaks their chat features. The clocks think the first hour of the day is 24:00 rather than 00:00. (I am not making this up) The mobile app takes a year to load even in an IphoneX or a pixel 2. There are other issues with the app. No bug fixing, none. They said they were going to post an update with bug fixes every Wednesday. It lasted a whole 2 weeks before they missed one. One of the shadier things they do is they don't allow anyone to comment on their blog so you cant see any kind of discussion around their software. Avoid unless you are very hands on and like to code.
September 13, 2018
Krystal K.
March 2, 2018

“Promising but VERY Disappointing”

ProsAside from my primary job listed here, my husband and I own two cabins that we rent out as nightly rentals. We use all of the normal channels and were attracted to Tokeet because it looked like it would have the functionality that we need in connecting those channels to track our reservations in one place. Our first impression was good. Setting the cabins up and connecting the channels (Booking.com, VRBO, etc) was super easy. The import/export and/or syncing from the channels seem to work as advertised and makes it appear to be a super promising solution for anyone managing reservations across multiple channels. Probably the BEST thing about Tokeet is that the Customer Support Staff is SUPER responsive. They're located all over the world, so you can get an answer at any hour of the day. They try to help when they can.
ConsOur cabins are primarily busy throughout the summer. All told, we're not taking a ton of reservations right now and because of that, we weren't able to really give Tokeet's features a serious 'test' of capabilities during the 14-day trial. At the beginning of the trial, it was immediately clear to me that Tokeet lacked basic functionality in how the system handles 'Tax' calculations. If you assign a tax, will be applied to ALL rentals. For us, some rentals are taxable and others (rentals to the government) aren't. That would be fine if it allowed me to edit amounts after the fact (perhaps on the Booking Details page), but the system doesn't allow any editing of tax numbers. Even if the tax fields allowed editing, it doesn't seem that the Reports tab has any specific tax report. We got through the trial, figured out some workarounds to the Tax problem, and decided to purchase the annual membership because the channel integrations still made it an attractive option for us. Within a week of purchasing it, we had a slew of reservations roll in and we got to put it to the test a bit more. Many of our reservations book months ahead and we only require a deposit to hold the reservation and then we take the balance of the transaction upon check-in. Tokeet has no way for us to enter a flat rate or percentage deposit. We can only mark the invoices as PAID, UNPAID, or CANCELLED. A SUBMIT PAYMENT option would be all that it needs. Customer Service suggested that we create separate invoices for separate payments, despite the fact that partial payments are available for guests to select if they click an invoice link and pay directly from the invoice page. That shortcoming (on top of the TAX field problems) was the deal breaker for us. We had literally been paid members for about a week and we reached out to Customer Service to request a cancellation and a refund of some sort. Customer Service informed us that they don't do refunds and that we're stuck paying it. I do not recommend this program to anyone. It's a shame that such a quick, responsive Customer Service team is being wasted on a program that falls short in the areas that matter the most. I didn't get the impression that our concerns were put forth towards developing Tokeet into the solution that it really could be. It's a shame because Tokeet is very close to being a truly viable and attractive solution. Instead, it feels that they may have just created a shiny, attractive mock-up that they can hook people to pay for and then they aren't willing to stand by it by having a reasonable refund policy or really turning-the-screws on their developers to start working on their shortcomings.

By Tokeet on April 2, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Through 2018, we are working on a set of enhancements to our payments and invoice options. Today, you can specify taxes at the property level, or for individual invoices. We also offer an integration with Stripe and PayPal that allows you to charge guests directly in Tokeet. Also thanks for a shoutout to our world-class Customer Success team! The team is available 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as via our daily "Tokeet Academy" webinars. We will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback. Thank you and we hope to be of help in the future!
March 2, 2018
Amanda W.
December 22, 2017

“Excellent responsive team who take on our suggestions to develop the technology further”

ProsThe interface is very easy to use and easy to navigate compared to others who haven't moved on from the last century. Tokeet are very responsive to the needs of their users and ask us for our opinions and suggestions all the time which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. Really hope that they keep the small community feel even though they are rapidly expanding.
ConsThe app is developing so fast that I feel as though I am being left behind a bit and not using all of the functionality. More training videos would help. Some topic specific webinars wouldn't go amiss either. The Live Chat can vary between really quick and responsive to very slow and long winded as you wait for an answer that is trickled out over a couple of hours. More staff seem to have improved this recently though.
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
December 25, 2017

“Helpful app”

ProsI run a small business with short term rented apartments and I'm totally new and self thought in the field. I studied several CM before and Tokeet seemd as the most complete solution. The second alternative was Ibelsa but Tokeet interface seemed more accessible. So the pros: 1. Good integration with Airbnb 2. Payment and invoice integrated 3. Some level of automation 4. A satisfactory web site builder (you need to have programator skills to achieve better resaults. 5. Very good 24/7 support 6. The app is improving constantly
Cons1. Lack of a PMS module 2. Poor integration with Booking.com - the reservations sync is good but messaging with guests in app doesn't work properly/ guess is also a Booking problem since the architecture of the platform is obsolete) 3. Not enough automation - lack of accès control module 4. Some features in the app are not very clear at the first sight
December 25, 2017
Yeakub I.
Business
Executive Office, 11-50 employees
May 11, 2019

“ It was little hard at first...”

OverallA complex but after learn watching the user video looks pretty easy to use.
Pros It was a little hard at first but the app eventually started to make sense to me once i spent a few days just learning all the lingo and watching the help videos. i started using this application because a couple of the owners we manage for were asking for a "portal" to see their house information live. Tokeet has a feature that lets owners log in and look at their individual revenue and booking reports, so I was able to make that happen! I also realized that I've been wasting a lot of time checking all our listings manually every day...
ConsYou really need to read and watch the videos, it's tough to start but you will get it. they don't advertise it, but there's a help section at help. Tokeet.com that had everything i used to learn...
May 11, 2019
Jillian G.
July 24, 2018

“Keeps me organized”

ProsThe customer service is very good. I generally like the way the program works, and feel confident that my bookings will not disappear
ConsThere are many steps to input a unit and it is for me quite confusing when it comes to the API, adding accounts, etc. There are few user items that are frustrating but not the end of the world. One in particular is that you cannot group units the way you want, it is only alphabetically. When you are working with dates, if you click back, it takes you back to todays date, it would be nice to stay at the dates you are working with.
July 24, 2018
July 10, 2019

“Don't even think about it”

OverallI have been using Tokeet for more than two years, it has worked reasonably, over time I've come to accept the different bugs and system failures. But then recently (2019) Tokeet released a version 2 and that's when my trouble really started costing me thousands of euros in lost revenue. One reason why I initially chose Tokeet was because of their nice design and prices. Looking back I can't but recall my grandmother saying "cheap things are expensive" - ohh boy how right she was. Tokeet failed to clear dates related to cancelled bookings, consequently blocking two weeks during the peak season months costing my many thousands of euros. When contacting Tokeet they simply referred to their T&C stating that they do not take any responsibility. Interesting considering that their website is packed with promising words about always keeping the calendar and prices up to date - nonetheless they do not take any responsibility for their own failures. In these situations it's probably a very good idea that Tokeet is incorporated in the Bahamas, protected from any legal consequences of their mistakes and errors.
ProsThe look, design and prices - but it comes at a price!
ConsI really don't like that their software is not doing what it is supposed to, it is not keeping the calendar and prices updated as promised. Especially their new version 2, released in 2019, is not at all ready to be commercialised.
July 10, 2019
Allison E.
B&B Owner & Operations Manager
January 23, 2019

“GREAT application for small hotel and property owners”

OverallEasy, extremely reasonable pricing, great customer service, packed with features perfect for a small hospitality business that I had not previously found in a single service provider.
ProsVery easy and intuitive UI, integrated payment gateway for both directy bookings and OTA bookings, packed with features like multiple variations of booking engines, free website, ability to create an online guest portal, template and automated messages, etc. Tokeet has made my world SO much easier.
ConsIn the future would love to see more seamless integrations with other OTAs other than AirBnB, booking.com and Expedia. Currently there are limited integrations with other OTAs, but not as easy to manage those.
January 23, 2019
Telecommunications, Unspecified
October 25, 2017

“Invest some time to learn, and it saves you time. It could save time more though. ”

OverallI am trying to save some time from managing my 3 vacation rentals. It helps me automate emails, texts to guests, set reminders for myself and housekeepers. Payment processing is also a plus.
Pros- Integration with Stripe saves the customer credit card details from Booking.com and Expedia so that you can charge them from Stripe however you want. I have seen instances that card was not saved, they claim that the card was not valid. If that is the case, that is great as most Booking/Expedia customers do not leave a valid card!
ConsThese are not Cons, but I would expect a few more functionalities for perfection - Small navigation functionalities matter a lot. To update pricing, you need to click 3-4 times to go to correct place. - Ability to pass a door code (entered into the booking)to guests in a template, even integration with door code generation websites - Monitored SMS number so that it can get guest's answer to text back to my inbox - Send an email or text to guests without a requirements of template, from various screens like booking list, guest list etc.
October 25, 2017
Marcia J.
January 15, 2018

“Perfect for OTA Integration with fantastic customer service”

ProsThe customer service is fantastic. They always respond, and are willing to take on board specific needs to ensure the platform runs as their users need it to.
ConsOccasionally, there are glitches; e.g. the website builder function is great, and produces a great looking website in minutes. However, when an email is generated from within the website, it is not forwarded on automatically to email system. So, when Tokeet were informed of this, they are looking for a resolution. Very proactive.
Nadiya A.
February 15, 2018

“Looks great at the beginning”

ProsCustomer service is friendly. Looks user friendly. Lots of cool features (like templates), but most sites like airbnb have them anyway and I dont use them as i prefer customizing my responses.
ConsTokeet is nightmare. It looks great at the beginning. But when you start using it, you understand all limitations. Main reason i picked it was synchronization. It is not real time and often delayed. Sometimes even fails for days. Mobile version is worst. It doesnt update reservation. You have to search by name. Also direct messages on Tokeet give no notifications. Calendar doesnt show manually blocked events on mobile. Development team promised to fix it 6 months ago. Still nothing. SEO is bad Your website built of their limited template wont show on google. Also, when reservation is made on expedia or booking.com, calendar gets blocked but you the credit card provided is often fake And it takes time to cancel reservation, meanwhile your calendar is kept blocked unless you manually clear it up. It is very bad especially when it happens on the dates close to the current date as nobody else can book. Calendar is very difficult to work with. I m switching back to blocking calendars manually. Overall if you are a small property management or individual property owner, dont waste your money.
February 15, 2018
David W.
January 14, 2018

“Great value channel manager”

ProsThe channel management side is really good. Easy to set up and configure. I do like the fact that you can automate emails, SMS & webhooks from the application, as this allows our development team to extend the system and create some more advanced features.
ConsThere aren't any cons for me. I have had a few learning issues when getting going, but other than that it's a great system.
January 14, 2018
Deborah B.
December 21, 2017

“Easy to use and great customer support;”

ProsWe like the ease of use when setting up new properties; the support team listen to us, the users, and are always striving to ensure we have access to a channel manager that meets the needs of a constantly evolving market. Highly recomned Tokeet as a channel manager
ConsIt would be good if it synched automatically with more OTAs but this isnt really an issue as the overall product is excellent
Sandra S.
July 3, 2018

“Excellent service and support”

ProsTokeet is an excellent channel manager and has improved with development over the last 2 years. Price is reasonable and service/support is very good. I have not experienced any issues whilst using Tokeet and would recommend it to anyone.
ConsIt isn't easy to remove a property when you are no longer managing it. Tokeet can sort removal out quite easily though.
July 3, 2018
jarmi i.
Asociado de marketing
June 30, 2018

“obtain better response times and increases the rents”

ProsI haved the plasure to use this app one time by working with a company with multiple apartaments for rent and i can tell thatis very easy. No matter ho many ads you have in multiple networks, with this app you can recive all the notifications in one single screen, also can magement reservations and payments
Consits hard to understand at the beginning, is not to friendly but make the work. You can't integrate info when you get a departament rent in other media, and don't let you include external files
June 30, 2018
Shona M.
Property Manager
March 27, 2018

“ABSOULTELY AWFUL. AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

OverallThere are no pro's as they do not deliver. This is an absolutely horrendous system. There is no telephone number to speak to anyone when there are problems (with a very poor system) and the support staff who are only available on web chat wash their hands of any problems.
ConsThis is an awful system and the 'support' team are unhelpful to say the least. We have had a number of double bookings as a result of Tokeets incompetence. The staff totally wash their hands of any responsibility and their stock answer when they get it wrong - very wrong by allowing a number of double bookings - is that the customer is free to leave if they are unhappy with the service. Please avoid this company as they are certainly not fit for purpose.

By Tokeet on April 2, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Double bookings should not occur, as long as channel connections are properly connected. Our Support team is available to work with you on the issue 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Phone support is also available, especially for bigger customers of Tokeet. I am sorry you had a negative experience; we will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback.
March 27, 2018
David L.
May 21, 2018

“Best of the Bunch”

ProsTokeet is very simple to use and is very intuitive. You can be up and running in a matter of a few hours and you can then customise it to your own way of doing things as you go along. The price point is good and the mobile app is great. I give access to my cleaner and bookkeeper which menas that they can see what is going on without me having to worry about it. The online support team are pretty good too.
ConsThere are some automation options which are not yet available which would mean that the processing of bookings could become even easier. For example, I would like to be able to automatically create an invoice and take payment. I would also like to be able to automate the sending out of access details to guests IF they have signed their contract AND they have paid. This is not yet possible,
May 21, 2018
Lindsay F.
April 9, 2017

“Love tokeet”

OverallI was told from competitors that I should avoid tokeet and I am so pleased I didn't listen. Many of the other companies just didn't have everything that I was looking for. If they have a great website they lacked the reservation system and if they had a great reservation system it lacked a website capability. I also like being part of a growing company that is right there to help me as I grow mine. It took time getting set up and some of the tips and helpful steps aren't always written for a beginner but I just ask for help and they are always their to assist me. I can now have all my reservations flow through tokeet, immediately send rental agreement and welcome letters. I have been using their system since January and it is only improving everyday. I have now been able to set up a payment gateway to allow website bookings and bookings through booking.com. I tested many options prior and this fit the bill.
ProsThe format, reservation manager, automatic messages, website
ConsAs they are building occasionally glitchy
April 9, 2017
Graham L.
director
March 7, 2017

“Superb! I tried them all before settling with Tokeet”

OverallI can't recommend this enough! Nothing competes at this price point and this is actually this competes with competitors ten times more expensive! First of all you have an full access trial to try everything out...no silly limitations except you cant link stripe before paying. Full API to airbnb as well as booking.com and stripe (Xero soon) is another thing this has going for it. Live support makes working things out quick and easy...they're always fast to respond. Furthermore I love that its an active dev team so when you ask for something that isn't yet possible they give you a timeline for implementing it (assuming they agree it'd be a cool feature to have) Theres a lot more than initially meets the eye, this is very capable software that is improving all the time. Although not the most comprehensive I tried, for the money vs features ratio this beats everything else hands down!
ProsCost, active dev team, good product
Conssome limitations. historically had bugs. vacation branding!...we're not just vacations
Recommendations to other buyersits really good
March 7, 2017
Gerald A.
Principal
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Good product and critical for my business”

OverallTheir customer support is amazing and I'm a big fan of the company. If they redesigned the front end, I think this would be an easy five-star product.
ProsThere's a LOT of functionality. This product does more that most in the space.
ConsThe design isn't very intuitive and it's not very clean/pretty.
December 4, 2018
Firat Y.

“Very decent app”

ProsEasy to use, no double bookings so far, automated messages go out easily. Overall happy with the product.
ConsReport features could be more customisable and give more information. Problems with the new airbnb API have been difficult to navigate, so i reverted to the old API,
Ricardo G.
Presidente
Automotive, 11-50 employees
May 28, 2018

“My experience with Tokeet”

ProsGreat tool for multiple channels. Connects great with Airbnb and Home Away. Easy to use. I would definitley recommend signing up.
ConsSometimes it gets disconnected from Airbnb but support team responds rapidly. But this does not occur very often
May 28, 2018
Thomas L.
May 15, 2018

“Superb”

ProsThe excellent customer support gives me the confidence that the software can deal with any problems that arise and that it is here for the long term.
ConsI haven't had any problems so far that the team couldn't solve and its been 18 months! long may it continue.
May 15, 2018
Pauline H.
January 13, 2018

“Fairly simple to use with excellent Customer support”

ProsIt is easy to use and the support videos make it easy to get up and running straight away. If there are any issues or bugs in the system then the customer support team are excellent and get things sorted out with the minimum of disruption to your business.
ConsSome of the videos have no sound, and some of the videos use technical language which it is hard for the lay person who is not a "techi" to understand.
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
December 21, 2017

“Easy to use and affordable”

ProsSupport team is always there when you need them and I'm always satisfied with their support. They answer my email right away.
ConsSometimes there are questions that are not in their Q&A portion but you can always email them so its not really a problem for me
Grant M.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 2, 2017

“Potentially brilliant App flawed in multiple ways.”

ConsFirst upon registering for my trial I hit immediate roadblocks. I use Stripe and PayPal, but Tokeet requires a plan to use either of these. A free trial should not be limited, my understanding of a free trial is to test all of the Apps functionality. Secondly, I was unable to really manage my account properly while using the free trial. I completed an automated import from AirBnb of my listings. I was unable to remove 4 of the unused listing due to a message Unable to delete rental. This rental has associated inquiries and had a total of 6 listings. Basically 2 active and 4 inactive, which I could not remove. Third, I was constantly forced to add my credit card and select a paid plan, I was unable to remove rentals, I was unable to reduce my listing quantity from 6 to 2 and pay the designated amount for my listing quantity. Lastly, after all of the above nonsense, I figured I would just delete my account completely. I can report it is simply NOT possible to delete your account. They still force you to add a credit card and select a plan just to access my account info and remove my account. All of the above just makes me wonder about this company. And requests to customer service did not pan out.
August 2, 2017
Sorin C.
October 14, 2018

“An absolute nightmare”

OverallBad software, bad support team and you will loose your patience together with your money. AVOID!
ProsIt seemed to have a good balance of features and price.
ConsHave used Tokeet for about half a year but we definitely cannot recommend it for managing different channels. Constantly loosing connections and automatically spamming our homeowner's accounts on email because of it. The interface and functionality you get for the price can seem appealing at first, but the software is poorly designed on the back-end to the point of it being unusable. When you realise that problems run deep and that these are not temporary glitches, you reach out for the customer support on chat to receive copy/paste templated answers that drive you crazy. Their support chat manages somehow to be a far worse experience than a chatbot, not sure how is this even possible. No one in the team has ever been authentically interested in fixing our issues but they keep constantly launching new features without fixing their core ones.
October 14, 2018
Marilyn P.
July 27, 2018

“Great product!”

ProsThe system suits my needs very well. The online help is great. The chat has been very useful. Customer service has been proactive and friendly.
ConsThe app on my iPad does not work very well. It works fine on my iPhone. I prefer to use my iPad because the iPhone is too small. Please can you get it to render properly?
July 27, 2018
Ruthven J.

“Great product”

ProsFlexible, shareable, good customer service response time, it allows me to operate like a full service property, I am able to grow and expand seamlessly.
ConsI cannot think of anything specific that I do not like, it takes a while to get familiar with the interfaces, but when compared to similar products it was an easy decision to make.
Quincy Ashton M.
August 22, 2018

“A Great Cross-Platform Scheduling Product”

Pros- You can online chat with an associate anytime - Manages all my Short-Term Rental Listings - You can share your calendar with your housekeeping staff - Fairly affordable
Cons- There isn't much more this app/platform does besides manages your listings' calendars - Can be a bit tricky to use
Bruno C.
January 25, 2017

“Affordable and reliable channel manager with many capabilities”

OverallI have been using Tokeet for 4 rentals. It is fully integrated with the main booking platforms and the integrations work perfectly. I took me a while to set everything up as I wanted but the customer support was always helpful and responsive. Value for money is just great considering that you can: - integrate every booking platform I can think of - send invoices and update payments status - create your own website with real time availability - send/receive messages from it instead of using the channels - create different rate categories and push them to different channels. I only have good words for this software as it help me developing my business towards a far superior level. What I would personally improve is the mobile app and the possibility to include the cleaning fee in the rates but I am fully satisfied with this product.
January 25, 2017
Gerald A.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2019

“Used to be a good product...”

ProsIt had decent features and functionality. Once we had it all properly configured, it worked well initially.
ConsThe product strategy was really weak. Features that were promised for years (like Quickbooks integration) were never delivered. Other features were segmented into new products and then offered for an increased price. The core pricing plan was changed again as well. So essentially, I was on a path to paying more money for a product that was losing features and not developing new ones. I knew I had to switch and leave Tokeet.
July 28, 2019
Rich M.
May 9, 2018

“The worst support staff EVER & a VERY bad product”

ProsThe product & sales pitch looks good. The product offers a lot, but delivers very little. If it actually did what it claimed to do, it would be a great product. It claims to be a Channel Manager, but can not even keep channels active.
ConsThe App & sales video promises a lot, but delivers very little. The Mantra of the support guys is to just ignore the problems you are having, that it doesn't matter. The App is incapable of maintaining the live connections to all the different channels & within days channels have to be re-added or reverified. You contact support & the support guys are useless. The website even gets flagged up as a Security risk by Safari & the support guys just tell you to ignore that too. Every time I raise a problem I get temporary fixes that involves me doing all the work, in order to work around inherent bugs in the system & before the problems are even solved the support team are messaging me to tell me they are "closing the support tickets". I have contacted them to tell them not to do that & they just ignore their customers. AVOID THIS PRODUCT AT ALL COSTS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR YOUR TIME. THEY DO NOT CARE YOU HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN.
May 9, 2018
James J.
August 8, 2018

“Ace”

ProsSimple, very user friendly & does what it promises. The results and layout are all well assembled. Thank you!
ConsNothing to dislike but I am aware I'm a small operator. It's only been 8 months but it's made them very easy for me.
August 8, 2018
Dan O.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 28, 2019

“Terrible service and they don't support all of the features they offer”

ProsI liked what the sales pitch offered, such as CSS support and javascript includes.
ConsThe support. Having added a basic piece of CSS their system just falls over, plus i've just been told they don't support this feature and aren't able to tell me what CSS syntax IS supported - despite JS and CSS being plastered all over their sales literature. Today, it took an 8 hour conversation over live chat to get this information and their support offered me a selection of solutions first which were entirely unrelated - even I could tell this as a user.
February 28, 2019
Celia H.
October 6, 2017

“Great marketing but disappointing product”

ProsNice website - good marketing - a really decent user interface and adequate user support and documentation.
ConsWe got excited when looking at the homepage and it all looked like a product offering a lot of the features we needed. In the end though the site is very procedural and requires a lot of data entry, some of the connections to other softwares are not active or do not work correctly. The channel manager is pretty weak and does not allow proper synchronisation of most of the data, and lacks many of the channels we need to expand our business. Probably an ok tool for somebody who wants to spend little and manages up to 3 or 4 properties, but nowhere near the enterprise-class software we need to grow our business and automate our processes.

By Tokeet on April 2, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Our channel partnerships are described in more detail here: http://help.tokeet.com/channel-manager/tokeet-channel-manager-overview As we plan our product roadmap for 2018, we expect to add multiple new API partnerships, as well as several best-of-breed products that will really add value to your vacation rental business. Thanks again for your feedback!
October 6, 2017
Edward C.
July 25, 2018

“Phenomenal customer support.”

ProsThe support team goes out of its way to help. They even created a special tutorial that solved my unique problem. I have two hotel properties with only one room each so my needs are not complicated. Even so, being new to such software requires some adjustment and the support team is patient and extremely helpful.
ConsThe instant chat is not manned on weekends. Normally, instant chat is very effective but coincidentally, my one problem happened on Saturday. However, the team leader replied by email within an hour!
July 25, 2018
Karol D.
January 20, 2018

“Worst experience ever - caused severl bookings for /night each!!!”

ProsI thought it would be a good tool to synch airbnb and booking.com. Turned out - it'amp;#39;s not! It was the worst tool ever!
ConsIt'amp;#39;s extremely difficult for me to use the GUI, it'amp;#39;s overloaded with features and I had great difficulties in finding the simplest options... Additionally - due to its error with pushing rates to booking.com I received several bookings for per night ... Never again will I use the software!

By Tokeet on April 2, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. We understand that there is a learning curve in learning a new platform; it gets easier each time after initial setup. Here's a great article on best practices around pushing rates to Booking.com: http://help.tokeet.com/channel-manager/booking-com/pushing-rates-to-bookingcom Our Support team is available to work with you on the issue 24 hours a day, on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Thank you again for your feedback.
January 20, 2018
Matthew W.
Managing Director
January 13, 2018

“Leading the way in property management”

Pros. The team are always on hand to help you with any issues . The features it offers for the price are second to none . The team are always looking to develop new features
Nathan B.
December 21, 2017

“We highly recommend Tokeet”

ProsThe support is great. I've never had any problems with the app Interface is very easy to use and understand. Tokeet are always looking to grow and develop their product
Ian C.
December 21, 2018

“Growing Pains Abound”

OverallAs a first foray into CMS after a lengthy search Tokeet was ultimately disappointing. With roughly a 30% failure rate in their Signature platform resulting in guests being unable to sign their contracts and the Automata platform being totaly unuseable for over a week ultimately Tokeet was a disappointing experience.
ProsTokeet is easy to get used to using and the Ux/Ui is clean and modern. It offers several integrations that can be very helpful in automating business functions.
ConsLots of growing pains, technical glitches and slow support. While the Automata and Signature add ons look good up front the have numerous technical issues still that diminish their value significantly.
December 21, 2018