Tap To Speak Ratings

Overall

About Tap To Speak

Tap To Speak is a web-based tool through which the audience can communicate with event leader in real time. Turns smartphones in the room into a microphone, enabling audio communication, text comments and carry out surveys or polls. It allows for increased engagement of the audience, events, and lectures better than ever. Tap To Speak allows your event sponsors to pay of itself. Audience can tap on sponsor banners to see or respond to their offer. And much more. Learn more about Tap To Speak

Julia S.
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
August 11, 2017

“1 small pitch competition event. Tap to Speak supported us in voting and commenting spitches.”

ProsIs innovative and easy to use. People are curious how it works. Organizer can administrate it without professional support.
ConsSome phones have problem with logging. Strong Internet is necessary. COmments on screen are too small.

By Tap To Speak on August 11, 2017
Thank you Julia for the positive review. We heard your feedback loud and clear and in the new version we have solved the issues you are raising. The new comments will be bigger, you can now even see the comments on the smartphones (already in the current version) so each attendee is able to see the comments not only on the projected screen but also on their smartphones. We have also added more types of phones to be able to be used in our solution. We are 100% browser based, so as long as the phone is able to run a current version of the main browsers, then they should work but better. We thank you for being a great customer and we are inviting you to try the new version when it is released this Fall (2017). Best regards, Your big Fan - the Tap To Speak team
August 11, 2017
Marek W.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 3, 2017

“I am showing this system to many event planners and corporate meetings professionals. ”

OverallIncreased audience engagement by 800% during an event. Because of Apple's strict hardware access requirements, if audience user on an iPhone wants to use it as a microphone a small iPhone app download is needed. It's just something little extra that needs to happen.
ProsClean and simple. Innovative. Works in a mobile browser. No app download is required for most of the features.
August 3, 2017
awogor m.
Editor In Chief
Online Media, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“Increase Website Users Engagement up to 500%”

OverallI use Tap To Speak to engage with my visitors with live voice communication which has helped me convinced at least 28.9% of my visitors into buying my products.
ProsI wanted to further have access to my landing page visitors so I started using Tap To Speak to communicate with them after driving targeted traffic from various social media to the page and the turn out was okay for me with the help of tap to speak which allows me to communicate directly to customers with a tap away from their mobile devices.
ConsNothing for now. I have not really found fault on this software. Everything works just fine for me and the conversion through communicating with the customers turns out that my sales have increased randomly.
August 28, 2019
Andrew A.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2017

“Every Conference Needs Tap to Speak”

OverallBetter audience engagement
ProsTap To Speak changes the way conference interactions occur. No longer are the people who ask the questions those on the end of the row, or up front. Now anyone, with a smartphone or tablet can be part of the action.
ConsNot deployed enough, by conference organizers who have the opportunity to grow their audience engagement manyfold.

By Tap To Speak on August 10, 2017
Thank you sir! We hope to get to more of the organizers each day.
Marlan M.
Conference Director
Animation, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2017

“Tap To Speak was a great addition and helped give a stronger voice to our attendees.”

OverallA cohesive image during the event from speaker to speaker. A way for more shy audience members to speak up. Next year, looking forward to using surveys and doing some branding with it. Our event is too small for the speaking part of the app to be useful!
ProsIt's really easy to use. Attendees were able to use it throughout the event with minimal effort, and seemed to enjoy using it.

By Tap To Speak on August 21, 2017
Thank you!
August 21, 2017
Brad N.
Founder - Internet-Equities, LLC
Computer Networking, Self-employed
August 10, 2017

“I have conducted hundreds of seminars and wish now that this software had been available then.”

OverallImmediate communication with my audience
ProsWhat I like MOST is it is NOW available. Easy to use and its professional, clean appearance to me as a user. I like my ability to interact with my audience in real time and with the honesty of displaying questions for all to see.
ConsThis is difficult, I would say what I like least is that it took so long from some developer to tune in to the sensitivity of the need for this product.

By Tap To Speak on August 10, 2017
Thank you for the review. I am glad we exist now as well. :)