TurboCASH Ratings

Overall

About TurboCASH

Open source accounting software for small businesses that helps with inventory management, budgeting, invoicing and much more. Learn more about TurboCASH

Luvuyo B.
Bookkeeper
Accounting, Self-employed
May 24, 2019

“Good Accounting Software ”

OverallGood because I'm able to do the work even though it takes forever because of the absence of the bank module
ProsI'm a bookkeeper running a small practice and this program works just fine for me. The fact that I can create multiple company databases on the free version that I'm using is a huge deal because other softwares that are in the same category can't do this simple thing.
ConsIf only it came with a banking module integrated then this software would be everything that you'll need to run your small business or practice. Plus another deal breaker is that the software doesn't have a free trial to test the version 5.

By TurboCASH on May 27, 2019
Thankyou for reviewing TurboCASH. TurboCASH 5 has a Bank Plugin for 45 Euro. You can sign up for a monthly $6 subscription to try TurboCASH 5 if you wnat to evaluate it. You can use CSV fiels fro importing bank transactions free. TurboCAHS 4 is effectively our trial fro TurboCASH 5 and remains free. https://accounting.ning.com/videos/csv2tc5final
May 24, 2019
PRINCE M.
Account Clerk
Accounting, 1001-5000 employees
August 6, 2019

“TurboCash Solution to your education training service”

OverallThe software is good and being an open source it enable the students to try different methods or maybe development of better soft wares.
ProsTurboCash is an open source software that can be used by accounting students at universities. I used Turbocash when i did my degree at University of Zimbabwe and it helped me lot as it enabled me to understand the practical accounting system. That was my first time to prepare financial statement for a moc company that was created by our lecturer. I could understand the accounting system from the simple daily transactions to finally preparation of the statement of financial position.
ConsThe software is not common and is not being used by many companies

By TurboCASH on August 12, 2019
Thank you Prince. It is one of our proudest achievements that we were able to hold it together through the Zimbabwe hyperinflation, still, provide the software free and handle those really big numbers. It proved the scalability of TurboCASH. It is ironic that we dev4eloped TUrboCHAS in South Africa, but the majority of the TrgbroCHAS users are in the Northern Hemisphere.
August 6, 2019
Mandisi Q.
Owner of PQ training and consulting
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2019

“Great tool for small businesses”

ProsI'm happy that I came across this software while I was still starting up my businesses and I haven't stopped using it ever since, not the easiest to learn but loaded with features that makes my life a breeze.
ConsSince I use the free version it takes forever to do the bank recon otherwise there isn't much to complain about when using a free tool.

By TurboCASH on August 12, 2019
There is a plugin fro TruboCASH 5 available 45 Euros to automate bank recons. As we speak we are working on a generic Bank import. email me at philip@pinksoft.co.za if you want to order the plugin (TCASH 5 only)
August 10, 2019
Moses G.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 14, 2017

“I love this product”

OverallAll accounting requirements are covered here
ProsEasy to use Beautiful support from Copemaln Good document/guide. Philip maintain your great support
ConsI could only suggest if they can make batch to be opened as tabs. Bur generally this is an amazing software

By TurboCASH on August 12, 2019
The batch entry is core to any accounting system. We put more into this than any other part of the software.
September 14, 2017
Robert F.
Accountant
Accounting, Self-employed
August 12, 2019

“Good general ledger product”

ProsIt is very user friendly and easy to set up and use
ConsI do not have any problems with this package and find it superior to Pastel for example

By TurboCASH on August 13, 2019
Thanks Robert
August 12, 2019
daniel k.
Shift Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
January 24, 2019

“Accounting you can account on”

OverallAt advanced financial we use this software and it honestly runs our whole database def would reccomend to anyone looking for solid accounting software
ProsI like that it's very user friendly and easy to navigate even for inexperienced tech ppl like myself
ConsNot to often they update tiny bugs here and there nothing that's super worrisome though

Thanks Daniel
January 24, 2019
Louis G.
Principal
Real Estate, Self-employed
August 14, 2019

“Using Turbo Cash as Real Estate Agency Principal”

OverallTurbo Cash was really easy to use but still had all the functionality required. The software also appears to be very stable.
ProsEase of use and the software package was stable with little or no error messages.
ConsThe backupfuctionality can be more intuitive.

By TurboCASH on August 19, 2019
Thank you Louis. The property business has been very important to us over the years. That is where the Repeating batches come from. We have many users that use TurboCASH for rent rolls and condo complex service management.
August 14, 2019