PST Recovery Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.6/5
4.1/5

About PST Recovery

Download SysInfoTools PST Recovery Software to recover damaged Outlook PST files. Software allows recovery of more than 20 GB corrupt/damaged PST files created by MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc. It can restore all PST saved journals, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar items, attachments, distribution lists, etc. and supports in all Windows Operating system including latest 10. Learn more about PST Recovery

Kieran S.
Technical Associate
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 11, 2018

“One of the best Outlook Recovery software in the online marketplace”

OverallI used this PST Recovery software a couple of weeks ago when one of my PST files were found corrupted. First, I ran the Inbox Repair tool (scanpst) that didn't work. Then I searched for the "best PST Repair tool" on Google. I came to know about SysInfoTools PST Recovery software. First, I downloaded the free demo version. And by using the demo version, I successfully scanned the corrupted PST file, and checked the preview of my mailbox data. Since I couldn't save the recovered data with the demo version, I purchased the software.
ProsEverything was fabulous except the user-interface. The features which I liked the most are: * It supports any large PST file, i.e. up to 80 GB; * There are three recovery modes: standard, advanced, and deep; * Other than PST format, you can save the recovered data into MSG, DBX, EML, and MBOX formats; * It supports password-protected PST files; * Prior to saving, it generates a preview of the recoverable data;
ConsThe very first thing which I didn't like about this software is the user-interface. Unlike other PST Recovery software, the user-interface was not at all attractive, although it was easy to use this tool. And second thing is the performance. It took around half an hour to scan a corrupt PST file, and then another half an hour to perform recovery.
September 11, 2018
Selvi N.
Writer
April 18, 2018

“Sysinfotools PST Recovery tool is the finest product I had ever used, completely safe and simple!”

Pros1- It supports Windows Operating System with all major and minor versions. 2- Safe and Easy to use interface, completely handy for non-coders. 3- Free Demo version is available with same features.
ConsOnly limited files can be recovered by a free version for large file conversion there is a need to to purchase the licensed version
April 18, 2018
Miguel J.
Insurance Executive
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
March 31, 2017

“Excellent Recovery Software”

OverallI had just used SysInfoTools Outlook mail recovery software when I was unable to open some received PST files and found them corrupt. After using your software I found all my corrupt PST files again in re-usable form in less time.
ProsThis is an excellent tool and its free demo version helped me lot to get interact with its working procedure and with its features.
ConsI have just recovery my 5 GB PST files and have no idea how much it can recover.
Recommendations to other buyersI am totally satisfied with PST Recovery Tool and would like say thanks to all SysInfoTools development team.

By SysInfoTools Software on July 28, 2017
Thank You!
March 31, 2017
Catalinav D.
Digital Marketing Executive
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
November 2, 2016

“Trustworthy Software”

OverallAfter the use of SysInfoTools PST Recovery Tool I got zeal experience. PST Recovery Tool is really an outstanding example of SysInfoTools production.
ProsThe thing that I like most is the simple procedure to use PST Recovery Tool. The Tools is designed in simple manner which is good for both technical and non technical user.
ConsThe maximum limit of repairing corrupt PST files of this PST recovery software is very less.
Recommendations to other buyersUpdate your more products which are in your site.
November 2, 2016
Adam J. S.
Business Person
Computer Hardware, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2016

“Perfect Tool in affordable price”

OverallI just used SysInfoTools PST Recovery Software and found it perfect when I get all my corrupt emails of Outlook back in short time.
ProsThe product is very easy in use and available with free trial that help me lot to know how to use PST recovery tool and about its features.
ConsAs according to my satisfaction I haven't found any cons when I used this product.
Recommendations to other buyersNo advice, only a word "Thanks" for making such a great product.
October 19, 2016
Abbey O.
Helpdesk technician
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
August 6, 2018

“Life saving software”

OverallHelped to get rid of outlook shutting down whenever I start it, my boss is happy with me now.
ProsThe easy and newbie friendly, interface even a novice will be able to use. Just download and install and excellent customer support.
ConsI am yet to find a reason why I don't like the software, maybe pricing not sure.
August 6, 2018
Harsh D.
Technical Support Specialist
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2019

“Simple to use and attractive Interface”

OverallWith the help of the software I repaired my corrupted Outlook data and got back in same machine.
ProsI liked its rapid recovery process. It recovered my 32 GB PST file within few minutes. I really appreciate.
ConsThe software completely worked for me, so I have not any bad word.
April 18, 2019