Customer.guru Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
3.8/5

About Customer.guru

A set-and-forget service that automatically measures your customer satisfaction over time using Net Promoter System. Learn more about Customer.guru

Ale R.
Editor
Newspapers, 1-10 employees
February 15, 2018

“easy to use, and save alot of time”

OverallGood insight about how people engage with our brand, and how likely they recommend our magazine
ProsAt first, i think why i need this? I try it..and is really good if you want to dig in your customer Most of the systems are pain to setup and people ignore, customer guru is really good when you try to see how people is engage with your brand. - Save alot of time - Easy to implement NPS - Really set and forget - Good for get the insight how your brand is performing - Even the bad reviews get a nice feedback - If you dont know nothing about NPS, you can start right away. - Stats and report - Love the ui and design We implement in our magazine, for readers to get a feedback ,how much people like it our content? how much recomend to another pregnant woman?
ConsNot really. Is pretty simple to use and send NPS surveys Maybe a - list of duplicate emails or a better way to not send to the same people (who open, who ignore, etc) - I wish they offert more features, like rewards for people or other type of system
February 15, 2018
Paphunkkorn K.
C.E.O. & Founder
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2019

“Super Awesome Customer Feedback Platform”

OverallAwesome and glad to have their service!!
ProsEasy to setting up, work precisely and stable.... You can easily manage the task and just wait for them to process its task when the time come!
Consone small bug on the overall processing set up, even install the code properly the system not detect as 100% complete set but the system works as usual already. Just little annoying seeing that "not finish setting at the dashboard"
March 15, 2019
Sawyer H.
Retail, Self-employed
May 15, 2019

“ALL but 2 of my reviews deleted, and crappy customer support to go with it.”

OverallI understand that data loss may happen, but the customer support's response was slow, and a total waste of my time. I write this review not in an attempt to damage their business, but I hope they can correct this for myself, and other customers.
ProsFairly easy to use. Good looking web app.
ConsAs a developing business customer reviews are crucial to the growth of my business. This summer I sent an NPS survey to my customers. I got great reviews, (thank god I wrote some of them down). My business is a seasonal business, so after that I took a break. Now my business is starting up again for the season, and I checked into Customer.guru's dashboard to see my reviews again to use for marketing. When I checked in, only 2 recent surveys remained, and the rest where all deleted. I contacted customer support, and they asked several basic questions, and I answered repeatedly that I did not delete all but 2 of me reviews accidentally (I don't even know how one would do that accidentally). After about a WEEK of no response, he rose from the dead and told me that nothing like this has ever happened, and that there is nothing they could do about. I responded with anger about how it took a whole week to reply, and he responded by saying "once you delete the ratings, they are gone for good" as if it was my fault. After such an incident, I would expect better customer service. A week long responce AND Very little guide on what I should do next AND No reimbursement, even if small.
May 15, 2019
Cammy A.
July 18, 2017

“Great for Surveys”

ProsCustomer.guru makes life easier for us. Survey clients with automatic followups. I love the overall design of their dashboard and their app. Analytics for the right decisions They have Zapier integration aswell!
ConsThey have countless times said that they made Customer.guru for its simplicity, meaning, 1 account = 1 client or 1 campaign. I do hope they change it and allow multiple campaigns to be run. Emails are being sent from their email, no whitelabled option at the moment.
July 18, 2017
Vladimir M.
September 28, 2016

“Amazing support!”

OverallThe best tool out there to measure Net Promoter Score. It's super simple to setup, mainly if you want to use it for an e-shop powered by Shopify and really easy to use. Can't recommend it enough! :)
September 28, 2016
March 29, 2018

“Used to check customer satisfaction on a membership site.”

ProsI like how Customer.guru allows us to aggregate feedback from clients in one place. It is especially good in giving business owners a snapshot view of customer satisfaction in a recent time period.
ConsThe reporting and analytics side of Customer.guru isn't very flexible and doesn't allow me to play with the data very easily.
March 29, 2018