ClickCease Ratings

Overall

About ClickCease

1 of 5 clicks on your PPC campaign is most likely...useless. ClickCease blocks competitors and bots from clicking on your Google Ads. Main features: Custom detection settings Google Ads refund automation Landing page video recording Spy on competitor creative and their positions. ClickCease offers a full set of tools geared for SMB's and Agency accounts. Learn more about ClickCease

Daniel R.
March 1, 2019

“True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!”

OverallWe work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.
ProsSetting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.
ConsIf I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.
March 1, 2019
Alex S.
October 13, 2018

“You need this if you run PPC campaigns”

OverallAwesome, they answer live chat messages instantly. Customer support are particularly knowledgeable and they're always happy to help with anything.
ProsSimply put, you need Clickcease if you run any kind of PPC campaign. We've used Clickcease for about 18 months to block the ever growing volume of invalid clicks from the search engines. Being able to block both individual IP addresses and also IP ranges has allowed us to keep PPC costs under control. We can see that around 30% of clicks from Adwords are invalid, and as Clickcease integrates directly with Adwords to block IP's there's very little work to be done at our end after the settings have been made on the Clickcease account. The most import part of Clickcease is that it gives factual and indisputable evidence when you need to have a war with the search engines to get a credit for invalid clicks. What I mean by this is that when you have IP addresses in your Adwords or Bing account that you've blocked, and you still get clicks from them and more importantly charged for the clicks (this does happen a lot) then you can take your Clickcease evidence and use that as the base for a credit. We've received credits of around $23,000 in the last 12 months from Adwords alone and we wouldn't have gotten these were it not for the Clickcease evidence.
ConsThere's nothing not to like. It's low cost, it's reliable and it does what it says on the tin.

By ClickCease on October 15, 2018
Thanks Alex, so happy you are seeing value!
October 13, 2018
Mike M.
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“Must have for Adwords - Bing”

OverallExcellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing. They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing
ProsExcellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing. They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing
ConsNo issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.
August 28, 2019
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2019

“The crystal ball in a world where you can't see anyone”

OverallClickCease has lowered my advertising costs annually while our sales revenue is rising. As this product insures that your marketing funds are being spent correctly. I cannot recommend this product enough to all businesses both large and small
ProsClickCease Insures that my marketing dollars being spent correctly and as we Have been able to lower our marketing spend while enjoying a lift in sales
ConsNothing it's great! I am struggling to fine something bad about it
August 31, 2019
Robin J.
Senior SEA Specialist
Internet, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2019

“The best way to stop Click Fraud!”

OverallEverything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.
ProsIn my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors. The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency. noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.
ConsInstallation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!
Hyrum T.
Digital Marketing
August 27, 2019

“Easy to setup and use. Pays for itself!”

OverallA few of our clients have very competitive industries and previously had quite a bit of click fraud from competitors. This helped solve that problem and increase campaign efficiencies.
ProsClickCease is really easy to get setup and running. Reporting is super simple and straight forward so you can show clients or your team or boss the value it brings and the money it saves.
ConsBlocking isn't automated on Bing so you have to manually add IP's which is time consuming and annoying. But I really only use the service for our Google Ads so its not a huge issue.
Rob A.
PPC manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

“We beat click fraud!”

OverallWe suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!
ProsWe were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!
ConsWould like to have this developed for Facebook fraud as well.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you think you have a competitor clicking on your ads...you probably do have this issue. Many fraudulent clicks are not only from our competitors we discovered. If you are not sure, you should talk to the ClickCease team. They were very responsive and it was a pleasure getting guidance from them.

By ClickCease on October 26, 2016
Thanks so much Rob, we are happy you are enjoying ClickCease!
Jim K.
June 27, 2019

“Been Great To Us!”

OverallThe best thing I can say about ClickCease is their support is bar none, ALWAYS responds very quickly and JUMPS to help resolve any issues. While they've built a very good platform for monitoring fraudulent clicks for PPC, this technology is ever changing and problems are expected to surface from time to time so support is of the utmost concern with a service like this and ClickCease crushes it in this department!
ProsAutomatic, requires very little if any maintenance or attention after initial configured.
ConsHonestly can't think of any at the moment.
June 27, 2019
Narciso J.
Director de Marketing
January 28, 2019

“Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing”

OverallAmazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly! They send you a copy of the conversation at the email. So to me! I love the software.
ProsIt is very easy to use, and very very funcional. You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working. At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.
ConsTo say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease. Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.
Brandon W.
Owner, Manager
November 22, 2018

“Assistance with tech support”

OverallMy overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!
ProsThe representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.
ConsThe interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

By ClickCease on November 27, 2018
Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)
November 22, 2018
Alona M.
Chief Executive Officer
November 21, 2018

“Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....”

ProsMy name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.
ConsActualy Agency plan is too expensive for us
November 21, 2018
Or K.
September 27, 2018

“We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore”

ProsAfter We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks. You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.
ConsI wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too
September 27, 2018
Chad S.
Director of Performance Marketing
Retail, 51-200 employees
August 20, 2019

“No Brainer for PPC Traffic”

OverallWe've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.
ProsFor a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.
ConsSome of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.
August 20, 2019
Nophry L.
Marketing Specialist
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
August 29, 2019

“This Should Be Your Click Fraud Choice!”

Overalla very pleasant ride!
Pros1. easy to implement 2. amazing customer service 3. always available for questions and clarifications 4. it delivers clear results 5. competitor tracking
Cons1. they don't have a mobile app, In today's world, this should be a must.
August 29, 2019
Frank S.
Internet, Self-employed
January 28, 2019

“Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud”

OverallI really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.
ProsThe customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.
ConsInitially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.
Oscar G.
publicist
Design, 1-10 employees

“Thanks Rafa!”

OverallI Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa. Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :) (Soory for the bad english)
Pros-Excelent analytics -Excelent customer suport -Good Price -Easy installation and configuration -God Dashbord
ConsAt the moment works perfectly for me

By ClickCease on October 26, 2016
Thanks Oscar! We will tell Rafa about how happy you are with him and the software :)
Ana B.
PPC Associate
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
June 14, 2019

“ClickCease review”

OverallIt is easy to use, transparent, and there is a lot of manual control. Customer service is great and they are more than willing to explain everything and find the best way to solve the problem. Our Account manager, Zack Shipman is great and very dedicated. He made constant efforts to realize what are the client's needs, and how to improve the way ClickCease works for us. ClickCease saved us a lot of money by now and eliminated our competitors' efforts to harm our budget. Would recommend to anyone in e-commerce business.
ProsEasy to use, transparent, lots of manual settings, amazing customer service and account manager.
ConsSome of the reports weren't correct, but the problem is being solved now.
June 14, 2019
Ofir A.
January 28, 2019

“Phenomenal click detection and block solution”

OverallBeen working with Click cease for the last 2 years and they saved whole lot of fraudulent clicks for my clients
ProsEasy setup great customer service affordable pricing detailed report
ConsI guess the new ad spy feature is still in beta because I haven't seen much data from it yet.
1001-5000 employees
July 2, 2018

“ClickCease is easy to use & has lots of very powerful features, optimizing our web experience. ”

ProsClickCease does an amazing job at clearly laying out all its tools & features. It's also powerful enough to actively block bots from our AdWords. It's led to a much more robust & safe web experience within our company.
ConsInitially we were concerned the features might not fit our agency well but it became very clear that we had lots to gain by using ClickCease. Thankfully, we were able to incorporate it into our workflow fully.
July 2, 2018
Christian v.
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2019

“Protects you from craudent Ad klicks”

OverallGoogle does not help you when single useres kilck your ads 10 or more tmes per minute. Clickease use the google ip blocking to keep thes useres, or ex employee or competitors out.
ProsHelpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.
ConsNo problems so far. This is fuly automated
August 23, 2019
Uri A.
Online Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 employees
October 24, 2018

“I Run PPC campaigns in very competitive markets, unfortunately not all the competitors playing fair”

OverallGreat software, if your budget is running out with no conversions and high CTR just try it and save tons of $
ProsAllow me to ignore the competitor clicks and run high bids, and saves me time looking at the IP recordings manually. In some industries it's a matter of losing or winning
ConsInterface design is a bit old and hard to find, but the support is super fast and helpful
October 24, 2018
Kasia S.
VP / Owner
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
November 3, 2016

“Awesome tool to help automate IP banning and save money”

OverallI love the tool. It's just not realistic to look up all the IP's that click on your ads and this helped eliminate my manual process of counting IP's and banning multi-clickers with no conversions. Real time and money saver. It's also great because I only have to maintain one banned IP list instead of going into each campaign. I requested a feature add, and they took care of it within a week, which blew my mind. I've never seen software improved upon that quick, so their team rocks- very responsive.
Pros-ability to manage only 1 IP ban list for all campaigns -auto-detection rules -own IP ban list
Cons-'Click Fraud Threshold' has a max of 100 days. As a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 360 days if possible. -'Block IPs for a certain period' has a max of 90 days. Again, as a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 180 days if possible.
Recommendations to other buyersIf the time frames could be increased on 'Click Fraud Threshold' & 'Block IPs for a certain period', I'd consider the software perfect.
November 3, 2016
Joshua P.
Internet Marketing Guru
January 30, 2019

“ClickCease Saves Me Money!”

OverallClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.
ProsClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.
ConsAt first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.
Roman M.
CTO
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2019

“We love it!”

ProsWe've been using ClickCease for over a year on one of our products. We love it so much, and we started to use it for a second product recently.
ConsIt's been very efficient in keeping bad traffic away coming from AdWords, and at the same time saving us money.
August 30, 2019
March 25, 2019

“Excellent software & support”

ProsBeautiful and clean software that even has an optional dark mode! The automated Adwords claims are amazing and the ability to finely tune the blocking process and sensitivity is flawless.
ConsNo plans available for super small ad budgets. Suggestions: $5/month plan <$200/month ad spend $10/month plan <$800/month ad spend $25/month plan <$2000/month ad spend $50/month plan >$2001/month ad spend
March 25, 2019
Yona R.
Director of Corporate Strategy
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 3, 2018

“A Digital Marketing Lifesaver”

ProsThe Clickcease software enabled our company to ensure that our ads were properly servicing potential clients and that fraudulent clicks were systematically removed. It was incredibly easy and intuitive working on the Clickcease platform and working directly with their engineers.
ConsI can't find any cons for Clickcease, they were exceptionally helpful and accommodating of our particularly complex and tricky case of click fraud. They also made themselves available throughout the day, despite a considerable time difference.

By ClickCease on August 24, 2018
Thanks for the great review Yona. Happy we could help you and your campaigns.
August 3, 2018
October 23, 2018

“Helpful Service”

ProsTakes care of blocking unwanted clicks, can customize the blocking settings, can white list our own IP's
Consbilling is very confusing, deleting a domain is difficult, wish it could take on bing ads like google
October 23, 2018
James B.
June 6, 2019

“Depending on your industry, this could be a life-saver”

OverallThere's nothing new to blocking IP addresses in Google Ads or Bing; but ClickCease helps report on and manage this blocking without having to think. It's a much easier and better way to keep on top of the blocking.
ProsOnce the thresholds are set, it takes the thought out of having to manage fraudulent clicks. How much value you get out of the tool will really depend on your industry, the CPCs, and your targeting, but we've found great value in having that layer of protection to stop over-clickers and competitors.
ConsDoesn't connect to Bing Ads via their API to block automatically.
Peter B.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Protection from wasted ad spend”

OverallWe've experienced some aggressive competitor actions against our brand. ClickCease turns off ads from IP addresses that have clicked numerous times, and also removes ads showing on IPs that are known to be questionable. I feel confident that my ads are showing to actual prospects, and I'm not just burning through ad spend on existing clients, competitors and bots.
ProsClickCease stops regular clients from clicking ads, and also keeps competitors from intentionally burning through my ad budget by keeping my ads off their searches.
ConsI wasn't sure if I'd be able to track ROI, but so far so good. It looms like it pays for itself, and then some.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Best Fraud Click Monitor ”

ProsEase of use, the automated protection, details to clicks, and device ID tracking
ConsWhen they add new features i feel like it takes at least a month after it launches for it to really work.
Matt K.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
May 24, 2019

“Good company”

ProsThey helped me a lot when we were directly under attack.
ConsCost for our business model (many domain landing pages).
May 24, 2019
Jeevan K.
Digital Marketing

“Great software ”

ProsThe service is easy to implement and catches fraud. I don't have to log in much.
ConsThere's not much I don't like about the software.
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
January 28, 2019

“Easy to set up click fraud prevention”

OverallOverall the experience was pretty easy, despite few minor snags. The support helped me worked them out pretty fast.
ProsEasy to set up and use. Fastlearning curve. New features added often.
ConsSmall block list size is really not optimal for large accounts. We do go through the list on daily basis.
Serge T.
Marketer
January 8, 2019

“Great soft to know whats happening with your marketing dollars”

OverallI love it and highly recommend it to any account with more than $500 spend a month
ProsEase of use, ease of installation, great support and of course, the soft itself -- detecting fraud clicks & auto-blocking them
ConsI didn't like their old dashboard, but luckily they recently upgraded it and now it's really great
January 8, 2019
May 23, 2018

“They Are Great Knowledgeable Experts ”

ProsIm Ehsan Digital Marketing Manager of SOS Appliance repair Inc. based in Toronto, We had Lots of invalid clicks before we had loose a lot of money every day for invalid clicks on Adwords. We had called Google Adwords Customer Service 100 times and spoke with 100 Adwords Experts but we cant solve our issue. At Last we found ClickCease and Contact with them a specialist, Help Us with their Advice and finally they fix it, with their solution. Thank you ClickCease,
ConsGreat Customer Service User friendly Design Valuable for money knowledgeable Experts lots of useful features

By ClickCease on May 30, 2018
Thanks Ehsan!
May 23, 2018
Derek W.
June 11, 2017

“Within the first few minutes, we could see that our competitors were, in fact, killing our spend.”

ProsThe stuff works. I know there are a lot of phony reviews, etc. So, I opted for Basic membership, and when I realized how well it is working (and my competitors realized that they must be more crafty now), I upgraded to Standard Plan. Whereas before, my competitors were just clicking onto the ads, now they are using a VPN - Clickcease can mitigate this (so can Google, but they refuse to).
ConsI think that the interface for IP `detection notification options can be laid out more clearly, but perhaps I'm just a little dumb haha. It's actually very very good software with no bugs that I can tell.

By ClickCease on May 30, 2018
Thanks Derek!!
June 11, 2017
Emanuele R.
Ceo
Publishing, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“Good choice to prevent fraud”

ProsIt is a good software easy to use that let us detect possible attac from IPS and range of IPS. I think it is helpful to save money
ConsEasy to use and set up. In 5 minute you can start tracks and analyze all the IPS that visits your site

“Awesome tool”

OverallSince I decided to buy this tool, I've saved lots Of money and now I know that my Ads are being clicked by real people. The perfomance of my campaigns is much better now.
ProsIt's very easy to use and the configuration os very simple
ConsAnything. I'm very happy with this tool.
Aaron C.
Web Developer
201-500 employees
July 25, 2018

“Great Adwords addon”

ProsI have actually been utilizing Clickcease to stop click scams attacks for my customers. Google does a partial work filtering to stop scams clicks, but not enough
ConsOne single thing is annoying, when you are super aggressive and block entire classes of ip's, your drop in rankings and your add is less displayed

By ClickCease on August 24, 2018
Thanks for the review Aaron. Indeed the aggressive mode needs to be used with caution. We also advise to talk to use before activating it.
July 25, 2018
Stephanie B.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Excellent Program!”

OverallExcellent!
ProsThis program definitely saved us a lot of money on google ads. I like how we can set limits for amount of times one ip can click on our ads.
ConsNothing negative to say. I really like the program.
Human Resources, 1-10 employees

“ClickCease review”

OverallGreat...very nice and functional software
ProsAbility to stop click fraud repeatedly...it is easy to use, efficient and really works
ConsThat is is necessary to have to protect against click fraud in the first place
Mike L.
Managing Director
Internet, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 8, 2019

“Great service from rep and the team :) ”

OverallExcellent customer service from rep and the team. Very fast integration with our account, and no complicated setup. Perfect.
ProsThe software has been incredibly rigorous in identifying and blocking malicious clicks on Adwords.
ConsNothing so far! I suppose there could be a touch more copy on each of the help points, but we did just fine :)
August 8, 2019
Pavel B.
Member of the Board
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Good service, but not so much useful for small markets”

OverallAmazing software with amazing functions. I hope that the service will develop and in the near future, we will have also a possibility use competitors tracking in Eastern Europe as well as use full functionality of the service.
ProsAll features are easy to use, you see only needed information. Automatic fraud clicks sending to Google Ads reduces the amount of time you spend to review and fraud clicks check.
ConsIf you are working in small markets, especially Eastern Europe, where the price of one click on Google Ads is low, the amount of savings will be almost the same or even smaller than the price you pay for the ClickCease. There is a problem also in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, where a lot of people use VPN service to browse forbidden websites, use some messengers and secure them from different authorities. ClickCease usually blocks such users, because think that it could be fraud clicks on your ad.
January 29, 2019
Brian D.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2019

“STOP CLICK FRAUD NOW”

OverallAfter 5 years of running Adwords with not a single fraudulent click we started to get hammered daily and losses mounted. Google themselves does not have the infrastructure designed to resolve fraudulent clicks and or they intentionally choose not to address it. Proof being that they asked me to source out my own solution. So even though ClickCease bears an additional monthly cost that should be covered by all the money we pay Google it is worth the peace of mind.
ProsEasy to activate Quick dedicated support Refund feature a must Gave me confidence to remain on Adwords
ConsThere are no cons at this point and time.
January 9, 2019
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Fraud Prevention”

ProsI like that it blocked VPN traffic that I don't want.
ConsThat I have to manually enter IP addresses that I want blocked into Bing.
Roberto G.
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Saved my ads”

OverallGreat experience. Saved money on PPC thanks to ClickCease
ProsHelped identify clicks on my ads quickly.
ConsWish it would block IPs for me automatically.
Gabriel A.
Administrator
April 16, 2019

“Good product, friendly team”

ProsEasy to use Accurate Very good Customers Service
ConsCan't block users based on an individual user's code
April 16, 2019
Thomas O.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“Competitors were draining our budget.”

OverallVery good.
ProsBlocked fraud clicks. Also blocks VPN clicks.
ConsI have not had any features I like least. They do their job well
Shukhrat N.
Repair of household appliances
January 20, 2019

“Best Adwords Protection Service”

OverallWe work with the CIS countries, and a lot of competitors in our field. We lost 70% of the budget for fraudulent clicks. But they began to use the service Clickcease began to spend less on advertising and more to receive income. Very grateful to the service.
ProsI have been using clickcease.com for two months now. We have the subject of household appliances repair. A lot of competitors. clickcease helped with fraudulent clicks. And we saved 70% of our budget.
ConsI did not see the minuses, everything works automatically.
January 20, 2019
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 20, 2018

“What a relief!”

ProsWhat a relief! This is perfect for bouncing fraudulent IP's. Everyone needs this. A central list helps you keep track of the blacklisted addresses. Love it!
ConsNothing bad for us. People answered our questions, quick turnaround and great support team. Does everything you need from this type of solution
March 20, 2018