Pruvan Ratings

Overall

About Pruvan

Pruvans service business software and mobile app deliver real-time field visibility to better manage quality, costs, and crews for any service business. Prove a job was done right and on time with our third-party certified photos, videos, and mobile forms and win new business. Why spend thousands of dollars and countless hours on a mobile app when you could use Pruvans expertise instead? Utilize our state-of-the-art mobile technology to take your service business to the next level. Learn more about Pruvan

Peggy A.
Construction, 1-10 employees
February 8, 2017

“Love Pruvan----but, customer service needs an overhaul.”

OverallI love the app, my only complaint is customer service needs an overhaul. I'm paying for app and have to wait up to 24 hours for a response. When I'm in the field I need immediate help. Having to wait for a response is very frustrating. It isn't like the "cable company" or anyone else where you can read a book if your cable goes out. My job comes to a standstill if my Pruvan isn't working. Hate having to submit a "ticket" or leave a voicemail and "we'll get back to you within 1 business day" More times than not I don't have an extra "business day". My jobs are on a deadline and I work weekends too.
ProsSo easy to use, saves so much time. I don't have to download pictures from a camera to my device then upload to the job order.
Conslack of customer service
Ricky N.
Real Estate, Self-employed
February 8, 2017

“This has saved my life!”

OverallI think this system is amazing!!! Before knowing about Pruvan I would spend hours and hours every night uploading photos. I lost time with my family because it was double the work but now it's so easy and quick to do it right there and now when I get home I'm actually done working! I recommend this service to every vendor I've come in contact with. Thank you so much for your services. We truly appreciate it!!!
ProsHow much time it saves me.
ConsI have not one con. EXCELLENT software!
Recommendations to other buyersNo. It works great. It's always fast and reliable. I've been using it for years now. If I ever had a question they are very quick about responding and fixing anything I've ask.
Jeff A.
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2016

“Awesome App Streamlines Business”

OverallPruvan allows us to send photos directly to our office staff from the field. Work is submitted immediatly from the field and the photos include geo coding which most clients are now requiring. With our intergations new orders are added to our queue with one click of the mouse. We have used other photo apps however this one is the most user friendly and most reliable.
ProsHow fast photos make it back to office.
ConsHave to logon to refresh intergations
Recommendations to other buyersAdd a feature to auto refresh intergrations. Daily or twice a day or every 30 min. A lot of time our work day includes order we just received that day. We then have to call office to update intergration.
November 28, 2016
Gerald R.
November 1, 2016

“My Most Valuable Tool”

OverallI've been using Pruvan for 4 years now. It has been the most valuable tool I have. In a business that relies on accurate photos with time/date/location it is the best. On the office side it is so easy to create orders to your own specifications. It's nice to be able to create the order, shoot the photos, and even take your work orders to invoice. Pruvan has definitely been worth every penny, and it's not expensive.
ProsEase of use.
ConsI have yet to find anything not to like.
Recommendations to other buyersIf used properly and you use some of the integrations you can run your entire administrative functions from this program.
November 1, 2016
Danielle R.

“Pruvan preservation ”

OverallIt's a great idea for the option to have subcontractors that don't work on a regular basis to pay for what they use. To have pictures upload in real time is a blessing for contractors as well as coordinators it's a great software I really enjoy being a user.
ProsI love not having to upload pictures and my coordinators able to see what I am seeing when I'm on site. It's a blessing.
ConsSometimes projects don't appear and you have to create a tab and manually upload into system after a hard day at work.
Recommendations to other buyersOverall is is great and easy to use
Christa T.
Contractor
December 7, 2016

“Pruvan works for me”

OverallI like the program. I just wish some of the workorders were wrote so u could undersyang what needs to be done or not. I hate the ones that are broke down and u have to take certain pictures at certain times.
ProsHow easy it is to use.
ConsWhen u have to stop what u doing to take pictures that won't let u move on to the next pictures while u want to finish that job.
Recommendations to other buyersJust keep improving... Thanks
December 7, 2016
Cindy E.
Contract Administrator
Construction, 11-50 employees
April 2, 2019

“Pruvan”

ProsThe ease of receiving and reviewing photos from the field in in the office almost.
ConsPeople without technology skills job set up on field may be a bit challenging
April 2, 2019
Steve D.
Field Inspector
Real Estate, Self-employed
February 7, 2017

“Needs full import on iPhone”

OverallThe app works very well. It is very inconvenient to have to use a PC to do a full import. Having a feature to complete a full import ditectly from the iPhone would save time and keep work orders accurate. I hope a future update would include this.
ProsEase of use.
ConsCan not perform a full import on iPhone. Very inconvenient to have to use a PC for this process.
Joshua M.
Ownee
Real Estate, Unspecified

“Property preservation must!”

OverallThis product saves me about 30 minutes of my time daily. I don't have to move photos from a digital camera, compress them and then sort them. The software does it all.
ProsTime saving.
ConsThe web portal is a bit combersom
Paul G.
Construction, 11-50 employees
October 1, 2018

“This program is a total waste of your time and resources”

OverallI have realized little to no benefit other than the ability to check in via GPS. Mostly this app just takes a whole lot of time and energy to send photos I can send in a zip file. I would recommend that you avoid having to use it at all costs. I am so frustrated with them and their service that the rising price is just an insult.
ProsNothing, this program is a complete waste of your time and energy.
ConsThe customer service is not available until they feel like responding. The app constantly has issues aside from taking a lot of time constantly to setup, edit, and assign projects. When the customer service finally does respond they give you directions that are incorrect and hard to follow. I currently have over 5200 photos from 9 different devices and 27 projects in limbo. Now going on 3 days.
October 1, 2018
Edward W.

“Pruvan review”

OverallOverall the program is ok, just does wierd things sometimes and figuring out the interface between the pruvan direct program and the App.
Prosbeing able to complete the job in the field.
ConsNot enough options for explanations
Recommendations to other buyersIt is good once you get used to it (the old version)
Balfour P.
Owner/Operator
December 8, 2016

“A sense of security”

OverallEvery time I contact the helpdesk I get concise and easy to understand answers to my questions, which help me feel confident going forward with the work and I appreciate that. Our schedules are full and we always have new things to learn and deadlines, so knowing I can count on the helpdesk makes my work skills improve daily as a new vendor with BLMCo.
ProsEase of use and not having to fill out a form on the computer. Just using the phone is great.
ConsWhen things upload from the phone, I'd like it to say it was uploaded or completed successfully.
Recommendations to other buyersNot at this time, we're new users. Thanks.
December 8, 2016
Johnnie R.
Owner/operator
Construction, Unspecified

“Pruvan experience”

OverallBeen in business for 30 years started with pencil and paper this program with Pruvan has been a giant step for me and our company.
ProsThe quickness of the whole operation
ConsTakes to long to talk to live help when needed, software is great for a old timer need help on occasion
Recommendations to other buyersNo
Jack H.
February 7, 2017

“Much better than the way we used to upload”

Overall98% of the time everything is seamless. Once in a while files won't upload properly and you may need some help. Customer service is tough to get ahold of, but they will always call you back in a reasonable amount of time.
ProsEase of use. Great time saver.
ConsCustomer service can be slow.
Scott C.

“Ease of Pruvan”

OverallAfter using Pruvan with our contractors and subs we have been able to complete work orders more accuratly and on time, with automatic review from out in the field its quick and easy. Especially covering 3000 sq miles of a island!
Diana G.

“Excellent and helpful ”

OverallHad awful time getting set up but the support staff walked me thru and made it easy and getting ready for first job. Letting them handle paperwork makes it simpler
ProsSo easy to use
ConsJump around to get all list
Recommendations to other buyersNo
Mark B.

“Good Quality”

OverallAfter all of the bugs were worked our we have very little down time. It is much easier to take pictures on the projects and not have to upload them.
Ryan H.
February 7, 2017

“Great work order system ”

OverallPruvan is by far the most efficient work order system I've ever used. Photo quality is extremely clear and uploads EXTREMELY fast compared to its competitors.
chris h.
February 23, 2017

“great service”

Overalllove everything about pruvan, great reasonable price. I've had a pruvan for a few years now and it saves me plenty of time and hassle.
February 23, 2017
Joe S.
December 25, 2016

“Fast photo taking!”

OverallSaves me hours a day. Very easy to document bid work and share with customer I get fast approvals before I leave job site. .
December 25, 2016
Othon K.

“Greatest app”

OverallI have been using Pruvan for 5 years best decision I ever made, thevphotos are actually in real time