StarchUp Ratings

Overall

About StarchUp

Cloud-based suite that allows dry cleaning and laundry businesses manage points of sales, delivery, communications, and more. Learn more about StarchUp

Peter H.
March 31, 2018

“The Starch Up experience has been great. The app has become a instrumental part of our business. ”

ProsThe software is very intuitive and easy to use. The software has allowed my company to start a route from scratch and manage it very effectively. The team at Starch Up is really what makes this software stand out from the rest. It's clear from the time you sign up how passionate they are about what they do.
ConsReally, not much to say here. Honestly, the team at Starch Up resolve any issues when they occur. I have personally reached out to the owner on a Sunday and got a response within minutes.
Doug L.
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2019

“StarchUp really works for us”

OverallThe Starchup team is great and responsive. They are there when we need them by phone or message.
ProsThe Order Delivery function that establishes routes for delivery and pickup. And the route can be easily modified.
ConsSometimes tough for customers to get registered. To me, it is not hard, but we have helped many customers complete their sign-up.
October 15, 2019
David M.
Partner
April 5, 2018

“Great experience with Starchup. A feature our client base is looking for. ”

ProsIn a labor intensive business, it gives us the ability to scale. More efficient communications with our customers that is beneficial to them and us.
ConsThe app doesn't have all the small managing indicators that a hands on owner with industry experience might include. However, simple is sometimes better and they have been very receptive to and have implemented good feedback/suggestions.
Belinda S.
April 4, 2018

“Listens well to the customers needs! Helpful in getting our team on board with the app!”

ProsThe daily customer list (stop manager #), the turn by turn guidance and the ability to contact customers easily. They even came to our town to see us in action and assist with training...above and beyond!
ConsThat is a hard question, I have been very pleased with how they have listened to my request as a business owner to make my business more successful with our route and their understanding of the day of the life of a driver.

By StarchUp on April 9, 2018
Thanks so much Belinda!!!
April 4, 2018
Amin A.
March 31, 2018

“Starchup is an amazing platform and works great. The support is also great! ”

ProsThe ongoing support and the reliability of the platform are very impressive. I have been using for over a year and very satisfied.
ConsThere is no cons about this software and business. They are always responsive and always updating their platform and it is always getting better and better.
Betsy H.
Customer Service Manager
April 5, 2018

“Starchup is SO user friendly. They cater to exactly what our company needs.”

ProsThe easy access to chat with Starchup support is a major plus. Every is so friendly and just fun to talk to whenever I may need to contact them for help. Starchup goes above and beyond to help me troubleshoot issues, and quickly I may add. The site is clean, user friendly, and built to really cater to what my company's needs to efficiently operate.
ConsHonestly, I can't think of any cons. Any time I have a con all it takes is a quit chat with the team and the issue fixed!