bob Ratings

Overall

About bob

We go beyond HR automation to provide managers with an easy way to harness real-time data and better understand their people. bob helps you create a healthy workplace culture, where each employee feels more connected to their colleagues and company. In short, bob helps you put your people first. bob is the perfect solution for companies above 100 employees. Learn more about bob

Elena M.
Chief People Officer
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2018

“I've chosen bob over another great product I was using in the past and haven't regretted!”

Overallease of HR management, also our finance team benefits from easy holidays/absenses management, payroll reports and such. I'm doing all admin in bob, from contracts to onboarding, org structure, salary changes etc
ProsIt's very easy to use - user friendly interface, intuitive navigation, you can find whatever you need in the matter of seconds even if it's your first experience with the platform It's beautiful - our employees love it too The support team is amazing - they not only resolve any issues quickly, but they also listen to suggestions and implement them within reasonable time. I love getting product updates as I know that there will be something I asked about. The system features everything you'd want from a modern HRIS and even more - we love club feature and about section - it helps employees learn more about each other and find common interests. There's some functions that I'd love to have but they are not yet there (such as pre-boarding or e-signature) but the guys are constantly working on them and I've seen that for example e-signature is coming within next few weeks.
ConsIf we are talking about bob as HRIS there's very few things that I don't like, or rather I would like to have and they are not yet there - prebording being one example. I'd love performance module to be more sophisticated but the guys have just introduced it and I see that it gets updated constantly, which is great. also, it's not a separate platform for performance management so I wouldn't expect it have all the features that other platforms dedicted to performance only have. There are other small things (such as I can't send a survey to 1 person only), but they are small compared to all the benefits and again, I know that sooner or later those will be resolved too.
June 6, 2018
Kate J.
People & Office Manager
May 10, 2018

“Easy to use. Comprehensive. Great support. Feedback is acted on. Know you are valued as a client.”

ProsBeing able to feedback and see your feedback quickly acted on influencing the growth of the product. You feel valued and part of the journey. I am a 1 person HR/office team helping out a small finance team for a company of 50 and this software has saved me hours of time and stress. I am not even using it to its full potential yet due to finite time. It has also helped give power to employees where as an example they can see their annual leave so I don't have to keep spreadsheets and constantly update individuals. It is just their. Managers can see their teams, Org charts are great. adding photos so people can see who's who in a growing team and that is just the very tip of the iceberg that is bob. Fantastic.
ConsThe performance review section. I know when bob developed it they developed a product I was super excited about and holding out for. They, as any business would do, sought feedback and ended up releasing a much lighter touch performance review section based on the feedback. As a result I am going to use another platform which is more suited to my companies needs. However I am sure it will be a very suitable process for many companies, as their own research shows.
May 10, 2018
Sally-Ann S.
Senior HR Manager
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
May 17, 2018

“Intuitive, time saving and effortlessly engaging for everyone who uses it. ”

ProsThey are constantly listening to their customers and adding functionalities to Hibob. The rate of innovation to their product is something that I have never experienced before in the HR world. Normally you buy the software and once a year an element of it is updated. With Hibob they very regularly update and improve the system, constantly working on an even better experience for the user and admins. Compared to Hibob our pricey payroll system (from a global market leader) feels like a system from the dark ages! We use HIbob for our 'Pulse' questions to check in with how the company is feeling, we use it for our appriasal process, the reporting is great, booking holidays on it and reporting on holiday is very simple. Love the dashboard for quick answers that in the HR Team we so regularly get asked. The workflows for new joiners and leavers have saved so much team time! We are complete Hibob lovers! The 'Club View' is a great quick way at looking at salaries, who drinks red wine and everything in between!
ConsUmmmmmm.....I really can't think of anything...it really is a revolutionary and essential piece of HR kit!
May 17, 2018
Ryan G.
Implementation Manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
June 27, 2018

“Bob is a great HR platform for the average staff member at a business. Could not be easier!”

OverallStreamlining the HR process for staff at a business saves time and money. Centralizing these functions in a stable platform like Bob will allow you to focus more on your staff and business relationships, provide benefits to staff, and manage your company time off. This is a great product for a small business looking to manage their human resources in a simple and cost efficient way.
ProsHR platforms are typically robust and house many different features for managing your employment and benefits at a company. Bob is the perfect match between a platform that has a high level of functionality - but remains easy to use. For HR Staff using the system to manage a business; it contains stable features to manage time off, holidays, employee on-boarding, document provision, and company benefits. For the average staff member at a business, it is simple to use and has an intuitive interface. Taking time off is easy! Bob is a new platform that is growing quickly. Although it may be simpler than some other HR platforms as a result, it's ability to easily solve a large amount of HR tasks in one platform is well worth the investment.
ConsBeing a new piece of software, some of the complexity found in managing company benefits, for instance, is limited in features at this time. This is only the result of having launched in the past couple of years; but the success so far is allowing them to continue development for improving the product.
June 27, 2018
Hannah K.
July 13, 2017

“Simply the best HRS out there”

ProsBrilliantly designed, intuitive, easy to use for employees and People professionals. By far the biggest selling point though is the fact that Hibob is constantly developing new features which are actually based on customer feedback. All of the traditional HRS' i've used (e.g. BambooHR, Workday, Fairsail) are slow to respond to the needs of a changing HR/People function with an expanded remit (e.g. employee experience & wellbeing). Other challenger HRS (e.g. Namely, Charlie) only offer barebones features with a few gimmicks or are developing at the cost of platform stability. Hibob has unlimited ambition to actually fulfil the needs of the HR/People community
ConsOccasional bugs due to there being a lot of new features (however these are few and far between and the longest i've ever waited for a fix is 36 hours), need to grow Customer Success team to ensure they can maintain same awesome levels of support.
Charlotte A.
HR Assistant
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2017

“Easy to use, good looking and fits with our agency vibe.”

ProsI like how easy BOB is to use, how easy it is to contact someone at BOB if I have any troubles with the system. The look and feel works so well for our type of work place and BOB have helped us roll out the platform so effortlessly. I'm always finding out new things on BOB and I find the weekly emails from the BOB team explaining whenever something has been added helps us to discover more.
ConsAs a new piece of software there are some things that haven't yet been built. Although saying this the BOB team are always on hand if we want anything specifically added to fit our companies needs. We had slight trouble in the beginning with the calendar view and it not working in the way we have previously been used too. We spoke with the BOB software developers and they were able to help us fix this by creating a brand new calendar view which fitted with our needs.
Gemma M.
HR Business Partner
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
May 11, 2018

“bob is a really intuitive system to use and customer support is always fantastic”

ProsThe aesthetic is fun and non-corporate. Users are encouraged to share their 'superpowers' which helps people to connect with others who have similar interests. The system is really easy to navigate and there are some useful integrations. The support team are always fast to respond to my questions and to tell me about new features, or what they are developing in the near future. You can enable/disable features to customise what you want to achieve with the system and what your current people priorities are.
ConsThere are some small additional features I'd like such as e-signatures, which I believe is coming soon. The support team are really responsive to feedback about features that would be useful.
May 11, 2018
Husan G.
HR Assistant
Research, 51-200 employees
October 9, 2018

“Amazing Product + Customer Service”

OverallVery good, customer service is excellent. Really like all the features that bob offers. Compared to other HR platforms I have come across, bob has to be my fave!
Pros- User-Friendly - Cool features - Reports are very easy to create
ConsN/A, so far all good! BUT it would be good to have a feature where you can book a block of holidays in the calendars, so if an office is closed for Christmas, would be helpful to be able to block the whole week for all employees rather than doing it day by day.
October 9, 2018
Marina K.
HR Admin
June 25, 2017

“Great level of services first of all and beautiful easy to use product! ”

OverallI really enjoyed using this product. My employees were quite engaged in using this and it has truly improved company culture.
ProsYou can easily customize the product to your needs, really easy to on board and to use and most important to me my employees really use that, great design web and mobile.
Consvery young company , needs to see what happens in time. they dont have many global companies and US services isnt ready yet.

By Hibob on June 26, 2017
Thank you so much for your great review of HiBob. We look forward to growing and are glad our product could benefit your company culture! Please continue to keep in contact if there is anything we can do to help.
June 25, 2017
Estelle S.
Head of Talent
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

“Makes us look slick”

OverallBetter reporting, more robust processes and easier comms around People issues
ProsWe have a small People team and Bob has picked up all the admin which. in itself, is amazing. It's given us robust onboarding processes, better reporting than we've ever had and we haven't had to train anyone how to use it.
ConsSome standard letter templates would be AMAZING - one click for employee details on a blank letterhead would make my life easier. Looking forward to more review/appraisal functionality - I know it's coming and I know we will use it.
Lucy B.
April 30, 2018

“Intuitive, engaging and above all an enjoyable tool that makes my job much easier ”

ProsThe product has a lovely feel to it, and has been designed to accommodate the modern workplace - where staff and managers will both enjoy the interface. Also, the humour, support, pride and appetite of everyone at bob really highlights this is a great product from inside out.
ConsI'd love to have better integration with our payroll provider (morepay). Insights into reviews The ability to edit my own review forms I will never stop wanting more!
April 30, 2018
Beck H.
Operations Manager
11-50 employees
June 29, 2018

“Great. Efficient. Ease of use.”

OverallAble to track all annual leave and data on my employees
ProsThis software is efficient, effective and an all round great tool to have on board your team. would recommend to all clients.
ConsTo be honest. I haven't had any issues. may it would be good if we could have different companies/groups on one platform
Internet, 11-50 employees
July 11, 2018

“the live chat team are amazing! so helpful and happy to work out a solution to any awkward query ”

Overallhaving all personnel info for our global team in one easy to use place
ProsHow flexible it is, so many things are adaptable in the platform. Which is so useful for a company that have a high combination of full time, part time, perm, and contract staff.
Conshow fiddly it is get something set up. But I totally understand why this is important to allow the wide flex the platform has.
July 11, 2018
Anna R.
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
October 16, 2018

“Overall I love Bob”

ProsI think that Bob is, value for money, and has new product features out all the time which is great. Overall it's a brilliant system and I know that as a company we push it to its limits
ConsSometimes things are not that logical in how it works, for example, people are able to go into negative holiday balance.
October 16, 2018
Pat C.
People Operations & Talent Manager
September 25, 2018

“Very happy we made the move to Bob”

ProsBob has a great interface, is easy to use, covers all of the 'needed' HRIS functionality and allows enough customisation to be very suitable for most small businesses like us. Employee profiles and insights is incredibly helpful and should be the benchmark for other platforms.
ConsSome features are still being built out - engagement surveys are very basic in functionality and doesn't allow for self-service customisation yet so we haven't been able to make the move to use these yet over our existing provider. The company doc storage component has a poor user interface/design but we don't use that much.
September 25, 2018
June 26, 2018

“Bob is a really great, user friendly platform. It is very intuitive.”

ProsI believe that the greatest thing is how easy it is to use this platform. All sections are well organised and even when you think you don't know where to find something there is a great support team which will immediately help you find everything you need. The best section which really helps with my work is "Workflows". I love it!
ConsEven though reports section gives you many reports to choose from, sometimes I still find myself in need of some more reports, like turn-over and etc. It would be great if in documents section there would be a possibility to download a reports as well.
Ria A.
Human Resources Manager
October 12, 2016

“H R Management made simple”

OverallHibob has been quick to get to grips with and is making a big impact on streamlining H R Management and increasing efficiency immeasurably within my organisation. I am always looking forward to the next great idea. Hibob staff have been friendly and exemplary in all that they do.

By Hibob on October 14, 2016
Thanks Ria! Glad you like the platform and find the team helpful.
Lilit H.
June 30, 2018

“Great people management platform. Saves a lot of administrative time in managing HR process & Data.”

ProsGreat Customer Success & product teams who works closely in customizing and implementing the tool. Bob is very an easy platform to use, cool UI, saves time in collecting and analyzing people data. Very intuitive and flexible tool. Bob team always add new fetchers which make the tool more and more valuable
ConsStill, on a development mode - some of the needed fetchers are in process and will be delivered by EOF (2018)
June 30, 2018
Dominique S.
HR Manager
11-50 employees
October 5, 2016

“Great Decision, Great Move!”

OverallI was introduced to Hibob through my co-founder. I was currently not looking to move to a new HR platform, because I fear change. Though I was not 100% happy with the one I was using. What caught my eye was the beauty and the ease of moving around the platform. They also have a very user friendly platform, from removing, editing or adding new features easily. What was also great is there business support team, they have literally help me step by step to make sure that the transition from one platform to another was as smooth as possible. I have not been using it for very long but am over the moon with Hibob so far and do not regret my decision to change.

By Hibob on October 5, 2016
Thanks Dominique. So happy that you're pleased with your switch to hibob. We love having you as a client.
Charlotte B.
Office manager
June 26, 2018

“Their customer service is on point at all time and never had a problem they couldn't solve.”

OverallI have an overlook on our employees, their data and easy to find info quickly. I would recommend this product.
ProsTheir customer service, great team, good new features etc They follow up on problems that occured to see that it's resolved and they have gone way on beyond to find solutions for our needs.
ConsIt's sometimes a bit over complicated to find things and the people list is lagging, The price might not justify how we use it but that doesnt mean other companies use it fully to its capacity.
Bethan J.
Finance Associate
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
July 2, 2018

“Overall good and easy to use. ”

ProsTime Off - its great that you can add holiday types, the visibility is really useful and great integration with Slack
ConsThe filing of documents is difficult, and doesn't link to individual profiles Making custom surveys would be really useful too When we signed up for the software we intended to manage staff benefits through the platform, this has since become unavailable which is a major downside.
Emma M.
October 12, 2016

“Bob makes managing our people much easier!”

OverallBob has allowed us to become smarter in how we manage our people. As we now have all our data in one place, we save time that we use to spend updating multiple spreadsheets and producing reports. Bob has supported us in building our company's culture. Forgetting birthdays and work anniversaries is now a thing of the past! The system allows us to track the hobbies and interests of our people so we are able to make informed decisions on benefit offerings, events and gifts! Overall we are really happy with the system and the customer service that is offered by the team at bob.

By Hibob on October 12, 2016
Thanks for your review, Emma. It's great to hear that everyones' birthdays get remembered at Anchura now (and that they're getting good gifts as well!).
Peter S.
Head of Finance & Analytics
September 13, 2018

“Great system for storing employee data”

ProsSystem allows you to get set up quickly, and share information, documents, etc. with your team. There's tracking for time off (e.g. sick, holiday, custom). For everything you can't figure out yourself, there's a great and quickly responding support team.
ConsThe benefits section is mainly focused on UK businesses.
September 13, 2018
Surbhi G.
Group HR Manager
July 31, 2017

“Excellent Product and Service!”

OverallFits in my HR needs for our growing business.
ProsFabulous Team! Tech team makes every effort to accommodate my fancy requests. The product itself works like an HR Assistant to me. Love it!
ConsHaven't come across something until now. Maybe will never! I think the product is more suitable for growing businesses of size 150 employees and above.
July 31, 2017
Katrin U.
HR Manager
July 17, 2017

“The software is easy to implement and has nice features.”

OverallIt saves a lot of time in the every day business of HR administrators.
ProsIt can be customized and is easy to use. It is enjoyable to use every day. Especially the time-off section is very useful and easy to handle for employees.
ConsSome features are not available at the moment (i. e. budget feature, performance review), are in the development phase though.
51-200 employees
July 2, 2018

“Its being a really nice way to keep the team interecting, and as well to administrate HR and Payroll”

OverallThe benefit of having all employees information in just one place makes everything so much easy.
ProsThe use of the software it's really easy and instictive. It makes payroll and HR way easier to admin!
ConsSome stuff is still in development so the reports sometimes get a bit messy. Besides this it's perfect!
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
June 26, 2018

“i find the features not very intuitive - even if they are there - they are hard to find or manipulat”

Overalli can organize a growing team across offices.
Prosit does everything we need, from performance review to employee history - and the customer service is amazing.
Consit is not necessarily the most elegant - the features are getting better by the day but sometimes they are clunky and difficult to manipulate.
Veronica A.
People Operations Associate
June 26, 2018

“Importing our data was an incredibly painful process. Now that that's done, the platform works OK.”

ProsThe org chart, though it's not as customisable as we would like (mainly when you need to export parts of it)
ConsThat there are so many unnecessary fields that you can not delete and are irrelevant to our organisation.
Claudia O.
People Operations
May 8, 2018

“Amazing customer service”

ProsEasy to use product with excellent export functionality. The best customer service of any software we use.
ConsIt would be great to have more customisation, however the team are very quick to respond to our feedback!
May 8, 2018
Nic O.
COO
July 21, 2017

“Choosing bob as our people management software is has been a genuinely great company decision.”

ProsEasy to use Culture Club - that really engages employees Insights - what's really going on in the business
ConsSome of the holiday request sign-offs could be better implemented - but the told the development team are already on it.
July 21, 2017
Lottie M.

“Hibob review”

OverallI have had a fantastic experience with bob so far. It allows me to keep everything in one place so I am not using multiple Excel sheets and staff information can be kept up to date very easily. I can also create reports at the touch of a button and export everything without trouble. Hibob's user interface is extremely slick and good to look at. I can even group staff together according to their hobbies and tastes - fantastic!

By Hibob on October 5, 2016
Thanks for the feedback, Lottie. Glad you find creating reports so easy. We know that's important to most of our clients.
Simon K.
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
June 29, 2018

“HiBob largely does what it is supposed to do, but hasn't engaged our team as a useful platform”

ProsI like the ease of setup of new staff, as well as the intuitive nature of the user experience. I particularly like the ability to store employee documents on the platform.
ConsI was really disappointed that the user survey and performance elements of the software were both limited and priced separately from the rest of the package. In a situation where these elements aren't part of the package, we have had to look elsewhere to solve these problems. That makes it likely that we will look into moving off HiBob when our contract is up.
Rafael P.
Analista de marketing digital
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
January 15, 2019

January 15, 2019
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2019

“So far so good”

ProsBob is new for us but I like it so far. Seems organized and easy to use.
ConsNo complaints yet, good to go and easy to use so far.
July 31, 2019