Upwave Ratings

Overall
4.7/5

About Upwave

Upwave is a productivity platform for collaborating on projects, innovation processes, and daily tasks. Manage your teams, projects and tasks in a visual manner - all in one place. Work with predefined task boards and strategy canvases, like Business Model Canvas and SWOT. Track time, estimate and report progress. Easily and securely involve outside collaborators. The intuitive and user-friendly interface makes it easy to get everyone onboard - no extra training needed. Learn more about Upwave

January 16, 2019

“One of the most user friendly task management tools out there!”

OverallWe were looking for a tool to keep a track of all our tasks and the person responsible for them. Now we are on top of our delevirables and we can even estimate how much time a simillar task would take in the future.
ProsThe software is extremly easy to figure out and intuitive. Tasks can be assigned to an individual or to a team in a few clicks. Their neat UI with different color theme for tasks of different priority make it very easy to find the most pressing tasks first. We now have a much better idea of what our employees are spending their time on and their effeciency at completing tasks
ConsThe platform is quite simple and easy to use, and this is one of its strengths. However, it does lead to it missing out on features that are available with more established players like Asana.
January 16, 2019
Daren R.
Snr Director
Fine Art, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2018

“Great product. ”

OverallManage development projects spanning iOS, server and web. Also use a board for hiring.
ProsThe interface is clear, versatile and doesn't try to do too much. The recent templates were very useful. We use it to manage an iPhone app development and release along with hiring and some web development.
ConsI'd like to use it at work but unlike competitors like Asana, UpWave isn't know at all to IT so they are afraid of it. That's not really a criticism of the software though. Sometimes I'd do ba a little more control, especially with comleteted tasks for managing up.
September 21, 2018
March 19, 2019

“A great solution for task management ”

OverallNothing but good. All systems have their issues however they fix them in a timely manner.
ProsIt's fast, easy to use and rather scale-able. The system supports multiple languages of which is quite important for a global team and the level of product support provided in my experience is unparalleled compared against other solutions of this nature.
ConsIt has been a rough few years as it has developed. There are/have been a few bugs along the way however when reported get resolved rather quickly.
March 19, 2019
Kevin L.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
November 7, 2018

“UpWave is a better looking Trello”

OverallUpWave is a solid contender to Trello, and the advantage I see is that UpWave can have the flexibility of having boards align any way you want, something that I found useful for having an important board. Notifications were solid on UpWave as well, giving me notifications within the app and to my e-mail. Would highly recommend UpWave to anyone looking for a Kanban type setup for their company's to-do management.
ProsUpWave is a lot like trello and does it well when it comes to Kanban To-Do Boards. It's dead simple to use, just create a board(s) and then create tasks which are cards. Simply move them between the boards to track progress. The design of UpWave is super minimal, which is strikingly pleasant to look at if you're working within UpWave all throughout the day. Beyond the UX/UI and design, I really like how UpWave can align boards in whichever way you want, something that Trello does not have. You can align boards to the right and left, and also have one on the bottom, this might be useful for having eyes on a bug board, or support ticket board, or another board that should have all people have eyes on it throughout the day.
ConsUpWave is super simple to use, and nothing to dislike.
November 7, 2018
Raffaele B.
Printing, 11-50 employees

“Amazing”

OverallWe write very few emails (less to print is better also for environment), we use it as a sort of chat so every communication is very quick. We have a general control of the production at at glance even when outside or no at the office.
ProsI looked for softwares to take production sites under control; write less emails; have a board where everyone could add ideas but also troubles faced at work... I found everything on UpWave; then let me say something about customer service: they are so kind and ready to solve every trouble we met.
ConsSeriously,NOTHING! Every time I had a problem I wrote to customer service and they solved it quickly
Michel B.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2017

“Use with customer in agile business project”

OverallEasy and effective way to manage projects
ProsSimplicity. Fit exactly to my need: a simple and effective To Do / Work in Progress / Done tool. It's the equivalent of the board used in Manufacturing or in IT in Agile projects. I can do business reviews and advancement plan with my customer wherever I am.
ConsNo apps on a smartphone, but it's OK via a web browser. Seems to simple at the very beginning, but it's a strength in fact.
Sandra G.
Executive Assistant

“Very User Friendly”

OverallEver since I've been trained on how to use UpWave properly, I feel way more organized, I can tackle my days with clarity and they are much more productive.
ProsI love the ability to connect my google calendar and schedule my tasks within upwave. I also love the 'My Cards' view where I can see only my cards in a calendar view.
ConsI wish there was the ability to prioritize the cards in the my cards/calendar view. There is also a glitch when I type in the task on the card. If I don't put my cursor to the end of the text and hit enter, the task will only show text up to where I put my cursor. For example, if the task is 'Check email' if I leave my cursor after the work 'Check' and hit enter to close the card, I only see the word 'Check'
Paul v.
Engineering Consultant
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
March 10, 2017

“The work organization tool I always wanted”

OverallI was using Symphonical a while ago, then Upwave was launched and took it to a whole new level! Since I've started using Upwave, my entire company has started using it as our main task management and planning tool. I have basically zero problems with it. There was one time I found a bug - I let them know and it was fixed within two days, fantastic! And the price is completely worth the price.
ProsVersatility, you get to choose how to set it up. Teamwork capabilities, assigning things to other people, comments to communicate. Setting due dates and seeing a personal agenda.
ConsUhhh...Ok if I have to say one thing, when you double click a card on your weekly agenda, it opens in the board where that card lives instead of right on the agenda.
Recommendations to other buyersNo it's awesome
March 10, 2017
Lorenzo E.
Programmer
February 24, 2017

“Great Organizational Software with room for growth”

OverallI've been using UpWave for a little more than a month now and I have to say, it's great! There are a few improvements that I'd like to have myself: -Having assigned cards show up in my personal board, rather than having to manually copy it from the source board. My coworkers assign me tasks from their board but it's a pain to manually copy it over to mine so I can have everything in one place (unless I'm unaware of some functionality of course!) -Assigned cards showing up on a separate screen. This is just a personal gripe, but I want that "due date" feature on the assigned cards board to show up on the same screen as my board. Maybe a pull out menu or something. I don't like having two upwave tabs open, one to view all of my notes and cards on my board and the other to view my assigned cards and due dates for the day/week. Other than that, there's a wide selection of customization options similar to Google Keep, but what separates UpWave is its focus on collaboration. It's very easy to get things done within your group when you know what to do, and it's very easy to get someone to finish a task when you know who's doing them!
ProsCollaboration functionalities and ease of use
ConsJust a few personal gripes with assigned cards
Raffaele B.
May 15, 2017

“Very very happy. I avoided buying a software from a software company as upwave is very simple.”

ProsVery easy. Helps you to develop your ideas in a very simple way. There are infinite ways to personalize the dashboard
ConsThe only difficulties I found is when you have to cancel a dashboard. There should be something like a flag to choose the items and finally cancel or modify them.
Trent J.
Service mechanic
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
February 3, 2017

“Makes service calls much easier”

OverallUpwave has helped make my day so much easier. There is no longer a need to call back and forth for each incoming service call, and no need to write everything down. All the calls are neatly stored with all the info related to them. I know the priority of each call, and their history. Upwave saves time not only on my end, but also with my office. I just can't imagine work without it anymore.
ProsThe ease of use and consistency. Always works properly to have easy access to my workload and everything related to each call.
ConsWish that it would store calls for longer after they are completed, just for future reference.
Adela P.
Senior Purchasing Specialist
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1001-5000 employees
February 22, 2017

“Time Management app you need”

OverallI am using the app now for over 1,5 years. Its easy to use tool to manage your time and tasks no matter if solo or in a team. Interface is really easy to use, weekly reports helps you a lot to push your weekly performance. I only give 3 stars in features, because I miss the android /iOs app.
ProsEasy to use, available as google addon.
ConsI lack the android, iOs app
Tushar S.
Sr. Software Developer
February 22, 2018

“likely to use bcz every task and ticket maintain and trcking easily”

Overallbenefits is higher level authority and senior easily know which person work on which task or ticket
Prosi likely to generate ticket also maintain ticket completion time and Track easily which stage ticket is process and how much time and what issue we get it.
Consin this the when we working on one ticket then we forward to other user then they are some complected and confusing .
February 22, 2018
meghan m.
Devloper
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 20, 2017

“best good for The Easy task”

Overallmore benefits good To handle task For The Grate to Use It
Prosthis easy to handle workload and so The task list in specific date and day to day list generate For The Work easy understand for The use it
ConsHandel card and easy to saw The List For The Working Condition For Day to day good For The Multitasking for The easy
Hans Kristian G.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 12, 2017

“Great agile tool for teams”

ProsUser experience. Ease of adding external collaborators. Stability of the system. Responsiveness of the team
ConsI have no real problems with the software really. It fits the needs of a distributed team quite nicely. As a quite horizontal tool it may be lacking in some respects if you have specific domain needs
Marius H.
Talentutvikler
May 11, 2017

“Easy and practical. Works great ”

ProsI like the function that silences it in certain times. And how perfectly it works with groups, private groups and private chat. Use it for all my gadgets.
ConsThat i have to almost touch message to mark it as read. Sending video isnt that well supported, so i guess that could be a lot better.
Ganpat L.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 20, 2017

“Its very good experience work with upwave. Easy to work with this and good customer support. ”

OverallTeam management, Work management
ProsSpeed and design part working with this software and easy to use and maintain task with this software.
Consfeature of this product like workload maintain user wise. connect with each other other staff for timely manner
William D.
Design
Shipbuilding, 201-500 employees
May 12, 2017

“ My experience on this program is very wide since we use the program all the jones with my colleague”

OverallTime Time Time :-)
Pros The thing I like most about this program is the design, very intuitive and functional .. Cute !!!
Cons What I like less than the program and the possibility of not slicing and printing the pages as they are seen on the software
David W.
Head of Marketing
February 22, 2017

“The right planner for me!”

OverallI tried a number of other apps but UpWave does everything I need and more! Have recommended it to others and will continue to do so.
ProsEasy to use, complete software
ConsThe extra exchange charge for currency exchange through my bank. Would be better if I could pay by paypal.
Kelsey M.
Senior Marketing Specialist
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees
February 22, 2017

“UpWave has helped keep us organized!”

OverallWith three people doing sharing a lot of job responsibility, it has helped us to streamline our day-to-day and communicate better. Now we are able to enter in tasks and assign them to each other as well as assign a due date. This helps with time management and prioritizing certain tasks over others. We've had a few questions in the past and customer service has been quick to respond with suggestions to help our work flow.
ProsEasy to use Helps work flow Task oriented Can be used simultaneously by multiple users
ConsNot the most aesthetically pleasing work space (but it doesn't really matter since it's so easy to use).
Recommendations to other buyersGreat for managing work flow and assigning tasks within a team
Uvesh S.
IT Professional
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
December 20, 2017

“It was really amazing to use this”

OverallThanks for making this available trail version
ProsIt is easy to use, not complex. Moreover, I can't imagine that it would be so easy feel like using Microsoft product using from childhood
Consit support teamwork which is indirectly a dependency on others and what so ever all credits has to be share and blame to the leader
Jayesh S.
Senior Software Developer
Information Services, 11-50 employees
November 30, 2018

“Flexibile & Easy to use and also fits your processes”

OverallI just love this software, I give me clear picture to manage my any project. I just feel free after all my task & project in it. I can easily track my project and work according to set timeline.
ProsEasy to use, easy to manage your project as well as team. All the things that you want is provide by this software. Can easily manage & track your project work as well as you can track your team members task process. and its card(task) movable features is just amazing, you can easily process your task from one to next level. all the history is completely and clearly can viewed using this software.
ConsTalking about the least like about this software, When you set the due date for your task whatever you time you choose it is always showing its default time 12:00 AM, due to that we can not manage what is the actual time we spent in that particular through out the process flow of your project.
November 30, 2018
Harsha H.
Product
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 9, 2018

“Upwave is a project management tool that you probably don't need”

ProsIt offers a way to visualize your project progress in a really good manner.
ConsThe price you pay can be a really subjective matter especially if you are coming from the likes of basecamp to Upwave.
October 9, 2018
Nereu F.
Director Owner
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2017

“ Very Good. Helped batsante in our process and visualization of deliveries and team activities.”

Overall Agility and process visualization and deliveries of our team.
ProsAgility, Objectivity, Lightweight processing, Interactive, Compact, Easy to manage and Appropriate cost.
ConsBetter interactivity with an own calendar that is being implemented. It could be linked to a type of timesheet (today we use beebole) and project management. Maybe link project costs with timesheet.
Natália M.
Communication Analyst

“Amazing this application”

OverallThe application is great, it has several functionalities useful for our company. I suggest improving the management of the individual panel of each user. Overall it's amazing!
ProsIt is a very easy to use application, it is possible to manage teams and organize tasks clearly.
Cons I do not really like the layout and management of each user's individual dashboard. It does not allow me to clearly manage tasks.
Recommendations to other buyersNo, that's just it
Lars P.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
February 8, 2017

“Perfect, couldn't be better!”

OverallIt's perfect in every way :) You guys are fast with implementation of user requests, and all the issues I have adressed have been fixed immediately.
ProsEasy to use
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersIt's really easy to use, can't think of any issues/advices.
February 8, 2017
Raphael M.
Sr Designer
May 11, 2017

“Managing a lot of projects, the card layout is fantastic to keep my list from looking daunting”

OverallOrganization, simplicity, deadlines
ProsCards are awesome! The ability to move them around easily is my favorite part. Color coding is a great visual cue to rate importance.
ConsThe cards themselves could use a little more work, perhaps the option to add an image in the title or front of the card would be nice!
Walid P.
Coordinador de proyectos
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees
December 13, 2018

“A fancy solution to remind your tasks”

Overalli use UpWave in my job to coordinate new projects, (i work in a cultural agency) wich allows me to share what i want with my team in an easy-visual way.
ProsUpWave is a task manager software where you can organize all the activities (and goals) you want to achieve in the month. You can even set up a timer to measure how much you spend on each activity. What i like the most is the visual and intuitive interface that allows you to use all the tools without boring tutorials.
ConsThe italian language isnt available. I wish it could be available because i work online with people from different countries, Italy inlcluded.
December 13, 2018
Raíssa G.
marketing analyst
September 25, 2018

“Great for marketing teams”

ProsThe different color options for the cards and the features like "high five" The calendar view with the tasks of everyone and of just me
ConsThe lack of automation when you mark a task as complete - it could move automatically to the next column
September 25, 2018
Jayesh S.
Software Developer
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
December 20, 2017

“Ease to use. User Friendly. Get experience to using this. ”

OverallEasy to track the whole chain of my task, wherever it passes from one to other. Easy to maintain all tasks, and it become more helpful to increase work speed with a system.
ProsThe best thing is ease to use. Easy to track any work in different stage. Easy to move one task to another stage.
Nainisha D.
January 4, 2018

“It is easy to handle for working It departments and manage work.”

ProsEasy to card change and move to other tasks and so the working management system handle for different users.
ConsIt is a time management work fast, so multiple user handle in one dashboard and different users workflow.
January 4, 2018
Jan B.
Dept. head Banking
May 15, 2017

“Simple and easy to use. Does the job.”

ProsThe flexibility when building the board with adding column, colors and roles. I also like the way you have built a chat help function.
ConsSome bugs. I.e. The posts suddenly dissapear and the attachments cannot be viewed on my PC
Lisa Mari W.
Sports, 1-10 employees
October 24, 2016

“Easy to use, easy to work in teams”

OverallUpWave, gives me a better overview of what my tasks are, what my team works on and their tasks. It helps us stay on track on what needs to be done and how to prioritize our work
ProsClean and uncluttered
October 24, 2016
Dipak S.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2017

“Nice application..and Flexibale ”

OverallUpWave is Very Easy to use and Flexible..We can Easy Manage Project Task.. when We open any task easy get any information and attechement
ProsColor of Cards
February 23, 2017
Jerry V.
Accountant
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“Upwave is awesome!”

OverallWe needed something in our office to track progress with our clients work. This has proved to be so beneficial.
ProsGreat way to help organize work in our office.
Laurent M.
Marketing manager
Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2017

“Perfect tool for marketer”

OverallAn intuitive and simple interface with a slack extension and integration of tasks into your calendar. Very useful to follow projects within a marketing team. I recommend !
Rachelle B.
Administrative Assistant
11-50 employees
November 3, 2016

“We are very happy with UpWave Project Management!”

OverallA+ In Every Way! We absolutely love utilizing UpWave's easy to use and highly functional organizational project management tool for our Property Management needs!
November 3, 2016
Luiza M.
Graphic Design Interniship
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2017

“My first experience with a real task manager ”

OverallI work in a small agency with more than 4 colleagues, and we work together with different tasks. Some of these tasks require more than one person, so in order to organize all the demands, it was strictly necessary for task manager. We tried Google Calendar, Trello and another that name that I forgot. UpWave was the best, no doubt
Prosextremely easy to understand
Consdont have yet
Josephine-Marie M.
it help
Computer Networking, 51-200 employees
October 24, 2018

“helps with projects”

ProsWhen I'm ask to use this software its super easy and helps with communicating with the other team members on the project even if one of the team members is out of the office.
ConsIt's not a major effect on the software but the softwares logo made me think that its has to do with music and the name of it also but other than that this software is amazing and help with team project
October 24, 2018
Linda D.
Operations Mgr
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Excellent!”

Overalleasy way to keep the team organized on school events
ProsAn easy way to do project management for small projects. Love the checklists, upload documents, hyperlinks to photos and press. "like" project updates. assign team members.
Consi am having problems with archiving. this could be on my end and not software limitations. i need to look into further.
Nakesia H.

“Upwave Survey”

OverallUpwave is a user-friendly and efficient software that provides great assistance with task management and assignment. The software is collaborative and allows for teamwork and as such is a great tool to be utilized in an organization.
Karl S.

“Organisation saver”

OverallUpWave is a great tool for keeping me organised as an architect. I can handle and complete tasks for various projects quite easily. Recommended for other architects or working professionals.
Reese B.
Graduate Assistant
Education Management, 201-500 employees
October 2, 2018

“It's Good, just not terribly useful for us”

OverallIt's generally a good piece of software, but it wasn't efficient for my company. We used it for about a week then abandoned it. We're very stuck in our way though, so it was mostly us.
ProsMultiple people can contribute to a board and the color of their work is different
ConsIt's a rather large learning curve. The software isn't terribly intuitive
Grant w.

“Great product”

OverallThe product is great for helping as manage our business (a pub) remotely. Easy to use and a great customer service department whenever we need a helping hand.
Ashley C.

“Great Experience ”

OverallUpWave had helped my company stay organized and complete jobs at a much faster rate, UpWave is the best thing we have done for the company in a very long time.
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“Good for what it is ”

OverallIt's a goof piece of software, however my team hasn't found it incredibly useful.
ProsI like the ability color code everyone's actions, it really helps with accountability.
ConsWhen you have too many processes, the page has to be scrolled left or right and that makes dragging things difficult.
Sarah J.

“Great review”

OverallReally helped with organisation and delegation at work. I recommend to everyone in the industry. Such a great tool for communication
Chris B.
February 24, 2017

“Very Cool For Simple Task Management”

OverallWe've been using UpWave for task management of a 4 person marketing team for about 6 weeks now and it's been great.
Dani M.
February 3, 2017

“Simple - gets the job done”

OverallOn par task management system...only wish it had an app for phone. Daily alerts helps to keep myself on task.
Diana M.

“upwave review”

OverallIt has made our work shedule up to date at all times. It has been so handy and convenient for everyone to use in the office.