PropertyMe Ratings

Overall

About PropertyMe

PropertyMe is the most advanced cloud property management and sales trust solution in Australia. With an easy-to-use interface, comprehensive property accounting features, built-in inspections, streamlined maintenance, mobile app and client access, you'll have everything you need to manage your properties. Learn more about PropertyMe

Ian B.
April 23, 2019

“Good value and Easy to Use ”

OverallGreat experience. The support team get back quickly to my emails (they do not answer support phone calls). I think it represents great value for money and works well for highly distributed organisations.
ProsI have been using it for over 2 years to run a private portfolio of 50 properties. I have found it simple to setup and use. The automated communications which is integrated with billing and rent collection is great. The bank download works well and I very rarely have to manually intervene to get a reconciliation with the bank. This is a true cloud solution so it works well from anywhere. They have fully leveraged Amazon security features so you know your data is safer than on site.
ConsIts an evolving product which is rapidly and painlessly adding features. It now competes head to head with other market leaders which are much more expensive. I see no real downside into the future. I would however like to be able to talk to someone (even if I have to pay for it) from time to time but that does not seem to be possible! They only do emails
April 23, 2019
liz m.
September 10, 2018

“Property Management anywhere”

OverallI am a small agency, it is only myself and I find PropertyMe very efficient, I love the Dashboard which shows you every aspect of Property Management and the jobs that need doing. PropertyMe has now introduced a Tenants Portal which I am now educating my tenants to use and they are enjoying this system. I know as I grow as an agency and need to employ staff, PropertyMe will be the most effective management system to use.
ProsThe fact that it is cloud based, end of month takes very little time (no backups), easy communication with landlords and tenants, great time management.
ConsI haven't come across anything I don't like, I have used other property management systems throughout my 15 plus years in the industry and it is so user friendly.
September 10, 2018
Michael J.
April 17, 2019

“New User”

OverallDuring the migration, we had their rep guiding and supporting us through. He was brilliant! He was patient with our questions and answered all of them. We were very happy to deal with the rep, and he always called right on the dot of when he had arranged the follow up call. He is a great asset to PM.
ProsWe love how easy it is to navigate our way around and also the help button gives a very quick answer to most of our questions. We also enjoy the portability of the program, making it easy to access anywhere and to have all the information just a click away if needing to be accessed while out of the office.
ConsWe do not like the 'clunky' way in which the direct debit system works, as if there is a dishonor presented on the bank statement after you have closed a month, the system treats the direct debit as honored once you receipt the batch. Thus we found even when re opening the month again, the system said that there were insufficient funds to reverse the receipt. This resulted in us having to create an adjustment with in the current month. Then the tenant paid cash to correct the dishonor. We would LOVE it if PM allowed a date clearance for direct debits. Also we find all the actions on the right hand side of a tenancy to be confusing. If a new tenant is going in, then the current tenant and in going tenant show up within the same actions.
April 17, 2019
allison c.
August 13, 2019

“Awesome”

ProsJust a quick email to say that I've been with you for 4 years now and not once in that time has your service changed. I always get the answers I need and the help I require promptly. You always help sort out my issues without making me spend hours figuring it out myself. I love your software and the constant improvements. Thanks for being so great!
Consit's all good -there is nothing I don't like about the product
August 13, 2019
Lisa A.
August 12, 2019

“Excellent Customer Service, Helpful Knowledge Base & Training ”

OverallIt has been a wonderful experience the team is extremely helpful throughout the setup process.
ProsEasy to use cloud base system with excellent customer service, and the assistance of a helpful knowledge base & training videos.
ConsAdjusting to the paid to dates/rent credits dates as they were just different to previous software used. The Reports - Arrears reports or example unable to display just individual PM stats.
Cherie F.
February 15, 2019

“Great Cloud System”

OverallVery pleased
ProsI have been using PropertyMe for about 3 years and love it. Over the years the features and support have improved. It is great software to effectively manage a portfolio and the clients also love having access to their information.
ConsSometimes the system and app crashes , particularly during inspection reports
February 15, 2019
Marcia S.
Business Owner
July 25, 2019

“Tech support is not good”

OverallA little frustrating due to lack of Tech support.
ProsGreat software program. A lot easier to use and navigate around.
ConsTech support. I do not like the fact that you cannot pick up the phone to and talk to someone like you can with Console.
July 25, 2019
Kelly J.
CFO
May 15, 2019

“We started off slow but we are getting better”

OverallOnce everything is set-up correctly and we have had more practice it will certainly add some efficiency to our operations, so we are not unhappy we our decision to move over to this program 3 months ago
ProsThe software is definitely well designed on the tasks and job side. The dashboard is very helpful. Love the inspections component. Overall has lots of positives
ConsThe accounting/bookkeeping side was difficult at first, mostly because the descriptions used were different from our old system and initially not always easy to find the right pathway. Once you work it all out, though it does become easier and more user friendly
May 15, 2019
Samantha C.
August 6, 2019

“So much better than REI Master”

OverallVery positive in all aspects
ProsSo easy to use and cloud based. Very quick help desk. Tenants and owners have their own portals so I don't have to be contacted when they need information that is on the portal.
ConsWhen I transferred I had to adjust some of the information that came across but that would happen with any software change.
August 6, 2019
PIUS TAEK GEE K.
May 5, 2019

“Quick & Kind after services”

Overalllooks professional services to our company clients
ProsWhen I have a problem while I using this program, I can just send email and always pMe staffs replied OR called me promptly. And pMe staffs dialogue is perfect warm and kind. While I am talking on the phone with them they make me very easy and comfortable. Especially pMe ZOOMING screen share is fantastic for users.
ConsI don't feel any cons for this software except one thing When user starts this program, please do user's office training system however users pay for it
May 5, 2019
Bob M.
August 17, 2018

“Their product is not ready yet”

OverallBe careful if using the 'PropertyMe Users' Facebook group to get an opinion on their product. The group deletes negative comments from their page, so it is hard to get an unbiased opinion. PME is missing a lot of features and the team does not respond or act on basic bug fixes. Their product is not refined enough yet and it is very frustrating to say the least. Do not recommend.
ProsI do not endorse PropertyMe, but this form forces me to write some pros about the product - It's cloud based which is very handy. The features that are available are well designed and easy to use.
ConsThe issues and missing features are abundant. It is very frustrating when the
August 17, 2018
Luke S.
August 9, 2019

“Conversion was so simple !”

OverallOur infrastructure previously was not allowing us to grow, since implementing this product, we have already seen an increase in growth and finances.
ProsDesktop is easy to use and allows me and my team and easy look on how the portfolios are going.
ConsNot being able to edit letters once printed
August 9, 2019
Elizabeth F.
September 11, 2018

“Love Propertyme”

OverallMuch cheaper than Console. All information was transferred over. They email to check if you need help and to see how your going. Support is lovely.
ProsWas easy to transfer over from Console. Support is great. Easy to use and navigate through everything. Recommend it to other friends in Real Estate.
ConsCant put a note on owner statements when you email them out.
September 11, 2018
David H.
August 12, 2019

“Easiest decision we have made ever”

Overallamazing
Proscloud based, ease of use for staff both out of the office and at home
Constransition, it scared us at first, but Property Me held our hand and walked us through it in the end, there was nothing to be afraid of
Agnes M.
Property Manager
September 14, 2018

“New user to Property Me”

OverallI have been pretty pleased with the overall implication of Property Me, the staff has been very helpful in making sure the set up was done correctly and have been very helpful.
ProsIt is easy to use and the information is clearly displayed
ConsNot very user friendly for Commercial Properties
September 14, 2018
James M.
office manager
September 17, 2018

“great”

OverallSo far a great experience with only some minor issues.
Proshow much quicker everything is and once you can get onto support they are very helpful
ConsStill some functions missing and takes awhile to get support.
September 17, 2018
Jonathan M.
May 14, 2019

“New User”

ProsCommunication linked to processes, eg automatically generates emails after receipting invoices
ConsLearning anything new is always comes with it's challenges.
May 14, 2019
Mark E.
None of your Business
Banking, 1-10 employees
April 28, 2019

“Property Owner's Point of View”

OverallNone!
ProsNone, we have no choice as to what our property manager uses, however I will ask the next time we look for a property manager as this isn't acceptable
ConsThe statements issued by the software don't include any date of when transactions have occurred which means that as the property owner we have no real clear picture as to 'when' any transaction occurred. It is quite clear that the developers of this software didn't look at the 'end user' of the outputs of their product when putting it together and that they think that their 'customer' is the property manager!
April 28, 2019
Andrew D.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
March 19, 2019

“Assistance”

ProsThe fact that CSR was always just a phone call away, made the process of transitioning to Property Me an absolute breeze. Thanks CSR.
ConsCloud based software makes our life so much easier.
March 19, 2019
Hollie L.
Accounts Admin
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
September 26, 2018

“Love Property Me!”

ProsProperty Me is so easy to navigate and search for the information you need to find.
ConsReporting seems to be lacking, it would be great to see more management reporting available in future.
September 26, 2018