AdminOnline Ratings

Overall

About AdminOnline

Takes away invoicing, communication and admin headaches, helping you keep your hand on your business/school. Learn more about AdminOnline

Lesley M.
Preschool owner
August 8, 2017

“When ever I have a problem, they help immediately. My statemrnts run accurate with no hiccups”

ProsSince I used Admin online is has improved. You can see they constantly help to make it better. It is very sser friendly. And parents love it as well
ConsI sometimes donot understand all the financial terms/language. Difficult to name cons. Because as soon as I see a con they change it to a pro. Perhaps extra feaures for preschools
Philip M.
Business Owner
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“User friendly”

OverallCredibility, transparency, convenience and reliability of communication to parents through sms and emails has increased our productivity and confidence
ProsEasy to use, reliable and customers are able to translate their statements as end users. Most customers who have valid reasons to query anything from the statement can be conveniently done from their pace when they log in and able to see statements on their own and act. Transparency has been our good tradition with our customers in a nutshell.

By AdminOnline on August 28, 2017
Hi Philip. Thank you for your review. Some more good news is that we have a solution for your annual billing requirements as per your request. I'll give you a call to go through it with you.
Tracey R.
Business owner
June 2, 2017

“I spend far less time on admin than ever before ”

ProsThat it is easy to access from anywhere online and that the parents have access to their statement at any given time. The list goes on and on
ConsWhat I like least is the fact it did not come out sooner. I have no complaints about this system. I am a very happy user.
Marinus P.
Owner and coach
Sports, 1-10 employees
May 25, 2017

“Easy to use. Can use it in office or on tenniscourt.”

OverallSaved me time
ProsThe only product that put all my admin in one place. From sending sms's, do attendance and sending out statements and newsletters.
May 25, 2017
Salome M.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 25, 2017

“Fantastic. Love it”

OverallTime
ProsEasy to use. Easy to understand. User friendly. All information easy at hand. Best I used so far in twenty years.
ConsMy registers are still a bit difficult to read. Would prefer being able to make changes to an account as well as student on one page.
August 25, 2017
Sunet V.
Franchisee
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 3, 2017

“Very user friendly. Can change system to fit your needs. ”

OverallSaves a lot of time when sending invoices.
ProsFast and efficient User friendly Can do class attendance Can print all reports Gives company overview
ConsCan only work online. If accessing the system from a phone to do work on accounts, the view is too small to work properly.
June 3, 2017
Natasha R.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2017

“Best decision i ever made was to join admin online”

OverallTime, so much more time on my hands. And it's reliable and accurate
ProsIt has changed my monthly invoices from days to the click of a button. Statement runs and invoice runs. Easy to use. Online so accessible from everywhere. Class attendance so don't have to waste paper anymore
ConsLove everything about it. It was lagging a bit when you captured payment but this error was fixed now so no complaint from my side
Jean S.
Sports, 1-10 employees
June 15, 2017

“Indescribable, This has made my life in the business a breeze ”

OverallRegistrations and accounting made easy
ProsIt saves me time, money and effort. I can spend more time on generating money than collecting it. Because parents and clients have now filled in the forms themselves online they are held responsible.
ConsI would like to have a way of billing non-regular, once of clients through the program. Sort of with booking a lesson and sending them a bill afterwards
June 15, 2017
Miekie Z.
Instructor
Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2017

“The system is easy to use and provides a professional look for my monthly statements”

OverallI have far less customers who fall into arrears with payments and therefor my bad debts have decreased tremendously.
ProsThe statements are sent out on a monthly basis and customers stay abreast of how much they are in credit or areas. It is easy for me to see who is in credit and who is in arrears. It is easy to register new customers and make customers inactive.
ConsI cannot permanently hide inactive customers and this makes my list of customers very long. I would like to archive inactive customers and then be able to reactivate them should they return.

By AdminOnline on June 26, 2017
We have implemented a solution. We upgraded the status column. It now defaults only showing you Active clients. You can switch over to Inactive client list with the drop down option.
June 13, 2017
Kirsten L.
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2017

“We have used this product since we opened our business- it's been great finding out how well it work”

OverallEase of use, bookkeeping all donr
ProsIt's versatilty. Best customer support - some of my queries are more accounting related than software related - and they are always willing to help.
Cons I struggled to understand it all in the beginning, but now that I k ow the product it is easy to use.
Ru-Jean B.
Owner of a dance School
August 21, 2017

“Admin Online has made my life so much easier and Admin is no longer a mission.”

ProsI love the fact that it`s user friendly and that you can get help from customer support in a matter of seconds. They always help out in a friendly and helpful manner. Great Service. This has made my admin so much easier and also helped me to collect fees quicker and with little effort.
ConsIt would be great if there is an overall printout button to print out statements that have been sent, as I like to keep them in a file as well.
August 21, 2017
Bev B.
Franchisee owner and a teacher
May 31, 2017

“Very professional and extremely helpful people. ”

ProsUser friendly and very adaptable Adminonline can adapt and change to suit any company or franchise
Vivica O.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2017

“Adminonline saved my Life!!!!”

OverallIt saved me from hours and hours and hours of sending emails and invoices. Best program out there. I am so happy.
ProsIt is such an amazing program saves me time and it so easy to use. Help is always at hand if I need, Our rep is a pleasure to work with he goes over and above to help!!!
ConsThat you have to pay extra to send text messages. Some parents don't like email notifications.
June 19, 2017
Jaco D.
Accountant
Accounting, 1-10 employees
June 2, 2017

“Saves me lots of time.”

OverallSaved time ons prossesing, online port for my customers.
ProsAll round customer system made to get the job done fast and easy. Realy fast on invoicing and sending statements.
ConsIt needs more accounting and reporting feature. I have asked for new features and AdminOnline did do some upgrades and changes to help, I am sure they will keep on improving on it.
Karin D.
Snr administrator / marketing / quality control
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2017

“Reliable, easy to use, professional.”

OverallMore control. Less paper. Less time.
ProsAdaptable to your business. Controls. Excel extractions from all browses available. E-mail / sms communication medium to clients from the system. Batch and Indv account actions available.
ConsAutomated system entries on accounts in some instances.
September 3, 2017
Leandrie H.
Owner of Kindermusik at Leandrie
August 28, 2017

“Saving me time and even money. Quick and easy to use. ”

ProsRecon function. My therapist can do roll call,sms function and amazing customer care. Value for money and easy overview of outstanding fees.
Ursula G.
Franchise Holder
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2017

“In the past it took me almost 3 days to do my recon's. Now 20 min.”

OverallMore tome with my family with accurate billing
ProsThe best is that all the info of the parents and children is found all in one line. No need to go to 3 different pages to get different info.
August 10, 2017
Cecilia J.
Day care owner
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Absolutely fantastic ”

ProsThe care and after sales assistance that is given. And the amount of hours saved since I started using the program
Mariska F.
Performing Arts, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2017

“Very good ”

OverallEverything is together and it's easy to use at a good price.
ProsRelatively easy to use :) and very good support - thank you this puts everything in it's place at an affordable price.
June 11, 2017