RASTRAC Ratings

Overall

About RASTRAC

RASTRAC helps you manage your growing fleet of vehicles around the world. Fleet management solutions need to be efficient and constant, and RASTRAC's comprehensive GPS tracking services help reduce your fuel waste, ensure on-schedule transport, and help you monitor your most valuable assets every inch of the way. RASTRAC knows that the cargo you're transporting is an important asset, and so is the fleet of vehicles you rely on to get it where it needs to go. Learn more about RASTRAC

Wayne F.
Operations Manager
Automotive, 11-50 employees
March 13, 2017

“TOTAL SATISFACTION WITH RASTRAC DEVICES”

OverallSince the first day I met a Rastrac representative I have been totally satisfied with their customer service and their devices. The devices we use allow us to track equipment location and mechanical operations. They allow us to make decisions about our equipment while the equipment is in the field that we could never do before. We are able to determine possible equipment malfunctions as they begin to happen and determine operator error as well. The ability to determine operator error has decreased our number of nuisance service calls by 75%. This has been a huge savings in money and time. The device information has also allowed us to correct equipment problems in the early stages that also save us a tremendous amount of time and money. The ability to know where all of the equipment is at all times almost eliminates all stress. I am totally satisfied with the Rastrac equipment and their support team.
ProsEasy to use and great support
Consn/a
Alberto C.
Jail Administrator
Law Enforcement, 51-200 employees
January 4, 2019

“Vehicle Tracking Made Easy”

OverallWe have been using RASTRAC for years to track our Fleet. Dispatchers can see in real time where our fleet is at on a map. When a unit needs to be dispatched to a specific location quickly, this software enables the dispatcher to find the nearest unit.
ProsI liked the real time tracking of our Fleet.
ConsThe software delivered what was intended to deliver so I do not have anything I liked least about it.
January 4, 2019
Jeff G.
Wireless, 1-10 employees

“Service and Support”

OverallManning Navcomp has been outstanding in customer service. Helping in solving problems as well as helping develop new way to us this product. The sale staff is away available to answer any question on new and old products.
Proseasy to use. lots of feautures
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyersnone
Timothy C.
Rental MGR for CTX
Building Materials, 201-500 employees

“Great Service.”

OverallWe at ASCO have had two big projects where we need Mr. Wells and Rastrac and they have pull through both times with flying colors. ASCO is vary pleased with Mr. Wells and the service he has provided to us.
Proswe can find our equipment.
Consvery little.
Ronnie G.
operations mgr
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2017

“over all good experience and very proffesional”

ProsWhat I like the most is the fact that I can create geo fences, check the gauges on trucks and create weekly reports of when and where my trucks have been.
July 10, 2017
stephanie g.
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
March 7, 2017

“Excellent service, functionality and operability”

OverallUse of platform to provide service to clients, expectations fulfilled and pending improvements to avoid slow operation,
ProsThe functionalities provided by the platform
ConsSometimes it operates slowly
March 7, 2017
Ronnie S.
Purchasing Agent
Construction, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2017

“It has been ok. We have had some units that were not reporting and I never received notification.”

OverallEventually I get the information I need.
ProsAfter spending some time navigating through the website, I can get the necessary information that I need.
ConsI don't like the time it takes to navigate through the website. It needs to be more user friendly. I have found some units were not set up for non-reporting as all units were supposed to have been setup.
July 26, 2017
Angela M.
June 28, 2017

“I have to track our drivers to insure that they are where are supposed to be at the correct time.”

ProsThe "real-time" tracking has come in very handy when we need to have our guys change their route at the last minute.
ConsI find it extremely difficult navigating through the screens and the fact that It can only be opened in "FireFox" makes it even more difficult

By Manning Navcomp on July 26, 2017
Thank you for your review, Angela. We're thrilled that you are finding the software handy when you need to change routes. We have reached out to you and shown that FireFox is not the only browser you are able to use for the Rastrac software. Please let us know if you have any other concerns. Thanks again!
June 28, 2017
Shawn W.
Account Manager
August 14, 2014

“Best Fleet and Asset management service in the business”

OverallOutstanding fleet management and asset tracking software. There are two models, a thick desktop based application and a web based solution, which gives us a great deal of flexibility in terms of use. With a hardware agnostic approach Rastrac gives a wide range of solutions for in vehicle monitoring, as well as mobile resource management from a smart phone or hand held, and also remote monitoring and tracking for fixed as well as mobile assets. Rastrac does not lock us into a proprietary one solution fits all management software, but provides options and most importantly flexibility in our asset management software that evolves rapidly as the M2M landscape changes daily.
Crystal S.
Administrative Assistant
Construction, 11-50 employees
March 8, 2017

“Happy Customer”

OverallAnytime I have any sort of issues they always come through and resolve my issue. They always take time to listen to my concerns.
March 8, 2017
terry f.
IT Director
Construction, 501-1000 employees
March 6, 2017

“Vehicle tracking”

OverallThe team worked with us to find the best solution and followed through to make sure we were taken care off. Good job.
March 6, 2017
Heather N.
Vice-President

“Revelations have occurred!”

OverallWe love this service! We had been having issues with employee disputes on times and this has essentially gotten rid of that issue. By knowing where the fleet is at all times we are able to pinpoint the discrepancies with employee time issues and either confirm whether accurate or not. It has saved us a lot of money and time spent arguing with employees. I recommend this service to everyone we meet.
Wayne F.
Operations Manager
September 17, 2015

“I have been using RASTRAC for several years and have found the software to be extremely user friendl”

OverallMy experience with RASTRAC has been totally positive. There is nothing negative about RASTRAC. The software is user friendly and RASTRAC has made changes on a regular basis to keep up with the ever changing technology environment. RASTRAC has a representative named Michael Wells and he is the best representative of any company I have ever seen. RASTRAC is a superb company. I would recommend RASTRAC to everyone.
Alicia S.
March 13, 2017

“The support staff Review”

OverallThe customer support is wonderful! customer suppor representatives have been great! Thank you so much for all your patience with me too. The trackers that are on my equipment have helped me keep track of where my equipment is and has also played the part in recovering equipment that was stolen.
Kelly T.

“Good as gold!”

OverallPeace of mind is worth everything , and Ractrac gives it to you on a silver platter! What a wonderful and professional organization , and I cannot speak highly enough of the gentleman behind the organization, Randy! Do yourself a favor, and if you are considering a tracker service, contact Ractrac today!
Dana G.
Administrative Specialist

“Great customer service”

OverallTracking our equipment was a first for us. Gus helped us figure out the solution to our tracking needs and got us the equipment quickly. When our tracking unit went out, they promptly analyzed the unit, replaced a defective part at no charge and got it right back to us. Everyone I've talked to at Rastrac has been very friendly and helpful.
Scott A.
Technical Systems Pontifex Maximus
August 14, 2014

“Whats up with Skippy?? Why is it so good!!”

OverallSame with Rastrac!! Why is it so good?! Couldn't ask for more!! It has a predilection for finding vehicles that is uncanny!!! I feel it could prognosticate the vehicles location given the use of Einsteinian special relativity in the code. Hmmm..... Until next time, thanks for all the fish!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
Joan F.
September 3, 2014

“So easy even a grandmother can use it!!!”

OverallThis system has been a GOD send to me and our company!! The staff is extremely pleasant and take their time with helping you . From Sales to Tech support have been wonderful! Even for this not so computer savvy employee !!
September 3, 2014
Dan P.

“Great Service/Product”

OverallWorked with a customer rep and staff to get unit turned on and tested. They explained the unit and how it worked in a timely manner. Thanks, great job
Hector Z.

“APD RASTRAC REVIEW”

OverallGPS is awesome. Great sales and customer service!!! Rep is a great saleman and is easy to access. Rep the installer does quality work.
Adrean A.
Investigator

“Excellent vendor”

OverallI was very happy to learn that this vendor has taken over the company who was servicing my GPS needs. It is all a smooth sail now.
Kenneth O.
Manager Materials Managementq
September 21, 2015

“Rastrac is a great product and assists us everyday in monitoring our fleet usage.”

OverallRastrac is easy to use. Reporting features are very useful. There are sometimes issues with the product and the browser.
September 21, 2015
Kevin M.
September 18, 2015

“Rental store asset management”

OverallSoftware is easy to setup and navigate. Notices / alerts when equipment leaves a GEO fence seems to be sporadic.
September 18, 2015
Meer S.
Technical Support Advisor
September 10, 2014

“About the Software Reports and Hardware.”

OverallWe were using the devices MT Gu, MT GI, MT GL and Some satellite devices. Devices are simply superb. But It needs to be improved in Hardware and Software Reports. Regarding software reports, We need Speed Reports with duration i.e how much driver over speed the vehicle on given limit. and Location Speed Reports (If we apply the speed limit to the location, those records should be displayed within that location with given speed limit).
September 10, 2014
Donald M.
Equipment Superintendent

“RASTRAC”

OverallThe RASTRAC system is the easiest system that I used, have had no problems with any of or units to date, the website is very easy to navigate.
HERMINIA R.
ACCOUNT A/R CONTROLLER

“AWESOME!!!”

OverallCAN'T COMPLAIN. VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH.
Alex B.
Chief Pilot
August 15, 2014

“This is an upgrade...?”

OverallCons... only his one map, was able to track each aircraft on a seperate map( old system), what happened to the auto scroll feature, updates are slow, to non-existent, I liked to old system better. Pros...don't have any at this time.
August 15, 2014