RIO Genesis Office Ratings

Overall

About RIO Genesis Office

RIO Genesis helps your brokerage do more deals, make more money, and recruit more agents with an all-in-one office software and management solution. Automate daily tasks, manage teams, and obtain more business from clients. It is the only true solution that offers everything needed to run a successful real estate business. Agents can be more productive. Staff cam be more efficient, and brokers can run highly profitable offices. All of this can be done easier than ever before. Learn more about RIO Genesis Office

Monica D F.
November 10, 2016

“Best Real Estate Software out there!”

OverallMy office has been using RIO Genesis for several years. We find that it is easy to use and keeps all of our documents in order. The staff has it open all day long adding to it then in the mornings I come in and run a few reports and I can see exactly what my staff accomplished yesterday. It's fantastic. Over the years there has been questions about something or the other, the customer service is quick to respond and either give me the answer or find a solution to my problem. I use several platforms in my real estate business, equator, resnet, dispo/exceleras, pyramid, Freddie, etc and I find that RIO gives me much more information and is a great platform for all of my real estate needs.
ProsIt's easy to use and stores all of the information that we need to complete a real estate transaction.
ConsNon at this time.
Recommendations to other buyersI found that once we started using this software I haven't looked at any others because this fulfills all of our needs.

By RIO Software Solutions on November 10, 2016
Thank you for the review Monica! We're glad that we are able to provide you a solution to fulfill all your Real Estate business needs.
Erica J.
Real Estate Broker
November 15, 2016

“RIO Changed the trajectory of my business!”

OverallRIO Genesis has given me the ability to streamline all of the processes of my business in one easy to use online system. I was used to tracking by spreadsheet and email for 10 plus years before I implemented RIO Genesis into my daily routine. I was an old school broker who didn't want to change my ways because they worked for me. The RIO support team cared about my business and worked with me for the transition. To this day they are always available any time I need their assistance. I can now manage my business between the two states I practice in without the stress of missing a step which gives me the freedom to hustle up more business and get a little down time in for myself because I have the extra time on hand from eliminating extra, useless steps in every task at hand! Thank you so much! Top notch system with quality support!
ProsAbility to organize information on each transaction, online access, storage system for documents and photos, and I can track the progress of each employee in the system.
Chip J.
Broker
July 14, 2017

“I started using less than a year ago and I don't know how we ever got along without it!”

OverallRIO Genesis has helped us to organize easily in one platform. It so easy to customize that we are able to use it for all types of business including REO and corporate, Commercial and retail residential. The contact management is great and integrates easily for communication and notes between all parties in a transaction. I especially like that we can allow access to certain but not all parts of the same file. For example, an assistant can have access to specific on a file to work on, like contract & lender information, but no access to the client's contact information unless given access by the lead agent. No worries about client privacy issues or an agent getting a client list and moving to another firm!
Proswe are able to integrate both REO and retail listings and customize easily the contact management is great because it allows us to sort contacts by type (business client vs homeowner) and allows for notes on files and contacts
ConsSet up of data input can be tedious and it really requires set up to work properly. But thats not an issue with the software, that's just laziness. Once you've input your information everything works like clockwork
July 14, 2017
Terri A.
Owner/Broker
November 15, 2016

“Great member of the team.”

OverallThis program is a game changer. It is easy to use and keeps everything in one neat package. The whole team can see what each other is doing and how the client is reacting. It has been a great additions to the team.
ProsIt keeps everything organized and in front of me.
ConsI am leaving this blank because I have yet to find anything I didn't like.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't wait to get this software. The amount of worry and stress from not knowing what a team member has put on a site of the clients or said to a client on the phone is reduced so much with this software. It allows all the information to be entered as it is happening and it is all at your fingertips when you need it. Believe me when I say it is so worth it. Don't wait get it as fast as you can.

By RIO Software Solutions on November 16, 2016
Thank you Terri! We appreciate your review. We are glad that the use of our system allows you less worry and stress about what is going on in your business.
Sarah L.
Real Estate Broker
November 15, 2016

“Easy to use System for my Real Estate Office ”

OverallRio Genesis is a great software system. Our office and team members have been using it now for several years and we dont know what we'd do without it. We are able to assign tasks through the portal, stay on track with timelines, and track our expenses. The system has so many functions and features that NO other system has. In addition, there is a Vault that stores your file after you close for a minimal fee, which allows the Brokers to stay in compliance.
Proshas a lot of different features makes things easier for real estate agent and staff easy to use
Kimberly K.
Reo Broker

“Riogenesis Review”

OverallI enjoy using the site. It is easy to use and is a convenient way to manage offers and communication.
ProsThat my staff can use it and that I can restrict their permissions.
ConsThe homepage layout
Recommendations to other buyersNo not at this time.

By RIO Software Solutions on November 10, 2016
Thank you for your honest review Kimberly! We're constantly looking for more ways to improve our system and we think you'll love our new user interface that's coming soon!
Mark O.
July 17, 2017

“Your whole business kept in one place.”

ProsAnything and everything you need for your file can be found right here. Basic information, photo albums, communication, documents, billing, offers, flyers, tasks, etc...
ConsThe software still has a few kinks to be worked out with the contact management portion of it. .....
July 17, 2017
Kirby P.
November 15, 2016

“Fully Automate Your office”

OverallThis software keeps my office organized. Easy to use. All of our agents can access documents. The administrator can permission each user to different parts of the software so that agents,office staff and management can all use this software .
ProsEveryone in the office can use it. Each user can only see permitted sectors.
ConsTakes time to set up correctly.
David H.
REO Broker
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
November 15, 2016

“RIO Genesis Outstanding CRM”

OverallThe software does just about anything you need it to do and more. Easy to use. It will re-organize your business. My team loves it. We easily handle 150 transactions annually/$40m in volume.
ProsIt can be customized to fit your business model.
ConsIt takes some time to learn how to use as it offers so much but the investment of time is worth it.
John C.
Broker
November 20, 2016

“Excellent overall real estate software.”

OverallThis is a package that covers all aspects of real estate management. Everything from REO to retail transaction management and recruiting. It is a software developed and built by top real estate office management for real estate managers.
ProsThe total package that covers all aspects of a office management system, CRM, to reimbursements.
November 20, 2016
Chris L.
November 16, 2016

“Great product for a great value”

OverallI manage all of my listings on the platform. The tasking and work flow is good. It has worked great for what we do, and the technical support is second to none.
ProsEase of use
Conscreating master task
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend it!
Nuvia R.
November 15, 2016

“Excellent System for REO Management and Assignments”

OverallWe have been an active user of the RIO Genesis System for well over 3 years now. It has progressively updated to become one of our main sources of REO tracking, follow up and offer receipt portals. If you're in the market for a system that will meet and exceed your needs, look no further.
ProsEase of use is stellar and works on all systems.
ConsSetup and training can be confusing for some clients who are new to products.
Recommendations to other buyersNo it's great.
Jennifer C.

“First Class System!!”

OverallFunctionality and Ease of Use!! Customer service is 2nd to none. I highly recommend it.. very versatile for our business.
ProsVersatile and easy to use.
ConsNot much to dislike.. if I had to really dig for something, I would like it have more property management functionality.
Recommendations to other buyersVery Robust.. Make use of the online tutorials. We also had a live training for my staff.
Kelly W.
November 17, 2016

“RIO Genesis”

OverallBoth my staff and agents use RIO. It is very easy to use! Customer service is efficient and friendly!
November 17, 2016
Sandra B.
Principal Broker/ Owner
October 17, 2017

“Very use friendly ”

OverallIt keeps me organized
ProsVery user friendly. It helps making communications easier. It helps alot to keep to keep things organized. Helps keeps things on schedule.
October 17, 2017
JOSE L.
REO DIRECTOR OF DEFAULT SERVICES

“Great application”

OverallI have been using this software for sometime and I really enjoy it, easy to use, great customer services, great service for the money. Defently I recommended Rio Genesis.
Bruce L.
Agent / Office Manager

“New User Experience”

OverallSo far this product seems to have everything we need and more, our customer service agent Eddie, has been absolutely amazing, knowledgeable , and eager to help. He also has been more than generous with his time.
ProsIntuitive, Accurate, Productive
ConsSo versatile and thorough that it can be a bit overwhelming to totally set up and customize
Recommendations to other buyersKeep doing what your doing
Ginger L.
Realtor
November 11, 2016

“Eddie - RIO GENESIS TRAINING”

OverallEddie is awesome and very patience. I am enjoying this software program and look forward to becoming more organized and efficient.
ProsGreat to follow all our real estate needs and tasks in one place.

By RIO Software Solutions on December 13, 2016
Thank you for your review! We love to hear great things about our training and support staff! It's really important to us to deliver great training and service.
Bob H.
November 30, 2016

“Great system”

OverallALL REO has gone to a major platform. RIO Genesis is at the top. It uses years of experience in the REO business.
Prosuser freindly
Recommendations to other buyersuse it for all your RE listings

By RIO Software Solutions on November 30, 2016
Thank you Bob! We appreciate you leaving a review and also mentioning how RIO Genesis can be used manage all Real Estate listings.
November 30, 2016
Steven R.

“New to RIO Genesis”

OverallWe are new to RIO Genesis but see the obvious advantages. It is easy to implement and have started to migrate our CRM over. The REO specific workflow is outstanding.
ProsEase of Use
Recommendations to other buyersREO experience will make it an easier transition
Judith G.
President~Broker
June 13, 2017

“Great Dashboard and so much more. Great customer service! Thank you Eddy!”

OverallI am able to assign tasks to my team members at a faster and more proficient manner as we check status on each case. I don't think that i have something that i do not like so far about this dashboard and the system. As I become more familiar and faster on the system i will be happy to give you feedback should i see a need for recommendations and improvements.
ProsI have the ability to easily set up my team and easily move forward with assigning tasks to the team.
June 13, 2017
Greg A.

“Rio simply works!”

OverallThe RIO Genesis platform is ideal for multi faceted real estate offices working with various corporate clients. It can be a mess when clients all are on different operational methods and systems. RIO bring some stability to an unstable business. Highly recommend it.
Chris P.
December 12, 2016

“Great product for our real estate team”

OverallThis service has helped us centralize the tools needed not just to run our REO Operations but Outer Tail as well.

By RIO Software Solutions on December 13, 2016
Thank you Chris for your review. We're glad that you find our system useful for helping manage both your REO and retail business.
December 12, 2016
matt h.

“Time Saving software.”

OverallHello, this is much better than trying to organize properties on an Excell spreadsheet! Thank you for the great product!

By RIO Software Solutions on December 13, 2017
Thank you Matt. We're glad your saving yourself time that can be better spent elsewhere in your business.
Michelle G.
November 14, 2016

“Rio Genesis Experience ”

OverallRIO Genesis helps my office run more efficiently and effectively. The online offer submission is my favorite feature, especially with multiple offers, I can now contact all agents with the click of a button.
November 14, 2016
Jim M.

“Great software!”

OverallRio Genesis fits all of my business needs. After trying a few others with limited capabilities, I am pleased with the features Rio Genesis has to offer.
Heith M.

“RIO Genesis”

OverallWe love the comprehensive features of RIO . It allows us to run multiple offices efficiently and streamline giving us more time to be with our clients ...
Kurt C.

“RIO Review”

OverallI have used RIO for over a year now. It has incredible ease of use and features! I have not even explored over one half of the functionality at this point.
Monique M.
November 21, 2016

“Update: customer service is excellent. ”

OverallEddie patiently answered my many questions. He was very helpful & walked me through, step by step. Rio has so many great features!
November 21, 2016
Monique M.
November 15, 2016

“Comprehensive features and customization with great reporting capabilities”

OverallRio Genesis should meet all of your business needs. Compared to other software, I've found this to be the most comprehensive.
David S.

“Most Comprehensive”

OverallRio has everything you could ask for and more. If you are a one person show, a team, or a brokerage, Rio can handle your work load.
Anthony A.

“Fantastic system!!!!”

OverallKeeps all tasks on point between me and my team. It is truly an asset to my business. Thank you for giving us this valuable tool.
Joseph B.
November 15, 2016

“Cloud Based Real Estate Transaction Software”

OverallRun your entire real estate brokerage from this cloud based real estate software., includes document storage, online offer submission.
Felicia G.
November 10, 2016

“Features & Functionality Revisions Requested”

OverallFeatures & functionality assigning tasks to agents not required in the transaction. Recurring tasks continue to reaccure even after tasks are complete.
Ximena D.
N/A
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
March 2, 2017

“Kudos to Rep”

OverallI am a first time user of RIO Genesis and rep walked me through the process with such skill and patience. Rep proves professionalism and a caring approach to customer service is alive and well!
ProsEase of use
ConsN/A
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend calling in for additional customer support/guidance

By RIO Software Solutions on March 2, 2017
Thank you for the review! We're glad to read that you are able to use our system withe ease. Our support team is always happy to help.
March 2, 2017