Diggernaut Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About Diggernaut

Easy solution for web scraping, data extraction and collection. Turn website into data sets without programming. Learn more about Diggernaut

Julia M.
designer
Design, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 5, 2019

“THE BEST SUPPORT TEAM WHAT I EVER SEEN!!!”

OverallFor me was important to collect the lists of items and to compose the dates in tables automatically, quickly to reseive useful databases. I need to say, for ur understanding, i am new (veeeery new ))))) in such kind of software and config and codes i have seen first times in my life (i am 48 ) and at first i even did not understand how to use and how to set and how to start the programm. Trying about 10 times, i have understood that my turns are filed ))) and i just decided to ask the support )) And i must say it is the best of the best support what i ever seen. How you can understand, i asked million stupid questions (sure stupid ))) for any normal programmer, but not for a normal human ))) and the guys were extremely patient and willing to help. They have tought me how to change the codes, have explaned my mistakes, even remade the config when i crashed it ocasionally (sure ))))i have pushed something and all is disappeared ))) I'm very grateful to guys, especially to rep they were nursing with me like with a baby )) Finally i have learned brilliantly how to use this software - i think i will use it, indeed! Very very very professional and friendly support who really want to help to their clients to learn new feaches. If you will ask me if i recommend this program for using , I will say Yessss!!! definitely, I WILL. I am very satisfied with software and with service.
ProsConvenience and economy of your time. Time it is greatest value in our such short life ))
Consto remake every time the configs ))) It always scaring to broke anything )))

By Diggernaut on August 8, 2019
Thank you for your warm words, feel free to ask us more if you need any help
July 5, 2019
Nikolos P.
Freelancer
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
March 1, 2017

“I like this service”

OverallWell, I found this service is very useful for my tasks, but I need more functionality to work with offline resources. At this moment service allows to use PDF files if you upload it anywhere on the Web. I know, guys working hard to make this service more comprehensive. I hope they will release this feature too.
March 1, 2017
Sumant L.
Brand Enhancer
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 20, 2019

“Great tool for web scraping”

OverallI liked all its current features and hoping to use for a longer time. Easy to use and very responsive.
ProsI recently started using this tool and found that it is best for web scraping, data extraction that can be downloaded in the form of csv or excel format.
ConsIt is still in beta version. More can be expected from it.

By Diggernaut on April 22, 2019
Thank you, Sumant. We are planning to get out of the Beta till June.
April 20, 2019
Maria G.
Founder & CEO
Financial Services, Unspecified
January 31, 2017

“Very nice service, thank you.”

OverallVery efficient and professional, Diggernaut completed my assignment on time and delivered exactly what we need it once I gave them all the parameters for the job. Good communication, very easy to work with, very responsive and available. The only minor comment I have is re the files size. I had difficulties opening/manipulating the delivered files (+2M rows) in excel because it is were not loaded completely (had to use an online csv spliter). Solution: Ensure clients will able to manipulate with the resources they have before the final file is delivered. We are happy with your services and we will definitely use you again.
Prosfull managed solution
January 31, 2017
Nikolay D.
CTO
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 9, 2017

“Good service”

OverallThank you for your professional work. We found your service very useful for us and will use it for the future projects.
February 9, 2017
Michael H.
April 6, 2017

“Awesome Product!”

OverallI needed some data analysis to compare with my competitor for an online ecommerce site. I used the tool to compare their prices against mine so it gave me leverage to lower my prices and be more competitive.
April 6, 2017
Steve W.
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
March 9, 2017

“A professional tool”

OverallBrilliant! I have been using this tool for a couple of months and have found it very impressive considering its rich features. It's a fantastic tool for scraping if you are using internal script language.
March 9, 2017
Dale B.
March 21, 2017

“Thanks guys, you did a great job!”

OverallI recommend this service for digital research companies who want to gather information about brands and so on. I got all I needed.
ProsGood QA Very, very nice support
March 21, 2017
Martin H.
Journalist
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
October 6, 2016

“Excellent service!”

OverallI used this service for my social research and found it very useful. To be frank I failed to configure scraper, think I'm not that smart :), but support guys lend me a hand and I got data I need. Going to use this service more in future.
Prosfast and helpful support
Consa bit difficult for me
October 6, 2016
jose Enrique E.
developer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2019

“Great software”

ProsJust what I needed and great support, plus the language is easy but effective. Great and easy captcha breaking
ConsTechnical errors twice on diggernauts side, fixed almost asap
March 25, 2019
Alex B.
Veterinary, 51-200 employees
February 19, 2017

“Very nice service for online stores”

OverallWe use this service to fill our store. We are pleased that we were able to find a service that allows you to check the data before sending to the store. And we really liked the upload data template option. This greatly simplifies the integration of the service with our shop.
ProsData validation Export templates Full managed solution You can hire diggernaut developers (yeh, we really liked this option :)
February 19, 2017