ProProfs Project Ratings

Overall

About ProProfs Project

ProProfs Project is an online project management tool which allows you and your team to organize projects, delegate tasks, track progress, collaborate, create reports and much more. It is that perfect tool for all your project management needs. With advanced features such as project calendar, gantt charts, time tracking and invoicing, managing projects cannot get simpler. Whether you are a freelancer or a project manager of a fortune 500 company,it is a tool you need to stay on top of your game. Learn more about ProProfs Project

Miguel A. G.

“Projects Done Right!”

OverallPrior to employing the use of Project Bubble to track all of my website projects, I reviewed, download and tested close to a dozen other comparable project management tools. Although my heart was set on a scrum-like tool, Project Bubble was the clear winner due to its functionality and value. Furthermore, it was simple enough for my clients to access and keep track of their status, without having to explain or train them in the process of an Agile-based process, which most are not familiar with. And because most of my projects were extremely short, Project Bubble offered the best user experience of all other tools I tried. Project Bubble is simple, while packing a great amount of functionality and value. It is a very powerful collaborative tool as well. Everything from tracking high level features and functions in my projects to tasking, sub-tasks, comments and file attachments... Project Bubble has it all. While many are now starting to actively seek applications designed around Agile methodologies like the popular Scrum and Kanban processes, I still recommend Project Bubble, despite its lack of Agile support. As a certified Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner, as well as an avid Scrum enthusiast, I am still able to actively fulfill the delivery of projects using Project Bubble. I believe it is one application worth looking into as an affordable, highly functional, project management tool.
ProsProject Bubble is very intuitive and simple to use. It provides an exceptional collaboration platform for communicating with clients. Provides project status at a glance. Its reminder features are great for keeping projects on track.
ConsPrior to this review I had but one con. But since the introduction of their accompanying mobile app, which I had so desired for a while, I do not have a single con I can report about the application.
Heyonil L.
Consultor I de la Calidad y Procesos
June 19, 2018

“Easy, simple and very useful.”

OverallEase and organization
ProsWith just a glance you can follow your projects and see the progress they have made. If doubts or concerns arise about a project, the team can work on the spot (this is very useful and practical). It is great to assign tasks to members of the work team and also, you can share files.
Cons If it is not clear what you want to do in the project, it can become cumbersome. It is necessary that all equipment is necessarily online. You must do a prior training to use it, if you do not have knowledge of the software. For initiates, it can become complex but only for a short period of time.

June 19, 2018
Alicia L.
September 23, 2015

“Love everything about it”

OverallI'm a Graphic Designer and I went online and searched through dozens of project management softwares (not an exaggeration!) I was looking for certain key features: A project management software that had client access, ability to comment, invoicing and tracking expenses. On top of that, the software had to be easy to use and a nice interface - because, hey, I'm a designer and I like things looking pretty! This one really stood out to me, so I created a trial. I had questions for the product team as well and they got back to me within the day, most times within the hour! I kid you not, within the first few days my clients were telling me how awesome this system was. Mind you, we were doing all our communications by email before, so this was a huge step up. The features that I love about this project is: - EASY TO USE - Easy to use and nice interface - MY LOGO - I can customize the system with my own logo - SHARING IMAGES - I can upload images and mockups and my clients can upload any images they would like to share as well - COMMENTING - Ability to have conversations/comments back and forth to each other and get notifications by email, when they have posted on a project - PROGRESS PERCENTAGE - Anywhere from 1 - 100%, I can specify how far we are along in the project by setting a percentage to each project - PROJECT STATUS - By specifying each project with a colour of green, yellow or red, I can easily indicate which ones I am waiting back on from the client and which ones I need to work on There are more features I can't all list here without writing a story. Really impressed and I plan on sticking with Project Bubble for a long time to come.

Jim M.
Writing and Editing, Unspecified
July 27, 2015

“Suitable even for a pretty small business”

OverallI was running a virtual marketing agency - about 10 people working together as dictated by each client/project - on paper, in a ledger book. I had a consultant shop the market for a better solution, and after research she came to me with Project Bubble. It has been a time- and life-saver for me. All my independent contractors can log in and create their own Tasks, or add time to ones I create. Invoicing is so simple, especially since i charge different rates to different clients (I have about 50 clients in a given year). It's much easier for me to keep track of how much I owe each contractor (previously a nightmare, since I pay them only when I get paid by each client). The learning curve for PB was very short, and I've found through trial and error that it does way more than I know or use; whenever I run into some problem or need, I'll dig around and discover that the answer is already built in. Overall, this has changed the game for me. Much more time to spend working, much less on tracking and managing.
The Bigger Boat .
February 14, 2014

“Excellent project management system for agenices”

OverallWe're a small digital marketing agency and we've used Project Bubble for over a year now. Before that we had load of demos and used various systems, like basecamp, etc. We found that most either looked bad, were difficult to use, or over complicated and the better ones charged a lot. Project Bubble is reasonably priced, looks great and it gives you the flexibility to be as detailed or light on project management as you want. We use it for all our projects, but it's especially useful for retainer clients who have a set amount of hours per month. The end of the month timesheet reports for clients is perfect for us. It's also useful for quote feedback, we can see how long certain projects take quickly, so we know if they are profitable or we need to re-visit the pricing. PB constantly bring updates out that improve user experience and always listen to suggestions. We've not looked back since starting with PB and would recommend it to any team wanting an online project management solution - especially if they want to track time.
ProsTime tracking for users and projects, time logged Vs quote overview, team and user task ownership, file sharing, production schedule planning via the calendar.
ConsProject management only, so no CRM for managing prospects and leads (but we just use something else for that!)
Cecia G.
Global Key Account Manager
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
September 18, 2018

“Providing Project Deliverables Has Become Easy With ProProfs”

ProsMy team like how the files related to one project gets managed within the same tasks easily. They don't have to search hard in their emails to get the updated files to move ahead with their development projects. However, I like how all tasks and even projects can be viewed from a single dashboard. Makes a lot easier for me to track the progress of all the ongoing projects.
ConsWhat I like the least is the unavailability of features such as Gantt Chart and Kanban view. Such features complete a project management software. So I would request the team to work on getting these two features onboard.

By ProProfs on October 14, 2019
Thank you for sharing your review for ProProfs Project.
September 18, 2018
Lisa D.
Owner / Designer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
July 28, 2015

“Best Project Management Software Ever!”

OverallI have used Project Bubble for my Graphic Design business every day for the past 3+ years. Project Bubble allows me to easily organize my projects, due dates and track my hours as I am working on projects. After I complete my jobs, I create the invoice right from the software and it automatically adds up the hours at my rate and I can send the invoice straight from the software. I couldn't imagine using anything else. Offers everything I need to run my business smoothly:)
ProsEasy to use Affordable Great Customer Service!
ConsThe only thing that I could possibly think of is that maybe it could send a reminder if I forgot to shut off a timer for a job. Occasionally I have forgotten to turn off the timer and it records all weekend long, but I am able to manually adjust so it is not a huge deal.
Anthony K.
Estimator
Construction, Self-employed
August 3, 2015

“An excellent and key piece of software within my workflow”

OverallI've been using Project Bubble since 2009 and it's been an incredibly important part of my business workflow. It covers multiple facets of what I need to run the administrative side of my work, from a simple CRM system, keeping my clients up to date, producing estimates for new work and converting those estimates into invoices which are automatically emailed off to clients and also allows those clients to pay via paypal directly from the invoice email. From first to last point of the sequence, Project Bubble makes it easy.
ProsFast, easy to use and my clients comment on how easy it works from their end.
Consthe iPhone app could do with a bit more work, but I believe the team are working on this already.

August 3, 2015
Chris D.
Retail, 11-50 employees

“One of the best”

OverallProject Bubble is one of the best project management apps I have used. I have been with them almost since day one. Anything I needed, Stu or his people would email me back quickly. Any additions to the platform, they would work toward. It's great.
ProsAll of it...timesheets, projects, everything.
ConsHere are the only things I would add. A expenses area for receipts and things. As of now I keep all of that in evernote. Would love to integrate here.

By ProProfs on July 27, 2015
Hey ¿ you can add the Expenses add-on to your account for no additional cost, just go to the Account menu (top right), click Add-ons, then enable Expenses. :-)
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees
June 9, 2014

“Personal Project/Time Management Made Easy”

OverallI am currently using Project Bubble (PB) solely for tracking the time of my personal projects. Nevertheless, I have to say that the simple and intuitive interface allows quick adding and handling of new projects and tasks as well as tracking the corresponding time intervals. Weekly reviews of my work based on PB reports allow me to analyze my personal workload with regard to the different projects. I hope that people at PB keep up their great work, following their current "company philosophy" of "simplicity" and will not overload PB with too many (unnecessary) features.
Pros- Unlimited number of projects for a small group of users (as long as the PB branding does not upset one). - Simple/Intuitive interface for adding/changing projects/tasks. - Quick time tracking shortcuts for corresponding tasks.
Cons- For my personal use, a grouping of projects (e.g., personal, business) would be nice.
Robert M.
Systems/Operations Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Stellar Product”

OverallFrom day one of being a Project Bubble user I have not looked back and it has helped streamline my freelance business with the simple and friendly user interface. I could not be more pleased.
ProsNew features keep being added and the user interface still remains simple and easy to use. Not like other apps that grow and become clunky because there is no thought into the final product. Project Bubble just gets better and better.
ConsNone cons at this time.
Jerron S.
July 24, 2015

“I've used it for three years”

OverallI have used project bubble for about three years now and find it easy to use, and very thorough.
ProsIt's easy to use and offers a lot of useful interconnected information like clients, projects and contacts. I also find its reporting system to be very useful.
ConsI would prefer a little more custimization of the invoices, like the ability to set custom groups for the listings. Something other than description and quantity. But it is a pretty minor thing.
Codigo Vision .
February 14, 2014

“A complete solution from an excellent company!”

OverallI've been using Project Bubble for over a year now and love it! I tried countless other systems before discovering Project Bubble including FreshBooks, Basecamp, etc, and this one was the only one that provided everything I needed in a simple solution. As a web developer that charges hourly I am able to easily setup projects/tasks and track time then create invoices for each project or client. The company has been extremely helpful and responsive along the way. I have requested several features and had several implemented, and very quickly. Also, every time I have requested support someone has responded and solved the issue very promptly. In short, I have been very impressed with the system and the staff at Project Bubble and highly recommend it to anyone.
ProsComplete solution from project - task - time to invoice and even PayPal payments. Very simple and easy to use. Affordable.
ConsReports are fairly basic.
Pablo C.
September 22, 2015

“Easy to use and functional ”

OverallI am a consultant and have to manage between 10 and 15 projects for a number of clients. I have used Project Bubble for over a year now and it has made my project management an easy task. I find it very intuitive and so far I have found all the features I needed - and I know the team are constantly working to implement more. I have had a great experience with customer service, always a friendly voice at the end of the chat, and they have always been efficient - just as an example, I deleted by mistake one of my tasks and all the time entries disappeared with it. Fortunately Project Bubble creates backups (I wasn't even aware of that until then!) and they were able to get them back and replace each time entry (90 hours worth of them over 4 weeks) so the next day they were all back there. I would definitely recommend Project Bubble.

September 22, 2015
Gurdeep S.
Founder & Head of Development
1-10 employees
June 21, 2014

“Fantastic - Recommended”

OverallWe tried out various project management tools over the past few years including open source software which we ran on our own servers, but these proved to require too much of our time to maintain as well as the headache of maintaining our own server. We then looked at web apps that could work for us and selected Project Bubble and we haven't looked back since, highly recommended. The support has also been fantastic, you can rely on Stu & his team to get back to you ASAP regarding any queries. We highly recommend Project Bubble.
ProsNice simple interface Easy to manage tasks for teams and developers Time tracking on tasks and projects Easy to track comments and progress on tasks Task, projects and resource reporting Fantastic support
ConsNo mobile app

By ProProfs on July 17, 2015
There are mobile apps for iPhone and Android, as of early 2015.
June 21, 2014
Matthys R.

“Awesome app!”

OverallI'm a big fan of Project Bubble and I've been using it for 1000's of projects over the last few years. Flawless and it has EVERYTHING I need!
ProsProject Management AND Invoicing in one
ConsI think the reporting can be more flexible and updated automatically. Like a constant overview of sales per year, per client, outstanding payments etc.. Otherwise, very happy!
Russell H.
creative director
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2015

“Project Bubble after a year +”

OverallProject bubble is a key part of our business. It has made us much more organized and profitable.
ProsI love the fact that the project bubble has all of the tool I need in one ap. (projects that contain content, notes, comments, tasks, timesheets, invoices and reports)
ConsI wish I had more time to spend getting to know the functionality of the ap.
Natasha A.
Ms
May 27, 2019

“Rothko Brand Partners”

OverallWe've had the product for many years, it's part of the business.
ProsIt manages our cost estimates which is a vital component in our business.
ConsIt changes often. Also there are some limitations

May 27, 2019
Vineet G.
Digital Marketing Manager and Trainer
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2017

“Project Management 101”

ProsThis is exactly what me and my team were looking for! Easy project calendar, task dependencies, time tracking, reporting features and Integration, what else do you need in project management? Really happy with its easy to use interface and also the customer support!
ConsMy team and I are really delighted with its ease of use and features. It has been not so long but for now, no cons for us.
March 29, 2017

“Fantastic Website”

OverallI absolutely live by Project Bubble. I love the simplicity of this project management system. It is very user friendly, and help is always moments away when I have questions. Our company has been able to really stay organized and on top of the daily schedules because of Project Bubble. I recommend this to every startup, but really anyone who needs a highly organized project management system.
ProsVery user friendly. Calendar system of organization. Really, I like everything about Project Bubble.
ConsNo cons at the moment. Very satisfied customer!
Mia B.
September 20, 2015

“Easy to use and I rate it as the best project manager”

OverallAfter searching for an online management tool I trialled Project Bubble for two weeks and it had everything I was looking for. Teams to allocate projects to, tasks to complete with tasks that were dependent on another being completed. My favourite is the calendar to plan ahead and putting events or meeting in the calendar for a realistic look at your workload and daily jobs. The customer service with the online team is second to none, with prompt answers to my questions and always helpful attitude. Overall really happy with this system and also the fact that you can put time on your jobs and also report for Clients is a bonus. I would definitely recommend PB to any team looking to save time and manage projects :)

Kaarin M.
July 27, 2015

“Great App! Perfect for Small Companies”

OverallWe've been with PB for a long time and have always been more than pleased with the app as well as their customer service. We searched for months to find an online project and time tracking site that had all the features we needed. There's a lot of competition out there but PB ended up at the front of the pack. Highly recommend!
Gail H.
Communications Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2015

“Great resource with fabulous support”

OverallI've been using Project Bubble for over two years. There are very few project apps, websites, or programs that have met my needs so well for such a long period. Support is fantastic, updates are valuable and don't disrupt my workflow, and the people are just really nice to work with. Couldn't ask for a better project management tool.
Isman R.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
August 6, 2015

“Please Always Improve The Feature..”

OverallProject Bubble is a good tools for project management, but i hope many feature on this tools like gantt chart, preview mode for image ( current function if i clicked on the image it will be download ) and etc, basically the feature create for help users managing the project.. Thank You :)

August 6, 2015
IICONIC .
February 16, 2014

“Great business project management tool”

OverallExcellent tool for teams. Little bit of a learning curve, but helpful with tracking items and keeping team on same page including clients. Affordable system for quality feature set. Great support!
ProsMore features than basic systems but not overwhelming. Nice white label version. Mobile version Constant upgrades Great support. Emergency fixes when critical
ConsCould be a bit more intuitive for team and clients.

By ProProfs on February 17, 2014
Just a quick note to say that IICONIC did sign up before we launched our new enterprise version in November. Since then, the usability and learning curve has been greatly improved and is even easier to use than it was before. Thanks!
February 16, 2014
Russ C.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
July 24, 2015

“Great project management and invoicing”

OverallEasy to use yet sophisticated features. I couldn't imagine using anything else for project management and invoicing.
ProsSimple interface Quick to learn All the features I need and then some
Andy Jones .
February 13, 2014

“has turned our office around!”

OverallI tried several platforms to try and manage my team, but nothing off the shelf was flexible enough. I tried Project Bubble, and haven't looked back since. I have been using it for a few years now, and it just gets better and better. The interface is clean and simple - which is where most others fall down. The PB team are constantly updating its features, and the key thing for me is that when we suggest ideas on new functionality, they always listen - quite a few of my suggestions have been put into production. I cannot recommend Project Bubble highly enough.
ProsClean interface, simple to use, feature rich
Kelly G.
Owner/Designer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
December 23, 2015

“So Easy to Use”

OverallI love using Project Bubble to keep track of my freelance clients and projects. The timesheet capabilities are great and you can invoice directly from the app.

December 23, 2015
Non-Profit Organization Management, Unspecified
June 10, 2014

“Very useful tool for staying organized and informed”

OverallI found Project Bubble while searching for a free and user-friendly online tool to track correspondence with our many partners. Prior to Project Bubble we were tracking conversation threads in an Excel spreadsheet. Now, we have taken to Project Bubble because of the ability to create an unlimited number of projects (for free), features such as email capability and storing outside documents, highly responsive and accessible customer support, the ability to customize report queries and apps, and much more.
ProsSee review.
ConsReporting is a bit limited at times.
June 10, 2014

“Makes organising my work life so much easier!”

OverallListening in on a webinar, the presenter recommended using ProjectBubble - I researched it the following day and have used it ever since. Even just using it for myself, and not being apart of a team, I find it invaluable. It's fantastic in helping me organise my work life - I've been recommending it to everyone! I didn't take much else away from the webinar, but so glad I tuned in, just to discover ProjectBubble.
ProsPrioritising Tagging Extremely user-friendly FREE
ConsIt would be great if when projects are exported csv, the tagged colours come through also.
Derek Quave .
February 13, 2014

“Best Project and Time Management Software for Graphic and Web Designers”

OverallWorking with multiple clients throughout the day on websites and graphic design projects, I know the importance of time management. Project Bubble's down to the second time tracker, email piping, team collaboration, and other key features helps me a great deal on an daily basis. It is the perfect system for clients that our company connects with outside of job posting sites. I spent countless hours doing research, determined to find a system that was easy for my clients to use but also had the features I needed. A hard combination to find but Project Bubble fits perfectly!
Ryusuke S.
VP
September 20, 2015

“I think you guys are doing really well on updating the system ”

Overallwe are using your system for our company individual projects to make sure all the projects are on track. I like the part that I can check everybody's process, how much the projects are done using % system also. since we started to use this system, our project due date has been very promised and our operation has been very smooth with our less troubles. however, we have not used task, calendar system so far since we are not sure how to use them effectively. Thank you very much for keeping update your system.

Lisa S.
Writing and Editing, Unspecified
June 9, 2014

“Makes Time Tracking Simple”

OverallAs an independent consultant with numerous clients and numerous projects for each client, Project Bubble makes it really easy for me to set up individual tasks and track the amount of time I spend on each. I don't use its other features yet, but I've been really impressed on how easy it is to use compared to other time tracking programs I've tried.
ProsEasy project and task set-up Easy to edit entries Easy to calculate time spent by day, week or month.
Christopher .
February 14, 2014

“Great Value For Small Teams & Template driven processes”

OverallWe've been with Project Bubble for about 1 year. Support is "REAL" and supper helpful. If you have a small team and you do a lot of the same type of projects over and over again, there templates save hours of time when a new client needs to be added.
ProsGreat support. Great Price. Simpler to use than most PM software and more organized than Basecamp.
ConsJust wish you could easily get from a client list to the projects under the client on the same page.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2015

“All you need, with the best usability”

OverallI found this system after trying almost all there is on the market. And im still impressed on how easy it is to use, and still how many functions it has.
ProsEasy to use, it has the functions you need.
ConsReporting module needs more attention.

July 30, 2015

Stu G.
Internet, 1-10 employees

Michael .

“The best out there.”

OverallI have tried so many different solutions for project management and invoicing and Project Bubble is definitely the most straight forward and cost effective. I use it every day and my team has found it extremely easy to get familiar with. It also looks good which is important for a graphic design company.
ProsPrice, features, simplicity, design and layout, customer service.
ConsLimited accounting functionality.
Erin G.
IT Director
September 30, 2015

“Finally a easy, simple project management tool!”

OverallWe love Project Bubble for it's ease of use, but it is so much more. It's a cost effective tool that is always growing and helps keep our teams of employees on track and communicating. The customer service team has gone above and beyond to help us setup and even implement new features to better serve our needs. No matter how big your company Project Bubble can fit your needs.

September 30, 2015
Jan Willem K.
September 23, 2015

“There is nothing better”

OverallIn the past years I have been working with several different project management solutions, every solution has is good and bad sides. Project Bubble has only good sides. It is clear, simple and very easy. I now have full control over my projects and know exactly on what my colleagues are working. Project Bubble has the right tools for small and large teams working together, the guys from Bubble made the perfect solution without being overloaded with unnecessary tools.
Prossimple to learn right tools no snick-snack
Consmore possibilities in reports would be nice

Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees

“Increase my productivity”

OverallEven if I am using the free account I can organise my task with features that needs in development. Thank you Projectbubble
Jim R.
July 20, 2015

“Project management at a glance”

OverallThis software has been the easiest to use and implement with my staff. The support is good. I would reccomend it.