Phonexa Ratings

Overall

About Phonexa

Phonexa is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps businesses improve their ROI by attributing leads to specific marketing campaigns. Our SaaS system comprised of a Call Logic platform with advanced features such as call analytics and reporting, an advanced, multi-level IVR, a state-of-the-art voice recognition feature, among many other cutting-edge features. Phonexa also consists of additional platforms, LMS SYNC (a lead management system), E-Delivery (email marketing platform), & Books360. Learn more about Phonexa

Fahad K.
Financial Services, Self-employed
March 25, 2019

“Incredibly Easy to Use and Provides Very Robust Reports”

OverallIt's an amazing product, and my account manager is pretty phenomenal. It was a bit of a drag when I first signed up because the setup took a while, however once I was up and running, my leads were completely monetized and I was able to fluidly run lead gen and grow it.
ProsI really enjoy how easy the platform is to use. You can see MTD reporting and group all reports in different ways depending on what you are trying to see. Also the customizable dashboard makes it easy to see all the stats I want at a glance in one location. The best part is that there is an app, so it makes it super easy when I am out and about.
ConsSometimes there are updates they make and the notifications are a little vague. However, my account manager always seems to have any answers to the questions I have and provides solutions if no answer.
March 25, 2019
Burak D.
February 13, 2019

“Great Lead Generation & Tracking Platform”

ProsPhonexa is definitely all-in-one solution for lead management. Comes with built-in analytics and tracking. Everything is pretty streamlined and easy to manage. We are able to see the lead details in real time and automatic distribution makes our lives easier. For us, the most valuable part of Phonexa is the ability to add additional publishers and buyers into the pipeline. The pipeline is completely customizable, so we have a clear mind that the lead is handled by the right team.
ConsUser documentation is not detailed but Phonexa's account managers are available almost 24/7 for any help request.
February 13, 2019
Bobby G.
Sales Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
April 3, 2019

“Reports Load Instantly and Unl. Integrations ”

OverallMy overall experience has been great. Our team uses vanity numbers to track calls and a custom IVR to route these calls. It helps with our attribution and we are able to see what campaigns are the most profitable, which helps us increase our marketing ROI.
ProsThe software is very fast. Everything loads quickly, easily the most responsive platform we've used. The customer service team is great, they are always available to offer advice and walk you through any problem areas. And maybe the most important aspect is how robust and flexible the software is, we are able to set up integrations with all of the marketing/ sales products that we use.
ConsThe product can be a bet overwhelming because it offers many features. However, after a few training sessions with our team, that concern quickly went away.
Andrew S.
Ceo
February 19, 2019

“Increased my ROI”

OverallPrior to being on Phonexa, I used to run direct with several networks and be frustrated at the multiple campaigns I would need for this. Phonexa allowed me to monetize all my leads from one campaign, and the reporting allowed me to optimize not only my campaigns, but my ping tree as well. I have full control of my leads and data and can remarket when I choose.
ProsThis system is easy to setup campaigns with, manage my ping tree and has also help me grow my business. I also love the reporting it has.
ConsIt's such a large platform that learning everything is takes some time, however the account managers are always available to help me.
February 19, 2019
Mahnaz P.
CMO
April 2, 2019

“What a lead gen needs!”

ProsFeatures are build based on day to day data and campaign management for lead gens. The user can easily track the incoming and outgoing leads, the history of the lead and the changes on lead data. Easy process to set up campaigns and 24/7 support. My reps are one Skype ping away.
ConsNothing specific I can mention at this point
April 2, 2019
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 5, 2019

“Easy to use but very powerful”

OverallHelped improve analytical decision making and improved lead ROI within the first month. Well worth the investment, and has changed the way we do business.
ProsVery quick to get up and running with most integrations ready to go immediately. Any questions or changes are quickly addressed by the tech team, and I feel like there is always "white glove" service at the ready if needed.
ConsNo issues seen to date. Would recommend to anyone looking for lead management system.
April 5, 2019
Dino T.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“Awesome Software! Awesome Service!”

OverallAwesome service, amazing product, great value.
ProsThis software is by far the best leads managing software I've ever come across. I previously used a free form from one of my buyers, that was a mistake. Phonexa put me in the driver's seat; the software allowed me to explore all opportunities. It also created some healthy competition among buyers. My leads have doubled since I started using the software. The software is a no brainer! The director of sales, is my account manager she has walked me through the process every step of the way. Additionally, she helped me analyze the data that was coming through, so I could make the most of my campaign. Quality, Value, and Service they hit it out of the ballpark! Go!
ConsI have not yet experienced any problems.
Joshua S.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 6, 2019

“Great system”

OverallThe Phonexa team makes things very reasonable and for integrations they do provide reasonable time frames. They are always there to help and have personal relationships unlike other platforms I have used.
ProsEasy to function, use, and manage. If any questions about the particulars regarding the vast options within the analytics, the team is always there to help (Support team is awesome on the tech). Flexible with integrations and accommodating with any requests. Solid platform.
ConsIf there is every anything that is slightly off, they are on it. Nothing in my experience with them so far has affected the functionality of the platform.
May 6, 2019
Eamon B.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
February 26, 2019

“Phonexa has helped my business”

OverallThe platform has been instrumental in growing my business, the sheer volume of analytics at my fingertips has allowed me to really drill down in detail my leads which has in turn enabled me to increase my ROI.
ProsThe in depth analytics and customizability.
ConsThere's so much information it can feel overwhelming, but having my own account manager has been amazing for me to understand everything I need to.
February 26, 2019