Gorgias Ratings

Overall

About Gorgias

Gorgias is the highest-rated customer service and live chat helpdesk for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores. See customer support requests from email, live chat, phone, and social media in one place. Edit/refund orders, cancel subscriptions, award loyalty points, and more in one click. Use templates, automations, rules, and macros to cut support time. Your support team will be more productive and your customers will love you. Get a demo today to see how it works. Learn more about Gorgias

Avishai M.
Innovation and Product Manager
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
February 2, 2018

“an effective auto-expanding text tool”

ProsGorgias is definitely an effective auto-expanding text tool for Gmail and LinkedIn. The choices menu is gorgeous and enables you to definitely create HTML templates with keyword shortcuts utilizing a simple graphical interface. When you spend the better a part of your daily projects answering e-mail, you'd prosper to make use of canned responses or quick text to efficient your email replies. If you are using Gmail, Facebook, or LinkedIn for the work, there is a free Chrome extension known as Gorgias which will make your work a bit easier. This free extension provides a couple of fundamental templates for Gmail for example greetings, closing /signature with choices to rapidly incorporate your own. With only a couple of email shortcuts, you need to end up working individuals emails just like a pro. Let's check out the mail templates that you could create using Gorgias to simplify your projects flow. With the extension installed all you need to do is type a shortcut and press Tab. This will automatically enter the text defined in the template
February 2, 2018
Rileigh B.
Sales Representative
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
June 27, 2018

“Excellent! Has saved me WEEKS of time. ”

OverallThis product saves me so much time I couldn't imagine doing my job without it.
ProsI love this software. Absolutely one of my favorites out. Because of the nature of my job, I send a lot of emails responses to similar questions, this software allows me to save a response that I felt was good and use it whenever the same question comes up. All I have to do it type the keyword and press tab and its there. Brilliant idea.
ConsI am very hard pressed to find any cons with this system. It's simple, easy to use, and saves me tons of time. The only issue I have come across is the hot keys not copying correctly into calendar invites but that is only in rare instances.
June 27, 2018
Ashley L.
Account Executive
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
December 7, 2017

“We use Gorgias to produce easy email templates”

OverallEfficiency
ProsGorgias has cut time and made it easier with their email templates. It allows us to be extremely efficient.
ConsThere is not much I like least, it is user friendly an easy to use. Sometimes the icon does not appear in the body of the email.
December 7, 2017
Lindsey H.
Social Media Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“Gorgias for Customer Chat”

OverallOverall, Gorgias is a great tool for staying on top of customer feedback and providing excellent customer service.
ProsI really love how easy it is to interact with customers. You can quickly see new inquiries and categorize them by platform type. (inbox, chat, etc.) as well as label them for ease of referencing them later. My favorite feature is simply being able to search through past conversations. If I can't remember the specific answer I gave regarding an issue, I can search for a keyword and find it.
ConsI don't like that they took away the option to manually mark your Chat team as "unavailable". Instead, your chat is now available when your hours are set and unavailable when they are not. With a small team, we often can't be at the computer for the full set hours and like to jump on as we are available.
June 13, 2019
Antonio C.
Sr SDR
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
September 20, 2017

“Gorgias has really saved me time.”

OverallI was able to save a lot of time in my emails. This allowed me to double the amount of work I can get done.
ProsBeing able to use short keys when sending emails saves me a great deal of time with a number of emails that I send in a day.
ConsI have not been able to get the subject to auto-populate. Not sure why still. It is however still easy to type that and then the short key. Great tool!
September 20, 2017
Anna L.
Customer Experience Lead
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
June 27, 2017

“Gorgias is a growing company with the potential to change the customer support world. ”

OverallThe Gorgias team goes out of their way to add features to maximize your customer support efficiency.
ProsGorgias customer support is truly amazing. If they do not have a feature available that you want, they will make necessary changes to ensure the very best experience.
ConsGorgias is very new. There are still some glitches that occur. If a glitch happens, the Gorgias team fixes it very quickly.
June 27, 2017
Frank T.
Agile Coach
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
February 10, 2017

“Fast, efficient and powerful”

OverallGorgias is very easy to setup and to work with. We could customize it quickly to our needs. It has some powerful features, and macros and integrations are a real time saver. Thanks to the support staff for answering all our questions and listening to our feedback. Frequent updates are nice, the software is continuously improving. We are really happy Gorgias users!
ProsCustom views and rules.
ConsSpam filtering.
February 10, 2017
Eric S.
Chief Operating Officer
July 18, 2017

“Best Customer Support Platform for Shopify”

Pros- Seemless integration into Shopify - Easy to use and navigate; shorter onboarding times - Amazing team that really listens to customeer feedback
Cons- Young product that requires some bug squashing - Still growing the number of integrations that they have developed
Alessandro B.
Business Developer
Events Services, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2017

“Great tool, great support”

OverallThis is not my first help desk software, but it is certainly the one with which we're getting better. We use it to manage the customer care of a cinema ticketing booking service, so we need to be fast and effective: we were looking for a product that did not have a thousand functions - of which many unnecessary - but focused on the most important features. With Gorgias we found what we were looking for. And the staff of Gorgias is kind, fast and effective.
ProsFast; simple but complete; clear UI; the right functions, without getting lost in useless tools or procedure
ConsWhat can I say? Blue is my favorite color, but this is a marginal detail :-)
April 11, 2017
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
July 18, 2019

“Great All-Around Customer Service Software”

OverallOne, succinct terminal for all of our Customer Service needs is very helpful
ProsGorgias allows us to manage our FB, Messenger, Instagram, Amazon, Email, and other Customer Service outlets all in one helpful interface. It puts a picture to each user's name, allowing for a more "personalized" looking response.
ConsHaving transferred over from Zen Desk, some of the software feels "backwards." But overall, super intuitive and solves many of our long term issues.
July 18, 2019
Forrest S.
Customer Support Agent
July 18, 2017

“Makes communicating with customers a walk in the park!”

OverallEasy and simple communication amongst company customers.
ProsI like how Gorgias allows me to organize all the different tickets and also assign tickets to various employees.
ConsThe interface may be my least favorite thing about Gorgias because although it gets the job done, I think that it could have a sleeker, more pleasing to the eye interface.
Robyn C.
Recruiter
Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Gorgias Templates”

OverallI often type the same or very similar email responses daily so using Gorgias for easy-access templates to plug in saves me a ton of time!
ProsThank you can build custom email templates and easily use the extension within your email platform
ConsSo far I have no complaints about Gorgias because it's so easy to use and very handy
February 27, 2019
Clayton B.
Sales Development Representative
July 19, 2018

“Love using this! Makes mass emailing a breeze”

ProsBeing at a job where I send out similar emails every single day, it is so nice to be able to customize my emails and shortcuts to optimize my time at work.
ConsThey only thing I can think of that would be bad, is the look of the software. It looks old and outdated.
July 19, 2018
Christie S.
Account Executive
June 5, 2018

“Easy to use tool for templates”

ProsI only used the trial and it was really easy to set up. I only used it for email logging to Salesforce and email templates.
ConsThere was no email tracking in the trial, which I'm not sure if that's a function for the paid version.
June 5, 2018
Petteri P.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
January 31, 2017

“Very satisfied”

OverallThe customer service is very responsive and helpful. Romain helped in setting up some extra features for us as well. Top notch!
January 31, 2017