Ease Ratings

Overall

About Ease

Ease (formerly EaseCentral) makes it simple to set up and manage benefits, onboard new hires, stay compliant, and offer employees one destination for all their human resources information. Join the 60,000+ SMBs using Ease today to cut down enrollment time and increase employee engagement in their benefits and HR programs. Learn more about Ease

Willie P.
Employee Benefit Consultant
March 13, 2018

“EaseCentral is an incredible service and a tremendous value for the yearly investment ”

OverallMy clients and I use it and we like it. Here's a recent quote..."2018 is going well... We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. "
ProsMy clients and I love EaseCentral because it is easy to use. Here's a recent direct quote from a client: "So far this year is going welll. We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy as the Director of Operation and HR Manager. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. " EaseCentral has allowed me to win new business because they were so impressed with the new hire on-boarding capabilities and benefit enrollment & management functionality of the platform. Also, I like that I can teach my clients how to use it themselves and administer their own benefits in about 10-30 minutes of training. Bottom line is it's easy to learn and use.
ConsAbout the only thing I don't like about EaseCentral is recently their Customer Success Support team must have just grown. When I called into EaseCentral in the past I would almost always get a person that I recognized and had worked with before. The last 2-3 times I've called in to ask a question of the support team, I feel that I got a new person and I honestly think I knew more about EaseCentral's features and capabilities than he/she did. That's about it...everything else is really 2 thumbs up. That's my feedback and the feedback from my clients have been very positive too. Thanks,
Nadia C.
August 2, 2019

“The name say's it all”

OverallWhen we selected EASE we were looking for a platform that would be simple to implement and would reduce administrative work time for our account management staff. We have found EASE can accomplish those tasks well. While we did need to designate time for implementation and training for our staff as well as our clients, we found that time spent on ongoing service work reduced.
ProsThe Ease of implementation and carrier connections.
ConsThe lack of options in the H.S.A. contribution build and the cap on broker users.
August 2, 2019
Nolan W.
VP
March 12, 2018

“After trying many systems... Ease Central comes out on top”

OverallThe main benefit our agency has received from this product is the ability to streamline the enrollment experience for our clients. On of our top goals, as it relates to interacting with our clients and prospects, is to teach. We want people to deepen their understanding of healthcare, and their benefits options. Ease Central has helped us further our mission.
ProsOur agency has committed to using Ease Central as our default system. Though we use others from time to time, Ease Central continues to be the most user friendly choice we're aware of - For employees, company admin, and brokers like us. The reality is - Benefits administration can be complex... Having said that, Ease makes it as simple as our agency has seen.
ConsThere are a few small features that we've requested, and that the Ease Central team is working on. Our first BIG feature request has been implemented - COBRA automation through our preferred COBRA vendor... Outside of that, we'd love to see the system auto-generate term forms for employees who are no longer with the employer or eligible for benefits.
Melissa P.
VP & Broker
August 8, 2019

“Ease is the best online enrollment platform”

OverallEase makes my job so much easier. I am a full service agent, so having a tool like Ease to manage enrollments, terminations, open enrollment, etc. is invaluable. I don't know what I'd do without it!
ProsEase is super easy to use and navigate. It is very intuitive, which makes it easy for me to "sell" it to my clients, even the ones who are not tech savvy. My clients and their employees love it, and it makes my job so much easier.
ConsI've been using Ease for over 5 years and it just keeps getting better. However, I'm not a fan of the newest update to Manage Changes, but that's just me. Overall, I would say the main thing that would make Ease even better would be for all the major carriers to be connected to Ease so I could send automatic feeds instead of having to either email enrollments/terminations or process them on the individual carrier websites.
August 8, 2019
Ian R.
Benefits Consultant
Insurance, 51-200 employees
February 26, 2018

“Ben Admin system that's easy to setup, fast to deploy and most importantly - it works”

Overallsimplification of benefits administration, which continues to consume more and more time from people in the insurance industry.
ProsAfter trying a wide variety of ben admin systems, my favorite aspects of EaseCentral are that it's easy to setup, user friendly for group administrators and employees to use, and it creates a centralized database with a record of all benefits decisions that are available 24/7 from anywhere. Our team can setup a client in a matter of hours even after QA testing. Anyone who's been through long setups with other systems knows the importance of being able to launch quickly. The EaseCentral system was designed and continues to evolve in ways that make almost any benefits program and contribution strategy a possibility to deploy.
ConsProduct updates and new capabilities happen so quickly that if you miss a couple weeks of updates, you can be really behind.
February 26, 2018
Andrea M.
July 20, 2017

“Easy to use, responsive support team, excellent service & training options, very secure.”

ProsLOVE that EaseCentral provides brokers with a single source, easy-to-use system that integrates onboarding, employee benefits, payroll and many additional HR and compliance features to support and bring value to our small business clients. Complex (multiple eligibilities, classes, locations, ...) and customized benefit options are made simple for the employee - allowing them to compare benefit plans, enroll and access their benefit information 24/7. EaseCentral has been an invaluable tool and has allowed us to grow our business and better serve our clients.
ConsBrokers and Admin are not copied on emails they send out from the EaseCentral site. Unable to search all Employer Groups by an employee's name.
July 20, 2017
Jillian U.
Account Executive
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
June 5, 2018

“Ease Central has been a tremendous resource, housing employee and benefit information. ”

OverallI'm not sure the full scope of benefits purchased. We use it for employee data, employee benefits, elections, employer contributions, , paycheck deductions, hiring and terminations dates, wages, pay period, 5500 forms.
ProsIt is a one stop for activities with most of our employer groups. It is simple to use, easy to track tasks, and easy for employers and employees to use too. It is so nice to have eSignatures and to be able to download the apps with signatures when needed. It is a quick resource when info is needed on employees. I don't have to hunt through enrollment forms or wonder if it is accurate. It is accurate, current employee information for immediate needs. The employee cost is a great resource for employees and the website is an ongoing resource to come back to when needing documents, search tools, or when there is a qualifying event. It is awesome!
ConsI don't have any cons about the software. Any unknown that I have come across has been quickly answered.
Stephanie H.
March 1, 2019

“Efficient Enrollments”

OverallEnrollments are so much smoother, whether for a new hire, a renewing group or for a new group. It saves so much time not having to go over handwritten paper apps any more. More complete data is also available at my fingertips, easy to find and access. No more having to dig through the files to find a rate sheet, or manually calculate a family level premium.
ProsI love how smooth the enrollment process is for the employee, the group admin, the brokerage, and the carrier. No more having to go back and forth with missing data, illegible handwriting, incorrect effective dates, etc. Plus, having the contributions, and benefit details right there for the employee, it makes their options and costs easy to see in order to make an informed decision.
ConsThe search function is a bit limited. When searching for an employee, it will only search within the selected status, ie "Active", so it can make searching a little more complex than it could be.
March 1, 2019
Dede K.
December 27, 2018

“Broker with large and small clients on EaseCentral”

OverallAble to offer Ben administration at no charge to all our clients as perk of doing business with us. We charge set up fees for micrclients only.
ProsAble to manage all Ben administration needs and keep close eye on employee experience and provide our tailored employee decision support, ability to fix employee errors/changes and override quickly and easily
ConsAll systems demand set up time- this is no different, took my staff time to get through learning curve mostly self taught- need staff who can do this efficiently
Lovett G.
April 29, 2019

“Reduce Admin time and cost for employer, employees and producers”

Overalltracking all client information Census on demand easy click for marketing with partners as a broker / consultant it is of value to be able to access client information and to empower the employer HR to be able to access enrollment and plan information.
ProsEasier Open Enrollment as well as ongoing enrollment as it shows enrollment status for each employee. Employer and employees like 24/7/365 access to benefit information Employer can track admin changes and employee access Added Security - 2 step authorization process to login Paperless Compliance documents posted Reports easily available - census, enrollment forms, by plan, employee, vendor, etc Compensation statements convey true employer value Carrier/Vendor partners automatically download eligibility so employer need only enter it into EASE system.... example Employee termination - HR enters date and reason; COBRA will automatically generate when the TPA picks up the data weekly (Sunday nights).
ConsWanted: more carrier partners such as Delta and VSP to automatically download eligibility waiver form completion - currently requires an extra step to download and check box before forwarding to carrier
April 29, 2019
Stacey H.
Account Executive
Insurance, 51-200 employees
June 1, 2018

“Easy to Use and Implement”

OverallThe ability to give clients a portal in which employees can enroll in benefits without the hassle of paper forms.
ProsThe ease of use, the fact that we have complete control over the site set up and do not have to rely on the team at EaseCentral to set up sites on our behalf
ConsWaiting patiently for file feeds to the carriers to be set up. The only piece of EaseCentral that is lacking is the inability to actually send enrollments to the carriers. But I know they are working on it.
April 19, 2018

“With a Little Work, It Becomes Easier”

ProsI like the reporting function, the email ability and the customer service when their are issues or questions. Also, the more you are in the system, the more the system becomes user friendly. I am sure that is with all things, but EaseCentral has updates that appear periodically that really help you do your day to day. So I would say that is definitely a pro, that they are listening when we report issues or pain points.
ConsIt is a little clunky - there isn't a lot you can customize, and when there is an issue you have to call for help. Would like more self serve help features.
April 19, 2018
March 13, 2018

“EaseCentral makes life so much easier as a broker!”

OverallAccurate forms and data collection. Easy Payroll deduction information to use. Great client customization.
ProsGathering completed forms with no more missing information or data from employers and employees. I like the central access point to manage new group enrollments as well as open enrollment changes.
ConsIt would be nice to receive specific notifications when a particular employee has made a change or completed their enrollment, etc. Other than that the system is great.
August 6, 2019

“Robust System and growing”

OverallGreat business, good support. Always delivering new features and perks.
ProsI really appreciate the level of thought and innovation this company invests. They continue to solve industry issues and allow brokers to benefit from the efficiency.
ConsThere is great limitations on the retirement plan setup functions.
August 6, 2019
Hoy K.
June 20, 2019

“If time is money, then you'll save a lot of money”

OverallNo need to hire additional staff to manage growing book of business. Ease allows our team members to process enrollments in a fraction of the time versus paper method.
ProsOnline enrollment platform is simple, clean, and mobile friendly. Support and development is broker centric. Constant improvements and upgraded without losing it's core functionality.
ConsDoes not have the CRM and AMS capabilities I wish it had.
June 20, 2019
Staci W.
June 13, 2019

“Enrollment made easy!”

OverallMy experience overall Ease has been fantastic! I have been using it for many years and each year they upgrade it to make it even better.
ProsThis software provides all the data you need to quickly look up rates, contributions, etc.
ConsRates with the GA's have different titles within Ease rates. It would be easier if they were all uniform. Some have infertility listed in the rate and some do not.
June 13, 2019
Denny R.
Partner
November 29, 2018

“Changed the way I manage my clients.”

ProsLots of pros but what sticks out most is: 1) The seamless integration of data onto enrollment forms. No more back and forth with employees correcting/completing paperwork. Such a time saver. 2) Straightforward online portal to ease enrollment for employees and access for employers/admin and us as brokers. Everything is right there.
ConsNothing really. Any processes that could've been simplified have already been implemented... sometimes before I even realize that there was an easier way.
November 29, 2018
Melissa P.
Insurance, Self-employed
June 1, 2018

“EaseCentral makes eligibility management a breeze! ”

OverallSaves me time processing eligibility and managing open enrollment
ProsNo more paper, no applications slipping through the cracks, and I no longer have to decipher untidy handwriting. Open enrollment is so smooth and much more organized.
ConsI'd like to see more integration with major carriers so we can send enrollments/terminations/changes directly to the carriers through EaseCentral.
Cari L.
June 1, 2018

“Very useful enrollment tool”

OverallCustomer retention. Less back-and-forth with clients (due to complete forms).
ProsEase of use by our brokerage and also our client's HR managers and employees. It allows client's employees to enroll even if they are remote, and forms are complete. I like the customization features. Most of the time, your help desk is knowledgeable and responsive.
ConsLearning curve for our client's HR. Not all forms populate correctly (although I understand this is difficult to remedy). The build-out of the portal can be tricky.
Jodi K.
Account Advocate
March 12, 2018

“Ease of use, sleek design, great customer support!”

OverallConvenience, ACA Reporting, Access to deduction reports, one convenient spot to access all enrollment forms.
ProsOne place to include all benefits and applicable information that is easy for employees to see. Navigating through an Open Enrollment process using EaseCentral has been a breeze for the majority of our clients.
ConsI wish the system had more options for auto-feed on plan info, rates, etc. Sometimes the hold time for customer service can be a little bit long, but it's generally very quick!

“Outstanding HR Platform”

OverallSaves time with enrollment, onboarding. Quicker submission and approval time.
ProsEase of employee onboarding and administration. Generate reports easily. Rates and benefits are easily viewed and compared. I no longer have to conduct enrollment meetings in person. Forms are submitted complete and are processed quickly as a result.
Angie M.
Producer
March 12, 2018

“Super easy to work with and easy to use website.”

OverallEase of enrollment for our clients, ability to print carrier forms and rates for payroll.
ProsEase of use. It takes little time to set up and if I need help, the customer supposed team is top notch!
ConsI think I like least is how the rates and plans are designed. It's very hard to find the medical plan rates you need and often the medical benefits has errors.
Education Management, 201-500 employees
June 10, 2018

“Easecentral is aptly named! Easy to use, and was the center of my daily activities!”

OverallAll employee and benefits information was easily stored in one, highly organized, place.
ProsAuto populating forms, electeonic signatures, and AMAZING customer service made this program a life saver in my day to day.
ConsSometimes the really neat little features can be hard to find, and the FAQ and help videos are more general. Also, sometimes it can take a while for a help ticket to be responded to, but that was usually only during 4th quarter when they're likely inundated with requests.
June 10, 2018
March 12, 2018

“Our agency wanted to get ahead of the others and implement an enrollment system. Ease fit the bill.”

ProsEase of use and functionality. A lot of software promises a lot of bells and whistles but EaseCentral provided software that works.
ConsWe have no complaints. When we began working with them they were a start-up which provided challenges but the system worked well and paid off.
Katie G.
March 12, 2018

“Very positive, been using EaseCentral for 3+ years”

Overallallows us to increase enrollment, communication to member and attract new clients
ProsConstantly improving system and adding new features. The customer service staff is always friendly and responsive
ConsThe add on such as HR support center and EDI integrations are harder to get answers.
Roshan B.
March 12, 2018

“It's a great product I use for on boarding.”

ProsI researched numerous alternatives to provide online benefits enrollment to my clients, and EaseCentral was the most flexible and provided the best value. This platform helps me with customer retention and my clients love it. It is easy to use and customer support is great! EaseCentral has added and improved features to improve the experience for the broker, client admins and employees. I
ConsIt has taken some time for Ease Central to add more features but they are trying hard to be as competitive as some of the other HR software platforms. While they have features such as an offer letter I would like to see employee applications on the system so the hiring process has a fluidity to it. Also needs to have Cobra administration on the platform.
Shannon U.
Account and Technology Manager
March 5, 2019

“Broker Reveiw”

OverallOverall, we are very pleased with EaseCentral. We are looking forward to the new updates mid-March
ProsIt is very easy to use for admins, employees and brokers.
ConsIt has some limitations with more specific benefits, eg; Universal Life
March 5, 2019
Elizabeth D.
Benefits Analyst
December 27, 2018

“Makes Open Enrollment Easy!”

OverallI love EaseCentral. There is a learning curve, but support is extremely helpful. They can even log into the client you are working with and help you with specifics.
ProsI love that the employees can log in and review their benefits and make their elections themselves, leaving me time for other things.
ConsThere is a lot of setup to do, but as I learn to use it I am finding the shortcuts.
Cameron D.
June 1, 2018

“Overall wonderful platform. Customer service team is phenomenal! ”

OverallEase of information storage for clients.
ProsDisplay- Visually the system is clean. I also very much appreciate that information is NOT mandatory to get a group set up and allows for admin to come back and complete as information is gathered/finalized. Auto save is also a great feature and helps when things are hectic.
ConsCan be a bit cumbersome and wonky when entering detailed specifics-- classes etc. Some features are not yet built out to accommodate unique contribution strategies. No feature to allow for this data entry
Michaelanne B.
Agency Manager
Executive Office, 11-50 employees
June 10, 2019

“Ease Enrollment”

ProsEase is titled Ease because it should be an easy process for the employees to elect their benefits. This is the most efficient way to capture plan elections for your employees. I think most employees are inclined to fill out an application online versus a paper (filling out, scanning and emailing). Online makes a much more simple process. The customer service is very helpful and knowledgeable with any questions we may have.
ConsWe were happy before the upgrade and now even happier with the newest upgrade.
June 10, 2019
June 11, 2018

“Best Customer Service/Tech Support ever!”

OverallReporting is AMAZING!
ProsEvery time i call into the Vegas hotline they teach me something new and awesome about the software. It has easily freed up a lot of reporting time for us and our clients as well.
ConsNo (EDI) connections like Blue Shield with other Health Carriers. That makes it super easy for us to upload same day OE finishes
June 11, 2018
Alina B.
Account Benefits Coordinator
March 15, 2018

“It is a fantastic tool for open enrollment and managing employees changes.”

OverallManaging all benefits for companies.
ProsThe ease of use and clean format. Managers and employees alike can manage very well all the benefits options.
ConsThe main issue for me has been importing hours for employees. The only form to use are the census form that Ease Central uses does not work for all our companies for different reasons.
March 15, 2018
Casey W.
HRBP
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
March 12, 2018

“Very user friendly, great customer service, clients/employees love it!”

Overallsaves lots of time, paper, and money!
ProsEasy to set up and maintain clients. Rate tables are entered and forms are either loaded or quickly mapped.
ConsOld forms need purged. Would be nice if once new form is added to replace old it automatically did this. I9 form is still not as accurate as it should be-puts clients in jeopardy with compliance issues.
Ubaldo R.
Insurance, 201-500 employees
November 21, 2018

“Fast and easy !”

OverallThis software allows our clients to submit changes directly to us with no miscommunication that may occur with other manual processes.
ProsOnce you get to know the software, it works great.
ConsI would like to see the enrollment side look more like a Shopping Cart style , Amazon style. This would help our non-english speaking employees.
November 21, 2018
Erin T.
Account Coordinator
June 5, 2018

“I love Ease Central, it makes it easy for me as an administrator to track my groups enrollments, etc”

ProsUser friendly Service Team is awesome Houses so much useful information for both me as an administrator and for employees Reports are easily accessible (Enrollment Reports, etc.) Employees are able to view benefit summaries, plan designs, etc. Makes Open Enrollments MUCH smoother of a process
ConsI wish everything was an automatic file feed over to the carrier, so far I do not have any other cons to mention.
December 21, 2018

“Enrollment technology for all size employers.”

OverallPeople don't like paper anymore. Easecentral allows plan administrators of any size group to manage open enrollment and new enrollees electronically. They don't have to track people down and collect paperwork.
ProsEasy to implement, easy to update, and changes update in real time. The system allows us to input all of our groups into one place. Online enrollment tools are typically too expensive for small employers and this brings the technology and employee experience to any size employer group.
ConsSome of the help bubbles and 'learn more' pages are confusing. But the ticket system is great to get questions resolved.
December 21, 2018
December 3, 2018

“User freindly and easy to build”

ProsFrom a broker standpoint, this has been the most user friendly, easy to build platform that I have used.
ConsThere are a few things that I would update, but not much at this point. Most would be a few group specific items, but noting overall
December 3, 2018
Victoria M.
Client Services Partner
March 12, 2018

“Great software! Easy to use and train clients on”

ProsSo simple to use. Not as complicated as other programs, which makes this perfect for smaller clients who do not need massively robust systems.
ConsI would love more EDI feeds, and there are some options that need to be added. Custom benefit plan types for instance. However, the company is always updating and adding new features, so I'm sure it won't be long until the feature that I desire are a part of the software.
Christy C.
March 12, 2018

“Easecentral really is the best benefit administration system out there for the money”

OverallClient recruitment and retention
Prosvery easy to use; feature requests are implemented quickly as opposed to the other, tired ben admin systems out there
ConsI'd really like to see more options for carrier connectivity as clients really need this feature to round out the system
Matt K.
Director of Sales
June 6, 2018

“Smooth implementation with solid software interface”

OverallOnline enrollment for new hires, paperwork renewals for Open Enrollment, robust reporting capabilities for the admin, and integrated HRIS for groups needs that functionality.
ProsThe look is visually appealing, the employees really like the look & feel, and from an admin side the reporting is very robust.
ConsAside from the necessary data entry to build groups there isn't anything I dislike about the software.
June 6, 2018
Rachel H.
Client Services Director
July 12, 2018

“This has been a game changer for eliminating paper and tracking employee enrollments and engagement.”

OverallLess paper, easier employee engagement, great reporting, and more.
ProsEase of use for employees. Easy (now) for us to set up employer groups and communicate. There is also great reporting that makes us far more efficient as benefit managers.
ConsThere are some nuances for larger or more complex groups that are still not as easy as they should be.
July 12, 2018
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
April 25, 2018

“Simple interface for admin and enrollment was a breeze for employees”

OverallIf for nothing else, it makes enrollment for new employees very simple and clearly explains what they are enrolling for/paying for.
Pros(Note: our insurance broker setup our system on the back-end and I administered from there.) Enrollment for new employees and renewals is as simple as it gets- every employee has commented on how easy it was. Breaks down the total costs per paycheck as you progress and make changes. Able to include notes and instructions throughout. Managing employee benefits through this portal is very simple, even though I have very little HR experience.
ConsLimited reporting generating ability for administrators purposes, but that wasn't a major issue. Some employees (just a few) had trouble figuring out how to login or didn't trust the email asking them to login. The email is generated from the site, so I would give employees a heads-up on what to look for.
April 25, 2018
Alex K.
Admin

“The way of the future”

ProsNearly glitch free website Relatively easy to use once properly learned Priced right for small brokers Awesome tech support and reps
ConsSteep learning curve, a tad lengthy to get a group set up, lots of steps to remember Lots of manual editing to load plans and re-load them again for renewal
Eric M.
March 19, 2018

“Pleasant but can be frustrating”

ProsThe ability to have applications generated extremely easily. Applications will typically have all of the necessary information. It is easy to use once you have learned it. It is constantly changing and they are constantly adding new information. Saves a ton of time when working properly.
ConsThere is a lot of room for error. The program does not save everything like it is supposed to at all points. Mapping errors have sometimes caused bigger issues with the company as a whole. Not constantly reliable as certain information does not get mapped despite the website being set up for it. Finding out why issues are happening can be extremely frustrating
March 19, 2018
Casey A.
Human Resources Manager
August 15, 2017

“Simplified Open Enrollment”

OverallIt helped simplify our process and it provided our employees with the convenience to enroll on their own time.
ProsThe platform is easy to use. It eliminated the need for paper enrollment forms. It simplified the decision making process by showing the potential out of pocket contribution an employee would pay in real time.
ConsThe reporting feature. I would like to see a report in a different format. Everything opens in excel and the document can be overwhelming to look it.
August 15, 2017
Greg H.
January 9, 2017

“Wholly impressed”

OverallHave moved 1/3 of our clients over to EaseCentral for online enrollments. I did some smaller accounts to guinea-pig them and they were impressed. Have gradually fed this to larger accounts and the time savings is breath-taking. I did only 20% of the normal in-person open enrollment meetings during Q4 2016. Less time traveling with inefficient open enrollment meetings meant a massive increase in my time to perform other tasks. Customer service is very responsive and they embrace feedback and seek ways to improve the experience for brokers and customers alike.
ProsQuick to update and sync. Don't have to hit a "Save" button. Employer and employee friendly.
ConsI wish they would aggressively market my clients directly to deploy more EaseCentral services.
January 9, 2017
mike p.
president
Insurance, Self-employed
May 31, 2019

“Ease should change their name to Easy! Ok, kidding... kind of”

ProsEverything. The program is clean looking, modern, and up to date to meet the needs of brokers and employers. I can't imagine ever using anything else.
ConsNothing. Nothing. Nothing. Seriously, nothing.
May 31, 2019
Kaye S.
November 28, 2018

“Account Manager”

ProsIt places all information in one central location.
ConsYou must go in each day and complete tasks that are already completed or closed them out.
November 28, 2018
December 28, 2018

“Wonderful Product ”

OverallEaseCentral is a wonderful product. The support team is accessible all the time and extremely knowledgeable. I will send an email at 7am, and I have a call scheduled for 8am. 2 of my clients have gone through open enrollment using this portal and are so happy to have this added benefit offered by my firm. I highly recommend EaseCentral.
ProsThis software offers my clients an easy to use online enrollment portal that is also easy for me as their broker to set up.
ConsDoes not integrate with all of the carriers we currently use for benefits.
December 28, 2018
Cathy H.
Business Operations
April 26, 2019

“User friendly software with easy setup”

OverallEase has solved our issue with maintaining groups throughout the year. Enrollment is very easy and integrations work very well. This system saves us many hours of manual work on each group. Everyone we have dealt with at Ease has been very helpful.
ProsEasy to navigate, wonderful integration with Colonial Life, user friendly for both admins and end users, branded marketing materials
ConsSome limitations with communication only benefits, limited customization on employee homepage
April 26, 2019