Circle.us Ratings

Overall

About Circle.us

Circle.us is a shipping solution that supports all major shipping carriers & services in one single account with commercial shipping rates for business. No carrier accounts needed. Orders from all sources are collected in a simple screen where labels and packing slips can be printed in batch and kept updated with shipping status and tracking information. Before the package is delivered, Circle.us will keep following the shipment status up and notify you immediately any exception is found. Learn more about Circle.us

FRANK Y.
March 31, 2017

“Great shipping service and Big Saving!”

OverallWe have been using Circle.us (Previously named Maimaijiao) for years, and greatly impressed by their great service, fast, stable, but saving much! This helps our company operation a lot and save budget too. Will definitely continue to work with them for our future need and recommend them to my partners whoever wants to use shipping services. Keep it up with all the good service and rate!
ProsFAST, BIG SAVING
ConsSOMETIMES SYSTEM UPDATE HAS SOME BUG
Recommendations to other buyersNEED TO MONITOR FINANCE RECHARGE SPEED, AND MAINTAIN RATE
Xiaodong D.
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2017

“Circle.us review”

OverallOverall circle.us is easy to use. Website integrate multiple carriers for user choice, shipping rate also has great discount that save lots of money us.
Proseasy to use
Conssometime website runing slow
Recommendations to other buyersno
April 24, 2017
Canxin L.
March 31, 2017

“valuable tools for business ”

OverallIt is one of the most important tools for my business since it save a lot every year. My only issue is when creating manual order, it won't require customer's phone number, but when you creat label it will ask for it , then you have to go back and revise the customer's info. I would say it's a bug since long time ago and hope fix it soon
ProsFunctions, auto import. Method of recharge
ConsSmall screen mode
Recommendations to other buyersSee comments
Cole M.
Principal
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
January 16, 2018

“Was great - Is no longer great as of 1-16-2018.”

Overalli received discounted shipping rates but they are discontinued.
ProsPreviously, circle provided nicely discount shipping rates for FedEx & UPS. Although, they eliminated, (or lost - I have no idea), their deal with FedEx a few months ago they have continued to provide good rates through UPS. (This change happened around October or November 2017.) The UI is fine; it's not relevant to me for the service they provide: cheap shipping.
ConsCircle eliminated, or lost, their ability to provide discounted shipping rates for UPS - and they only gave their customers, or us anyway, about 36 hours notice. The notification email mentions a nebulous upcoming fulfillment option, but they do not provide pricing, and I'm disinclined to move my product to a circle fulfillment center because I have no idea whether they'll be able to stay in business.
January 16, 2018
Renbin z.
reseller
May 23, 2017

“have used the website to buy shipping labels for two years. Like it so far.”

Overallgood price for labels
ProsIt automatically connects to amazon and ebay account so that all orders will show up. It saves tons of time. Good price for UPS, Fedex and USPS.
Consthe website is not very user-friendly. Probably need more work on how to re-arrange sections, buttons, etc.
May 23, 2017
Eric P.
March 31, 2017

“Legit savings from a legit company”

OverallIn the beginning, the fact that the savings on shipping was so significant, and I was not at all familiar with the company, I wasn't quite sure it was legitimate. After a good 100 shipments or so, I can say with confidence that this was one of our company's better finds. We're saving a lot of money in shipping and when UPS loses a package or we have some other issue with the shipment, Circle.us helps resolve it very quickly and painlessly. I'm very impressed.
ProsThe most recent update is straight forward and flows well.
ConsThere have been some bugs in the past, but nothing that keeps us from using the software.
Recommendations to other buyersUse their live support if you have questions.

By Interlink Information Technology on April 26, 2017
Thanks for your trust. We aim to provide the very highest levels of service :)
Ken W.
general flunky
Food & Beverages, Self-employed

“Pretty good”

OverallI found circle via the web, I had been using endicia and circle saved me money. the one thing I would say about the syntax is that you can tell the hugh Chinese influence, some errors are only in Chinese so you don't know what the problem is but will continue to use the service. would really like to link it to my 3dcart store.
Prossave on shipping costs
Consit's improving once you see the flow it's pretty easy
Recommendations to other buyersyes tie to 3dcart.....lol

By Interlink Information Technology on April 20, 2017
Hi Ken, Thanks for shipping with Circle.us. We have recently improved a lot in the error messages. And, integration with 3dcart is on our to-do list.
jingjing y.
Biotechnology, Unspecified
March 31, 2017

“A nice and easy use of the software”

OverallI started using this software 2 years ago, it is well used and save me lots of money. Besides, the customer service is quite quick and patient.
ProsClear and easy use
Consno
Wangyanqi S.
Investment analyst
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees
March 31, 2017

“Improvement on the usage”

OverallAfter the changing of all the functions, I found a little bit confused. I think necessary and detailed instructions should be provide on the new form of website.
ProsDiscount on shipping
ConsSometimes find hard to use
Recommendations to other buyersNeed improvement on the use age and F&Q on the error msg.
Alice Y.
Associate
March 31, 2017

“Love circle.us so much!!!”

OverallCircle.us saved me a lot of money indeed. I definitely love the website. It will be great if it can print international shipping labels . Please add that feature if it is possible.
ProsThe label printing service.
ConsNo international feature. Also the new version seems make it difficult for us to check the shipping address.
Recommendations to other buyersPlease add international shipping feature, and then u will be perfect!
hong z.
manager
Education Management, Self-employed

“Overall, good service”

OverallThe only shortcoming now is the delivery guarantee date is missing, which should be very important feature.
Prosgood customer service. easy to use; discount price
Consnot easy to search for a previous order; no delivery guarantee date showing
Recommendations to other buyersno

By Interlink Information Technology on April 20, 2017
Thanks for shipping with Circle.us. You will soon be able to check the delivery guarantee date again :)
Yong H.
March 31, 2017

“Great experience with Circle”

OverallI have been using the Circle service for almost one year. It is very easy to use. I can print my shipping label within five minutes now. And the important thing is that I can get very reasonable and cheap price compared with other websites. It is a real advantage and hope have a lower cost in the future. The new version is available now. Although I have not gotten to use it I will give my best try to use it. And the last thing is that I can get very quick response once I contact the customer service. They solved my question and gave me the solution very quickly. That is impressive. I want to thank them.
Atanas S.
CFO
Retail, 51-200 employees

“great product”

OverallI am very happy with the service, cost and efficiency of the site. The new set up is a little confusing so i am trying to learn it
Lori K.
Homemaker
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
April 25, 2017

“Love shipping with Circle!”

OverallWe found Circle for our shipping needs at Christmas time. We needed to ship several large, heavier packages and wanted a less expensive option for doing so. We found just what we were looking for through Circle. Their shipping prices are much more reasonable. Setting up the labels is easy and it stores your info for the next time you may need it. The on line help is fast and convenient, so helpful and kind. I love that we can choose which company we want to ship through, it is easy to see the price and how many days in transit for each company so you can make your decision. We have now shipped many packages using Circle. They are best for larger, heavier packages, however not so much for smaller packages. I have found small, light packages are better to just ship through USPS. But otherwise, as of now I do not have anything negative to report. We are very happy using Circle for out shipping needs! Thank you for taking the time to read this review, Lori
ProsIt is very easy to use with great help if you need it.
ConsWish I could ship small light way packages cheaper through them also.
Recommendations to other buyersNot anything extra. Just love that we found them!
Clinton B.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

“Good shipping store”

OverallUsing this store is simple and it helps save a lot of money. There are no hidden charges unlike many other stores. Calculating shipping charges is fairly simple.
ProsSimple to use
ConsJust a few glitches like the validation feature that they need to fix
Rui D.
April 5, 2017

“New feature wanted”

OverallCould you add function to notify user when his balance below certain amount? For example, I want to see a warning icon or an email when my balance is below $200, so I can use ACH to add fund, which usually takes several day.

By Interlink Information Technology on April 20, 2017
Thanks for your advice. Regarding your concerns, we will (actually already on the way) design a notification system, and make you able to set up your notification preferences, including but not limited to getting email notifications when the account balance is low.
April 5, 2017
Huayi L.
April 26, 2017

“Easy and fast”

Overall Organized, imports orders automatically, excellent customer service, fast and responsive! When I have to is it at work it works great never had a problem with it so far easy to learn and work
ProsVery user-friendly. Can easily select different carriers to check pricing.
ConsWish you could pay for a yearly discount
Recommendations to other buyersI wish they would send reminder emails about when my account will be charged
April 26, 2017
Abby D.
November 28, 2016

“Circle.us helped me a lot ”

OverallAfter using Circle.us, I save the courier cost and get more profit from the orders. In the beginning, I was not familiar with it and met some problems ,but they were so patient to explain to me. No matter what problems i met, they will help me to solve it. If the system speed can be improved, I think the user experience will be better.

By Interlink Information Technology on April 20, 2017
Thanks for shipping with Circle.us. We've improved the system speed and the UX must be much better now.
November 28, 2016
Lucia L.
November 14, 2016

“Adding Shopify will be better”

OverallI use Circle.us for 3 years, it really move forward a lot. What touch me most is its service. They are ready all time. Every time I need help, they always there. I hope it can integrate more selling channels, especially Shopify, I need it soon!

By Interlink Information Technology on November 20, 2016
All customers' voice have been heard! We add the Shopify several days before, and you can combine your shop immediately. Need other help, feel free to connect us. You know we always be there!
November 14, 2016
Jie Z.
March 31, 2017

“Needs a good PM and a good engineer in testing with deep understanding of cross-border e-Commerce”

OverallHave used the product more than one month as our interim warehouse in the U.S. The support team has been very responsive. However, if the PM and the test team had done a good job, I would not have to contact the support on a daily basis. In general, this tool is promising and a big help to our Amazon business.
Recommendations to other buyershire a PM with a deep understanding of cross-border e-Commerce
Alethea H.

“Love this Software! ”

OverallI tell everyone I know that ships a lot about this Software, it has saved us a bunch of Money on Shipping! I love it!
Daniel C.
April 10, 2017

“Great Shipping Site”

OverallIt took a Chat to custom support for me to figure it out but Amy was a huge help and had me using the program in no time. The new site is much more user friendly . We have shipped 10 packages with no problems. Will recommend Circle.us to anyone I know that ships.

By Interlink Information Technology on April 20, 2017
Thanks for your recommendation and Amy will be very happy to hear that.
April 10, 2017
H. C.
March 31, 2017

“there are things to improve...”

Overalloverall it is great. couple of things: please don't keep change the interface; there is a 35 characters limit on length of name/address.

By Interlink Information Technology on April 20, 2017
Thanks for shipping with Circle.us. The reason behind you cannot input more than 35 characters in Name/Address is that the shipping API of the carriers has limited the length of Name/Address into 35 characters.
Howard M.
August 31, 2017

“Cheap”

ProsNot much hard to use- not intuitive-- once we figured it out is was okay. It could be improved. I am not sure who heads customer service but it is non existent. Circle is cheap but have terrible customer service
ConsBad interface- impossible to get in touch with these people- they are never on chat never answer the phone
August 31, 2017
junfeng w.

“Overall Great experience”

OverallI have used this this website for a few years from the launch of maimaijiao. Overall great experience, saved me a lot of money and time. It is one hub for everything. The website still has a lot to improve, to add more features so easy to manage the inventory.
Di F.
April 6, 2017

“Excellent provider of shipping services at decent discounted rates”

OverallStill quite new at circle.us, having just moved from MMJ to the new site, so we have encountered some learning curves, and some screens are not as intuitive as at MMJ while other screens are more straight forward. Overall, a very good site that does what we expect
April 6, 2017
Shawn H.
March 31, 2017

“It's good to have such a tool to combine all sales channel together”

OverallIt's very convenient to use the web service to do the shipping for my different stores in different online markets. The basic requirements are all great. That will be better if it can map the products for different channels, and can synchronize the data with some accounting software.
Jonathan S.

“A few surprises”

OverallMostly good but I can't read Chinese, so I had to contact support when I was was stuck. Support is very good, but I'd be stuck without it. Now I have to learn a new layout and format. The last one was fine because it did what I wanted.
Hui G.
March 31, 2017

“Nice service with almost everything I need”

OverallI have been using circle.us for about 2 years. It has almost everything I need: seamless integration with other platform, great price, easy to use. There are a couple of functionalities I wish it has, but to be honest those are really exotic needs.
xiufeng l.
March 31, 2017

“easy use and reasonable rate but still need to improve”

Overallcustomer service is always available and every time my problem is solved. The rate of UPS is my favorite. It seems there is no flat rate USPS shipping, which I use mostly. Hope circle add USPS flat rate priority shipping feature in future.
Travis L.
Technical
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

“Great experience ”

OverallGreat experience I'm learning the new version seen to be packed full of useful resources thank you guys
ProsAll the features
ConsIt needs a step by step guide

By Interlink Information Technology on April 20, 2017
Thanks for shipping with us. We've realize the importance of 'step-by-step' guidance. And, a new Welcome Page is coming soon, which would guide you to set up your account and to take a tour of the software.
Stephen W.
March 31, 2017

“Not perfect but headed in the right direction”

OverallThey seem to be headed in the right direction, keep it up. I would like to see a side by side rate comparison rather than having to do each individually and need to have better pricing for high volume shippers
KAI W.

“rate is higher”

Overalloverall Circle has a good service, but the rate is higher than other similar company. I like the customer service here, always response quickly. hopefully, you guys can provide better rate in future.
jason l.
April 2, 2017

“Great Help!”

OverallWith the help of circle.us, the efficiency of my shipping team improve tremendously! And I can easily track all the shipment status on website. Great too!
April 2, 2017
Christina Y.

“great saving”

OverallIt helped our company saved 50% of shipping cost. Very convenient to use as well. We use it daily. It saves us in both domestic and international shipment.
Sherilyn R.
Admin Assistant
Real Estate, Unspecified

“Circle Ratings”

OverallIt has been very easy to learn to use. Nice to see the the savings you get from the regular fedex charges.
Mike L.
March 31, 2017

“Customer Support is very helpful”

OverallHave some unusual situation and need customer support from Circle.us. They are very helpful and knowledgeable and willing to give me suggestion.
Angela S.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Great Service”

OverallGreat rates and easy to use! I use this to ship everything and its nice to see in one place all of your orders and track easily.
ProsI like that everything is in one place and you don't have to go to multiple sites to get rates.
ConsEverything is good.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat service.
Taoli G.
March 31, 2017

“Thank you for providing your service.”

OverallCustomer support is a little bit slow and online chat will be better. I have been using your service for more than 3 years.
hannah g.

“Easy to use”

OverallNo commitments, pay as you go. Super easy to navigate. Customer service on top of their game. Refunds for void labels are instant.
Colin Z.

“Good service”

OverallGenerally the website is easy to use. There are bugs though waiting to be fixed. The price is nice which can save you a lot.
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“Great shipping software”

OverallOverall great experience and efficient website.
ProsCircle-us provides great savings on shipping! The site is easy to use and pretty intuitive.
ConsThe website occasionally runs very slowly and experiences some glitches/bugs.
October 10, 2018
Jack Y.
March 31, 2017

“The new version is worse then old version.”

OverallNew version missing item qty which is very important for prepare the package and calculate package weight. The note column is also pretty useful since buyer may left message on the order. The item come with link will be good for seller to get details on the item. Also somehow I have several times hanging there on calculate shipping rate, especially for Fedex.
Ming L.
April 4, 2017

“circle.us - decent discount with major carriers, but not the best user interface”

Overallcircle.us offers decent discount for major US freight services, including UPS/USPS/Fedex etc. You can import order information from amazon and ebay (however, not always work) as well. Web interface can certainly be improved, some of the features/functionalities are not intuitive
April 4, 2017
guihua z.
March 31, 2017

“still great room to improve”

Overallthe customer didn't respond my request in time, and I contacted more then 3 times. they promised me they will contact UPS, but they didn't. another thing is there is always cost adjustment, and I never know what the real shipping cost is.
Jorge B.
Packaging and Containers, 1-10 employees
March 31, 2017

“A great savings that needs some improvements”

OverallInterface needs some improvements. Sometimes hard to do international shipments. rates are not accurate, you get a quote and later you get an adjustment. But Circle is a great system overall
Prossomehow easy to work
Consneeds more functionality - crashes sometimes.
Recommendations to other buyersold system had estimating for shipments very easy to do. no longer there