Bonfyre Ratings

Overall
3.8/5
3.8/5
4.6/5

About Bonfyre

Employee experience platform that helps businesses organize workers into communities, promoting higher engagement across teams. Learn more about Bonfyre

Chris C.
January 26, 2018

“Great, easy to use employee communication and engagement tool.”

ProsThe experience is great and it makes connecting and communicating with employees fun and engaging, both at work, and during off work times, which really helps build internal relationships.
ConsIt's really more geared towards larger companies, but the free version can work great for smaller groups.
January 26, 2018
Scott d.
Client Success
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“Review”

OverallIt has helped with Communication and camaraderie between remote employees.
ProsThe thing I like most about this software is the ease of use.
ConsI do not have any complaints about this software.
Kerri W.
Client Success Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
December 6, 2019

“Great for building culture and sharing information within a company ”

OverallGreat for sharing information and engaging with remote employees
ProsOur company is spread all over the country and Bonfyre helped us connect with remote employees during company activities, sharing news, etc.
ConsGetting set up and on boarding all employees was a bit difficult
Christina T.
Content Marketing Specialist
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
December 6, 2019

“Great features but a little confusing to use! ”

OverallI like Bonfyre a lot. It helps me collaborate with my team and stay on track when I'm struggling to get projects done, whether that's because I've run out of ideas or just need a fresh set of eyes on a project.
ProsThe collaborative feel to the system is great. It's literally like a one-stop-shop for communications within the company, whether its communications within an individual team about a specific topic or more broadly within the whole company about the roadmap for product development. It's nice being able to see where my whole team is at in terms of statuses on their projects at any given time, and it's also great that I can collaborate with my team regarding my own projects. As a writer, writer's block happens... unfortunately, but through using Bonfyre, my team can offer suggestions and feedback on projects to help me keep moving forward.
ConsBecause there are so many features, tabs, boards, polls, surveys, message boards... etc etc to look at, you can get a little lost in the system. When you first start using it, you almost need to leave yourself little bread crumbs. Our company offered a quick little 3-5 minute video where one of our sys admins recorded his screen as he created things in the system when we first got Bonfyre so that we could easily see how to use it. It takes some getting used to.
Internet, 51-200 employees
March 14, 2018

“Connect your team with Bonfyre!”

ProsTake LinkedIn, mix with Facebook, stir in Instagram, and add your co-workers and company, and you get Bonfyre.
ConsBonfyre was not captivating to our company, for some reason. We tried to make it work for a long time, but people were not catching on. Maybe our company did not want to share their "work life" with others.
March 14, 2018
Carly S.
Onboarding Specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
December 6, 2019

“Bonfyre Social Media Platform Review”

OverallExperiece was good and would be interested to use in the future.
ProsIt was very user friendly, it did not get as much use as we hoped for.
ConsNo cons to describe as our team did not get to use it as much as we had wished.