InterTrade EDI Solution Ratings

Overall

About InterTrade EDI Solution

InterTrade provides innovative B2B e-commerce solutions that optimize supply chain collaboration. We enable businesses to quickly connect to their trading partner communities and easily exchange electronic business documents via EDI using File Transfer software solutions like our own ecConnect software. Our solutions include VAN connectivity and Managed Services for simplified document exchange and Electronic Product Catalogs for product data synchronization between suppliers & retailers. Learn more about InterTrade EDI Solution

Jerry G.
Director of Vendor Compliance
Consumer Goods, 1001-5000 employees
September 17, 2018

“Using Inter-Trade For EDI Solutions”

OverallI can remember a couple of years ago a Retailer Partner was looking for an EDI solution. Without hesitation I recommended Inter-Trade. This Retail Partner used them to set-up a full EDI Driven Drop Ship Program which has been very successful for this Retailer as well as us. We have recently brought Inter-Trade into discussion with another Retail Partner for drop ship EDI based on our confidence in them. In the Retail/Vendor relationship, you can only recommend companies you have faith in, since your own reputation is involved. I stand by Inter-Trade with my previous experience.
ProsSince I am not involved in EDI what I liked best was the ease of use that others inter-company have responded back with. What makes the software work well is the support that is given by the Inter-Trade Team! I have worked with them on several projects and even though I am non-technical, their explanation of everything that is going on is much appreciated and helpful.
ConsAgain, I can only judge by the finished product and so far, all projects they have been involved in have been successful.
Food Production, 10,001+ employees
December 7, 2018

“Intertrade is a great business partner”

OverallWe have been doing business with Intertrade for over 13 years. I appreciate their professionalism, technical expertise and willingness to help the customer. They really do listen and respond by going above and beyond.
ProsThe document tracking tools they provide are user friendly. The customer service experience is outstanding. We can always count on a fast and accurate response to questions/concerns.
ConsIt would be nice to have a tracking tool on case requests opened with Intertrade.
Apparel & Fashion, 1001-5000 employees
September 21, 2018

“Fantastic Customer Service”

OverallI continue to have a wonderful experience. Great software and great customer service. I highly recommend this product/company!
ProsEase of Use. I am able to navigate through the software to get all the answers I need. When I can't find answers, I either receive a call or email to assist.
ConsI wish I could look up multiple POs, for instance, at a given time instead of individually.
September 21, 2018
Val B.
IT Admin
Food Production, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2018

“EDI VAN Service”

OverallSwitching to InterTrade helped me reduce EDI VAN cost significantly. I save at least 66% of VAN charges after switching to InterTrade. Furthermore, their sales and tech support team are great and knowledgeable.
ProsMigration from another EDI VAN was very easy. InterTrade did most of the work. That's what I call a real Service Provider.
ConsUp time is satisfactory but it could be better.
September 20, 2018
Francois T.
IT Applications Support Director
Dairy, 1001-5000 employees
December 7, 2018

“Intertrade your EDI Partner”

OverallThe Portal is great and the staff even better. I am always able to find an answer or a solution to a business need with them.
ProsThe InterTrade Web Portal is very easy and intuitive to use. It gives you a timely and accurate picture of your EDI environment.
ConsI have no issues and have always been satisfied with the product
Matthew S.
General Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
September 17, 2018

“The best EDI VAN company i've ever worked with”

ProsCustomer service, from sales to tech support, they were with us the entire way to make sure the software integration went as smooth as possible and functioning perfectly. I look forward to working with the team in the future.
ConsIn my experience I don't believe their was anything I didn't like, in fact I've been hoping they can integrate with another software system I am using because they are that much better than other choices on the market.
Tom R.
IT Manager - EDI
Automotive, 5001-10,000 employees

“Intertrade Review”

Overalleasy to setup new customer/venders. customer service is first class, solid trouble shooting and new project help and direction. Complete requests in a very timely matter.
ProsCustomer service, ease of the portal, the flexibility
ConsThe only issue is they cant handle a larger volume of EDI 850's .
Anne S.
EDI Project Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees

“Intertrade Review”

ProsEase of use. ecView's fronend is by far the easiest to use compared to the frontend of other VANs.
ConsI sometimes do not see the transaction type that I am searching.
Nic D.
EDI Coordinator
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2018

“Easy to navigate”

ProsThe VAN portal and the UPC ecCatalogue are both easy to navigate and the instructions are easy to follow
ConsFor the VAN portal, it doesnt have the option to delete a file. It would be better if I can delete a file from the portal and correct before it goes to the customer.
September 28, 2018
David K.
Director of Marketing and Wholesale
Food Production, 11-50 employees

“Ease of use”

OverallI was required to have InterTrade EDI service by obligation to Neiman Marcus to start my business with them. However, having this service has made many steps easy for our purpose. My customer service person very patiently helped me set up my EDI and continues to help me regularly with any questions or request that I may have for her. Without her assistance, I would not be in business with Neiman Marcus.
ProsWhat I liked about InterTrade was the ease of setting up my price list for the EDI. They offer excellent customer support which makes it easy for a complete novice to set up templates for EDI. Now I can add new price updates, change UPC codes, or add new products just by sending updated templates to InterTrade.
ConsIt is very detailed and I have no need for most of the parameters provided. However, It's good to have in case I need it for future use.
Michael K.
Director of Operations
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees
December 10, 2018

“Ease of use of Intertrade Catalog solutions”

OverallIt is a pleasure working with the Intertrade. Whenever we face a challenge, they either find or create a solution for us.
ProsWe have a very SKU intensive product line. Intertrade is by far the easiest catalog to maintain.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about their solutions
December 10, 2018
Amy C.
Logistics
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Helpful Tool”

ProsIntertrade is simple and easy to use. There are helpful videos and tips to guide you. Customer service is very helpful.
ConsThe software could be a bit more affordable.
Jesus M.
IT Manager
Automotive, 201-500 employees

“Great Partner”

OverallWe are very pleased with our experience with Intertrade. Overall they are one of the suppliers that we know we can count on and don't have to continually follow up on. We set a target and a plan and Interade always meets their commitments.
ProsThe best thing about the software is the team supporting it. We had some specialized request that other similar vendors could not provide. Intertrade acted as a partner and came up with solutions that were able to meet our requirements. The project team has went above and beyond what was expected and has exceeded our expectations.
ConsAt the time we partnered with Intertrade, they did not have a Web-EDI or Supplier portal option for our VDA requirements. They were able to link us with a partner that could and supported us with working directly with the supplier and ourselves to ensure the requirements were met.
Mariam F.
Operations
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“Simple to use!”

ProsA vendor requires us to use intertrade catalog and we have had very few problems.
ConsI wish it was cheaper since we sell to this company twice a year.
November 26, 2018
Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“InterTrade Solutions”

ProsI think it is easy to use and support is excellent.
Consnothing I know of yet which is usually a good sign for the future.
Quintana Z.
Managing Director - Global Sourcing and Design Director
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“Great Customer Service”

ProsI work with our rep and she is fantastic...she emails or calls immediately if I have an issue. Really fantastic team and software!
ConsIt was a little tricky because I use a mac and mac has numbers not excel...(You can purchase excel) But we worked out a way to upload the spreadsheets in excel
Shiawtian C.
Junior Accountant
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
January 10, 2019

“Use ecCatalogue to Organize Your Supply Chain and Logistic ”

ProsInterTrade has organized our products into its individual product description, pricing info, ordering info, and logistics. We now can search in real time based on the identification each product has and determine its movement.
ConsIt's not for every business. Depending on what you sell or service you provide, it may not be necessary use this software because it relates to tracking items for retailers and vendors.
January 10, 2019
Paul D.
principal
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees
December 19, 2018

“Excellent service”

OverallVery good and lasting experience.
ProsThe service provided was professional and courteous. The follow up has been very engaging.
ConsI have no cons regarding the software.
December 19, 2018