SpeedBase Professional Ratings

Overall

About SpeedBase Professional

SpeedBase is a relational database software to quickly save, manage and search any type of business information. You may run it both online or offline on your local network, VPN or via your existing SQL server. It is perfectly suitable to save sensitive data within the safety of your pc or closed network without any need of internet or shared servers. You may build a crm, project manager, medical records db or anything else in minutes without technical skills or coding. Learn more about SpeedBase Professional

Eduardo M.
Bussines Owner
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
March 16, 2017

“Outstanding”

OverallThis software is very easy to learn and fully customizable. I create a SPIFF calculator tracker application and an advanced CRM application. My favorite power factors are advanced computed field, Internal Messanger, Auto-reminder, Easy custom report wizard and multi -relational records, other just allowed to related 2 records between them. You can create excellent applications with creativity. The have a 5 Start customer support and always are working for new improvements. This an affordable solution for personal use, freelancers, Independent contractors and small business.
Pros My favorite power factors are advanced computed field, Internal Messanger, Auto-reminder, Easy custom report wizard and multi -relational records, other just allowed to related 2 records between them. business.
ConsThey still don't have automatic workflows, direct importing from websites and graphs reports.
Recommendations to other buyersHighly recommended
March 16, 2017
Robert H.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2016

“SpeedBase Professional Review”

OverallIf you're looking for an easy to create, custom built database checkout SpeedBase Professional. This software meets all the needs our Agency including a strong network capability. Custom filters allow fast reporting & cut our paperwork down to a minimum. Since our original valued purchase 3 years ago, we've never experienced any downtime but we know the support is there if we need it!
ProsCustomization
ConsDoes not network with Outlook
December 4, 2016
Robert H.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
June 9, 2017

“Reliable software platform our financial agency has depended on for years. ”

OverallDaily organization
ProsExtremely easy to modify as business needs change. Great support, local networking & backup utility.
ConsNo cloud web base platform. Names & calendar data will not auto sync with outlook but export utility is an option
June 9, 2017
Siggi I.
It specialist
May 11, 2017

“The best database system that that I have come across.”

ProsEasy to use with 1st class support when you have questions about the software. Its much easier to use than ms access.
ConsNon that I can think off! I have not come across any activities that I can't do using this software package.
May 11, 2017
Mikki W.
Principal
Education Management, 1-10 employees
April 10, 2017

“great uncomplicated and powerful”

OverallEasy customization.. my staff can create their own databases without knowing SQL. Super support, they are courteous.. a rarity
ProsEasy to use and customize
ConsMulti user is set at 5 users, and there is no midrange or discount for less than that.
April 10, 2017
Bruce C.
Retired lecturer (professor)
Education Management, Unspecified
December 6, 2016

“The Duck's Guts”

OverallAll I wanted was a simple to use database similar to what FileMakerPro used to be years ago before it became bloatware. After much investigation I settled on SpeedBase Pro. I've been happy ever since. Its really easy to create a database, or catalogue, and then create forms for data entry and display. I'm still getting my head around calculated fields and linked fields within tables, but don't really need these at this stage. There is a market for simple databases. Adding too many features just complicates the issue and people turn to spreadsheets instead. Then they wonder why these fall over and don't actually do what they want.
ProsSimple. Simple. Simple. (get the message?)
ConsSome of the field calculations are a bit obtuse, but I guess many people using this software probably won't be accessing this functionality.
December 6, 2016
Siggi I.
March 1, 2017

“Speedbase is the best customer database package I have come across. ”

OverallNot only is the software easy to use, but the support when you have questions is first class. I originally use ACT! by Sage, but it would not work correctly in Windows 10, so I looked for an alternative. After trying a range of software programs, I came across Speedbase. It does everything I want including creating invoices and tracking payments. Yes, it take a little while to get your head round some of the features and yes there are some minor improvements that could be done, but that said, It's a great software package at a great price. I would thoroughly recommend speedbase to any of my customers who are looking for a customer management database system.
March 1, 2017
Pierre H.
October 17, 2016

“Speedbase is a wonderful alternative to Access”

OverallI was rather reluctant to use this software but I was astonished how easy it was to create fully fledged business applications with ease. This application handles millions of records with ease. It is rock solid and fast and the innovative approach using catalogs is truly brilliant. As a bonus full user and rights management is included. The developers are also very accommodating. I love it
ProsUser rights management Easy reporting Small footprint
ConsLacks graphs and charts
Recommendations to other buyersJust download the demo and give it a go, you will be surprised.
October 17, 2016