Finaeo Ratings

Overall

About Finaeo

Finaeo is a FREE cloud-based digital assistance platform that enables insurance advisors to save time, stay compliant, and streamline their systems to be efficient. Advisors that #RunAdvising with Finaeo has total control over their client relationships, back-office administration, product mix & data. Learn more about Finaeo

Jon C.
Certified Financial Planner
March 23, 2017

“Next level CRM”

OverallBeen using this for a couple months now. Is already turning into the best CRM I have ever used. being able to have an AI assistant send me reminder to do things I promised to clients in emails is genius. they're constantly adding new abilities and useful features that are specific to financial advisors. It' s definitely allowed me to step my game up and be on top of things far better than my old CRM and it's still in a fairly early stage. Definitely recommend getting in on this product to anyone in the industry.
Proseasy to use, intuitive, the AI features and integration with mobile is good.
ConsIt's still being worked on so there is a lot of features that need to be added. That being said its happening at a feverish pace. Can't wait to see what this thing will do once it's fully developed
Recommendations to other buyersTake the time to check it out
March 23, 2017
Terra B.
Financial Services, Self-employed
April 4, 2017

“Finaeo & their team totally outstanding!”

OverallWorking with the team at Finaeo has been a great experience. They listen and implement changes to the program efficiently and seeing the evolution makes it exciting to be using their program. Being a part of this process and knowing their vision, passion and where they are taking this for the future is a privilege. They are creating a product that will ultimately help me in my business to be a better, more compliant, up to date and organized me! Putting my best foot forward with my clients. Thanks Finaeo
Prosthe ease of use and the team of people behind the scenes, customer service
Consdon't have any
Recommendations to other buyersIt is an evolution during a time of change in our industry and a much needed service.
Sarah C.
Administrative
April 4, 2017

“The People Make the Product”

OverallFinaeo is one of the most user friendly platforms I've ever used. Our company has gone through a lot of different financial platforms and this is by far the easiest to use and the nicest layout. Everything is easy to find and it's so easy to update files and keep track of tasks and appointments. The guys at Finaeo are absolutely the best customer service team out there. They really know they're stuff and are always available to help out and answer any questions you have. I would definitely suggest anyone in need of a client database needs to try Finaeo.
ProsUser friendly Great customer service Easy to use layout
ConsNone so far
Jeff B.
April 7, 2017

“Finaeo makes running your financial advisory practice easier, more fun, and more profitable”

OverallFinaeo is an awesome, early-stage product for financial advisors. They are working hard and succeeding at filling a niche in how financial advisors better manage their books of business. This, in turn, makes it easier to stay on top of the core function of our business: managing our client relationships. Finaeo is already useful -- from tracking meetings and important notes to the size and timing of deal-flows -- and they've only just begun. What they end up doing with Domo, their AI assistant, may prove to be the game-changer that slays all other CRM-type competitors in this niche. It's exciting to see what lies in store both for the product but also for the modern-day advisor looking to stay on top of the many moving parts that compete for our focus day-in, day-out. I highly recommend considering making Finaeo your go-to CRM for your financial advisory practice.
Howard K.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
April 14, 2017

“What our industry has been needing . . .”

OverallCouldn't recommend this product enough to other people in the financial services and insurance industry. This product was built for them! Recommendation to other buyers: Definitely take a close look at this if you're in insurance or financial services.
ProsPros: Very clean design and modern looking. Built specifically for financial advisors and brokers, so tracks the right information for me.
ConsCons: Nothing major
Recommendations to other buyersThe ongoing refinements and month-over-month enhancements indicate that Finaeo is listening to it's audience.
April 14, 2017
Tracy P.
Bookkeepet
Insurance, Self-employed
April 7, 2017

“A valuable tool for our growing business!”

OverallIt has been a pleasure working with Jonathan at Finaeo. He is very accommodating, professional and receptive to our ideas and suggestions. We are very excited about the new and updated features that Finaeo will provide. I am certain that in the very near future we will become very reliant on this valuable tool and it will give us the capability of providing excellent customer service for our existing and new clients!
ProsFlexibility
ConsNo reports...yet
Recommendations to other buyersThanks for listening to our suggestions!
Glenn S.
April 4, 2017

“Looking to the Future with Finaeo”

OverallFocused on the practical elements of client management and success, with a forward focused technology platform. Willingness to engage end users and define "outcomes" has been excellent, they have an excellent team who care!
ProsEase of use and ability to help shape the future design.
ConsStill in early stages, development and capability will improve over time.
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 21, 2018

“Sophisticated CRM”

ProsEasy to use on desktop & mobile. Clean interface & very aesthetically pleasing.
ConsI understand that this product is still being worked on every day so bugs are being fixed on the regular. Other than that, I didn't find any other issues.
December 21, 2018
William S.
April 5, 2017

“Great product with a little more development... Very responsive to feedback! ”

OverallAs an advisor who has seen several systems used for CRM this one is definitely on the forefront. The decision to use Finaeo was easy for me as I use it to bridge my two unrelated businesses and matriculate my customers from one side into prospects, and then into clients by easy reminders and automation of tasks that used to be left up to me or an assistant.
Ilnaz Z.
Researcher
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 29, 2018

“Finaeo Usage Experience”

ProsIT product convinient for use and justifies its designation.
ConsLags of obvious usage running app (graphically determined).
November 29, 2018
Colleen W.

“Overall great! ”

OverallOverall great experience so far. What makes it so great is the customer service and response time for any issues we experience. I think there is a few more things that need to be added to the program but so far happy with Finaeo.
Bryan M.
April 11, 2017

“Great experience so far”

OverallThe Finaeo team is very proactive as well as responsive. A pleasure to work with so far and a platform which has already helped me in my business very much.
April 11, 2017
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2019

“The people behind the scenes really make this product great”

ProsThere is such a patient and dedicated team behind the product, fantastic customer service
ConsThe software is still new so some things are being worked out but I don't doubt it'll continue to improve
April 5, 2019