I used Provar for SFDC automation testing and the tool is good and support most functionality & good
Oct 28, 2017
Used the software for: 6-12 months
Ease of Use
Features & Functionality
Likelihood to Recommend:Not LikelyExtremely Likely
Pros: * Supports most of salesforce functionalities.
* Easy to create Test cases
* Easy to create callables to call in the master test cases.
* Good Tool for manual testers to get into automation.
* Easy to created Automation Framework.
Cons: * Doesn't support Visual Force pages few functionalities need manual click actions.
* Metadata refresh need to be done often.
Overall: Knowledge on Automation Framework, Automation Testing Experience. Good Knowledge on Provar.